Erotic Modeling Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, that tickles." Joanne said as he applied the bleach, the warm sensation caused her excitement to elevate again.

The group could see her slit ooze her excitement.

When he completed the application of the make-up to her back and bottom, he confirmed the makeup was dry. "Please roll over and lay on your back." He asked.

She lay down without any instruction and to the astonishment of the onlookers, she opened her legs a comfortable distance apart. Her exposure was witnessed by the passersby of the salon through the open door.

Chad started to apply makeup to her face. He did her eye liner and lipstick. Then he worked on her arms and moved to her breasts using a red cream to darken her nipples. He took his time to rub the product into the hard peaks, sending excitement through her body with each squeeze of the nubs. He made-up her legs and finally. "Could you spread your legs more Joanne." He asked as he carefully rubbed lip gloss on her pussy lips to make her vaginal area stand out with a sheen.

Chad was done with Joanne's makeup, and to her dismay she had not cum.

"Please sit in the chair Joanne so, I can finish your hair." Chip told the new model. Joanne stood up and looked at the naked woman in the mirror. "I look beautiful!" She thought in shock. Joanne sat in the chair and Chip completed a sophisticated hair style which was incongruent with her naked state.

"All done and ready to start." Chip stated as he helped Joanne up.

"Isn't there something I can put on to go out into the gallery on the way to the studio?" Joanne asked.

"Sure, put your shoes on we don't want you to get your feet dirty." Mark said without emotion. "Unfortunately, if you put on any garment, it will ruin the fine makeup job Chad did." He fibbed to the innocent woman.

The troop followed their model out of the salon, and right through the gallery filled with many people who observed the naked woman on her trek to the studio. They all went into the studio where there were twenty young men, and four young women assembled -- Mark's protégé's ready to work on a canvas of Joanne.

"I want to introduce Joanne, who has graciously consented to model for our erotic painting." Mark applauded his model along with all the intern artists.

The moment of truth has come, Joanne thought. "Will I be able to get into the pose Mark wants, and show all my woman bits to everyone in the room, without dying of embarrassment?"

The studio had a slightly raised platform on which sat a comfortable padded chair with arms. There was a wide stool in front of it a little lower than the seat of the chair. Mark escorted Joanne up onto the platform, while Mike was directed to a seat at the side with a clear view of his wife's degradation.

Mark put out his hand. "Joanne let me help you into the pose."

She took his hand; she shook a little from the humiliation to come when she had to spread her legs.

She sat down on the chair and leaned back, with Mark's help. Joanne put her feet on the stool, knees pressed together. Mark placed her hands on the arms as he wanted them. Then placed her feet on each side of the wide stool, pushing her legs open. He rested her thighs against the padded arms, ensuring she was spread wide for all present to inspect her womanly charms. Today was the first time Joanne has been this exposed in front of people other than her husband and her GYN.

Mark set the timer.

"I have lost my modesty; what does my husband think of me?" She thought with distress, as she looked over to see a slight smile on Mike's face as he witnessed her complete exposure to the artists.

Mark studied Joanne's position. "The pose isn't quite right." Mark commented as he boldly reached down and spread Joanne's pussy lips apart a little. To her embarrassment this caused moisture to escape from the hapless woman's pussy, shining in the light. He still wasn't done. "Joanne roll your nipples between your fingers like this so they will be more prominent." He explained to the embarrassed woman taking one of her nipples between his thumb and first finger and rolling it firmly to show her.

Mark smiled he could smell the erotic scent of an excited woman thinking happily to himself. "Joanne will definitely be a willing model both for my students and for my commissioned canvas. It may take her a while to get over her initial embarrassment, but I don't see a problem."

To Joanne's dismay, the door to the studio was also left open. There was a small area with about fifty seats, all filled, with people who could sit to watch the artists at work. 'There are people coming in to watch the artists and most likely to look over a mature woman spread open with her pussy showing.' "That's me!" She thought as she looked at the wall adjacent to the opened door and noticed windows where the patrons of the gallery could also watch the artists at work and their totally exposed model. '"My pussy will be viewed by hundreds before I finish with this modeling gig."' Joanne thought with embarrassment. '"I wonder if the patrons can see I'm excited to be nude and on view to strangers? That would be even more embarrassing.'"

She was interrupted in her erotic thoughts by Mark. "Joanne your vaginal lips are closing can you open yourself up? Also, your nipples need attention."

Without any forethought Joanne reached between her legs with the index finger on both hands to open her pussy; she felt moisture seep out wetting her fingers. She then took her thumbs and wet index fingers of both hands rolling her nipples into hard, shining wet buds. It felt good, but now everyone had to see her excitement. It dawned on her if she could smell her excitement so could anyone close to her.

Mark was internally jubilant when his model did not fight his instructions, while Mike was amazed as he watched his once modest wife open her pussy and rub her nipples without any obvious embarrassment.

The timer rang.

"Joanne we will take a break. I want you to get up, walk around and stretch your muscles." Mark told the model which caused her to break out of her daydream.

When Mark called the break many of the observers came closer to the stage to take a closer look at the model. It unnerved Joanne the way they studied her displayed body, and they were close enough to smell her arousal. The culmination of her nervousness occurred when she heard her name called.

"Joanne is that you!" A man in his fifties asked.

Before she could think she cried out in surprised embarrassment. "Carl, what are you doing here!"

"Our son Eric will be attending this school in the fall. You remember him don't you. Eric come here and meet my cousin Joanne."

By this time Mike had come over to talk with Carl. "Hi Carl, how have you been?" Mike asked pleasantly while thinking. "That's the last guy I wanted to see my wife nude."

"Great Mike; I guess it's my luck that I get to see my cousin in a new light." He sniggered unpleasantly. "Eric if you come to this school, you will be seeing a lot more of my cousin. Right Joanne?"

"I have to go to the ladies room." Joanne said as she ran out of the studio to the salon, many gawkers could see tears in the poor woman's eyes as she went. Mike and Mark followed her. She went into the restroom and locked the door. She started to cry. "What will I do now? Carl will tell all my family that I'm a slut." She thought almost in hysterics.

Back in the studio it was Eric who set his father straight. "Dad, Joanne is performing a service for anyone who wants to be a great artist. Look at all the masters. They have many canvases of nudes, male, female, and both together. There is nothing wrong with your cousin modeling. Get your mind out of the gutter." He reprimanded his father. "Go tell Joanne you're sorry."

It took about twenty minutes to coax Joanne out of the restroom.

Mike said. "Joanne, you look beautiful in the pose."

"Come out of the restroom and we'll go to talk to your cousin. I'm sure he was only kidding with you. You took his comment the wrong way." Mark said hopefully.

By this time Eric and Carl found Mark and Mike as they coaxed Joanne out of the restroom.

"My father has something to say to Joanne." Eric said.

"I'm sorry Joanne you are performing a service for the artists. I ask forgiveness for my remarks."

"You will keep this between us Carl."

"I will see to it Joanne." Eric answered.

"I think we took too long a break. Let's go back to the studio." Joanne said as she walked out into the gallery, relieved Eric had straightened his father out. She accepted the apology she received from Carl.

There were again many people who watched the nude woman go into the studio and onto the platform. Without any assistance she assumed the exposed position, starting to become comfortable with exposing her body. It helped that she knew all the artists admired her courage.

To pass the time she daydreamed of an island getaway, where she could go naked without any recrimination from the law or her friends and family. "I like to be naked!" The model thought in surprise.

Before she realized it the timer rang.

"Joanne, you need to take a break again and this will be your last sitting for today." Joanne arose with the help of Mark. She didn't realize how stiff she had become as she sat in the exposed position. Mark helped her down the stairs until her legs started to work again.

"I need a bottle of water." Joanne said.

"We can go to the concession stand. I have it set up, so you and your husband don't have to pay for anything while you model as long as you go to the concession stand nude." Mark wanted the word out that nude models wander around the premises, hopefully that will attract more business.

"That is in the lobby of the building. Will I be able to go there nude?" Joanne asked. Even though she was now comfortable to be nude in the gallery and studio, the mature model was still uncomfortable to go into the lobby of the building which she considered a public area.

"You'll be fine; in fact, it will give our patrons a thrill to have you go out there." Mark advised her. That was a true statement.

Joanne took her husband's hand for security as all the artists followed them to the concession area. Many patrons were in line when Joanne arrived.

"Would you mind if our model and artists went to the front of the line? They only have a fifteen-minute break." Mark explained, making everyone turn to look and of course drawing attention to Joanne.

Joanne held on tight to her husband's hand as she walked to the front of the line. They ordered their beverages and while they waited, a woman next to them asked inquisitively. "It must take a lot of courage to model nude. I saw the pose you were in, you have all your womanly charms on display for anyone to see."

"Well, it was my misunderstanding of the contract which lead to me ending up nude and spread on the stage." Joanne told the young woman explaining how it came about.

"That's what happens when you try to surprise your husband I guess." The young woman giggled.

"Yes, I won't do that again, but you do get used to the exposure after a while." Joanne smiled. "The thought of how exposed I am, has made me horny." She whispered to the young woman with an embarrassed smile, surprised at her own admission to the stranger.

"I hope you get what you need for all the trouble you went through." The young woman whispered, smiling back.

"Nice conversing with you, I have to get back they are waiting for me to continue to pose for them."

The longer Joanne was nude in public, the more confidence she gained. Most of the people who saw her were surprised by her confidence and poise while nude. They admired her courage to show her naked body to everyone even with its few imperfections.

She mounted the stage with little effort, sat on the chair, put her legs against the sides of the chair to expose her pussy. Without any direction from Mark, she reached between her legs, opened her sopping wet pussy, she gave herself a few slow rubs of her clit in front of everyone, and used the moisture on her fingers to roll her nipples between her fingers. Joanne has become more aroused from her scent which permeated the area around the posing couch.

Before Joanne knew it the timer rang for the last time and the session was over. To her surprise the last session made her extremely horny, she wanted to get laid not dressed

Mark was surprised see the change in his model in such a short time he pushed the envelope, and asked. "Would you mind going out into the gallery for a question-and-answer session?"

Joanne looked at her husband before she answered. He gave her a thumbs up. "I will spend a few minutes answering questions as long as my husband is by my side."

She stood at the front of the gallery and a woman in the front asked. "Is this the first time you've modeled nude? If so, why did you agree to such an exposed pose?"

"Yes, this is my first-time nude in public and for the second part of the question I was naive to the fact that erotic figure studies mean nude with your legs spread." Joanne stated casually with a glint in her eye.

A man in the audience asked Mike. "You agreed to let your wife model nude?"

"Not really she wanted to surprise me, so when the contract came to her, she signed it without realizing exactly what she was signing." Mike explained continuing. "I am proud of her and realize I love to share my wife's beauty with others."

Mark called an end to the interview and escorted the model to the salon. Carl, Eric, and Mike followed Mark and Joanne. She went to the restroom, to her husband's surprise leaving the door open while she sat on the head and conversed with the group.

"She doesn't usually like me in the bathroom when she goes!" Mike thought in surprise.

Joanne felt comfortable as she performed natural acts in public. She'd become jaded in only a few hours of total exposure. Joanne took a shower in the presence of the group, then dried off as she conversed with them even asking Mark to dry her back. She put on the dress and with her husband said good-bye to all until her next session on Friday. The couple left for the mall.

On the drive Joanne asked. "Mike, are you busy tomorrow?"

"No why?"

"I would like to bring our boat to Whittingham."

"You don't like that lake. You said it was too big, with many hazards, and you became nervous on it."

"Yes, I know, but I would like to spend some time there with you, and it will be nice for the next couple of days. I checked the weather forecast."

All rights reserved 2021 - 2031

12