Erotic Women of the Planet Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narrator - Slut Academy (up pops the title card)... and introducing Hannah Hawthorne (We see Hannah and other naked girls in the showers bathing and then getting spanked on her naked ass by a naked Lisa Ann in her office)

Lisa Ann - That's...for...not...masturbating...in...class (spoken as she is spanking Hannah Hawthorne's naked ass) now eat my pussy.

Narrator - ...Alyce Anderson (Alyce riding naked wearing only a pair of riding boots on a horse)...and Anie Darling as students of Slut Academy. Cumming in November of this year (We see Alyce talking to Anie in the hallways in front of lockers wearing only their knee high socks and tennis shoes. We finally see Anie standing in front of a toilet with scissors stuck in her extensive fake bush of pubic hair looking distressed.).

---

Act 2, Scene 4 - Fucked to Death

(This scene is loosely based on the execution by being chased by topless women scene from "Monty Python's: Mean of Life".)

Narrator (sounding like John Facenda the narrator of NFL Films) - Meet Dick Johns who has been convicted of sniffing women's underwear. For this he has been given the death penalty. He has been given his preferred method of execution. His preferred method is being fucked to death. Let's watch.

(We watch as two female prison guards guide a grey haired guy to a table, they strip him naked and then strap him to the table and begin undressing themselves. Once they have stripped down to their garter belt and stockings and put on a pair of stiletto heeled shoes, they walk over to a set of double doors and let in a line of 20 other naked women similarly undressed. The women then begin to fuck him, with him pleaing for them to let him lick their pussies, cunts, etc... after each woman climbs on and fucks him five times in the cowgirl position or reverse cowgirl position before climbing off for the next girl, he has a heart attack with his body seizing and straining against his restraint and then he dies on the table with a smile on his face.)

---

Act 2, Scene 5 - Main Feature - Part 2

(A naked Heather from the earlier Erotic Women of the Planet Nympho is naked and masturbating as she looks at the naked bodies of her fellow shipmates in each of their capsules. Suddenly the computer dings.)

Heather - Okay, time to let everyone out.

(She licks her fingers and then hits a few buttons as each capsule starts to switch from blue light to white light. Then the capsules open and everyone starts waking up.)

(They take a group shower which turns into shower sex as Susan and Heather take turns fucking the guys, sometimes while giving them blow jobs as the men take over washing their bodies and Susan's and Heather's bodies.)

(After they all cum and finish their showers they dry off and put on their spacesuits over their naked bodies.)

Captain - We are a lusty bunch. Okay Keith, how close are we to the colony?

Keith - Um, sir we are at least two months away from the colony. We must have gone off coarse sometime over the past two months.

Rob (panic creeping into his voice)- We will run out of food before we get there even if five of us go back into stasis. We only have 5 stasis pods and need one of us to stay out here to wake the rest of us up. That person will run out of food.

Will - Well we don't have enough fuel to get to the colony either...So...

Susan - So, we need to find a nearby planet that has a breathable atmosphere where we can also get food and fuel. According to my sensors the third planet from that yellow sun fits our needs. At this time there are no other planets that I can find that fit our needs at this time.

Captain - Well Keith. You heard the lady. point this bucket of bolts towards the third planet of that yellow sun.

Keith - OK chief.

Captain - Heather see if there are any communications signals so we might communicate with them or see if our landing on their world will be a problem.

Heather - I'm getting nothing. Either they aren't as developed technologically as we are or they are using communications we can't detect.

Susan - I'm not detecting any cities or dwellings, but there is plenty of vegetation and water. There is an open field near the beach of the western coast of that continent.

Captain - Make it so Keith. Everyone strap in, we are landing.

Keith - OK, Captain.

(We see everyone buckle up in their seats as the ship shakes as it enters this new planets' atmosphere. We then hear the sound of a car crash.)

Keith - My best landing.

Captain - OK, Will and Susan. I want you two to stay with the ship see if we need to make any repairs and stay close to the ship to guard it, just in case. The rest of us will go exploring as a group, see if we can find some food for tonight or make contact with the inhabitants of the planet.

Susan - The air is similar to what we have on Earth with a slightly richer oxygen level, so I would not light up a cigar, while I was out there, you know just in case you happen to set the world on fire, killing all of us as well.

Captain - OK, well no celebratory cigars for us. I'll just keep these Cubans in storage. OK, Heather, Rob, Keith, you're with me. Susan and Will stay and take care of the ship.

(The Captain, Heather, Rob, and Keith leave the ship with backpacks and their Star Trek inspired ray guns as they go searching for food on the planet. As they walk down a pathway between trees, they are hit with taser wires and crumble to the ground. Out from several different hiding spots emerge 16 naked women wearing grey metallic thigh boots, grey metallic open cupped merry widows with garters attached to the tops of the boots, grey metallic opera gloves, and grey metallic helmets with clear visors and holes for pony or pig tails, with their long hair coming out of the hole or holes in their helmets. Each woman has a bald pussy. They strip the four astronauts naked cutting away their clothing and then bind them spread eagle to the corners of 4 stretchers made of canvas and wood. They carry off the now nude astronauts.)

(Meanwhile Susan and Will are outside of the spacecraft fucking each other in the cowgirl position when they too are hit with taser wires. They collapse on top of each other as 8 more naked female soldiers come out with canvas and wood stretchers, stripping off the space boots and socks of both Will and Susan who are already nude. Once they secure the two other astronauts they carry them off as well.)

(Then we see a break in the film with the following written and spoken announcement...)

Announcer (sounds like Ernestine, the operator from Lily Tomlin's sketch comedy appearances) - "We are having technical difficulties. Please be patient with us and we will return you to your movie."

---

Act 3, Scene 1 -

(We return to our couple this time the robes are off. The woman is wearing just her night shirt which is unbuttoned to her belly button showing her bra underneath and pajama shorts. The man is wearing his t-shirt and boxer shorts. The robes are draped over the sides of the couch. The popcorn is finished and the woman is snuggling up next to the man.)

Woman - You would think they would get their act together by now. Two interruptions to this movie? I mean how do they expect us to stay tuned when we have this screen to stare at?

Man - Well let's see what else is on while we wait?

Woman - Okay.

---

Act 3, Scene 2 - First Lady, First Madam

(This is based on the "First Lady of the Evening" scene from "Amazon Women on the Moon" as a parody of the hooker and political based sexploitation comedies/dramas of the 1970's and 1980's. The Narrator sounds like Ron Ganz from "The Kentucky Fried Movie". This also takes inspiration from the Happy Hooker series of movies, the movies "Basic Training" and National Lampoon's Movie Madness both starring Ann Dusenberry.)

Narrator - From the scandalous mind of Producer/director Dick Brockwicz comes the story of a prostitute who marries a businessman who runs for and wins the Presidency, becoming "First Lady, First Madam" (up pops up the title card). Starring Maitland Ward as the First Lady (Maitland Ward stands in a black leather fetish body suit that leaves her breasts and pussy exposed. She also is wearing opera gloves and black leather thigh boots, while holding a riding crop).

Narrator - Before her husband was elected (actor who plays Maitland's husband getting sworn in as if on the steps of the US Capitol, with Maitland dressed in something fashionable for the occasion), she provided girls to Washington D.C.'s elite. Congressmen, Senators, Judges, and Lobbyists (Maitland inspecting how one of her girls wears her lingerie, then her picking up a phone and writing down something). When the man she would marry requested her as his Mistress, she didn't know she would fall in love (Maitland dressed as a Dominatrix with her tits and pussy exposed holding a riding crop with the man playing the President naked and licking her boot). Their wedding was well attended with her girls, her clients, his clients and their spouses in attendance (Maitland in a wedding dress getting married to the man playing the President). Now her husband is President, the secrets she held could bring down all of Washington D.C.

Narrator - But once a hooker, always a hooker. Now she runs her underground brothel from the White House, with the Secret Service acting as her girls security (Shot of her removing a wrap dress and using the First Ladies Office to run her call girl business with female aides also in their open cupped lingerie). She is both "First Lady, First Madam" (up pops up the title card). With her greatest client being her husband, The President of the United States (Maitland in only a mink coat sitting in a chair directing the action with the President who is naked and two of her girls sucking his cock).

Maitland - Mister President, lick my pussy. (He licks it.) Good boy.

(Maitland is in an open cupped, crotchless sex outfit with the actor playing her husband, The President, licking her pussy.)

Narrator - "First Lady, First Madam" (up pops up the title card). Cumming this December.

---

Act 3, Scene 3 - The Joys of Making Love

(This is based on the "The Wonderful World of Sex" scene from "Kentucky Fried Movie".)

(In it we have a man and a woman eating dinner in their apartment. They are dressed professionally.)

Man - Hey, you know how we've been having trouble in the bedroom? Well... I got this new MP3 on how to have sex.

Woman - Okay. It couldn't hurt.

(A female announcer sounding like Kathleen Turner starts talking. As she talks smooth jazz plays in the background.)

Announcer - Welcome to the Joys of Making Love, your How to Guide to Pleasing your lover in the bedroom. You begin the evening by sitting down close to each other. Move a closer together until your hips are touching, your partner won't bite...too much. You want your hips to be touching. Now start kissing each other. Don't forget to stroke and fondle the back, ass and chest of your partner. Feel free to lick, kiss and suck on your partner's neck and earlobes as these can be erogenous zones that can make your partner more interested in sex.

Announcer - Some kissing on the lips with your mouth slightly open is real sexy. Now add some tongue. Stick your tongue in her mouth, while she curls her tongue around yours. Now allow her to stick her tongue in your mouth while you play with her tongue with yours in her mouth. I said tongue dufus not teeth.

(The couple follow the instructions of the female announcer with him accidentally biting her tongue.)

Announcer - Okay, now that the pain has gone away, start by removing your tie and shirt. Okay loosening up your tie and pulling your shirt over your head works, I guess. It's not as sexy as I would have instructed you, but you are now topless. Now begin disrobing your partner by removing her blouse, unbuttoning it down the front of her blouse, make sure to kiss her neck and shoulders as you remove her blouse. Pull the blouse from her skirt as you continue to kiss around her neck and shoulder area. Now push the sleeves down her arms and remove her shirt while you continue to kiss around her neck. (Her blouse's right sleeve gets caught on her bracelets.)

Announcer - With the blouse removed (she is still trying to remove the sleeve on her hand), stroke her upper back as you remain kissing her neck, earlobes, shoulders and lips. Make sure to find the catch on her bra and unfasten it by moving the clasps together, so you unhook the bra from the back. There are only two hooks securing the bra to her body. Just unhook both hooks! (The guy follows the announcer's instructions, but has a little trouble unhooking the woman's bra until the announcer gives him some guidance.) Now that you have successfully unhooked her bra move the straps on both of her shoulders down her arms and remove her bra making her topless. (She finally gets the cuff of the blouse off at the same time as her bra comes off.)

Announcer - Now that she is topless, kiss, lick and then suck on one nipple as you fondle and pinch the other tit. Nipples on women can be erogenous zones that can increase how horny a woman can get. Oh yeah, she is really enjoying that nipple play. Look into her eyes as you suck, lick and kiss one nipple as you fondle and pinch the other nipple. Now switch. kiss, lick and suck on the other nipple as you fondle and pinch the first nipple you kissed, licked, and sucked. Oh she is really getting turned on. If you keep this up you may get lucky tonight.

(The guy is following the announcer's instructions as the woman is getting increasingly turned on.)

Announcer - Now kiss down her rib cage down to her belly button. As you kiss around her belly button, unfasten her belt. Remove her belt, pulling it through all the belt loops in her skirt. Now find the button and zipper of her skirt by feel. Remember keep kissing her around her belly button. The belly button can also be an erogenous zone. Now that you have found the button and zipper, unfasten the button. Good and now unzip the zipper. Good boy.

Announcer - Now pull her skirt down her legs and then over her feet and shoes. It helps if her legs are tight together as you pull off the skirt. Good. Now that is done, kiss her down from her belly button to her pussy, making sure you kiss over her panties. Now start licking that slick satin of her panties, taste her sexual juices through her panties. This bitch is in heat buster.

(The man keeps following the Announcer's directions.)

Announcer - Now pull her panties to the side and lick her labia. Now stick your tongue into her pussy. Add one finger, now add two. feel around inside and see if you can feel the front roof of her pussy for some little bumps. Those bumps makes up your partners' G-spot. Now remove your tongue from her pussy and lick that little nodule poking you in the nose. That's her clitoris or clit for short.

Announcer - Lick and suck on her clit as you continue to finger her stimulating her G-spot. (He gets hosed by a long lasting spray of clear liquid.) That squirt she just unleashed on you is not pee. It is girl cum. It should taste salty with a little bit of sweetness. (The man is smacking hips lips as he adjusts to the taste and clear the liquid from his eyes.) You can experiment with both how her cum and your cum tastes based on the foods you eat. You will have to purchase a different how to guide for full information on how you make your cum taste the best.

(The couple continues following the instructions of the Announcer.)

Announcer - Now that you have given her an orgasm, remove her thong panties over her garter belt, stockings and shoes and sniff the front panel of her wet panties. Doesn't that smell like sex? She is really ready for you.

(He does as the announcer instructs him, but makes a face when he sniffs the front panel of her panties, which he changes quickly before she can see his reaction to her smell.)

Announcer - Now the man should stand up in front of his woman. The woman should remove his belt and begin unbuttoning, unfastening and then unzipping his slacks. (musical interlude as the woman follows directions, having some trouble as his zipper gets stuck at one point, with him having to take over to unzip his pants.) Now reach down and remove the man's shoes. First one and then the other....Good. Now comes the removal of the man's pants. Excellent. The man should be erect and leaking precum through his underpants, which look to be tighty whitey men's briefs, just like all little boys wear.

Announcer - Move your face next to his junk. Rub your face into his underwear, kiss his penis through his underwear. Now hook your finger into the waist band of his underpants. Oh God, looks like he just came into his underwear and look how small that penis is. Looks like your boy is a little boy and is down for the count.

(The woman follows the Announcer's instructions, but when the guy is exposed, so is his tiny dick which is flaccid as well. The woman makes a face.)

Announcer - Don't worry "The Joys to Making Love" includes with it Lexington Steele. Lexington Steele is a black male porn star stud who has pleasured hundreds of women for more than three decades. Watch as Lexington Steele picks up your woman, positions her into the doggy position and then inserts his big black manly cock into her snatch. See Lexington make your woman his bitch. See how he is pleasing her as he fucks her giving her one orgasm after another and then another, like a real man should. Face it guy, you were born to be a cuckhold.

---

Act 3, Scene 4 - Max Hardman's Bordello of Beauty

(This sketch is loosely based on the "Video Date" segment from "Amazon Women on the Moon".)

(Man is sitting in front of his laptop. He opens the website of an online brothel named "Max Hardman's Bordello of Beauty". He pushes the enter button and he is sucked into the computer via his display screen. In front of him stands a tall busty redheaded woman wearing purple and black lingerie consisting of satin opera gloves, an open cupped merry widow attached to black silk stockings, a pair of black satin G-string panties and a pair of stiletto heeled sandals.)

Topless Receptionist - Welcome to Max Hardman's Bordello of Beauty. Before you can go in and sample our wares you will need to provide a credit card and your drivers license to verify your age and secure the cover charge for tonight's activities.

Man - Uh, I don't have my wallet on me.

Topless Receptionist - What do you mean you don't have your wallet with you? You think this is all free? We are not sluts, we are whores. Sluts fuck for free, we don't. I'm going to have to call security.

Man - I want to pay, except I was sucked into this brothel thru my computer screen before I could grab my wallet.

(Two muscle men walk into the room from a door behind the topless receptionist.)

Muscle Man 1 (speaking in a Bronx accent) - Dis guy given you a problem, Candy?

Candy (Topless Receptionist) - Yeah, he says he doesn't have his wallet.

Muscle Man 2 - You don't think these whores need the cash? You think they do this for fun?

Muscle Man 1 - I say we toss this loser outta this joint.

Muscle Man 2 - Right there with you man

(They pick up the man who started the sketch and toss him thru a wall mounted flat screen T.V. and right back into his chair.)

Man - Wow, so realistic.

(From the computer screen)

Muscle Man 1 - And don't come back without the money to pay our girls, you loser.

Muscle Man 2 - Yeah we know where you live, if you make anymore trouble.

(The man closes his laptop.)

Man - Definitely no more porn. That was scary. Well, erotic but still scary. (He smiles.)

---

Act 3, Scene 5 - Main Feature - Part 3

(The channel changes yet again and we return back to the Movie Erotic Women of Planet Nympho.)