Feet can Get You in Trouble

Story Info
Girlfriend told our friends I played with her feet.
9.5k words
4.04
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the idea for this story from a YouTube video title I saw.

This story may not be reproduced in part or whole without the consent of the author.

Melonie, my girlfriend and me Dave

Kaz Mike, Married four years.

Debbie Phillip Married three years.

Wendy alone.

We were out having drinks with friends on Friday evening, it was something we often did. We had a few and there was lots of laughter. There was Debbie and Phil, married a few years. Kaz, her husband, Mike of four years, he was still working and would join us in a bit. Wendy, in between girlfriends and Melonie, my girlfriend of two years who had moved in with me nine months ago and me, Dave.

We just seemed to congregate, some of us had been to school and college together, others worked together and others were partners. We did lots of stuff together, sports, hobbies. The girls naturally went shopping. We even went to each other's work parties. We were an eclectic bunch.

I was waiting for Mike to turn up as I had a small jeweller's box in my pocket with an engagement ring in it,I was going to ask Mel to marry me.

Everyone was happy, there was an expectant air about the table centred on Mel. Did they know what I planned?

It was my round and I was at the bar. I could hear Debbie laughing, she was the loud one in our group, nothing seemed to faze her, and everything was a joke. Debbie was always the one waving her arms about. It was what she did to draw attention to herself.

She annoyed me sometimes. I saw she had her phone in her hand, I hope she wasn't recording. She always had that phone on her, she lived by it. I know it pissed Phil off at times too. It was really annoying when she would ask you a question and then ignore you when her phone bonged a notification.

I headed back to our table with the first three drinks, I had asked the barman if I could take these three whilst he poured the others, he nodded as he topped up my Guinness. I had not paid yet.

Debbie was laughing, "Here he comes the little beer delivery toe sucking simp." Kaz and Mel joined in her laughter. Wendy smiled and Phil just looked embarrassed, he had been the brunt of his wife's jokes before.

He recognised the look on my face.

Looking at Mel. "So you are sharing our intimate details with our friends now?"

"It's okay sweetie I was just telling them how 'energetic' you get after you have washed my feet and nibbled my toes."

Debbie spoke up. "Come on Dave, under the table, I would love a foot rub, I wouldn't bite them though they are a bit smelly, mind you, you might like that, have you got a foot smell fetish as well."

Kaz spoke up. "I've got a particularly juicy big toe on my left foot in need of your tongue or teeth, get you all revved up for Mel later."

They all laughed loudly at her comment, including Mel. Wendy and Phil not so much as the others.

Yes I did have a foot fetish, Mel and I talked about it a bit, she was okay with it as she got the benefit. But I didn't want it public knowledge, the same as she probably wouldn't like me spreading around what turned her on.

I looked at Mel. "Anything else you want to tell them?"

"Oh I am sure there are other secrets I might let slip." She said laughing.

Debbie leaned across the table and touched Mel's hand. "Oh come on what dirty kinky secrets have you got on our little kinky simp, does he take it up the arse too?"

That caused another bust of laughter.

By now Phil and Wendy were giggling. Laughter is infectious.

I walked away, not to the toilet, not to the bar. Straight to the door of the pub. I got there, turned and looked back. All five were in fits of laughter. I do not think they had missed me.

I went home and sat there thinking if she was going to talk to people like Debbie about our intimate secrets, did I want to marry her? The answer was No, the next question was did I want to keep seeing her? I loved her but she overstepped the boundary. Let's see what she says when she gets in.

I was expecting my phone to ring, nothing. Did they not even wonder where I was?

It got to half past ten, nothing. I was getting angrier now. Did she hold me in that low esteem, that she didn't wonder where I was.

Opening up some bin liners I went upstairs and started putting her clothes and toiletries in them. I took the ring out of the ring box and put the box on top.

I went to the front and back door and locked them and went to bed. Not that I was going to sleep.

It was 11:30 when I heard a car pull up at the front and then drive off. I assumed it was a taxi. Shortly after that there was a beating on the front door and ringing of the doorbell. It went quiet and I heard the back gate rattle and banging on the back door. That was when Mel probably realised she was locked out. She came round the front again where our bedroom was. This time when she started ringing the bell I opened the window from the bedroom and looked down at her and said. "I thought you had gone to Debbie's place to carry on taking the piss out of me?"

"It was just a laugh, a bit of a giggle."

"So, our sex life and humiliating me is just a laugh now, is it?"

"It was just a joke; I didn't mean anything by it."

"If you didn't mean anything by it, why did you share intimate details with friends, especially Debbie you know what she's like. I would never hear the last of this. And what was that crap about me taking it up the arse. You didn't step in to defend me when Debbie said that. You just laughed along with her. You've probably spent the last three hours laughing at me behind my back."

"No, we didn't."

"Well, you obviously didn't care where I was because no one's phoned me to see what happened to me. I could be lying in a gutter or in hospital as much as you fucking lot care."

"No, we just thought you were pissed off and you would come back. We lost track of time and we were having a laugh. When we realised it, it was late, so I came home."

"Half past fucking eleven, spent all that time laughing about me taking it up the backside I suppose."

She looked down, "No, well not really."

"Did you tell them any of your little likes? I bet not. Did anyone else share the intimate secrets, or was it just me held up to ridicule?"

"No, we changed the subject when we saw you weren't coming back with the beer."

"So you carried on taking the piss till you realised I had gone. It wasn't me you missed, but the beer delivering simp?

"So not only take the piss out of me, you also didn't bother to see where I was. Fuck you! So, what was so funny anyway?"

"It was a sort of truth or dare."

"And I suppose you went first just to make me look like a fucking pervert."

"They are our friends. We can trust them."

"WHAT! Debbie has only just stopped taking the piss out of Wendy for being gay in the last six months. How much fun do you think she will have with me."

"Please sweetheart, let me in, we can talk about this. It's late." She was crying.

"You are right, it is late, probably not too late to see where this relationship is going." And with that I heaved the plastic bin liners out the window and let them drop onto the front garden. I heard her start crying.

"Where will I..."

I closed the window.

I did care where she was going, but I wasn't going to show it.

I went downstairs unplugged the doorbell and left my phone down there and went upstairs and watched out the window. I saw Debbie's car pull up, she got in and they drove off.

I went to bed. Well at least I wouldn't have to put up with Debbie anymore.

But I was going to get my revenge.

As I lay back in my bed I thought back to Mel and my voyage of discovery.

It wasn't long after Mel moved into my little house with me that she came home and told me she had been on her feet all day and she had the wrong shoes on for that day. She flopped back on the sofa. I offered to give them a rub for her. She said she would love that, but they were smelly after being in those shoes all day and as soon as she had the energy she would have a shower.

With that she closed her eyes, and I was certain she fell asleep. I had an idea. I went and got a bowl of warm water and some soap. I eased her shoes off her feet and started to wash her feet. When they were clean and dry I rubbed her feet, ran my thumbs up her soles. She groaned, I recognised that grown. She moved her legs apart, then for no apparent reason, I gently lifted her foot to my mouth and kissed her big toe, then I sucked it. Mel moaned slightly. I started nibbling gently down the soft arch. That was when I realised, I had an erection. I could see up Mel's skirt and it looked like she had a wet patch up there, but it was dark up there so I wasn't sure.

I transferred my attention to her other foot. She moaned some more.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes. "Honey, that is fantastic, but would you like to use your mouth and tongue further up?"

"Willingly, but I will need a hand getting the skirt and knickers off."

She lifted her backside up and pulled her skirt up around her waist, I pulled her knickers down. They were wet.

I eased her pussy lips apart and teased her clitoris with my tongue and then pushed it up her pussy. I knew what she liked and in this position it was easy. She was breathing heavily. I increased my attention to her clitoris, licking it rapidly and at the same time quite forcibly pushed two fingers deep inside her. She came, hard. I disentangled myself from her, undid my trousers, eased my hard cock out and entered hard. I didn't want her to come down. I rammed in again and again. This was not love making this was pure fucking. She screamed as she came this time, and I was right behind her as I emptied myself deep into her and then collapsed on to her. It took us a few minutes to recover.

"Bloody hell Dave where did that come from?"

"I don't know, but it was good, I think we had better order takeaway and have a shower. We both smell now."

She chuckled and said. "My feet don't, that was nice."

I investigated on the internet and realised I may be a foot fetishist. A couple of days later I mentioned I might have a thing for feet. She told me that it was okay as long as she got the benefit, with that she rubbed my crotch. I got the message. She would ask me to rub her feet after a long day, sometimes I would just play with them in my lap whilst we watched telly. And sometimes I would wash them for her. We generally had great sex after I played with her feet, I thought the feeling was mutual. But I did decide to see if I could get massage lessons so I could do her calves and shoulders. They often ached after a long day.

There was a slight hiccup, a couple of weeks after I started doing the foot rub, she called me her foot slave. I stood up and walked out. She came rushing after me and apologised. I told her if she was going to take the piss, I was going to stop doing it. She never did it again.

I thought that I had set the level.

Mel and I had finished in the garden, it was a very hot day and we were both sweaty and sticky from all the work. Mel suggested a shower, together. She asked as she had been wearing flip-flops on her feet, would I wash her feet first. She gave me a cheeky smile as she asked, she knew where a foot wash would lead.

I thought it was the ideal time to test my new thumb skills. I had watched a few YouTube videos and wanted to put into practice what I had seen. And it worked. Mel got quite vocal.

Before we got too far I dragged her to the shower. We washed each other. We both spent time on our knees with their mouth on the other's genitals.

I was washing her back "Now." She said and put her hands on the shower walls and pushed her backside out. I entered her, hard. Mel screamed.

Mel got louder, I realised with the heat all the windows were open. I did not want our neighbours hearing us so I placed my hand over her mouth.

Mel's hands grasped my wrists. I thought she was trying to pull my hand from her mouth. So I let go. She was not. She put my hand back over her mouth. It was a bit of a scramble, and I got it wrong with all the water and the hands going everywhere. I was still pushing up inside her when my hand covered her mouth and nose. I felt her try to breathe in, she couldn't.

She came, hard. It was difficult for me to hold her up as she thrashed around in her orgasm.

We talked about it afterwards and we thought it was because she was gagged by my hand. We tried different gags, cloth over and in the mouth, and even a ball gag, that was okay, it reduced her breathing, then we tried two-inch wide gaffa tape. That worked better. Then one day, I was deep inside her when she was gagged with tape, thrusting gently, but deeply, I held her hands over her head to stop her pulling the tape off and I had a flash of inspiration, I squeezed her nose closed with my fingers. She came instantly and almost threw me off of her. Bloody hell.

We worked out quite quickly that it was the breath control that sent her over the edge, especially if I did it as she was breathing in, breath control that did it for her. I felt good we both had a kink.

It did nothing for me apart from the obvious of giving to the one you love.

Her favourite was her hands tied over her head, not for the bondage, but because I couldn't hold her up when she came. I had fitted a pull up bar in our bedroom doorway. Entering her from behind and using one hand to hand gag her and squeeze her nose at the right time whilst my other hand played with her clit.

I had to tie her wrists quite tightly and that left rope marks, we didn't want that. So, we used leather wrist cuffs, that was better. Eventually she had a pair of leather gloves and the wrist cuffs, they reduced the marks.

Seeing how much she enjoyed the massage I had a plan.

I had searched for where to learn to do massage properly, there was none anywhere near us, and I would have to fit it in around my day job.

So I decided to pop into a local massage parlour. They may know somewhere that taught massage. I was a bit wary. It might be a bit sleazy. But it wasn't, it was almost a bit clinical. I told the receptionist what I wanted. She seemed a little confused and called the manager. I told the manager what I wanted. She gave me a funny look but invited me into her office.

She offered me coffee. I accepted as she made it. I looked around her office, and at her. It seemed to be all quite efficient and tidy.

She was quite a few years older than me, quite pretty, very fit and with that accent probably from the former communist eastern bloc.

"I can teach you, it is a business so it will cost you. Why do you want to learn."

"My girlfriend likes it, I like doing it."

"In all my time in this business, there is something underlying. You are not telling me the truth."

I felt the blood rush to my face with the heat. I looked at this woman. She had her head slightly to one side and a smile on her face. I had the feeling she'd seen a lot of life.

"Okay, my girlfriend likes it." I took a deep breath, looked at the lady and said. "I think I might have a fetish for feet." That was the first time I'd ever said it. But it felt better getting it off my chest. I looked at the lady. Her head was still slightly to one side and the smile was still on her face. "Ah at last someone who recognises what he is. I can work with you." She put her hand out. "My name is Jane. You can call me Jane."

We settled on a price she wanted 40 quid a lesson. I wanted to pay twenty. We agreed on thirty as long as the lesson was a full hour. And over the next couple of months she taught me how to properly do a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage as well as the feet and the calves.

I took time off work during the day and made it up in the evening.

Jane had set up a training programme and it was halfway through when the shit hit the fan. Mel told our friends about my thing for feet. They all laughed at me, so I left the pub, and my relationship.

I got up in the morning, looked at my phone and there were hundreds of messages from all of them. They all came in after half past one. I read the first few. They were all pretty much the same, I deleted the rest unread. I went for a run, I guessed they would be round knocking on the door whilst I was out. The security cameras caught them. Including Mel looking up at the camera and asking to be let in. I waited around the corner till I saw them drive away and went home.

I answered Mel's parents. I told them she had disrespected me by letting out intimate secrets and then laughing about them in my face. I did not want a relationship with a person who could do that to me, even though I loved her. I could not go on. Mel's mum asked quietly if there had been a ring in the ring box. My answer was cryptic. "What use is an empty ring box?" I heard her start crying as I hung up.

I wanted revenge on Debbie for all the shit she had thrown at everyone over the years and Kaz because she was a follower and she followed Debbie. We all follow sometimes, but we are aware of the repercussions, Kaz not so much when following Debbie.

Phil and Wendy I could forgive the giggling, laughter is infectious.

I made my plans, but did I want to punish Mel, or just teach her a lesson? That I would have to work out for myself. I loved her, a lot. It would depend on her. She never said she was 'sorry' for what she did.

She never said 'sorry' in any of the texts I saw, I suppose after that I never gave her much of a chance.

I was a software developer and worked from home most of the week. The company insisted we all went to work one day a week. They said brainstorming around the coffee machine bore more results than Zoom or Webex. They were correct.

I decided to go to work every day. Get there early and leave late. Go in by the back door, leave the same way. I checked and often saw Mel or one of the others waiting for me.

After a month they stopped bothering me. Looks like they moved on. My plans were coming together. My hair had grown out and I had a beard.

I was not being hassled so I was now working back at home. I could have the day free and catch up with work in the evening. I started following Kaz and Debbie. Kaz was easy. I quickly got a couple of photos I wanted, she was having lunch with a work colleague. She gave me a strange look as I walked past her, I wondered if she recognised me with the facial hair?

Debbie was going to be harder.

I needed to find the soft underbelly of Debbie. There was something I had glimpsed on Debbie over the past six months, it would be difficult to verify. What I saw reminded me of something Mel and I had discovered in our play. I would not be able to get the information I wanted from outside the circle. The comment about. 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer' came to mind.

I would have to get back with them, anyway I missed Phil, Mike and Wendy. Yes, Mel as well.

I asked Jane for help. I had a plan to get back in and take Kaz down at the same time. Jane came with me to the pub, I promised her dinner for her support.

I saw them all, but ignored them.

There was an extra bloke there, he looked a bit familiar.

I planned my trip to the toilet. There were just the two of us in there.

We had finished at the urinals and were washing our hands.

"Hi, loud crowd you're with." I said.

"Yeah, a bit overwhelming, girlfriend wants me to meet her friends for a bit then we are going for dinner, second date."

"Hope it goes well."

"Yeah, thanks."

The air dryers precluded any further conversation. He smiled at me as he left.

I approached their table, they were all there. Mel had her new chap, Toilet man. It had been six weeks. She had obviously moved on. That was okay. Mel's chap recognised me from the loo, the others took a while as the beard fooled them for a while. When I got closer a flash of recognition and fear passed Kaz's face.