All Comments on 'Erotic Modeling Pt. 01'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not credible at all.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 2 years ago

as always, a good read from you tonyma70. part 2 should be interesting and looking forward to it.

photokenphotokenover 2 years ago

anonymous

My wife posed nude and we both enjoyed it. Lots of fun after !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not credible. If she read the contract then she knew what it said and she also seemed smart enough to check it out. Also I don't see a woman allowing a man to shave her or have large groups watching her as she does it. Additionally, when I was younger, I was a model for an art school and they always provide a robe to the models, so some of your story seems faulty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. She has done some nude modeling, since we got married, and it has been a huge turn on for her. In fact, each time she ended up fucking both the photographer, the artist and even a few others.

We have several constructive criticisms of you story. First, some, but not all, of the dialogues was stilted, and the sentences were too long. People don’t actually talk like that. It needs to be a more casual tone with shorter sentences.

Second, you wrote, [With a surprised smile Mike thought. "Seeing someone besides me touching my wife's pussy is really hot."] This is technically correct however, having his thoughts in parentheses does not differentiate it from the other spoken dialogues.

You might want to consider placing thoughts in italic font. Google “Narrating Internal Thoughts & Internal dialogue in the Chicago Manual of style. You can see their examples and then decide for yourself if you want to go italic or not.

In closing, while your story moved a little bit too fast for us, you certainly captured the dynamic of a nude modeling session, especially from the nude, female model’s perspective. My wife was scared to death the first time she did it; however, she really wanted to do it. But as the session progressed, she became increasingly excited and assumed the part with gusto. Her nipples became erect, her pussy was dripping, and her labia were engorged.

Women really have no way of knowing ahead of time how they will respond to being exhibited. My formerly faithful wife became a slut wife, as a result of her modeling. We can’t wait to see how Joanne deals with all of this!

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, l will consider your thoughts going forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous