Erotic Massage for Stressed Ladies Ch. 04

Story Info
More tales from my massage table.
2.3k words
4.7
20.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow parts of this story have gone missing so I thought I'd tidy up the loose ends now.

All was going swimmingly with my massage business. I was getting lots of repeat business, as well as new customers, some of whom were quite blatant about their requirements, openly asking for their genital areas to be massaged.

As you no doubt recall, I had two golden rules. First, I would only touch exposed flesh. This was just self protection really, if I touched a clothed area, I would be laying myself open to a sexual assault charge.

The second rule was no sex. I was often asked to be naked while I massaged clients and, as they were also nude, I was comfortable with that, there were even roving hands some times, but that was OK too, actually it was often quite enjoyable.

Actually defining sex was more difficult but I chose it to mean no penis in vagina sex. I would perform oral on those that specifically requested it but, my cock was supposed to stay in sight the whole time.

After all, if they couldn't get oral at home, why should they go without one of life's great pleasures. A tongue can be so much more versatile than a penis any day.

I got dangerously close to breaking rule two with Maid Marion. I had just given her my five star blow job and she had very obviously enjoyed the experience. As she got up from the massage, she sat, open legged, on the corner of the massage table, offering herself to me.

"You know you want to!" She said, stating the blindingly obvious. Standing there, naked,with a massively hard erection tends to give the game away.

There she was, legs apart, that fully waxed, tidy little pink, cunt, already wet with her excitement and my saliva, openly displaying its inner beauty and there for the asking. It was one of the best examples of self control I ever showed. Fool!

Immediately after that she ambushed me in the shower. She took me by the shoulders, turned me round and pressed herself into my back. With a hand full of shower gel she took hold of my still throbbing cock and gave me a mind blowing, knee trembling, hand job. Well what man can walk away from a soapy cock massage when showering with a naked and very confident lady?

That was definitely not supposed to happen and her comment, as I ejaculated violently right across the shower, that it was such a waste of cum, gave me a twinge of regret. I was starting to question rule two!

I was providing a service, and they obviously wanted an erotic massage. If, by chance, two consenting, turned on, adults decided to take things to the next level and have a more intimate experience, what would be the problem?

I didn't decide to break rule two, the decision was made for me by, surprisingly, Mrs Stan, as I had come to think of her. We had got used to our mutual naked massages. I had enjoyed her massaging my bum as I worked on her, bringing her fresh sexual pleasures, just as she had enjoyed bringing my cock to erection as I worked. She found it highly amusing that a woman of her age could make a man of my age hard.

I am not pretending it wasn't sexual, of course it was, but it wasn't that lust fuelled sexuality of teenagers, it was two mature persons delighting in the fact that they could provoke a sexual response in each other.

Our massages now always took place with both of us totally naked and, as I have said before, she told me all sorts of things about her sex life with 'her Stan' and I must admit some of the detail was quite titillating.

"This will, unfortunately, be my last visit." She said, "I can't tell you why, but I will certainly miss our massage sessions. Let's make this one special!"

We completed all the normal massage and she had tickled my bum, while lying face down, in that magic way her sexy hands worked, and played with my balls.

She turned over and was lying face up on the table as I massaged her most intimate areas as she indulged herself bringing me to erection. I had been working on her labia and clit for a while when her next move took me totally by surprise. She rolled her head towards me, lifted my erect cock with her left hand and popped it into her mouth!

Woa! What's going on here? Her mouth was so soft and gentle and the ensuing blow job so languorously delightful that all thoughts of rules went out of the window.

"I think I might have taken you by surprise." She said. "My Stan may not have been into oral sex, he may not even have heard of it, but recently I have, and I have decided that it's on my bucket list." The blow job continued.

"Another thing on my bucket list is to have sex again. I have only ever had sex with one person in my whole life and I am ready to change that." The blow job just got a whole lot sexier as she sucked harder while tickling my balls.

"We are both naked, both adults and both turned on. Surely that's enough? I want you inside me. I want to feel your special finish as you pump your seed into me. I've never said this word out loud before but, I want you to fuck me."

I was quite taken aback, but her timing was as impeccable as her logic. My erection was rock hard after the magnificent blow job. She was only just short of orgasming herself when she looked into my eyes with an animal lust.

"Put that nice, stif, young, cock into me and make me feel what it's like to be young again." I now stood at the foot of the table, naked and erect. I poured some massage oil onto my hands stroked my erection, then slid up her body until I felt myself at the entrance.

"Oh yes! Do it to me." I slid gently in. As soon as my cock entered I sensed all her muscles ripple as she let out a gasp.

"Oh my goodness! Oh yes. Yes please!"

I pushed in gently but firmly until I was fully in, before pulling out, almost to the point of escaping, before starting my slow downward journey again. I pressed the bony part of my pubic area on to her already stimulated clit at the end of each stroke.

Then a change of tactic. I pushed in as far as I could go, held myself there and rocked my pelvis back and forth. The result was obvious. She clasped my naked buttocks to hold me there and encouraged the rocking.

"Oh yes, that feels so special. I feel so full. Please play with my nipples gently." I rubbed with the palms of my hands as I continued rocking until I felt the unmistakable sensation of my orgasm building.

"I am nearly there." I said.

"Oh yes! Give me your special finish. Let me feel it happen deep inside."

Her gasps and my ejaculations came together letting me know that she had felt every pulse as I came. Rule two broken but it was so worthwhile.

The church mouse was still an occasional visitor. She maintained her usual shyness and I tried my best to give her the satisfaction she so obviously craved.

She was now feeling more comfortable in my company and had worked her way up to being naked during the massage. She had trimmed her bush, which I took as a great compliment, and eventually hinted that I should shed my trousers too.

I find this tends to relax my clients, they feel less vulnerable with both of us naked, and I'm happy to comply. I tugged at the cord around the waist band of my loose, linen, trousers and let them fall to the ground. I never wear underwear.

She stared at my package before reaching, tentatively, for it. She was very gentle and appeared somewhat surprised that her exploratory fumblings were producing an erection. This seemed to fascinate her and the more erect I got, the more adventurous she became.

The massage followed the usual pattern except for my being naked with an erection. As usual, nothing was said. Her hand took mine and placed it gently on her sex as the signal that it was time to stimulate her and get to the important part. She was unusually wet and obviously enjoyed playing with my cock as I got to the most sensual part of the massage.

Just as the massage was nearing its conclusion, she let out a little sob.

"I'm sorry," I said, "am I doing something you don't like?"

"No, no quite the opposite," came the reply. "It's so totally gorgeous, I just wish I had had more of this in my life." I tried to find a tactful response but before I did she started on her story.

"I've devoted my time to my career and now I find life is slipping by." Her hand reached out and gently cupped my balls.

"You are the man who has seen more of my body than any other. The man who knows my body better than any other." And she let out another little sob.

"I'm really flattered. I really appreciate your trust in me. The fact that you allow me to massage you with both of us totally naked. It's a major transformation." I said, playing for time, not knowing how to handle this at all.

"I know I've changed a lot," she said, "And I have a lot to thank you for, but there is something I want to tell you." She paused.

"I'm the wrong side of thirty and still a virgin." Fuck, I wan't expecting that.

"I don't want to be a virgin any more! It never seemed important before, but I'm keen on a lovely man at work and he seems keen on me, but how can I get close to him if, at my age, I don't know what to do. I need you to help me."

She's holding my erect cock in her hand, telling me she's a thirty something virgin and wants me to help!

"This is the only erect penis I have ever touched! Will you help me please? I want to be a woman, not a virgin."

A sudden wave of sadness overcame me. She wasn't unusual in any way except that, at thirty whatever, she was a virgin. She had a nice personality, if a little shy, a good body, but it just looked as if she'd missed out on one of life's great experiences.

I had to make this totally unambiguous or risk my liberty!

"Are you offering me your virginity? Do you want to leave here today no longer a virgin?"

"Exactly. Be gentle, but take me now, here on the massage table, where I learned for the first time that I am a sexual being. Please.......now."

I took a massive handful of massage oil, spread it on my naked body and told her to lie on her stomach. I slid my body over hers, for several minutes, to the obvious excitement of us both. She reacted when the stubble of my pubes scraped her bum and obviously enjoyed the sensual experience.

"If you're sure," I said, "absolutely sure, then roll over."

"I'm sure!"

The look in her eyes as she lay on her back was almost imploring.

"Certain?"

"Yes," she breathed, "oh most definitely yes."

My body glided slowly up hers, her legs parted as if by reflex, my cock found her entrance of its own accord.

"Do it! Do it, please," she whispered.

My cock slipped in, there was a little gasp and she smiled up at me.

"I never dared think that this would happen. Even in my wildest dreams, but fuck me please! Fuck me slowly and gently, I want to feel every moment."

I set about a slow, gentle, in and out movement to sounds of her obvious appreciation.

"I never thought it would feel like this. This is...... unbelievable."

Her legs came up involuntarily and crossed behind my back pulling me deeper into her.

"I don't want this to stop, it's so incredible."

I continued to stroke in and out, the sensitive tip of my cock telling me it was nearly that time.

I let one hand drift down to the point of our union, searched out her clit and massaged it gently,

Her head started to thrash about on the table below me, her hips bucked into mine, she gasped, I felt her muscles clamp my cock as I emptied myself into her. She lay there whimpering softly.

"That was so unbelievably good.......

"The most wonderful feeling ever.......

"Feeling you enter me.......

"The tip of your cock pressing into me......

"Then being so full.......

"Feeling your orgasm as you pumped deep inside me.......

"Feeling mine, as my muscles clenched around you......

"What on earth have I been doing all these years?"

What can you say to that? Nothing at all, and that's exactly what I said: nothing.

I love Literotica because the feedback is so useful. My problem is, do I try for more HOT stories, or more MOST READ stories or more MOST COMMENTED stories? Because they are all different. The choice is yours: just tell me. Unfortunately a lot of comments are anonymous. I understand your desire for privacy: imagine how I feel! But comments through Literotica are anonymous except for your Literotica name, and give me the chance to thank you personally while protecting your privacy: I love your comments!