Erotic Gym Outfits Pt. 02

Story Info
The lovers make it into the shower for some hot soapy fun.
1.9k words
4.44
6.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack couldn't believe what he had heard. Rose wanted to shower... with him?! That might seem a little silly because there she was his love juice glazing her entire back and ass, but still. Showering, especially in a place like the girls locker room, seemed so hot, devious, and steamy... Jack couldn't wait. He froze up a bit and responded to Rose with an enthusiastic "Okay!"

Rose, trying to be coy and seductive, smiled sincerely while she looked at Jack. They began to get close to one another and started kissing, very slowly and tenderly. Jack was really sensitive after cumming so hard for Rose but immediately his cock began stiffening again after his lips met with Rose's. The sounds were loud, breathing and kissing continued while they both stood up slowly and grabbed one another. They just stood there for a moment in each other's arms, sweaty, messy, and in love. It was passionate, and neither could wait for what was going to happen next.

The two of them decided without saying anything to start walking to the shower. They didn't want to be apart so it was quite a task, since the both of them were so focused on each other's bodies to try and coordinate over to it. They'd stop, run into lockers, almost trip on benches, all the while their lips never stopped touching and the both of them would explore their hands over the others body with force and gusto. They were going everywhere except the shower but they'd make it eventually. For now though, all they were focused on was being as close to each other as possible. They would slowly peel off the clothes of one another while they moved. This was very clumsy for both Jack and Rose but they didn't care. They just wanted each other. They wanted release.

First came off Jack's shirt, then his pants, and his shoes and socks came off one by one at very different times. His one shoe was in one part of the locker room, meanwhile the other was across the room. Rose on the other hand wasn't too difficult since her clothes were already half off her body. It didn't take long for Jack to pull down her (almost) thong and slip her shirt above her head. Her shoe situation was no different than Jack's.

Soon, they were both naked and somehow almost in the shower, after a hefty detour. At this point Jack was gripping her cum covered ass and kissing Rose as hard as he could. Rose was returning his sloppy love and caressing his back, not caring if she left a mark with her nails.

They stepped into the shower area and the sounds of bare feet stepping on the tile was getting louder and louder as they made it under one of the shower heads.

The shower area itself was just a single room blocked by a small gate. There was no cover between the four or five showers, so Jack and Rose had plenty of space to mess around and hopefully get each other clean at the very least. The whole shower room was tiled so the two would have to try hard not to fall over because of how slippery everything was. As long as they kept holding each other, everything should be alright for the two lovebirds, and from the looks of it, there's no separating them.

In a fit of passion, Jack pushed Rose against the cold tiled wall, his body squishing up against hers. Her nipples were hard and almost carved into Jack's chest, but he didn't care. Her breasts squished and contoured around his chest as they both continued kissing. Their legs were moving constantly trying to find a good footing, before eventually finding a good rhythm. Jack took his one hand and intended to turn on the shower, but he couldn't resist Rose's voluptuous tits. He sneaked his hand up and started pinching one of her nipples, causing her to moan into his mouth. Jack reciprocated by kissing her even harder, which in turn made Rose shove her tongue into his mouth.

Jack grabbed a full breast with his one hand and shortly after took the other one with his other hand. Her breasts were like putty in his hands, like her ass was just minutes earlier. They were so sweaty and hot for each other, and none of the wetness on their bodies was from the shower. It wasn't even on yet! Things were about to get even better...

Jack took his right hand, making sure to keep his left on Rose's chest, and turned the shower on. The showers had the same layout as the boys locker room so he set the water to be hot but not *too* hot. Water splashed down on the both of them, starting out cold but quickly heating up. Jack took one moment to pull away and ask: "Is this good? Not too hot?" Rose giggled and responded: "Hehe, it's a little too hot but that's only because I'm in here with you." Jack began to blush before Rose continued to shove her tongue in his mouth. There was no time for awkwardness, only steamy lovemaking.

Jack looked up and saw Rose's flowing hair get more drenched by the second, the water reflecting off her skin perfectly, making her that much more sexy. He needed Rose, like she needed him. Their hands explored each other while their bodies got hit with hot water. The cum was washing off Rose's back and ass, and the water was making both of their bodies more slippery, allowing for their hands to run across each other even faster.

The both of them continued to grab and explore. Rose liked scratching Jack's broad back faintly, while Jack was more assertive with his hands, squeezing her breasts as best he could, although the water made them very slippery. His fingers slipped around her hardened nipples, which had been digging into his chest. Jack began to pinch and pull on Rose's nipples, which only got her closer to him, somehow. Their tongues were dancing while the both of them were wet, steamy, and hot for one another.

At this point, Jack's cock rose and was rubbing against Rose's stomach. Without thinking, he began his wet cock pressed up against her, just below Rose's breasts. If he came, it'd go all into her chest...

Rose immediately knew what was happening, and she was quick on her feet. While she knew she wanted him inside her, she wanted to play with him just a little bit more and look at his face this time while he came for her.

Pulling away from the kiss made Jack confused, had he done something wrong? Quite the opposite. Rose moved Jack's hands away from her chest and got onto her knees, the cold tiled floor had been warmed from the shower water. While it was a little uncomfortable, she didn't care. She looked down at Jack's throbbing cock and then up to his pleading face. Jack didn't know if he was about to get a titfuck or enter Rose's mouth. While he had been assertive, it was Rose's turn. She was going to make him putty in her hands.

Opening his legs, Jack knew whichever was going to happen was going to be heaven for him. That was all the reassurance that Rose needed, and without a word, her breasts began spilling around his cock. Her soft flesh felt like two pillows to Jack, and he froze. All of his assertiveness left, and his pleasure was completely in Rose's hands, er... chest.

Having never pleased anyone with her breasts, or really pleased anyone at all, Rose was a little nervous but she felt like it was impossible to mess up since she knew how hot and passionate the both of them were. She had an idea though, and grabbed a partially used bottle of women's body wash left behind by one of the other girls. She wanted to use this before but was totally caught up in everything that was happening.

Rose began to squirt a generous amount of soap into her chest, making sure to get it in her cleavage and around Jack's cock. It was cool to the touch but neither of them seemed to mind. Soap poured down all over Rose's chest and began dripping onto the floor.

Rose looked down at the situation in front of her; a guy's soapy cock fully enveloped in her wet and sloppy breasts with his tip sticking out of the top, throbbing ever so slightly. She looked up, took both of her hands and began moving her breasts up and down, never breaking eye contact with her Jack.

Sloppy sounds of tits bouncing off Jack's hips echoed off the tiled walls, shortly before the sounds of him moaning. Jack had never moaned before today, no amount of masturbation could ever feel this good...

Water and soap bounced off both of their bodies, off their heads, down Rose's chest and inside her cleavage, making her tits slip up and down Jack's cock. Jack wanted to thrust but he didn't want to move, he was so nervous but he couldn't help the moans coming out of his mouth.

Jack closed his eyes and kept the moans up, moving his hips very slowly, that was all he could muster. Rose saw his head coming in and out of her chest. She had an idea on how to please him even more...

In addition to the sounds of Rose's breasts bouncing off Jack's cock and his moaning and the water, now a slurping sound began echoing as well. She began sucking the tip of Jack's cock like her life depended on it. Rose's arms wrapped around Jack and grabbed his ass. She never wanted to separate from this cock, but that did mean her breasts stopped moving.

Jack's cock was super sensitive, and now his shaft was buried in Rose's tits with his head in her mouth and her hands on his ass. He couldn't resist and backed up a bit before thrusting once, his shaft traveling through her cleavage and his head going deeper into his mouth. Rose was surprised and let out a soft moan, which only made Jack's cock throb. Rose's pussy was throbbing and soaking wet, but she was saving herself for Jack, so she let it be.

Jack began a rhythm for thrusting into Rose's chest and mouth, and she reciprocated, bobbing her head with each thrust to get him as deep into her mouth as possible, not caring about all the lewd sounds she was making. Jack's slick cock kept going in and out, in and out, he was getting close...

"Rose I can't stop, I'm gonna cummmmm!!" Jack exclaimed, pumping as far into her mouth as he could. Rose squeezed his ass as hard as she could and pulled him in.

Streams of cum emptied from his cock directly into her mouth. It seemed endless, and Rose's mouth began to fill with steamy, hot semen. She barely managed to swallow it all, and took his slightly softened cock out of her mouth to catch a breath. It still rested in her cleavage, the last few drops dripping out of his head into her breasts.

The both of them were panting under the shower head, still trying to wrap their heads around what they'd just done. Both could be satisfied but knew what was coming.

"You up for another round big guy?" Rose said, smiling and looking into Jack's eyes. "I need you to grab me and ravage my pussy..." She continued.