Erotic Gym Outfits Pt. 01

Story Info
Inadvertently shrunken gym bloomers lead to locker room fun.
1.7k words
4.11
10.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer's coming to a close, and school starts back up. Nothing is new. Classes are difficult and everyone is happy to be back with their friends. Sicknesses spread and the weather is still hot. September is like that time of year where the bugs are still out and the lack of any AC in school makes paying attention in any class unbearable. Gym is even more unbearable; wearing those jerseys that've been sitting and marinating all summer is absolutely disgusting.

One day though, the school announced that the students were to wear a new uniform for gym. "Great!" Some people thought, no longer would you have to wear something so sticky and gross, and you could take care of your own uniform. That would make September sports at least a little more worthwhile. Maybe they'd even look a half-bit decent, but that might be thinking a little too optimistically.

The coach sat everyone in this particular class down and started handing out outfits from these big cardboard boxes. They've been sitting out in the sun for as long as the students could remember, first spotting them in mid-June just before school was out. The boys' outfits looked relatively normal, but the girls... they shrunk. A lot. The jerseys were fine but what used to be bloomers are now equivalent to thongs at lingerie shops.

The boys looked pleased, and the girls were both confused and worried. The coach explained: "While your outfits have shrunk, this district has always been tight with money. We're going to make the most of this opportunity and have the girls still wear these outfits. It'll help the divide between the boys and girls in our class and hopefully help people become... closer with one another."

A string of gasps echoed throughout the gymnasium. "Are we really going to go out wearing these?" One girl whispered. "Isn't this indecent?" Another said. "At least it'll keep us cool."

The coach announced over a sea of perplexed faces: "Please, go change quickly and come back here so we can begin our first unit... Volleyball!"

The group scuttled to their respective locker rooms. The girls deliberated on whether or not this was all worth it or not, and what people would think if they wore these risqué outfits while in gym. "People are gonna see everything!" One said." "I think they're kinda cute." Another said quietly.

One of the more confident girls stepped up and delivered a few thoughts, talking about how there's gonna be a whole group of them wearing this uniform so no one person in particular is going to be ogled. She argued that they'll be able to keep cool in this hot weather and not have to worry about any chafing down there. They'd be able to get closer to the boys. It was kinda perfect, really.

After one decided to go through with it, another was in, then another, and another... Soon everybody was willing to wear the borderline thongs, jerseys and thighs highs supplied by the school.

The girls put their new outfits on, one by one and inspected each other. Their asses were out for all to see; some were embarrassed and some were confident, with the more bold ones giving little play taps on each other and commenting on the more... developed areas.

Soon, the girls stepped out to the gym together, only now their lower regions were a little more breezy. Now that they were together, they were less hesitant and were actually pretty cheerful. The guys were waiting for them, and of course were getting many eyefuls. The girls were all together so they didn't care. Everyone gathered around and the coach filled them in.

"Okay! We have our nets set up, everyone get to it! You'll have to team up, I've assigned everyone on that board over there. Go get with your teams! Also, please go easy on the nets, they're expensive and we can't afford to lose another one."

Everyone got in their respective teams, and the games got underway. After a little getting used to it, the girls were cheerful; happy that they get to be cool and nimble while exercising. The boys were loving every minute of it, their hormones going wild as the girls bare asses were on display, getting sweatier and sweatier every passing minute. The thongs dug into them and didn't cover anything other than a fraction of their pussy, but the girls didn't care. They were moving and having fun, fully aware that more and more boys were getting hard at the sight of their plump asses. The attention was making some of them blush and even get a little wet... that, and in combination with the sweat made their legs and thighs slide together as they moved, when suddenly...

CRASH!

One of the girls had slipped and fallen on the floor. Her name was Rose, and she was one of the more endowed people in the group. There on the floor she lay, dazed and winded. The coach came over and assessed the situation.

"Jack! Take her outside and make sure she's okay! We don't need any injured people playing here, just make sure Rose is safe."

"Y-yes sir." He said, sheepishly.

Jack took Rose's arm and draped it over his shoulder, and they walked outside. "J-Jack..." Rose whispered. "Y-yeah?" He responded.

"Could you take me to the locker room? I don't want to be out in the hallway like this..."

"O-of course!" He said, trying to to sound too excited, but still worried for his classmate.

They made it into the girls locker room, where Jack laid Rose on the bench between the lockers. After being so close, Jack had a full erection he was hiding in his gym shorts. He caught a couple glimpses of her plump, sweaty ass and he couldn't stop himself.

"Jack?" "Y-yes Rose? Where does it hurt?" He responded.

"On my umm... on my butt." Rose said softly.

"Oh.." Said Jack, knowing what he was going to have to do.

Rose flipped over and lifted up her ass to present to Jack. "It hurts in the m-middle of my left cheek..." She said.

Jack, while being shy, immediately took a look. Her ass was plump and covered with sweat. The roundness made her hips look extremely grabbable and the borderline thong she was wearing accentuated her backside entirely. A small bruise was forming on her left cheek.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Jack said, thinking with his dick.

"U-u-uh.. I mean.." He added.

"S-sure." Said Rose, also really nervous about the situation. Her ass was presented to Jack and she was getting increasingly wet. This new outfit was really embarrassing but made her extremely hot. She wishes that Jack would just rip her thong off and tongue her pussy right then and there, then suddenly...

"A-Ahh.." A moan escaped from Rose's lips. Jack started kissing her left ass cheek very softly. His touch was tender and nervous, but his kisses grew bolder as he continued. Soon, all the sweat around her forming bruise was gone as Jack licked it all up. He kissed the bruise enough to where she felt no pain, but a different sensation was brewing...

"J-Jack... I know this is sudden, but please, I want you..." Rose admitted. She pulled down her thong which was drenched in her juices and sweat, it was sticky, and her pussy was aching for Jack.

"Shove your face in... please. I'm begging you!" Rose couldn't hold herself back any longer and moved her hips back and shook them, begging for Jack's tongue.

Jack understood and grabbed her hips softly before plunging his whole face into her ass. He was as close as he could be with her and the sensation of sweat and juices made him not care about anything else in the world. He started lapping with his tongue while kneading his hands into her ass like dough, spreading them and making a mess of her cheeks. Quickly, his tongue found his way into her pussy and he started going deeper and deeper.

Moans and licks echoed the locker room, with juices spilling all over the bench. Jack was hugging her ass so he could go deeper into her pussy, all while Rose was presenting herself to him like a dirty girl. They were both loving every second of this.

"JACK! PLEASE! I'M GONNA CUM!!" Rose's scream echoed. Neither cared about being reserved, all they wanted was to make each other feel good and make the most of a really hot situation. Jack's tongue explored Rose's wet vagina and soon enough, everything burst.

Rose moaned while she lost herself, letting her fluids go all over Jack's face, the bench, the floor, everywhere. She was a mess and still presented herself to Jack. Jack admired the sight before him, a pussy that had been claimed by him, still exposing herself lewdly.

"Jack, please, use me. I want to return the favor." Rose said, not caring anymore.

Jack took out his cock and put it between her sweaty ass cheeks. He wasn't going to last long, but the sensation of grabbing a girl's ass and pumping between her cheeks is unlike any sensation in this world. He grabbed and his hard cock disappeared between her cheeks before coming out of the other side, in and out, out and in. The sweat worked as a great lubricant so Jack was able to fuck her asscheeks smoothly.

The sounds of clapping started to echo around the locker room as Jack's hips met Rose's ass. He was about to cum...

"FUCKKKK ROSEEE I LOVE YOUU!!!" Jack grabbed her ass as hard as he could and made one final thrust, cumming loads onto her ass cheeks, her back, and even up to her neck. She shook her ass while he came as to entice him to glaze her completely.

Everyone was satisfied and messy. Both Jack and Rose were breathing heavily, covered in their own sweat and juices. Embarrassment set in as they realized what a daring stunt they just pulled. What would they do next time? Behind the bleachers? Maybe something more in the open~

Rose spoke up with a smirk and broke the silence of heavy breathing after they both came their brains out:

"Hey, Jack. That was *huff* really good... want to wash off together in the shower?"