Erotic Massage in Front of Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his pussy rubbing against my waist, hard...I think he did it on purpose, maybe he wants me? Just thinking of this moment, he reached out to my lower body with one hand, stroked my hair with the other hand, and said, "You are so beautiful, really beautiful...Did someone tell you that you are beautiful?"

Then the hand stroking my hair left, and he gently took my hand and touched his lower body, through the little panties. It's because I'm scared! This was the first time I touched the lower body of a man other than my husband. I woke up from all the dreams and immediately withdrew my hand. He didn't force me anymore, he moved away, gently pushed my legs away, and began to kiss my lower body.

It was a combination of shame and pleasure, I still tried to close my legs and half-closed, but he gently pushed my legs back to the sides, the whole pussy Just like that, it opened in front of a strange man. His tongue is spinning on my clitoris, but the feeling in my heart is a wave of pleasure...

With the climax, the legs that were still slightly strained completely relaxed and opened, and I faced him, only hoping to get closer, closer... Then I finally made a sound and began to moan indulgently. All the shame was thrown away, and I just knew I wanted, and wanted, and I wanted more happiness from him.

I don't know if I said "I love you", but I think I at least said "Give me...give me..." It's really not because of how beautiful he licked, but because of my open legs, I was opening my legs to meet this man.

I'm tired, almost out of breath...he is back in my ear. The constant crossing of pleasure, all kinds of pleasure, as he kissed, I forgot everything... I don't know why I reached out and pulled out his cock from his panties.

At first I just touched it lightly, feeling its hardness, feeling the throbbing, thickening of the cock. Slowly I started to go crazy, rubbing everything, all I wanted in my mind was to make it cum, so much and so much cum...

His hand finally inserted into my lower body. With the movement of his fingers, I became more and more excited, and I also felt his excitement. I was so comfortable that I felt like I was crazy, I felt myself twisting my hips on the bed, moaning and panting.

The climax is coming! I straightened my lower body and almost instantly had another orgasm...I was so tired I couldn't hold on to his amazing cock and I couldn't lift my waist anymore. Really tired, I don't know how many orgasms I've had together... I want to kiss him, but it's not okay, I know it's not okay.

Seems like time is up, or does he think I've had enough? In fact, I am also satisfied, although this kind of satisfaction is not the perfect satisfaction of insertion. But I know that when I have a husband, I will ask the husband to penetrate me once or two or three times. After the masseur leaves, if the husband refuses, I will rape him... But at this time, all I think about is massage The shadow of masseur's cock.

12