All Comments on 'Erotica Chat'

by TheHessian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot but wished it was longer. Still gave it five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

likestolicklikestolickover 1 year ago

Get the sister involved.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Mark and the open marriage wrecked it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s a really hot story , nicely done with a great story line. If only every son could experience such a beautiful gift from his mother.

becca302becca302over 1 year ago

I do not have children. I am close with a nephew, and now more envious than ever of my sis. This story takes my head to naughyy places. I must not confuse fantasy with reality.

DavenorcalDavenorcalabout 1 year ago

I wish fucking my own mom would have been this hot. My mom didn't do chat rooms unfortunately. The story was very hot, but too short to get me to ejaculate. I'm going to read more of your stories to get me there. My wife likes to tell me details about the other guys who fuck her and I do like to hear what women, especially moms, say about the cocks that are fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here.