Erotic Recipes for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, I never knew my real grandfather. My grandmother who has been dead for many years had remarried. I liked this old man and as sort of a joke had started calling him gramps.

I thought of him as an old widower, living in an old antique of a house, long left by the passage of time and about as interesting as a stick in a mud pile. In short, I was feeling sorry for myself and bored.

With nothing to do on the third evening, I went to bed early but could not sleep. I got up and was headed to the kitchen for a snack when I noticed a light from his study. Wondering what Gramps was up to I peeked around the door frame.

Astonishment! He had pushed his leather chair back away from the desk and was laid back with eyes closed humming and stroking his prick!

Who would ever guess the old man could still get it up much less that interested in sex? Hmmm. I stood there for several minutes watching him pleasuring himself and I was getting hotter and hotter until I felt like an unquenched furnace. Gramps shouldn't have to take care of his business alone when there was a perfectly sexy granddaughter available. I skinned out of my pink panties and let them drop around my ankles and stepped out of them enjoying the feeling of freedom. Was he ever going to be in for a surprise! I tiptoed across the room, not disturbing him while he continued his little tune stroking himself. I lifted my nightgown, aimed carefully and sat down on top of his prick. Felt the drive of the penetration and buried his member into my soft grasp.

His eyes flung open in shock and he jerked until I guess he realized it was only me."

"What! Roslyn what are you doing!"

I took a couple of quick squeezes on his prick. "What does it feel like?"

He tried to rise but my weight as light as I am restrained him. Realizing the frugality of shaking me off he croaked, "but this is wrong. Get off now!"

In response I started a slow thrust and grind, pleasuring myself, trying to put out my fires. "Gramps, doesn't it feel good? It's good for me."

He closed his eyes for a minute as I continued fucking him. It was good and because it felt so taboo it was even better. Damn, he was good and stiff. I shifted weight slightly to align my clit and get it more into the action. Heaven.

Something you need to know before I finish the story. I've let boys fuck me before but they have never climaxed in me. Call it old fashion but that is a privilege I have been saving for my future husband. I've fucked them, given handjobs and swallowed the cum but at that time I was still virginal. Whether it was a fear of getting pregnant or that I wanted my first conception to be my future husband I am not sure. Here this night riding my Gramps cock everything was different.

He put his hands on my shoulders and slowed me. "Do you know what you are doing?"

"Fucking my lonely old Gramps that should have a woman taking care of him instead of masturbating!"

He arched his back brought his hands into my hair where he could pull and set the rhythm of the fuck.

We got into sync and very faintly I could hear the humming again as I fucked my Gramps the way he deserved. Then I felt it. The final tension of his cock as it prepares to blow and I had every intention of stepping off but this was Gramps, who I have always loved. I slammed down hard and held his member captive as it jerked and pumped, bathing my cunt in white sperm. I may have screamed a little, I'm not sure. Tendrils of his spend ran down my thigh.

Suffice to say the summer was not boring and I still look forward to going back for visits."

As Roslyn told this awesome nasty story I could feel myself get harder and occasionally when I thrust upward, she had to halt the telling of the story and I admit at the end of the story I too almost came in her... well maybe I did leak a little.

Absinthe interrupted the end of the story and I looked over to see her with one of her hands guiltily under her robe between her thighs. "You never told me that one?"

"Am I suppose to tell you everything?" Roslyn countered.

"Yes."

"Everything, we don't hold anything back." She turned to her two friends. "You remember my table tricks?" Absinthe asked.

Roslyn said," You've told us."

Roslyn pumped a few grinds on my shaft and we got back to the business at hand. Namely, giving her an orgasm.

"OK Hatch, it's your turn." Absinthe prompted.

"What do you mean, my turn?"

"You are the one that started story hour and I need to be entertained." She gave a lick of her lips and hesitated in anticipation. "Any good stories?"

"Well, my first time was good but in its own way strange. My father took me to his favorite whore to make sure I started proper."

"And were you?"

"Yes, but not so memorable as to romanticize it. "

"I do have a good story about a first time."

Looking back over a lifetime of excesses and lusts I remember back to the beginning......

"I was eighteen, sitting on the edge of my bed, with my underwear tangled around my feet. I had a fist wrapped around my cock, and I was pumping on it for all I was worth. My eyes were closed, and I imagine I was fantasying about something, but I can't really remember who.

It was a more conservative time back then, and I had never seen a girl naked, except for some old Playboy's which belonged to a friend's father. Peter had snuck them out of the house to show off.

I remember I was going for a distance record. I had long since learned the longer I held back from cuming the more explosive it was and the better it felt. I was long past the point of no return, when it was maybe a unusual air current or a noise which caused me to open my eyes.

My older sister's friend Cathy was standing in the doorway of the room. I guess she had stopped short, startled at seeing my activity. I immediately stopped pumping my cock, however I was about to learn something new about life and myself. Just the thought of having had this secret act exposed in public had the most peculiar effect. Even as I was trying to find a logical explanation to pass off, my cock had other ideas. I felt the churning and then to my horror a long white stream of sperm went flying across the distance to land on the hardwood floor at her feet, followed by several more until I was dry.

She just stood there in the doorway watching all of this and when I was through and my penis had begun to shrink, she got this inscrutable smile on her face, turned around and left without saying a word.

I cleaned up the mess, went to bed and slept fitfully that night worried that she would tell my parents.

The next morning, I came down to breakfast late worried about the scandal I might be facing. Nobody said anything so I assumed she had not told, but she would not meet my eyes. I hoped she would just forget anything had happened

Several days passed with no mention of my activity, and I thought I had gotten away with it.

I'm a light sleeper and three nights later I heard the door creak slightly as it opened. I played possum figuring it might be one of my parents checking on me. When I felt a small weight depress the bed, I rolled over to discover Cathy sitting on the bed in her nightgown.

"I couldn't sleep", she confessed.

"Have you tried warm milk, or counting sheep?"

"I've been thinking about you jacking off" she shyly smiled "It was keeping me awake."

"Go back to sleep" I suggested wanting to avoid the subject. I settled deeper into the covers.

"Could I see it again" she asked?

"See what"? I pretended innocence.

"Your penis. I've never seen one that large."

"If I show it, do you promise to keep quiet about it and go back to sleep?"

"Just show me and stop being so difficult. You were not a bit embarrassed the other day."

"You caught me by surprise."

"Let's see it." She commanded.

I rolled the blankets back and I guess she was shocked to discover I sleep nude.

"It's so small. The other night it was huge! Can I touch it?"

"I better warn you that if you start playing it will get large."

She reached out to grasp it. "it's so warm....and so soft. I thought it would be hard and stiff."

"Just keep holding it and see what happens!"

"It's growing. I can feel it grow. Wow! Am I doing that to you?"

"You shouldn't be doing this, you are my sister's friend, and I shouldn't be getting this excited about you"

"Are you really? Are you having nasty thoughts about me? She teased.

"If you continue doing that, I might... Make a little fist around it and pump up and down the length. Then it will really grow."

"Will that hurt" she asked concerned.

"No, I 'm not circumcised. You feel that loose fold of skin around it. Just move it back and forth. Be gentle; when it swells tighten up your grip. Yeah, that's the way."

"How does that feel?"

"It's feeling really good.....pump a little faster."

"Hey, it's getting big and stiffer. How come it's not straight. I always thought they would be straight and yours has a little banana curve?"

"I don't know, that is just the way it is. You notice how the head mushrooms. Feel right behind the ridges of the head. Can you feel the little bumps?"

"What are they?"

"They are the most sensitive nerve endings. Every time you bring you hand up the shaft would you mind covering them?" "Yeah, that's the way. Wow. You pick this up fast," I moaned.

"I'm really getting to you? Is this thing going to go off in my face?"

"I'll warn you before it does, just...keep up...what you are...doing!"

"Ssssh, you will wake everyone."

"Faster? "

"Are you going to cum?"

"Not yet .... but I'm almost there.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"You are ...doing it...just keep it up!"

"When this thing goes off where should I aim it?"

"I don't know...you are the one driving."

"I know" She kept the one hand pumping and with the other lowered the strap of her nightgown, and pulled a breast free. "Cum on this."

This did it. As I've told you up until that time all I had seen was pictures of older women. Her breast was different. Rather than the mature rounded globe it was more conical and you could tell it looked like it was in a growth spurt as it pointed towards the nipple. I suddenly had a new appreciation of nature and an understanding about girl's I had never known before. White hot spasms of cum came gushing out frantically to land in long glistening streaks over her breast. She kept pumping until she had every drop.

"It's getting smaller again." She complained.

"They tend to do that. I devoted my attention to her exposed breast. A small stream of cum covering her nipple and was starting to fall. I reached out and captured it with my finger tip, brushing her nipple. She shivered.

I brought my finger up to my lips and tasted the cum from her nipple, when I did this, she suddenly jerked. "What was that?" I asked.

"I think I had an orgasm myself!" "I want to taste some of that.

I reached down and brought up a handful for her to lap.

"Yummm..."

This was too much for Roslyn. As I was finishing the story, I had started some slow strokes. I felt the spasm as she clinched around my shaft then pumped like a race horse with a final scream and thrashing.

"I got you, didn't I!" Gloating and proud of myself.

She opened one eye and glared. "You got lucky." Shakily, she climbed off of my erection. "You don't get Absinthe yet, there is still Agnès."

"Sure, but my understanding is none of the previous five got past you?"

"I want a re-match," Roslyn pouted.

"Later, for sure. There is a lot of things we haven't tried."

Roslyn smiled coyishly, "Then why not now? You must really want Absinthe."

You know how it is, Absinthe has been under my skin for a while.

Absinthe eyes opened wider in a grin. "Oh really?"

"Later, I still need to get past Agnès."

Agnes who has been strangely quiet through all of the previous proceedings looked pale. Agnès reluctantly, "My turn?"

"Don't worry, we can start off slow."

"Absinthe, the only reason I'm doing this is for you. I know we had an agreement but I knew no one was getting past Roslyn." Agnès explained.

I grabbed Agnès's arm and led her to lay down on the lounge while both Absinthe and Roslyn pulled up closer seats for the show.

Agnès had been getting quieter as the evening progressed and did not look that good now. Like she was worried.

"No more of those American Mind tricks for her. The real thing." Absinthe intervened.

"What do you mean "Mind Tricks."

"I saw what you did to Roslyn. None of that stuff. Agnès is my friend and you are not getting past me to amuse yourself with her innocence."

I laughed. "I don't think there is any innocence here tonight. We're playing big boy and girl games. Besides we've told our stories. We need a story from you now."

I think I felt rather than heard her cringe. "For now, all you have to do is lay there to make it more interesting I'm going down on you and licking while you tell your story." To emphasis this I spread her legs wider and went about my task, slowly licking up her thighs as the others watched.

She looked pensive. "I only have one story and it's terrible."

I raised my head from current pursuits and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I've only been with one person and it was a sin against God and man. It's not pretty."

Absinthe asked, "What about..."

Agnès interrupted. "Lies. This is so bad I've never told anyone before tonight and I'm not telling unless you make me.

"God and man," I said. "This one we have to hear."

"No."

"We barred our truths and you know more about us than anyone. We get your story in trade. The true story!"

Agnès looked frightened. "The truth?"

"Shall set you free," I quoted. "Need to tell the truth."

Agnès tensed. "Some years ago, we moved here from a small mountain village. In this village I did something very bad, and that is all you need to know. Very bad. The police may still be looking for me. Some

I had burrowed deeper and spread her pink labia for exploration. She paused gasping for air, so I paused a moment myself so she could continue.

"I felt bad about this, even though it was an accident." Here she gave a low groan as I deepened my efforts. "I went to the church to confess. Maybe by confessing I might someday find a means of forgiving myself."

"The church was very small and had only one priest. Going in I did not like the looks of his eyes but that wasn't important. I needed forgiveness. Very bad things to confess only we ended it compounding the sin to become a sin to God!"

"After I recounted what I had done the priest was quiet for a time and then asked more questions. I was getting very nervous as this was not going the way I intended. His questions were very probing." She gave a small shriek as I used my teeth for a moment. After all, without a little innocent pain how can there be pleasure.

"Agnès, you realize this is very bad?" The priest frowned. "By all rights I should tell the police or be viewed an accomplice. However, if you do something for me, we can let this slide."

"What do I need to do?"

Then he whispered the most shockingly vile things in my ear.

With a higher voice and growing hysteria, it dawned on me she was not getting into this sexually and I stopped my ministrations aghast at her increasing horror.

"I was more afraid of the police than of him so I complied. I raised my skirt bent over to brace myself against a chair and he raised his robe to expose his vile evil looking penis. This was the first time I ever saw one. Ugly. Then he did it to me. It hurt. It hurt like hell and I knew in my heart I was being punished justly for my sin. It was over quickly. I left the chapel running with his juices dribbling down my leg. It was horrible."

She turned to Absinthe. "And that, is what he," she pointed at me "wants to do to you after he does it to me." She broke down crying.

I turned to Absinthe who seemed as shocked as I was about the revelations, Absinthe stared at me,

"She's right. There are some very passionate things I want to do with you, but she is right from her point of view." I picked up one of the robes to cover the shaking Agnès. "Tonight's a bust," I grimaced," and in more ways than one. I'm not going to torment her just to have you. The idea that your friends can protect you from a bad first experience by screening doesn't work. When you decide its right for your first time you need to be with someone you really love. "This", I spread my arms, "is a travesty. You said there were five before me. Pick the one you like best and at the right time and place lose yourself in him. All I am is a way for you to move a log jam and satisfy your friends. Consider them satisfied and choose your own first for good or bad. Its life and we all gamble. You pay your money and take a choice."

Absinthe pointed at my still obvious erection. "What are you going to do with that?"

I turned to Roslyn. "Earlier you mentioned guys that fantasized about jerking off in your tresses." I arched an eyebrow," would you mind?"

I waddled the big penis over to where she was sitting. She grabbed up a handful of her hair, wrapped it in a good grip and started back and forth. A minute later Absinthe was there stroking another handful of Roslyn's hair over my penis and they got into rhythm. This wasn't going to end so badly. To my surprise even Agnès crept over and joined into the game. I dropped a load oc white cum into the ringlets. We then threw Roslyn in the pool, jumped in ourselves and rinsed her hair clean under the full moon and aquamarine lights.

I was drying off to leave when Absinthe came up. She whispered "This isn't over yet. You are going to be the first. Call me."

Hmmm.