Erotic Narcotic: Suppressed Lust

Story Info
The inner workings of a gentleman's mind.
2.3k words
4.25
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust. Described as a psycological force that ultimately fabricates a need, a craving, or a desire - most frequently and aptly associated with a sexual longing.

In my case, things are no different. I could say with the upmost certainty that nearly all males have endured this torment; and ladies, each and everyone of you will have caused this. My unbridled sexual desire courses through my veins. The fire in my stomach, a reminder of the hunger I could not feed, the thirst I could not quench.

Every week, when Nicole walked into the bar, 6pm sharp, my nostrils flared, pulse soared and pupils dilated - physiological reminders of the hankering ardour and cacoethes I was made to feel.

This week was no different to any other, I was at the bar, with two friends from work - just offset to the middle, a tactical decision, an impeccable view of the TV screen behind the bar, if there was ever a game on and close enough to the fire to hear it hiss, and to feel it crackle in the bleak midwinter.

The week was like all others that came before, that evening was no different; but when Nicole and I locked eyes like we did those many moons ago, the fire in me resurged. The fire in the pub now seemingly insignificant, the warmth of passion from within more than enough to make me forget the cold. "Heck," I think to myself; "maybe it's too bloody hot in here now." A drip of sweat trickles down from my vascular hand. The adrenaline within causing me to subconsciously shake. The crystal of sweat glimmers in the dim light as it glides over my venous ridges before disappearing down my suit jacket as I undo my top button. The pub fire's sole purpose to me now, was the ambience and aura that it radiated.

Nicole was a smaller lady, maybe 5 foot 1, but the heels were oh so deceptive - and I can be quite a sucker for a smaller woman from time to time; the size difference and all. Her 'Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps,' described her in a nutshell; 'bold, playful and undeniably feminine.' The pitch, black, leather material just about shimmered in the dim environment she had just graced with her presence - the reflective shine perfectly complementing her silhouette in the doorway. The oak wood tone of her in-souls, with the sultry, blood red soul and heel, a further indication to me, that maybe this weekend could be something special.

The shoes a perfect accompaniment to her seductive, black garter leg wraps. The tight leg straps allowing her healthy skin to gleam, her perfectly toned legs flowed to this magnificent, tight fitting red-velvet corset come dress that hugged her bust and curves in just the right way. Her pouted, matte red lips encouraging you to move further up her body. The smoky eyeshadow accentuating, her deep, ocean blue eyes. Eyes that without a doubt could transport you to a land of ecstasy, a dimension of euphoria. It was as if she had fell from the heavens to remind us mere mortals, what it would be like to be sculpted by the Gods and Goddesses; or that DaVinci had been consulted with the use of the 'Golden Ratio' and to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible - in my eyes of course. Beauty is, and forever will be in the eye of the beholder. My physical manifestation of perfection and epitome of beauty.

I know lust can build for months, years. However, there is no definitive time scale for such passion; mine had only been brewing for a few weeks, seven, eight, maybe nine - you lose track of time when your own mind is torturing you. Not necessarily brewing for all that long, but, my concoction of lust was nothing short of explosive and effervescent. Those eyes did exactly what I said they would do and transported me to another land - only this land was in the 'comfort' of my own mind.

Thoughts. Thoughts of the good, the bad and the naughty whirling through my own mind, a sense of 'controlled' panic overcome my emotions as I am finally able to lock onto a more clear cut image in my own subconscious, and plunge into my imagination as I remain locked in the trance of her hypnotic, ocean blue eyes:

I would love nothing more than to find myself between her legs, using my inquisitive digits, my adventurous tongue and my plump lips I know she would oh so well enjoy - a trifecta of stimulation. Kissing up past her naval and abdomen to her voluptuous breasts. Wrapping my venous and vascular hands around her bust; just one of her breasts of course - massaging it gently. I would twirl her nipple between my thumb and forefinger playfully, simultaneously wrapping my lips around her other nipple, my tongue flicking her nipple and swirling on her areole in a clockwise manner. After possibly incorporating some teeth, depending on how she would respond, I would continue my ascent to her neck, exposing it. Brushing her hair out of the way, in a caring and loving manner. Nibbling at her ears, moaning and whispering her name, sweet nothings and dirty talk also echoing in her ear canal.

After a brief pause; a lapse of concentration, if you will. I take another deep breath and submerge myself once more in my vivid imagination. Now, thinking about the morning after... before the breakfast in bed.

Thinking about how spooning her would be heaven on earth. Snuggling in tightly, my stiff and arguably 'fat' cock (in a non-derogatory sense) would be pushed between her legs. My swollen, pink, mushroom cock tip poking out the other side for her nails to play with. Her velvet, red and newly manicured nails, to send shivers down my spine. My thick shaft finding peace between her lips, sitting comfortably, the veiny ridges of my cock would stimulate her slit, having her tight little, sweet-nectar slit ooze her goodness and coat my shaft.

I would pull her hair back gently, a good clump of hair in my tight fisted hands. Exposing her neck, for the opening and clasp of my venous left hand. Tracing kisses up the back and side of her neck with my stout lips. Once again whispering sweet nothings and dirty teases - what I was to do to her, how I was to enjoy her.

I would detach my hips from her body after a good while, angling my body now to tease the slit with my swollen, mushroom cockhead. Already glistening in my pre-juices, I would want to compliment them in hers. Having my arms reach around her waits, my magical digits would now explore. Rubbing the clit in a slow figure of eight... "Do you think you deserve this!?" I'd whisper softly. A quick moment of silence, would be met with me taking control... "Spooning is over," I'd command. Determined to get as deep as possible, I would pick up her smaller frame and 'throw' her passionately onto the bed. Throwing her legs over my shoulder, and kissing down the inside of her legs, softly... right down the length of them. As her legs rest over my broad shoulders, and powerful figure. One hand at the base of my shaft.. angling my penis to push my cock slowly inside, whilst my other hand, my left thumb more specifically, rubs her clit simultaneously.

My thumb rubbing in circles now. Seeing her tight sleeve struggle to pallet my girth, and her whimpers seep through the gaps in her fingers, as her hands cover her mouth, is 'oh so' arousing and encourages me to push myself in deeper - almost biting through my bottom lip in excitement. I trace my fingers up her front, and wrap them 'possessively' around her neck, before leaning forward to alter the angle of penetration and thrust pattern.

Pulling out slowly and seeing her tight lips hug my cock begins to trigger a primal response. I slap my shaft on her pussy lips. My hefty cock making a delicious wet echo, in unison and collaboration with the beautiful slit that belongs to Nicole. I would now push her to her knees, and collect my belt from the bed side cabinet. Wrapping it around her neck and pulling her in with my cock head heading straight for her mouth. Pulling her in, my forearm sinews and muscles flex and defined as the sweat once again glistens in the light.

Once again Nicole's lips struggle to wrap around my girth and pallet my thick shaft. She begins to splutter and wriggle - but, I show no sign of stopping as my hips continue to flex and my buttocks contract. As her eyes begin to roll back, I pull out to let her recover momentarily... "who's a good girl!?" I ask... but before she can even mutter a response, I push my firm shaft back in, the bridge of saliva and fuck juices drip down her chin and coat her lips like a lip gloss.

Dropping the belt now, I place one large hand on each side of her head, pulling her in once more towards my crotch. Holding her there, feeling her squirm, her moans reverberate on my cock, causing it to twitch and seep some more pre cum. Furthermore, coating the inside of her mouth with my taste. I hold her there as long as possible, ruining any of her makeup still left in from the night before, hopefully with some lipstick stains on my cock to show for it. Pulling out, a creamy mess attaches her plump, blowjob lips to my cock; and I smear the juices over her delicate face like a knife spreads butter.

Now, I would slap my cock on her forehead.. the mess attaching to my vein ribbed shaft and rigging my cock to her forehead as I pull away. The sloppy, messy slap rings around the room. Stiffening up, "I think you're ready." Picking her up without hesitation and throwing her onto the bed again.

She waits. She waits eagerly, crooking her neck around, to look at me with those hypnotic and breathtakingly beautiful eyes as her spine moves in a sigmoidal fashion to wiggle her beautiful derrière; that should be inaugurated as the 8th wonder of the world. To make it even more irresistible, her hand reached around and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her pulsating and puckering holes. This factor, in addition to the 'come fuck me' twinkle in her eyes made her utterly irresistible, no words were muttered, but we were practically begging for each other... I slip my length in... a whimper breaks the silence. My torso rests on her arched back, as I lean forward to reach around for her voluptuous orbs; playing with her nipple and clasping her neck again.

Pounding primally away, after nibbling her ear... grunting, moaning her name and all other kinds of audial stimulation, I straighten my back. On hand on each side of your hip - pulling Nicole's body into mine, for my lower torso to crash into her magnificent arse, and making it jiggle. Crashing into her thick arse cheeks, seeing the, wobble from above. I would use my hands, not only to compliment each thrust and pull her in deeper, but to use her arse as a blank canvas for my big, red, hand prints plastered over her bare skin.

Each slap would sting my hand... so the stimulation for Nicole would be extraordinary! Pushing myself deep... holding my body there, and pulling out slowly. Knowing full well I couldn't last too much longer. I would turn her over once more, the legs over my shoulders for deeper penetration, a pillow under the bottom of her back to further accentuate and emphasis the angle of penetration. My hands moving up her body and finishing around her neck. Choking her once more, but looking deeply and passionately into her eyes. A possessive, yet caring smoulder painted on my face.

Pounding away still, primal grunts ring around the room. Leaning forward now, still deep in her tight slit. I whisper... "Are you going to cum for me?" Not replying instantaneously to my question, I would give her sensitive pussy lips a slap... "Answer me darling, are you gonna be good and cum for me!?" A faint whimper and a nod is all she can muster, before she throws her head back in rapture, a scream of pleasure escapes her mouth, concurrently, both of her dainty hands scrunch and clasp the bedsheets, her grasp on the sheets does not subside as her body begins to convulse, her slit walls tighten around my unaware cock, this takes me by surprise, her walls strangle my venous, vein ribbed shaft, feeling myself throb in her Pandora's box.

My balls begin to tighten my cock begins to twitch, trying to fight the urge to unleash my load. Nicole wraps her legs around my haunches and pulls me deep. Unable to fight the urge anymore, the dam is broken and my cream is released. A jet stream right up her sleeve. With the intense pleasure, I fall forward. My body over here, and my hands each side of her head. I grip the bedsheets now, and her legs begin to quiver. Her hands now find them self on my broad, V- tapered back and she begins to scratch in pleasure... as she pulls her face into my chest. A grimace gets the better of my face, as I grunt and moan at all the sensations I can enjoy!

My personal trip to my seventh heaven, or cloud nine is cut somewhat short, by the tight drip on my shoulder from a woman who's nails in my mind I have become rather accustomed to.