Erotic Mature Woman REBORN

Story Info
Mature Woman Rborn to Sex and Oral Satisfaction.
1.2k words
4.17
10.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy, wanted to bring one of her female friends, Susan, over to see what she was always so excited about. Susan was shy, with a great smile and a sensitive, mature body that hadn't been enjoying any attention for years. A little wine, some loose-fitting clothes and no panties, she found an evening full of unforgettable long, sensuous orgasms. We all did.

I started by having Susan close her eyes, "Take a deep breath and think of something that warms and excites you". I went around behind her on the couch and slowly ran my fingers and then my hands up her arms, concentrating little swirls that seemed to give her shivers. I bent over her neck and blew soft kisses from one side of her neck to the other. "Did you come over to watch or to participate?"

She hesitated, "... to watch."

"Really. Are you sure you don't want to experience deep, trembling orgasms? Feel your whole body alive?"

"... Maybe. I'm not used to this... it's been so long."

"Do you remember how wet you used to get?"

She trembled slightly and wrung her hands together. "Yes."

"I see you wore what we suggested to you, a plain white blouse and a loose skirt."

She shook her head, nodding yes.

"Did you come without your panties?"

She started to turn around and open her eyes, but I stopped her. "keep your eyes closed. Are you wearing panties?"

She waited a long time, then shook her head no. "I just couldn't. I've never gone out like that."

"That's ok. But now, I want you to reach up your skirt and work your panties down, then hold them up in the air for me to take. Keep your eyes closed."

She waited for several seconds. "Do I have to?"

"Yes. You want to feel the cool air on your soft skin, feel it tingle, fully alive in anticipation."

"Oh, I'm not sure I can."

"you can. Just reach under your skirt and ease them down over your toes. Take off your shoes."

Susan, took a deep breath, bent over on the couch and took off her shoes. It must have been a marker, a barrier, like a closed door. She quickly lifted her hips and brought her panties down, then lifted them in the air. They were remarkably sexy. I took the panties from her raised hand.

"Wonderful Susan, doesn't that feel more, free?"

She shook her head slowly yes.

"Were you wet?" I whispered. She was starting to fold down into the couch.

"Yes. Yes".

"Reach down and bring some of your delicious juices up on you fingers for me to taste."

She was breathing deep and heavy, struggling.

"Go ahead. Lift your skirt. I want to taste you."

She lifted her head, tilted it back, and let out a big sigh. "OK, I've never done this, but, but... I want to."

Susan slid farther down on the couch, her skirt easing higher. I could tell when she reached her goal. She gave a quick jump, then a two, deep breaths as she passed her fingers over her lips, seeking out her juices.

"Here... is this enough?" lifting up her hand for me to see.

"For the moment." I held her hand and tasted her fingers with my tongue, then slowly sucking on each of them as I savored the taste. "You taste of lilacs and lust."

She couldn't help it. "Oh my god. This is so erotic. I'm just so flushed...my heart is racing. Can I... can I open my eyes?"

"Not yet. Reach down again for your juices one more time."

Susan was more urgent, her mind and hands in anticipation of... more. Her hand brought back even more luscious liquid.

I caught Judy out of the corner of my eye. She had her skirt up and rubbing her clitoris through her panties.

"Now, I want you to taste yourself. Clean your fingers. Think of how I will be tasting your full, swollen lips, your vagina that yearns for the touch of my tongue."

Susan, moved her fingers inside her mouth, sucking each finger dry. Her moans were nearly constant, her hips began to thrust off the couch.

"Ahh, ahh...yes...oh yes, ahhhh. I think I taste like sex...yes sex. Ahhhh

She was ready for the next step. I gave her a moment to compose herself, to feel, and smell and taste the aura of her sex. Susan was fully in the erotic moment.

"I'm so glad you enjoy that. I know you are going to find the next moments unforgettably erotic, sensuous and deeply satisfying. Are you ready to participate?"

"Ohhh yes, please don't wait."

"Don't look yet Susan. I'm going to come around in front of you." I could hear Judy furiously rubbing her own sweet sex. Her skirt was all bunched up high on her hips. Somewhere along the way she had lost her panties. Her other hand had two fingers buried deep inside. I smiled at her as she knew she was next. I left her to her own immediate designs.

I kneeled down in front of Susan on the couch. Her legs were slightly parted. The shy, reserved part of her had yet to fully release. "Susan, what do you call your sex?"

"I don't know?" She was resisting her passions even still.

"Do you say it's your vagina with full swollen, puffy lips, aflame with hot, wet desire?"

She gasped and then said, "No, it's my... pussy."

"Pussy, yes, that's good. When you say pussy, does that get you more aroused?"

"I guess...yes...yes.....I get hotter."

"Are you getting hotter now?"

"Yes. I can hardly breathe."

"Say it again, pussy."

"Pussy."

"Again, pussy."

"Yes, pussy, pussy....pussy."

"Do you want your sweet sex to be inflamed, aroused, or do you want your hot, wet throbbing pussy to explode with earth-shattering passion?"

"Yes, explode...I want my pussy to explode. Now...NOW...YES NOW!" H on her hand worked on her pussy, smoke was rising from her thighs.

Susan was shaking from her toes to her head, her body thrusted time and time again off the couch. I could hear Judy reach her own violent, continuous orgasm.

"OHHHH, jeeze,....ahhh. It won't stop. YES. Oh how I've missed this. Ahhhh." She finally collapsed on the couch, breathing in gasps. A sensuous smile was etched on her face.

When she had caught her breath, I spoke again. "Susan it's time to take you to the next level. Take your skirt and blouse off, and your bra." Before I even finished the instructions, she sat naked in front of me. Her legs were widely splayed. One hand was squeezing and tweaking her breasts, the other caressed that sensitive area just above her open mound, urging on her orgasm.

"Please hurry.... I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. I want to explode again. I want my pussy, my pussy to explode again. Please. Please."

"Your wish is my command." I eased the palm of my hands up the outside of her thighs, spreading her legs even more. Her pussy was open and throbbing, begging for more stimulation. Her hips never stopped moving.

As I lowered my head, my tongue danced. I placed a thousand kisses up her thighs ever higher. I had plans to make her pussy explode for hours, and I did.

"Ahhhhh, jeeze I love it....don't ever stop. That's it...perfect!"

And the night continued.

...story to be continued.