Erotic Photographer

Story Info
Erotic photo shoot turned into hot lesbian sex.
1k words
4.18
30.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to meet on the backroad at the bridge. She wanted erotic photos for her husband and I knew just how to do it.

I pulled up grabbed my gear and walked to her car door. She wore a thin white halter too with her dark nipples peaking through and short mini skirt that I could already get a clear shot of her pussy. I knew this was gonna be fun. I told Mrs Ray to step out of the car and let's go on down the creek bank where it is secluded. As she got out of the car I realized this was gonna be an easy shoot and I was gonna get a good tip.

We walked around the bend to a large rock. I asked her to sit on the rock and spread her legs as wide as she could as she obeyed my command I could see her pussy was already dripping, I knew she was excited. I snapped a few pictures and then had her pull her large bouncy tits out of her shirt. Her nipples were already engorged and begging to be sucked on. I snapped a few more pictures and then told her that her clit was not showing up enough. I grabbed my small pussy pump and walked toward her, I explained this would make her clit stick out and show up in pictures better. She was game as she wanted the best pictures. I pumped until her clit was swollen and she was begging for mercy. I angled a few close ups and told her I think I need to help that clit again. This time I was close enough I could put my tongue on her clit. I took a few licks and looked up to see her response. She moaned and I asked do you like it and she said yes. This was my opportunity to have some fun.

I moved to her tits leaving them hanging down and tugging hard as I sucked and played. She moaned and begged, so I tugged harder. She was shaking wanting some relief so I returned to her clit with my mouth and slowly inserted one finger in her pussy. She gushed and shook as I tortured her clit with my sucking. I never totally fucked her just barely used one finger, but she sprayed her juice faster than I could suck.

I let her briefly catch her breath and then switched places with her. I never wear panties so she was staring at my cunt that was dripping with desire. I looked down and asked her if she liked pussy, knowing she had never tasted it in her life. She shrugged and I reminded her of all her pictures on my camera. Her face immediately sunk between my legs and I begin to photograph her devouring my pussy - her husband would love these I might just mail them to him.

I turned over and gave her a full view of my ass and commanded her to put one finger in my pussy and lick my asshole like a lollipop she obeyed and was damn good at ass play.

After she got me off I told her I think we need to meet again next week, I have a new pose her husband would love to see. She agreed and I made her walk back to the car nude.

Our next meeting would be at her house. We needed some place more secluded for this set of photos and games. I made a special purchase of a few items that I promised her that her husband would like to see her with.

I arrived at her house grabbed my gear and she greeted me at the door. She was excited and she was learning. She had on a mini skirt and tank top, no bra and no panties. As she walked I could get a full view of her already dripping pussy.

We entered her house and she showed me to her spare bedroom. The bed had white sheets and just a few pillows this would be perfect.

I had her lie down and let me snap a few up shots of her skirt and her tits hanging out of her shirt. Then I grabbed and my bag and pulled out a harness with a big black cock attached to it. I told her to take everything else off and put on the strap on. She was so desperate for attention she listened. I snapped a few pictures of her standing wearing her cock. Then I grabbed a set of alligator clip for her tits and placed them on her tits and aligned the nub on the inside of harness so it rubbed her clit. I snapped a few more pics of her standing. I could see her nipples becoming engorged again.

I had her lie down on the bed and let me shoot a few more pictures. Then I slipped up on her and as she laid there I straddled the cock and slipped it in my pussy. Caught off guard she laid there but soon realized how good the nub hitting her clit felt. I tugged on the chain connected to the alligator clips as a signal to fuck me harder. She obviously loved burring the big black cock in my dripping pussy. It was moments and I drenched her white bed and soaked her lap with my juice. I made her stay there while I snapped a few more pictures.

Then slid the harness off of her and moved the alligator clips to each side of her pussy. I spread her cunt open so I could get full view of her clit and wrapped my mouth around the nub and sucked hard. She was bucking at the erotic pain. I had a slim wand in my hand and stuck it up in her pussy and let it shock and spin a bit. She couldn't handle this more than a few minutes and she was squirting her juice everywhere. I left her just as she was and snapped a few pictures.

She laid there in exhaustion and I laid there planning when and where I was gonna take her next.