All Comments on 'Erotic Massage Diary'

by raynchk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
femihussyfemihussyalmost 20 years ago
Massage Therapist vs Masseuse

A massage therapist does not seek to bring their clients to climax, they are there to relax the body, ease tension, and help the body return to normal. They should be in a place where giving a massage is NOT sexual, they should NOT have an erection, and NOT be close to coming themselves. Masseuses massage for "pleasure", "happy endings", "rub and tug" etc. They also have not had training, gone to school, and are likely not nationally certified, all of which are required of a massage THERAPIST.

A real professional therapist does not look at the genitals as it is illegal in NV to expose them. They don't seek to put the body in a state of orgasm, meerly relaxation.

I just wanted there to be a distinction in case someone read this and got the wrong idea about massage therapists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago

This reminds me of some of the wonderful times I've had with my massage therapist. Not all are as up tight as the earlier commentor.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This massage therapist also offers sensual massage

Despite the review of this story from Femihussy below, some of us certified massage therapists do offer sensuous massages when our clients request them. We believe the customer is always right, and agree that a good massage session should always result in the client's satisfaction. Whether the client actually verbalizes his or her request, or subtly suggests it with sighs, purrs and moans as our hands slide toward the more sensitive parts of the body, we're happy to offer the increasingly erotic strokes that eventually result in a happy ending. Although I've been retired for years, I still enjoy giving sensuous massages. I no longer charge for them, because I want to keep practicing and perfecting my erotic strokes, and I can't lose my license if no money is exchanged. Raynchk knows how to evoke stimulating visions of sensuous massage sessions, so I look forward to reading more erotic submissions in this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraynchk@raynchk
I enjoy writing and I've decided to start posting a few stories here. I worked in Las Vegas as a masseur for years and have plenty of exciting tales to tell. I'm an easy going, good natured sort of guy, trying to stay open to life and new ideas. I'd hate to miss anything fun ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES