Erotica - For her Exclusive Pleasure

Story Info
Sharing Fantasies & the Raw Dirty Sex is Awesome.
1k words
3.27
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

These days, when it came to sex, Gina could take it or leave it because to quote the old Guitarist singer BB King, 'The thrill was gone.' If she didn't have any sex, then she didn't really miss it; when she did get it, she found sex to be a repetitive and quite nice event rather than the awesome and erotic pleasure that her fantasies told her it could be. But who was she kidding, she missed it like hell, she just pretended not to, she didn't want to leave it, but right now she had no damned choice.

She wanted escape, she longed for excitement, she wanted a lover that would make her fantasies come true, a man that could really kiss, a man that wasn't frightened of talking dirty and all that went with that. She knew that he had to be out there somewhere and she had decided to make more effort to do something about it. Tonight she would sign up to one or two of those sex sites that she had heard so much about; how hard could it be?

She'd get something nice to cook, buy herself a good bottle of wine, get a little tipsy and then write some sort of profile. Maybe she would find a couple of decent men -- who could say?

Her best friend, Kate, had always told her, 'Be careful what you wish for girl - you just might get more than you bargained for,' turned out she was spot on right because along came a spider and his name was Edward.

She met him in the supermarket of all places in the wine section. She noticed him wandering down various aisles, who wouldn't? He was tall and attractive with dark hair and a sexy amount of stubble. Just as she was browsing in the wine section she spotted him browsing there too. To Gina he looked like sex on legs and she wondered how to start a conversation before he disappeared out of her life forever. But then, what if he was a moron, or worse, a sleaze bag? Only one way to find out she told herself again, just go for it!

'Can you help me,' she asked looking over at him.

'I'll certainly try,' he said, 'what do you need,' and the look he gave her nearly made her moan with desire right then and there.

'What's the difference between Chablis and petit Chablis,' she asked. 'It's just that I know I love Chablis, but this petit Chablis costs half as much, but does that mean it's only going to taste half as good? Do you know?' She looked up at him expectantly waiting for an answer.

'Erm', she noticed that his smile was so sexy 'I'm not a wine buff but I do have an idea that might work?' he said.

'Oh,' she said, 'Okay, do tell,' she replied.

'I suggest that you buy a bottle of each and put them somewhere where they will get very cold. Get some prawns or salmon and cook them with a little garlic, a little lemon and cream and toss that with quite a lot of cooked vermicelli and once you know for sure that both are cold - white wine is just horrible warm,' he said, once you know that they are both cold, sit down with someone you like, or better still someone that you want to get to know because you think that you will like them, ' she thought that was a nice touch and knew that he was flirting with her.

'Drink the Petit Chablis first,' he went on, 'and then follow it up with the second bottle and you can discuss the merits or otherwise of both.'

'She looked up at him and said 'I'm guessing that you are into cooking?'

'Yes a little,' he replied, 'how did you guess?'

'I think the real give away;' she said 'is the Salmon, prawns and the bag of vermicelli that you have in your trolley.'

'Oh,' he said and she laughed out loud.

'Thanks for your advice,' she said, and proceed to take a bottle of the petit Chablis and the Chablis from the shelf.

'So you are actually going to take my advice then?' he asked

'It sounded like good advice;' she said 'maybe you can quickly write me out the recipe for the salmon, 'she just wanted to keep him talking

'Better still, I'm going to be cooking it for myself tonight, so I know that this might sound kind of forward, and Ill understand if you think it's a bad idea, but I just live around the corner and, I was going to have a shower first so you could come back now and watch me,' he said.

'Watch you? 'She replied grinning and raising one eyebrow questioningly.

'I mean watch me cooking the salmon and cream vermicelli, I mean if you want to, 'he stuttered now clearly a little embarrassed

'Okay,' she said, 'sounds like another good idea.'

She followed him back to his place and sat watching him cook and she tried her best to distract him as often as possible and she grinned when she realised that she had succeeded many times, licking her lips, crossing her legs and all but flashing her cleavage.

She had discovered that his name was Edward and that he had a birthday in November - in her opinion he seemed to be a typical Scorpio; secretive, enigmatic, a little difficult and highly sexual.

Gina was determined to keep him guessing at least for a while until he was just as desperate to have her as she was to have him.

So as the days passed, she kept him on his toes, she let him know that she was hot for him but just when he thought he had her, she'd be gone just completely disappear for a few days, no contact, no call, nothing and then she 'd text as if nothing happened.

Edward had decided that he wanted her and so he didn't ask her where she'd been because he didn't want to seem too needy, and he didn't want her to know how much he was into her.

But,hell he was into her and he just had to have her and soon.