Erotic Women of the Planet Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(We catch up to the movie in a throne room. The four male astronauts are naked and strapped spread eagle to the corners of 4 metal tables. 20 naked female native soldiers are standing along the sides of the throne room wearing the grey metallic thigh boots, grey metallic open cupped merry widows with garters attached to the tops of the boots, grey metallic opera gloves, and grey metallic helmets with clear visors and holes for pony or pig tails, with their long hair coming out of the hole or holes in their helmets. Each woman has a bald pussy.)

(Seated on the throne is a similarly dressed woman in a gold sex outfit, with a golden crown instead of the helmet. Standing next to the throne is a naked woman wearing a silver sex outfit and holding a helmet to her side.)

(Seated on both sides of the queen on 4 smaller thrones are 4 women who roughly look like younger versions of the woman in gold. They are wearing smaller crowns and are wearing similar sex outfits in sapphire blue, emerald green, ruby red and amethyst purple.)

(Standing at the head of each naked male astronaut are 4 naked women similarly dressed in white sex outfits with white nuns wimples. instead of the crowns or helmets.)

Captain - Who are you and what have you done with our to female colleagues.

Queen - I am Queen Areola of the Planet Nympho. You have invaded my planet violating our laws against men having freedom of movement. Men on this planet are good for only two things. Procreation and heavy labor. Your female companions are being fitted for their uniforms and will be trained to be female servants of the crown.

Queen (continued) - Seated to my left and right are my four daughters Princess Emma wearing the emerald green, Princess Ruby wearing the ruby red, Princess Sapphire wearing the sapphire blue, and Princess Amy wearing the amethyst purple.

Queen (continued) - Standing next to the throne is my sister who also commands our Armed forced General Labia. Standing next to your heads are our planet's priestesses. Standing around the sides of this room are my planet's best soldiers.

Rob - I am the ship's doctor, why are we strapped to these tables.

Queen - Doctor, you are strapped to those tables, so you can be tested for things like sexual proficiency. I will test your cocks and see which of you best fits each of my daughters as the men of this planet are so inbred their sperm counts are real low. As you men look virile and are not from our planet, we will see if your sperm counts are sufficient to procreate or if we should send you to do heavy labor as we have had to assign most of the men of this world.

(What follows is the Queen climbs onto each table and blows each man to hardness then sinks their cocks into her pussy where she bounces our their pelvis ten times before crawling over to the next man to suck to hardness and repeated the insertion of their hard cocks into her pussy with ten bounces before moving on again. She starts with Will, moves over to Keith, then Rob and finally the Captain who also has the largest of the big astronaut cocks.)

(The four princesses come forward and stand at the foot of the tables as they watch their mother fuck each man, each of them are pinching a nipple, while they finger their pussies. When their mom finishes she reposition her horny daughters so Emma will fuck the Captain, Ruby will fuck Rob the Doctor, Sapphire will fuck Keith the Navigator and Amy will fuck Will the Engineer.)

(The four sisters then slither onto each table and crawl up the men's legs licking and sucking on their cock tasting their mother's pussy juices , before continuing their crawls until they are ready to mount each man, rubbing their exposed tits on the chest of their male astronaut, then kissing them on their lips before sitting up and bouncing on their man's cock.)

(The priestesses then climb up on each table and position their pussies onto each man's lips as they kiss the princess fucking that man's cock. The four threesomes continue fucking until each woman has a massive orgasm, with the princesses rolling right laying next to their naked man and the priestess on each table crawling over the man and princess on their table, then eating each princess's pussy to her next orgasm.)

(Then we see a break in the film with the following written and spoken announcement...)

Announcer (sounds like Ernestine, the operator from Lily Tomlin's sketch comedy appearances) - "We are having technical difficulties. Please be patient with us and we will return you to your movie."

---

Act 4, Scene 1 - The Explicit News

(The following scene is loosely based on the "Eyewitness News" sketch from "Kentucky Fried Movie", but also borrows from the Naked News as well.)

(The man and woman from each previous scene 1 is sitting on the couch again. She is down to her bra and pajama shorts, he is down to just his boxer shorts.)

Man - Again?

Woman - Hey let's turn on the news. You know how they get me going.

Man - Okay.

(We see the intro made by a breathy female announcer with a little girl voice.)

Female Announcer - Welcome to the Explicit News with your Anchors Maria Labia and Mike Hunt. Your weather girl April Showers, Your Entertainment report Mona Chambers, and On sports Dick Balls. This is the Explicit News. (During the intro each reporter is naked but is shown from the waist up, turns and smiles at the camera.)

(Each Reporter is wearing business clothing and sitting on stools in front of screens, with the exception of the two anchors who are sitting on stools behind a raised clear table.)

Maria Labia (she starts stripping as she reads the news of the day) - Good evening and thanks for joining us for the Explicit News. (as she unbuttons the front of her blouse) Tonight's lead story, the President had a fall today and had to be taken to Bethesda Naval Hospital for observation. According to doctors he is awake and has as far as they can tell normal brain function, but they are keeping him overnight for observation in case he has an as yet undiscovered concussion. (She removes her unbuttoned blouse leaving her in a bra, skirt, hosiery and high heel shoes).

Mike Hunt (he also starts unbuttoning the front of his dress shirt and removes his tie as he reports his first story of the night.) - In other news OPEC, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, announced they are cutting back on supplies of oil they will be placing on the open market. There are fears this will raise gas prices at the pump and raise prices on all sorts of goods, potentially leading to an economic recession. (He removes his shirt exposing her hairless but muscular chest.)

(We cut away and the woman has removed her pajama shorts as she is laying down on the couch with her legs spread and the man is kissing her pussy thru her panties.)

Maria Labia (she starts unfastening her belt and skirt). - Also in international news, the G 8 will be starting their meetings tomorrow in Lancashire, England, just outside of the city of Manchester, England. Among the topics of discussion are the environment, economics, and the war on terrorism. Representing the United States is our Vice President, as the President fell this morning and will be unable to attend, until doctors clear him for travel. (With that she pushes down her skirt to reveal a garter belt, silk stockings and a micro G-string hiding underneath her skirt.)

Mike Hunt (he begins unfastening his belt in preparation for removing his slacks) - And in national news Congress is deadlocked on this year's 13 appropriation bills. Democrats are saying the Republicans are just heartless villains who don't care about the poor and needy, while the Republicans are complaining the Democrats are just misspending the money on pet pork projects while ignoring the real needs of the country. If this year is like the prior years we will likely see Congress pass an omnibus spending bill that no one will read in the dead of the night right before they take off to spend Christmas with their loved ones at home. (with that he kicks off his shoes and then drops his pants exposing his male G-string after he turns around and picks up his pants.)

(The woman on the couch has removed her bra exposing her tits as she begins kissing the man's cock through his boxers, we also see for the first time she is wearing a thong pair of panties as she is kneeling on the couch over his lap as he remains seated.)

Maria Labia (as she reaches back to unfasten her bra) - In other news, the New York Stock Exchange has hit a new low for the year. (As she removes her bra, her tits drop.) Also hitting new lows today were the Nasdaq and Nikkei Stock Exchanges. (She turns around and hooks her fingers in the waist band of her micro G-string and then as she looks back at the camera she removes her panties exposing her labia from behind.) Experts worry that these new lows could mean trouble for the world economies. (She then bend over one of the tables wagging her ass back and forth, as her tits hang over the table.)

Mike Hunt - Our final item in national and international news. (He pushes his male G-string to the floor and kicks it to the side) Hurricane Misty is being anything but misty as she makes landfall in the Carolinas. (He steps behind Maria Labia and it looks like he is positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he then starts pushing his hips towards the table and then pulls back in a fucking motion as he completes his report as Maria begins moaning.) Meteorologists fear this hurricane could lead to flooding in both Virginia and the Carolinas as the U.S. Navy is moving its fleet out of Norfolk, Virginia to avoid damaging their ships, with the Navy, Army, Marine Corp and Air Force all moving their vehicles including their aircraft to bases which are unlikely to be subject to flooding. And continuing with that story is our weather girl April Showers. (Mike continues to fuck Maria as the camera pans over to April)

April Showers (We hear Maria moaning in the background, April begins untying her wrap dress) - Thanks Mike. Here is your Explicit Weather Report. Hurricane Misty is sitting off the coast of South Carolina and our storm track forecasts Hurricane Misty will reach landfall around Charleston, South Carolina. (She opens her wrap dress and quickly removes it, leaving her naked wearing only her garter belt, stockings, and high heeled shoes.) We expect once the hurricane hits landfall it will turn up the coast and turn inland up the Potomac River, turning into a Tropical Storm in the Northern Virginia, Maryland area. (She is now fondling her tits and fingering her pussy as she finishes off her part of the news.) The storm should die out in a week. Over to you Mona.

(Back to the couple watching television. She is deep throating his cock as he has pulled her panties to the side while fingering her pussy as he leans over her. He then pushes her off his cock onto her back on the couch as he removes her panties. He then mounts the woman and begins fucking her pussy with her legs on his shoulders.)

Mona Chambers - (she is wearing a pleated micro sundress and we can see the tops of her stockings, she begins her report by reaching back behind her to unzip her dress.) - Hi, I'm Mona Chambers with your Explicit Entertainment report. (bringing her hands together in front of her she begins her first story.) At today's Disney Investors Meeting Marvel and Lucas Films announced their next slate of movies, including an X-Men and a new as yet untitled West Coast Avengers movie. (Mona pulls the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms as she pulls her dress down her body and then steps out of her dress leaving her topless wearing a G-string, a pair of silk stockings and a pair of leather thigh boots.)

Mona Chambers - In other news we got a new trailer for the latest Fast and Furious Movie. Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez will star again with The Rock and Jason Statham co-starring. (she looks over her shoulder as she pulls her G-string down her legs while reading the prior report, exposing her bald pussy as she turns around and stands with her legs shoulder length apart). And Kenneth Branagh has begun work on his next remake of an Agatha Christie classic with principal filming beginning on "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd". (she is now walking over to the only dressed reporter left on the stage past the fucking Maria and Mike, Mike is now sitting while Maria is fucking him in a seated reverse cowgirl position as he molests her tits). And now for our newest reporter on the Explicit sports report Dick Balls. (She reaches Dick and fondles his dick and balls over his pants.)

(Returning to the couple we started the movie with, he is now laying on the couch as she is fucking him in the cowgirl position, with him stroking her hip with one hand as he fondles one of her naked tits.)

Dick Balls - Thank you Mona ... and April. (as April joins Mona as April begins unbuttoning his shirt, while Mona begins to unbuckle his belt.) Here is your Explicit Sports Report. In sports tonight Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association are at the collective bargaining table to hammer out a new deal. (Mona has his pants around his ankles as she is removing his shoes and pants, while April has removed his tie, which is now around her neck and is finishing unbuttoning his shirt, while she is kissing and licking his right ear and neck.)

Dick Balls - The International Olympic Committee is meeting tomorrow to choose the next host city for both the next unscheduled Summer and Winter Olympics, among the cities competing for the honor and expense of hosting are Doha, Qatar, New York, New York and Budapest, Hungary. (Mona has by now removed Dick's male G-string and is sucking on his erect cock, while April has removed his dress shirt and is humping his leg as she tries to kiss him.)

Dick Balls - (He picks up April, pulls his cock from Mona's lips and walks over to the table next to the fucking Maria and Mike. He lays April down on the table as he inserts his cock into her pussy. Mona has followed and is sucking on April's nipples as Dick finishes his report.) And finally in golfing news Tiger Woods has announced he will be returning to the PGA Tour after his months of recovery. We're all with you Tiger.

Maria Labia - Thank you Dick and welcome to the team, I look forward to fucking you in the future. Well folks that is all for the Explicit News. See you tomorrow.

(We return to the naked couple on the couch in front of the television. He is behind her, she has a leg up on the back of the couch and he is slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy from behind, while he fondles her naked tits.)

Woman - That news cast always gets my motor running.

Man - Yeah that was definitely stimulating. Want to watch more T.V. or go to bed?

Woman - I think we can watch some more television, we still have yet to see the end of the movie.

(The woman reaches forward and grabs the channel changer and changes the channel.)

---

Act 4, Scene 2 - Family of Whores

(This next scene is a parody based on the incestuous porn movies, videos and stories which are popular in pornography. The Narrator sounds like Ron Ganz from "The Kentucky Fried Movie".)

Narrator - From the perverted mind of Producer/director Dick Brockwicz comes the story of a man who accidentally fucks his mom and finds out the women in his family are all prostitutes.

(We are shown Jake Jace fucking a masked Darla Crane, until her mask falls off.)

Jake Jace - Mom?

Narrator - "Family of Whores" (up pops the title card) starring Darla Crane as mom and call girl Darla Johnson, Jayden Cole as older sister and call girl Jasmine Johnson, Karlie Montana as Cousin and call girl Kathy Johnson, Kylie Ireland as Aunt Kim Johnson who is also a call girl, Dorothy LeMay as Grandma Johnson a retired call girl and introducing Jake Jace as Jason Johnson.

(We see different nude video snippets of each woman getting fucked by Jake.)

Dorothy LeMay - The women in our family have always been over sexed, the only way our family was able to control these urges in ways that would not destroy our family was by becoming hookers, prostitutes, whores, or whatever else you want to call us. Now get over here and fuck your Grandma.

Narrator - Jason lived a normal life, until some friends invited him to a masked orgy with paid hookers there to increase the number of naked women willing to fuck. However, Jason got the surprise of his life.

(We see him entering into a house party with people fucking in the entry way.)

Darla Crane (naked and sitting on Jake's waist with his cock in her pussy.) - Jason we need to talk.

Jake Jace - Yeah, like why is my hot mom sitting on my lap with my cock in her.

Darla Crane - Well, I was hired to be here. I'm a prostitute. It's how I put you through college and after your dad died, I still needed to fuck, but didn't want to commit to another man. Plus the money is really good too.

Narrator - "Family of Whores" (up pops up the title card). Cumming this October.

---

Act 4, Scene 3 - Cotton and You

(This scene is loosely based on the sketch "Zinc Oxide and You" from "Kentucky Fired Movie". The narrator is a female who sounds like Florence Henderson with a motherly alto voice.)

(We open up on a kitchen in which a mom is wearing a cotton dress and apron while she is cooking. Also in the room are her two daughters, the older daughter is wearing a college logo t-shirt and a pair of jeans, her slightly younger sister is wearing a cotton skirt and sweatshirt. The older daughter is stirring something in a pot, while the younger daughter is sitting down cutting out biscuits and placing them on a pan. The mom puts on a pair of oven mitts and is removing a pie from the oven as the Narrator begins to speak.)

Narrator - Hi there family. I bet you have never considered how important cotton is to your daily lives.

Mom - No, I have not.

The daughters - Neither have we.

Narrator - Well imagine if there were no cotton in our world. Without cotton, you, mom would burn your hands.

Mom - Fuck that's hot... (as she drops the hot pie onto the floor, while shaking her hands as her finger tips are momentarily burned.)

Narrator - Without cotton you would not have that apron, nor those paper towels or those kitchen towels or that mop or that broom to clean up that mess. (The mother is getting angry at the narrator as her cleaning supplies are removed from her, all she has in her hands now is a broom stick.) Without cotton your seats would have no cushioning.

Younger daughter - Owwee... (The younger daughter stands up from her seat and is rubbing both ass cheeks as springs are poking through the vinyl seat and back coverings of her chair.)

Narrator - Without Cotton, mom, you would not be wearing that dress (she drops her broom handle as she goes to cover her breasts and pussy is shown to be wearing a cotton bra, a cotton garter belt, a pair of silk stockings with cotton tops and a pair of cotton high-cut brief panties.)

Narrator - Nor would your older daughter be wearing a t-shirt or her jeans. (Her daughter drops the spatula she is using to stir with as she tries to cover her ass cheeks which are split by a pair of thong panties.)

Narrator - Nor will your younger daughter be wearing that sweatshirt, nor that skirt. (The younger daughter goes to cover her new found nudity as well.) Nor would any of you be wearing those bras, or panties. (All three women have their breasts and pussies covered only by their arms and hands.)

Narrator - And forget about those socks, that garter belt or the tops of those silk stockings. (The mom's stockings fall down her legs, leaving her in her pumps with her stockings bunched around her ankles and feet. While both the younger daughter is wearing only a pair of Mary Jane pumps, while the older daughter is wearing a pair of canvas tennis shoes.)