Erotic Women of the Planet Nympho

Story Info
What one couple sees on late night TV.
12k words
4
5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This is a movie script idea born from watching "Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life", "Kentucky Fried Movie" and "Amazon Women on the Moon" back to back to back.

I wrote this is script form with directions on how to pull off some of the stunts.

If you are easily offended by waxing pussies, bondage, incest, prostitution, or anything of a sexual nature, you have come to the wrong mind porn site. If what follows is not graphic enough for you to beat off to, write your own mind porn. For everyone else...

---

---

Act 1, Scene 1 -

(A couple wearing their robes sit down with a tub of popcorn to watch late night television on their couch.)

Man - Honey what do you want to watch tonight?

Woman - I dunno, maybe we should just click around the T.V. until we find something we both want to watch.

(They turn on the television and we are taken into the program.)

---

Act 1, Scene 2 - Date Night Show

(The first show of the night is inspired by the "A.M. Today" sketch from "Kentucky Fried Movie" it involves a late night talk show hosted by two lesbians. One is dressed like a man with short blonde hair. The other has long styled blonde hair and is wearing a dress.)

Ellen - Welcome to the Date Night Show. I'm Ellen Degenerate and with me is my wife Portia De Hussey Our first guest comes to us from the Los Angeles Zoo. Would you put your hands together for Animal Expert Rachel Hayes....

(Rachel Hayes a brunette with shoulder length hair comes out in a safari looking dress with a male Gorilla in toe on a leash. She waves to the crowd and takes her seat as she holds onto the Gorilla's leash. The Gorilla has a very erect cock and is sniffing the air around him. It is obvious that the Gorilla is actually a very hung dark skinned African American male in a Gorilla suit with his erect cock hanging out of the suit.)

Portia - So, Rachel who have you brought with you today?

Rachel - Well I brought with me Mungo, he is an African Silverback Gorilla. Mungo has been without female companionship for several months. So, please don't agitate him, I don't know how he will react if agitated.

Ellen - So we have a horny male Gorilla. Reminds me of my ex-boyfriend before I became a lesbian. That dufus was all hands and was only concern about his own pleasure, typical male. (Mungo gets annoyed.)

Portia - Yeah, no male has ever been able to give me an orgasm. That's why (snuggling up to Ellen giving her googly eyes) we're together as a couple. I don't think any male has what it takes to satisfy me sexually. (Mungo is getting steamed.)

Ellen - Mungo probably doesn't satisfy any girl gorillas. You know, maybe he's gay and only gets excited by other male gorillas, maybe that's his problem. (Mungo is getting visibly angry by this point.)

Portia - He probably can't even get an erection long enough to satisfy any woman. Probably he shoots his load and leaves his lovers unsatisfied where they have to finish themselves off. (Mungo rips the leash off his neck and starts pounding his chest.)

Rachel - Now you have done it, you have angered Mungo...

(Suddenly, Mungo grabs Rachel and Portia's dresses from the front and tears them off, then grabs their bodies, carrying them over to and pushing their bodies over Ellen's desk. He then pulls Ellen over her desk and rips off her slacks in one rip {tear away pants and dresses would facilitate this}. He bends all three women over Ellen's desk and shreds their panties with one yank each exposing their ass cheeks and labia as he begins shoving his big Gorilla cock into Ellen's pussy as he fingers Rachel's and Portia's pussies.)

(Male crew members come to try and aide the three bottomless women as Mungo is fucking them and giving them orgasms, but these guys are tossed around the studio by Mungo with one hand as he stacks Portia on top of Ellen and begins fucking her pussy. He finishes using the desk by fucking Rachel. He then picks up Rachel, shredding her bra and throwing her now naked body onto the couch. He quickly does the same to both Portia and Ellen exposing their breasts as well. Then he mounts Ellen who is laying on top of both Rachel and Portia, before he is tasered and falls to the ground through the coffee table in front of the couch. {a table that is prepared with padding in the gorilla suit would ensure minimal injuries to the male actor portraying Mungo.})

Ellen (still naked) - We will, a, return after I get dressed and we clean this mess up. Woo, I think Mungo thinks he's a human and not an ape. I may have to get fucked savegely by more Gorillas after that...

---

Act 1, Scene 3 - The Joys of Pussy Waxing

(The channel is changed to an infomercial, featuring a Latina woman speaking English with an American accent in a doctor's lab coat.)

Doctor - Hi, my name is Doctor Rosa Labia. With me handling the camera is my husband and naked male fuck toy. Have you ladies ever wanted a wax job without having to go to a spa? Now from the makers of Pink Products, you can give yourself a wax job from the convenience of your own home. Let me show you how.

(The female doctor removes her lab coat and dress revealing she is only wearing a pair of stockings beneath her outer clothing.)

Doctor - First you will want to cleanse you pubic region with the oil we include in the package. This also will make your pubic hairs more erect and easier to remove. I use a gauze pad to apply the oil to those areas I want to remove hairs from. (She applies the oil to her pubic region.) Ooo...kinda tingly. (she smiles.)

Doctor - You will need to heat up our wax, for easier application. Use either the large or small application tool and dip it into the heated wax. I usually will start by applying the wax to the region above my clitoris using the large application stick. You want to apply the wax in the direction your hairs naturally flow, like so...now a little more...maybe just a little more and then let it cool before you yank off the cooled wax. While we wait and let that dry, let me spread out my left leg and to the left side of my pussy, and let's apply some wax...now a little more..and a little bit more.

Doctor - OK, the first bit of wax is dry to the touch, so let's rip it off with a series of short tugs. OK, here we go...OH My!, Oh Fuck!, Sweat Jesus! I think I may have given myself a small orgasm... That is something that can happen as the skin is thin in this area and can be sensitive around this part of the body, particularly if you wax a lot, as I do. I then usually rest my hand along the area I just removed wax from to calm the skin down.

Doctor - Now let's apply wax to the right side of my labia. I will first stretch out my right leg. This both tightens the skin and makes application to your labia easier. Reach over and dip your application tool into the hot wax and apply it to the right side, like so...just a little bit more...maybe a little bit more. There we go.

Doctor - And it feels like the wax on my left side has finished drying, so let's rip that off in remember a series of short tugs. OH Fuck!!, Yes!, Fuck!, Yeowzers! Looks like I had another small orgasm. Of course, women like me who are multi orgasmic tend to get them during waxing.

Doctor - OK...woo... that was intense...let me catch my breath...Feels like the wax on my right side has finished cooling, so let me rip that off, again in a series of short tugs. OH!, OH!, OH!, FUCK YES!, YES!, cummeeeing.

(The doctor is rolling around the bed as she orgasms for a third time.)

Doctor - That makes three orgasms. Now for the next part you are going to need a mirror like the one I have placed on the floor. And I usually also use a step stool to raise my leg for better access. Apply the wax to where you left off on the left side and apply it all the way up to your butt crack...didn't quite make it to my ass crack with that bit of wax..just a little more...okay that's a problem. I just dropped some wax onto the mirror which wastes wax and blocks some of my view of the area I am applying to my ass, so I will just finish this side up by feel. Okay, just a bit more wax applied...let me feel if I need to apply more...I think that is enough.

Doctor - Now I will be applying more wax, this time to the right side of my taint to my ass crack. But first let me feel if the wax on my left side has dried. Okay, it feels like the wax has dried to my skin, so let me pull it off. Okay, just need to get something I can use to pull. And now I am pulling, Fuck yes!, Oh yeah baby!, Feels so good! Yes!, YEEES!, YEESSSS! (The doctor falls knocking her head against the table, knocking herself unconscious.)

(The camera man points the camera down at the Doctor's nude body, climbs between her legs, inserts his cock into her pussy and begins fucking her, until she wakes up, flips him onto his back as he is still holding the camera and rides him in cowgirl position as she mauls her own breasts, before launching into yet another orgasm. She has fake blood running down from her head around her right temple.)

Doctor - I needed that fuck. You will want to do this waxing in an area where you have more padding in case you have an orgasm that makes you lose your balance, like what just happened to me. WHEW! I think we'll wrap this up and I'll get to the right side of my taint to my ass crack later as I probably should go to the emergency room. To get your own home waxing kit go to PinkProducts.com (not a real website pops up on the screen.) That is PinkProducts....(The naked female doctor then collapses to the side.)

---

Act 1, Scene 4 - Sluthouse Massacre

(This scene is a fake movie trailer based on the erotic horror franchises, particularly the movies Girlhouse, Slumber Party Massacre, and Sorority House Massacre. The Narrator sounds like Ron Ganz from "The Kentucky Fried Movie".)

Narrator - From the demented mind of Producer/director Dick Brockwicz comes the story of a group of sorority sluts who are forced to move into a new sorority house (video clips of naked girls reading text books while seated on couches and writing on paper on dining tables)... "Sluthouse Massacre" (with title card).

Narrator - When the previous land lord of the girls sorority house dies (baby grand piano falls on an elderly woman Looney Toons Style {a trap door &/or green screen technology should be employed}). Her heirs decide to sell the house off to pay down family debts, necessitating a move from their old sorority house to a new house (a clip of a for sale sign being erected, the sign is in the shape of a penis).

Narrator - When a pornographic internet company offers to help them purchase a new sorority house with two conditions the sorority agrees to their terms (a group of girls in their lingerie meeting in a different living room). To live in the house rent free they must now remain nude inside their house, in their backyard (video clips of girls cooking in the nude and swimming in the nude), and do webcam shows (a naked woman with bunny ears fucks a carrot and then eats the carrot like Bugs Bunny revealing 2 big teeth emerging from the front of her mouth like Bugs as she says "Eh...Whatsup Doc?").

Narrator - And there are cameras in all parts of their new house (clip of handymen installing cameras), including the showers (woman with boyfriend fucking in a shower stall with her big tits pushing up against the glass door {nod to the Uschi Digard sex scene in Kentucky Fried Movie's Catholic High School Girls in Trouble sketch}), with servers connected to the internet in their basement.

Narrator - However, neither the porn company nor the sorority sluts could know the evil that lurked in the new sorority house. (We see a door opening with a shadow of a man holding a power drill with a huge drill bit with a dildo attached to the end cast into a room where two girls are tribbing and kissing each other.)

Narrator - "Sluthouse Massacre" (title card pops up) is a movie with plenty of sex...nudity...blood...and more sex. Cumming this October.

(video of women being fucked, showering, walking around the house in the nude, and playing in the backyard nude, then a video clip of fake blood splashing against a wall and the stabbing of a naked female rubber sex doll where we see her ass cheeks and a side boob as a drill explodes out her back with a dildo attached, but never her face or hair, and finally video of two girls tribbing, exposing their naked tits as they rub their pussies together.)

---

Act 1, Scene 5 - Main Feature - Part 1

(Channel changes and we see the title credits for the movie Erotic Women of the Planet Nympho. A crew of 4 men and 2 women with early 1960's inspired hairdos walk in their uniforms to their "The Martian" inspired penis shaped spaceship as they prepare to go to space. They strap into their seats and we hear a count down to launch. We then see their faces through their helmets as they launch into Earth's atmosphere. When they reach orbit, they unbuckle their harnesses and begin to strip out of their spacesuits.)

Captain - Well crew we have a year long flight and only the provisions for one person at a time before we reach our space colony. So, all but one of us will need to get into our cryogenic capsules. There are 6 of us, so we will split up who sits out so each of us will watch the others for two of the months.

Captain (continued) - Will you are our ship's Engineer, so you will take the first two months to make sure the ship and these capsules are working properly, I will take the next two months to make sure we are on course to the colony, then Rob as our ship's Doctor to make sure our vitals are okay in cryogenic sleep, then Susan our Science Officer will both keep us on course and make sure everything is operating correctly, followed by Keith our Navigator to make sure we are kept on course, and finally Heather our Communication Officer who will take the last turn.

Rob the Doctor - That means everyone except Will needs to strip naked, so we can get in the cryogenic capsules before anyone eats anything. No clothing is allowed in the capsules, otherwise that clothing will adhere to your skin for two to ten months. As you can see, it is best both for your clothing and skin to enter stasis in the nude.

(All six strip completely naked calling back to a similar scene near the beginning of the movie Aliens 2, with a sex orgy breaking out between the six crew members. Susan sucks the Captain and Keith the Navigator's cocks, while Heather sucks off Will the Engineer and Rob the Doctor. The guys take turns eating their women's pussies before spit roasting and then double penetrating both Susan and Heather. After everyone cums...)

Captain - Now that is out of everyone's system, it's really time to get in the capsules.

(Keith and the Captain are the first to get into their capsules followed by Susan and Heather after they wipe their nether regions down. The lids close and the lights inside each capsule turn from white to blue. Rob is monitoring their vitals after their lights changing to blue.)

Rob - OK, Will. Looks like they are all stable. Time for me to join them in cryogenic sleep.

(Rob climbs into his capsule and we see his lid close, him closing his eyes and then the light from inside his capsule turn from white to blue.)

(Then we see a break in the film with the following written and spoken announcement...)

Announcer (sounds like Ernestine, the operator from Lily Tomlin's sketch comedy appearances) - "We are having technical difficulties. Please be patient with us and we will return you to your movie."

---

Act 2, Scene 1 -

(We return to the couple from the beginning of the movie. Both of their robes are open. He is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. She is wearing a button up the front night shirt and a pair of pajama shorts.)

Woman - Well that was anticlimactic and I was just getting into the movie.

Man - Wanna see what else is on?

Woman - Sure

---

Act 2, Scene 2- Fapboy Models in Public

(The scene that comes on is based off of the Pethouse Video segment from "Amazon Women on the Moon". The Narrator speaks in a baritone voice sounding like Billy Dee Williams.)

Narrator - Meet Amber and Ginger our models for the February edition of Fapboy Men's Magazine. They are also sisters and lesbian lovers who also like men. (we see two women with the same hair color who look like they could be sisters, posing nude together in the living room of an expensive mansion).

Narrator - They do everything together. From shopping... to cooking... to gardening... to going to art galleries... and even going to church together.

(As the narrator speaks we see each woman naked wearing only a pair of stockings, a garter belt and their jewelry as they shop for vegetables in a grocery store and then shop for sex toys. We then see them cooking wearing only an apron around their waists. Then we see them wearing only a pair of sweat socks and a pair of tennis shoes as they pull weeds and trim tree bushes. They then are wearing a different pair of stockings with matching garter belts and thigh boots, with sun hats on their heads as they walk around an art gallery and finally sitting naked in a pew wearing only pill box hats and a third matching outfit of garter belts, silk stockings and thigh boots, with parishioners in their Sunday best singing out of Hymn books.)

Narrator - As you can see Amber and Ginger are just like you and me (as the two naked women are tribbing).

---

Act 2, Scene 3 - Slut Academy

(This is based on the "Catholic High School Girls in Trouble" scene from "Kentucky Fried Movie" as a parody of the school based sexploitation comedies of the 1970's and 1980's. The Narrator sounds like Ron Ganz from "The Kentucky Fried Movie". This also takes riffs off of movies like "Private School", "Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life" Sex education scene, "18 Year Old Virgin", and "Not Another Teen Movie".)

Narrator - From the erotic mind of Producer/director Dick Brockwicz comes the story of a high school set in a hedonistic nudist colony. Slut Academy (up pops the title card), starring Brandi Love as the sex education teacher Mrs. Head

(Brandi is standing in a classroom wearing thigh boots, silk stockings, an open cupped merry widow with garter straps attached to the tops of the stockings, a micro G-string, a pearl necklace, her watch, some expensive looking bracelets, and rings on her fingers. She stands there as her classroom fills up with naked students wearing only socks, thong underpants and tennis shoes and carrying their large purses, backpacks, and/or books. As the class takes their seats Brandi removes her G-String wrapping it around her wrist.)

Brandi - Okay class time to remove your thongs. (Her class gets up from their seats and removes their thong panties wrapping their panties around their wrists.) Today we learn above cunnigles or eating pussies, cunts, twats, snatches, quims, coochies, vags, vajayjays, bajingos, foofoos, fuck boxes, penis fly traps, beavers, muffs, kitties, lady gardens, axe wounds, beef curtains, baby makers, a woman's peach, or her flower.

Narrator - Slut Academy (up pops the title card), Also starring are Lisa Ann as Principal Hot Lips (Lisa Ann is dressed similar to Brandi Love in a grey outfit with black pinstripes as she is being fucked over her desk by a naked male student), Julia Ann as drama teacher Mrs. Petals (Julia Ann is wearing a similar red outfit as she is bouncing up and down on a bed on a male student's cock, while she eats a female student's pussy), and Janet Mason as Coach Bubbles (Jason Mason is naked tribbing on a locker room bench with a naked female student, as she sucks on the cock of a naked male student).

Narrator - Slut Academy (up pops the title card), also starring Misty Stone as the Math Teacher Mrs. Honeywell (Misty Stone is wearing a blue outfit like Brandi, Lisa and Julia, laying on her classroom desk as two male students spit roast her), Sarah Vandella as the School Nurse Mrs. Douche (Sarah Vandella is wearing a red and white sex outfit as she eats out a naked female student, while another naked female student eats her pussy), and Priya Rai as the English Teacher Mrs. Pussi (Priya Rai is wearing a green sex outfit as she reads from Romeo & Juliet as a male student eats her pussy).

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers