Erotic Geography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I stood up, still with Jasmine on my cock, her legs wrapped around me, her ass tightly clinging to my cock, and I laid her down on the desk and started really fucking her hard. Driving my cock into her, pulling it out almost entirely, and then sliding back into her: hard, rapid thrusts, and I knew I was building up to a climax.

I wrapped my right hand around her hard wet, slippery and sticky cock and wanked her in time to my thrusts and she was moaning ludly and gasping, throwing her head from side to side, meeting my inward thrusts with her own.

We were both ascending rapidly and she sensed that because she told me "Come on my face Martin - please make me your bitch I want your cum all over my face".

That did it, and I pulled my own sticky cock out of her ass and put my hand on it, feeling the heat from her anus, and Jasmine slid off the table in front of me and still stroking her own cock she opened her mouth as I brought myself off in a delerious and head-spinning orgasm. My cum shot out of my cock as if I hadn't fucked in weeks. Huge gobs of it landed on her forehead and over her nose, onto her lips and into her mouth, all the while she was bringing herself off.

Then she wrapped her mouth around the head of my still twitching cock and sucked the remnants out moaning faster and faster as she brought herself to orgasm. I realised, almost to my horror, that I too wanted to have her cum on my face and I told her that, my voice thick with passion, and I dropped to my knees in front of her and she stood over me and ejaculated. I felt the heat of her sperm on my face - my nose, my lips, my neck, my cheeks and I used my finger to scoop the gobs from my face into my mouth before latching onto her throbbing cock to suck out the last drops.

I then stood up again, and looked at Jasmine. Her face still had my cum on it, and I'm sure that my own was shiny and gooey too. We kissed passionately, and she poked her tongue out to suck up the dobs of cum that had transferred from her face to mine. Our faces were bright, flushed, and sticky and we couldn't stop smiling at each other. Without saying anything else, we knew that we would be sucking and fucking and eating each other's cum again. And sooner rather than later.


12