Erotic Geography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you look good," I exclaimed, and approached the bed. Jasmine giggled again, and unfolded herself from the mattress and stood up to meet my advance.

"I hope that you like me, baby?" she asked in a breathy voice, and slipped the hotel bathrobe of her shoulders, so that it fell into a white terry towel puddle at her feet.

I gasped. Pure reaction. No mediating thoughts, just a sheer reflex. A gasp triggered by the sight of Jasmine without the robe, dressed in white lingerie. She wore sheer stockings, connected with a garter belt, tiny white panties, and a matching bra. Her small emerging breasts pushed the cups of the bra out, and the gusset of her panties did little to hide the curvature of her tucked penis and balls. She was a thing of beauty. The most erotic porn picture I'd ever seen come to live, manifest in the flesh. And I was here with her, alone. She had gone to all of this effort, all this attention to detail, for me, for us.

Jasmine stepped towards me, a short step forwards, and then she turned all the way around to show me. She looked back over her left shoulder, her hair falling slightly across her face and her shoulder, met my eyes and with a slight smile asked "Do you like?". I think that I just groaned. My inner lustful animal was stirring significantly, a rising pulse of desire. I wanted to take her into my arms, to kiss her, to eat her, consume her, possess her, merge with her. I could only groan in desire and my voice cracked out "Oh God, yes! You look ravishing and sexy ... and I just so fucking want you darling!"

### 04: The pay-off ###

With that, Jasmine was in my arms. I guess that that was all she wanted to hear. My lust was pure, naked, and could not be concealed, even if I had wanted to. Even before she joined her warm body with mine, I was aware that the tip of my cock was feeling damp, and I knew that it wasn't residue water from the shower.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me, the full length of our bodies igniting a sudden heat of contact. Then our mouths were together, our tongues locked in a mutual dance of exploring and probing, retreating, and pushing forwards again. Our lips were getting wet with our saliva, and we were making soft slurping sounds as we sucked on each other's tongues. We were both ravenously hungry, and it was very apparent to me that she wanted this at least as much as I did.

I don't know if she had slipped a hand down to undo my towel or whether it just slipped off because of the way our bodies were instinctively grinding against each other, but suddenly I was naked in the arms of this goddess, and my erection was pressing against her stomach. I heard her moan and felt her own hardness against my thigh as it pushed against the tightness of her panties. We rubbed our crotches against each other's bodies and I moaned in a desperate whisper "I want you sweetheart. I want you so much. I want you ... I want -" before she cut me off by sliding her tongue even deeper into my mouth as if to tickle my tonsils with the tip of her tongue. I had never been kissed this deeply, this passionately before. I felt like I was melting.

Jasmine must have felt me get weak too because she manoeuvred me around and pushed me slightly backwards making me fall onto the bed, and as I lay on the bed my cock aching skywards and oozing precum, I looked at as she undid the garter straps and worked her panties downwards. The material hooked on her engorged cock, and I noticed the telltale sign of her own wet arousal on the fabric, and then suddenly her young cock sprung free, bouncing upwards in her virile excitement, as the panties slid down her stockinged thighs.

She stepped towards the bed, kicking the panties off her foot, and put her knee of the bed on one side of my feet, and the second knee on the other side, crawling slowly - so painfully slowly - up the bed. When she was over my knees, she bent down to my cock, and ran her tongue up the shaft, from my balls to the wet tip, and back down again. She did this several times, and each time my cock quivered with the subtle sensations. Then she took the tip of my glans in between her lips and sucked gently, just the tip. I knew what she was doing. She was sucking my precum out of my cock.

She looked up at me with a mischievous smile, her mouth within inches of the quivering tip of my cock so full I thought it would burst, and as she rolled her tongue over her lips said in a low husky voice "I've been dreaming of this, darling. I've been wanting you for so long. I have tried to resist the urge to masturbate because I wanted to save myself for you, but now that I'm here, with your lovely cock in my mouth it is all I can do not to cum."

"Baby, don't wait then - cum all over me. We have plenty of time, and I want to relish every last bit of you," I exclaimed breathlessly, almost hoarse with the passion that was filling me in waves of heat and making me dizzy, nearly delirious.

Jasmine chuckled and told me not to be impatient! She then lowered her face to my cock and sucked all of the glans into her warm wet mouth. I felt engulfed and realised that I too was on the brink of orgasm. I too had tried, albeit often unsuccessfully, to resist masturbating as today had drawn closer, and now to have Jasmine all to myself, no fear of disturbance, to just indulge my lust with her completely was almost too much to bear. I felt my cum swelling in my urethra and I squirmed away from her panting to her to stop, telling her that I was about to cum. She stopped, with a mock sad expression, but it was already too late. Some cum began to ooze from my tip and collected in a small puddle in the hairs at the base of my stomach.

"Now what am I to do about that?" she asked in feigned concern, before answering her own question and bending down and lapping at it with her tongue like a puppy.

She then crawled further up my body, her hard cock deliberately and slowly rubbing up the length of my near painful cock. The saliva on my cock and the precum on hers made for a very silky lubricant as her cock rubbed the length of my own until her face was level with mine, and she leaned down to kiss me. I parted my lips to receive her tongue and felt the warm dribble of my cum as she fed it to me, before following that offering with her own tongue. Again our tongues danced and embraced in the milky thickness of my sperm that she had collected from my stomach. It was super erotic and I couldn't take it any more. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her thick hard cock in my mouth. I needed it in a way that overwhelmed me.

I pulled on her shoulders motioning her to continue her ascent up the length of my body, and as she did so - the tease, she did it all so very slowly - I could feel the wet point of her cock rubbing up from my groin, up my stomach to my diaphragm, to my chest, my throat getting ever closer, but still so tantalisingly far away. I breathed in her scent. She smelt of light perfume, but it was the smell of her masculinity mixed with the floral scent of the fragrance that was just intoxicating. She didn't smell of sweat, but of the slight delicate ozone of cock, the unique smell of scrotum, and the vague acrid tinge of semen. It was a smell that I had never encountered before Jasmine and I first made love all of those months ago, and it was a smell I had never experienced with any woman before. It was her smell, and I loved it and I felt that I needed to breathe it as much as I needed to breathe air.

Then her cock pressed against my chin in its upward journey, and I opened my lips and extended my tongue to welcome her into my mouth. I felt the tip rub against my lip, still wet and slippery, and I caught the first taste of her precum in the second that her glans and the tip of my tongue met. Then she was in my mouth, her erection pressing up against my palette, her balls resting on my chin and I hear a moan. I don't know who it was. I think it was her and I think it was me.

Her cock tasted as delicious as I remembered. I savoured the by now familiar contours of it, the engorged blood vessels along the dorsal side, the curve of the urethra underneath which flexed like a small soft cable under the pressure of my tongue. I felt her glans soften and conform to the vault of my mouth and the sucking pressure I had started, and felt the friction of her against my lips which wrapped tightly around her girth as she slid backwards and forwards gently fucking my mouth.

Instinctively, I reached down to my own still hard cock, and collected the generous helping of precum that I knew would be there from both my own arousal and from my near orgasm, and ensured that my fingers were coated in the smooth viscous fluid before lifting my hand up to cup her tight buttocks, pulling one cheek to the left with my dry hand, and the other to the right with two fingers of my lubricated hand, and reached into the stretched space between her cheeks. Almost before I touched her, I could feel the heat radiating from her spread anus, a heat that got ever warmer as I pressed my wettened fingers against the soft wrinkled skin of her 'pussy'. I knew her intimately. I loved the sight of it. I loved the smell of it. I loved the taste of it. And now I was loving the soft yielding sphincter relax as she allowed my fingers to slide into her.

She was moaning now with every thrust of her hard young cock into my eager mouth, and she sighed deeply as if from her very depths as I slid my fingers into her warm pussy. I knew her well enough by now to appreciate that she would have ensured she was clean in there before coupling with me. And yet, there was a part of me that actually would not have minded even if she wasn't as clean as she would have liked. I knew that I would have discreetly cleaned my fingers before letting her be embarrassed, but also knew that right now she had taken all necessary precautions before I came to the hotel in preparation.

I probed her anus deeper with first one finger, and then worked the second in alongside the first. Her sphincter was relaxing now, and access was much easier as she rocked backwards and forwards on my fingers which fucked her ass while she fucked my mouth. I knew she was near climax as she was panting and moaning quickly, and she gasped out "Baby, I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum ..." and her voice trailed off into a prolonged groan of her orgasm. I felt her cock spasm and buck in my mouth, but my lips were wrapped tightly around her shaft. I wasn't going to waste a drop of my lover's cum. I wanted her orgasm to drown me, to suffocate me, to swamp me in her seminal fluids. And she didn't disappoint.

My mouth filled up rapidly, with each spurt adding yet more, her cock twitching like a live animal in some kind of dervish in my mouth and her groaning from somewhere above me, my fingers up to the base knuckles inside her dilated asshole. I looked up at her, and her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, her back arched towards the headboard, and then she began to shake and quiver as if having a seizure. I slipped my fingers from her hot anus and put them up against the sides of chest under her arm pits to steady her, and then brought her down slowly to the bed, rolling her off me onto the mattress.

When she was prone on the bed, mounted her and laying against her, her cock still quivering under my own, I kissed her lips. She tried to kiss back, but she was gasping for air, and as she slowly regained her air supply she became more responsive to my kisses. My mouth was awash with the thickness of her semen, and it coated my tongue, my teeth, my lips, and my palette. We kissed passionately, and I repositioned myself so that I was between her legs.

Still kissing, our lips and tongues locked together, I pressed my sodden cock head against her pussy and slipped easily and smoothly into her dilated anus. She let out a long sigh and I could feel her relax as she took my cock into her. Her anus was so smooth, and warm and somehow lubed from my fingers, my wet cock and perhaps her own anal lubricant, and I entered her easily. As she relaxed, I pressed into her deeper until my groin was flat against he buttocks, her balls rolled against my crotch and we began a slow but steady pace. I knew by now that I was not going to be able to last like this for very long. My climax was already on the ascent, having once been thwarted, I recognised that I wouldn't be able to put it off again. I just didn't have that kind of control.

And I was right. My already engorged cock felt like it was swelling beyond all human capacity and I knew that I was on the brink. My beautiful Jasmine was riding my cock, and her own cock flopped around in a semi-erect state between our stomachs, leaking cum from her earlier orgasm, making us very slippery and contributing to the wet erotic sounds of our love making. "Darling," I panted, "I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to cum."

In response, Jasmine wrapped her long legs around the back of my thinhs, rising her ass up meet each of my quickening thrusts with her own, my panting breaths in her face and her's in mine, our bodies making wet sucking sounds, our skin slapping in contact and she let out a low cry "Yes baby ... yes ... cum in me".

That was it. I exploded into her rectum. Spurting like a bucking bronco as my cock spat out its payload into her rectal cavity. I'm sure that I must have filled her up. It certainly felt that way. My body shuddered uncontrollably and I heard ourselves moaning and crying as if only becoming aware of this from outside of myself, a third party listening in to two lovers' ecstasy.

Spent, but still quivering in post-orgasmic waves of unbridled pleasure, I collapsed onto her as she shivered against me. My cock was still inside her and she tightened her anus to trap me there longer. But it was then that I became even more aware of just how wet and sticky our stomachs were, and I raised myself up on my elbows slightly and saw that my lover had cum again. I looked at Jasmine, and realised that she was crying softly, the tears running down her cheeks. I kissed her cheeks, tasting the saltiness of her tears, and asked if she was alright.

Through her tears, she looked up at me and smiled warmly, and said "Oh yes darling. Oh yes. I'm ..." Her voice broke off, as she swallowed, and then she began again. "I've never felt anything like that before. I've made myself cum with a dildo before, but you made me cum while you fucked me. You made me cum like a woman." She stopped, and then suddenly her arms were wrapped around my neck pulling down against her neck and cheek, and she said in a rush "Martin ... Martin, I love you. I love you."

In that moment then, in that hotel room in Vancouver, I knew that I loved her too. I hadn't never felt such passion with anyone before. I had never felt such release. There were no games. No expectations that I was to take the lead, to initiate something, no lurking anxieties about performing and satisfying a woman. There was just Jasmine and me, our mutual and reciprocal lust, our bodies which we both knew instinctively and intimately how to pleasure, and in that moment I had to admit that which had been troubling me for a while now: I had fallen in love with Jasmine.

In a soft voice, my mouth against her left ear I told her "I love you too, Jasmine. I don't what to do about it. But I love you too." And we embraced deeply and yet tenderly. This was not the embrace of lust. Our lust had been - for the time being anyway - alleviated, spent. This was an embrace of love, of caring, of sensitivity. It was in this embrace, the warmth and the enveloping security, that we shifted positions and fell asleep in each others' arms. We were oblivious to what the future might bring, and temporarily unconcerned about what we were supposed to do with this new development. For now, we gave in to our newly declared, and recognised love for each other, and the post orgasm petite mort and slept deeply and soundly.

12