All Comments on 'Erotic Larping'

by SylvanusSilvertung

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AG_CarringtonAG_Carringtonalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this! It’s a nerd setting (and I’m a nerd from way back); pings several sexual buttons of mine, and is well written. Would love to see more!

reaktivreaktivover 3 years ago
yes!

I love this! the clear division between players and characters really works for me, I love the "you're some dude I vaguely know, only now you're also my husband, and you're unna knock me up if that guy the other day didn't already" factor. also really appreciated that it was made doubly clear that the consent element is really real! and the protagonist blurring the line between herself and her character by not playin safe, mmph, yesss!

NomioiNomioialmost 2 years ago

I really like this one. I'm glad you did a second one - but I hope you do a third that's closer to this one. Singlehanded doesn't have this one's tone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe I'm not nerd enough. Didn't do much for me.

YoungGriffYoungGriffover 1 year ago

Please, give us a part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSylvanusSilvertung@SylvanusSilvertung
I'm proud of my sexuality. It's strange. I've mastruabated to the fall of rain in a thunderstorm, or the slant of sunlight on a floor. I get turned on by rich black earth and really fertile gardens. I might be better served by describing what doesn't turn me on. It's also dar...