Erotic Massage for Stressed Ladies Ch. 03

Story Info
More adventures from the Massage Table.
2.3k words
4.64
20.5k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of my second year in business, as a masseur for stressed ladies, things had really started to take off and I found myself having to limit the number of clients I could see in a day. It's all very well imagining a succession of beautiful, naked, stressed out ladies needing attention with a sensuous massage but often, and increasingly so as my reputation spread, they wanted a more erotic experience and I found these encounters could be pretty exhausting.

I understand why ladies come to me. There is no requirement to be active, nothing to give, no expectations to fulfil, just lie there and direct the experience, like a film. There is no requirement to perform, and once satisfied there is no further obligation, just get up and go.

I always stuck to my golden rule, actually there were two rules that I never broke. Number one was only to touch bare flesh unless asked for more. That was quite obvious really, if the client didn't want me to see it she would hardly want me to massage it and I have to say some kept quite an extraordinary amount of clothing on, considering they wanted a massage, but that's their choice. If they want a massage through a fur coat I'll give it a go.

No, the twenty four carat gold rule was 'no sex'. Here I think I have to take time out to define what I actually mean by sex. Clearly massaging someone's breasts could be considered sexual but is it sex? No. Similarly massaging the buttocks and pelvic area could also be considered sexual but again, is it sex? No. So what I actually mean by no sex is simply, no penis vagina penetrative sex. Simple! All the rest is fair game: what they want they get.

Now I would be being less than honest if I said that I hadn't been tempted from time to time. Two mature, often naked, humans trying to turn each other on, and frequently succeeding, is a formula for temptation, but more of that later.

By now a lot of my clients were repeat business or client's friends. Even my first ever client, the 'frightened deer' who could hardly get down to her underwear, came back.

I'd felt so sorry for her but rule one is rule one. Anyway she returned, still looking nervous, but not the 'frightened deer' of the first time. This time she screwed up the courage to take off her bra but, predictably, kept her panties on.

These were completely different panties to the ones she wore last time and I have to confess to now being something of an expert in ladies' 'underpinnings', I've seen so many. These were a good deal more revealing, bikini style, rather than the anti glam pants she'd worn last time, although even those had betrayed her excitement, with a little damp line on the white cotton.

Anyway these were high cut leg with a little pink bow right in the middle: much better. Quite sexy even. For some reason I couldn't help wondering if she was waxed or just trimmed because, in those revealing panties, she certainly was not 'au naturel'. I may well wonder because the chances of finding out were minimal, so I just let my imagination roam.

I habitually start with one leg, I work my way up one from toes to calf, then calf to thigh, ending just short of the towel or panties, as appropriate, before starting on the other leg. This time I noticed that her legs were considerably wider apart than before. Combining this information with the new, sexy, underwear, I guessed that she was looking for a slightly more erotic experience, so I ended my upstrokes only a fraction short of the cotton and was rewarded with low sighs.

Now, I assumed I was on the right track and took equal care with the other leg with the same result. Good for her, she knew what she wanted and was working up to it.

I continued with the back massage paying particular attention to the neck and shoulders and starting the longer strokes from the top of her slightly revealing panties. When my hands reached her shoulders and to start the light return strokes, I let them fall slightly to the sides just passing over the very side of each breast. No adverse reaction, good, but that is as far as I'm prepared to go without more explicit instructions.

Time to turn over, so I held up a towel allowing her to change position

without flashing her boobs and then laid it modestly across her chest. Now she really surprised me. I noticed she had closed her eyes and very discretely encouraged the towel to slip off onto the floor. She was now lying there face up, eyes closed, and topless. She was breathing hard, really hard, but topless, her generous breasts heaving up and down. I can only imagine what her pulse rate was.

I started at her feet, to give her time to calm down, using the same technique I use on the backs of the legs. I worked my way up to the edge of her panties trying not to concentrate too much on what might be under the little pink bow. Then she broke the silence.

"Can you.........emmmmmmmm.......do my breasts please?" She managed to mumble, cupping them momentarily in both hands then sliding her palms down till they rested on her mons, as if protecting her modesty.

"Certainly." So I moved to the head of the table and worked on her breasts. "Just let me know if I am using the right pressure." Her nipples were super sensitive and virtually jumped to attention as soon as I touched them so I kept my touch feather light. I massaged, she mewed and I noticed a subtle, barely perceptible, movement taking place under her top palm. Good girl! That's what you're here for: to completely relax.

Again it is confession time, what man doesn't like to watch a woman masturbate? I have to say it really gets my sap rising, so I took my time on her breasts, toying with her button hard nipples and enjoying the experience and prolonging the opportunity for her to pleasure herself.

Her next move came as a total surprise.

She took one of my hands from her breast and, eyes still closed, slid it down inside the front of her panties, under that little pink bow. Waxed! My hand was lead down over her silky smooth mons into the waiting soft, moist, folds of her sex. All ambiguity had clearly now gone, so I gently massaged her outer lips with thumb and forefinger occasionally allowing my fingers to slide over the moist opening to her vagina and her clit. Her hands moved up to stimulate her nipples and she pinched them really quite hard while I toyed with her sex.

Things were moving quite fast and her breathing accelerated. After a few minutes both her hands flew down to cover mine and forced me to use more powerful, vigorous, strokes. She guided me to exactly what she wanted and as I tried to pleasure her, she lifted buttocks off the table forcing my hand down harder than ever, then she went rigid for a few seconds and relaxed back onto the table, completely limp.

I removed my hand, still in shock and she just lay there for a while before getting off the table, grabbing a towel and went to change, as if nothing at all had happened.

Maid Marion came back too, several times. In fact she became something of a regular, particularly after she ditched her husband for fucking some lady at the office. Apparently it wasn't his first offence by a long chalk and she was so cross about it that our appointments became something of a therapy session. Now she had decided that she was going to follow the age old advice, "Don't get mad get even."

I found it ironic that she was telling me about ditching him for fucking someone else, only moments before she demanded I bury my head between her gorgeous, parted, thighs and bring her off with my tongue, but then I'm just a masseur not a psychiatrist!

We usually stuck to the same formula, at her request. There would be the mutual shower, the full body massage with both of us naked. She would toy with my cock and balls while I warmed her up. I always start with the client face down and massage from to toes upwards. With a 'frequent flier' like Maid Marion, the massaging of the inner thigh was overtly sexual, allowing my fingers to just lightly graze her sex on each stroke. She was here for a good orgasm and we both knew it. No prancing about.

She obviously worked out as her buttocks were firm and a joy to massage. I couldn't help wondering why she wasn't getting what she craved at home because she was clearly a very sexual being. Anyway, not my problem. As we both knew where this was going I allowed my well oiled hands the explore deep into the cleft between her buttocks and slide lightly over her rose.

Having massaged her back, bum, thighs and legs I set about the front. She likes to get the anticipation really high before the main event so there is some breast massage and plenty of tease in the thigh area.

I have come to recognise the sign that she is ready for the main event. It's so obvious really, the knees come up, feet are planted on the table with thighs wide open. She is very confident in her skin and totally unabashed about her nudity and desire for an orgasm.

I confess that giving oral is one of the great delights of human sexuality as far as I'm concerned. I love it, everything from the taste to the obvious pleasure it gives.

I usually start with a tease, hot breath, nibbling with my lips on the inner thigh and so on. I work my way slowly up to the outer lips, massaging the breasts gently as I go. I try to wait until the lips open naturally, under the heat of her arousal, before actually going for the vagina and clit. The taste of hot pussy, once it starts flowing naturally, really turns me on. What my life as a masseur has taught me is that lots of women never experience oral at home: poor girls, and some come to me: lucky me!

Teasing is over as her lips open naturally revealing her inner secrets. I gently lower my mouth onto her soft, warm, free flowing pussy. Her knees are spread wide, her hands are on my head controlling the pace, and I'm really starting to get somewhere. Suddenly her arms shoot up over her head and she thrashes about from side to side. Definitely on the right track! More of the same, more thrashing about. That really turns me on, the thrashing, and the look of agony on her face. I know she's nearly there as she pushes her cunt hard into by face, forces the back of my head down and presses it into her as she starts to shake all over. All her muscles contract in spasms, vaginal and anal and I know it's job done.

"F U C K! He'll never get her to cum like that!" She exclaims, getting her breath back. "Never had my cunt in his mouth for more than five seconds. I've a good mind to tell her to forget him and come here for a decent blow job."

It took her a while to come down from her high then she looked down at my cock.

"Oh dear, looks like he needs a little attention, Mr Cowper is already here!"

"Sorry? Who?"

"Mr Cowper. Cowper's fluid, or precome to most people. You have precome leaking out of your cock, so don't tell me your not turned on. I could help you with that! I know you have a no sex rule, which is a shame, as my pussy is crying out to be filled with a nice big stif cock. I haven't had a shag for weeks, but I could give you a hand job. How about it? It won't take long and no one will know, besides it's not even real sex."

"I'm very flattered, but I'd better stick to the rules." Said my mouth while my brain was trying to compute what I was just turning down. What was I doing?

"OK, your funeral! Off to the shower then, and soap my back."

We stepped into the stream of hot water and she soaped her front generously, grabbed a handful of shower gel and attacked me from behind. The gel was plastered on my chest while she rubbed her soapy breasts on my back.

One hand ran down to my still raging erection, well what do you expect when showering with a naked lady that has just offered you a hand job? The other found its way into the cleft of my buttocks, a finger gently probed my rose and delicately made its way inside. She had inserted a finger into my bum and was rubbing my rampant cock so this was only going to end one way. She leaned on my shoulder and just breathed.

"Relax. It's your turn." Well the final result was as spectacular as it was predictable. As I started to cum she withdrew her finger slowly from my bum and I ejaculated long and hard, so much so that I went weak at the knees for a second or so and thought I might loose my balance.

"There now, that's better isn't it? A shame you just shot that load on the shower wall, I would have loved to have felt that cock go off deep inside me. What a waste! Still you haven't broken your rule: yet!"

Maid Marion was getting dangerously close to making me break my rule, extremely, dangerously, close.

Please leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent. You con only guess how motivating it is to try to do better.