All Comments on 'Error Correction Ch. 03'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is one screwed up mess. First she has Jamal’s kid, and now she has run away with a woman. Why the hell would he even want the whore back?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Loving Wives is like daytime soap opera television: everyone is fucking everyone else without birth control. So, he lets her fuck Ben and Andre and never thinks, "Hmmmm... I always use a condom because my wife's not on birth control, but she's screwing ______ without a condom! How 'bout I pop on over the old 24-hour drug store and get an RU481 to give her tomorrow, you know, just in case!" It's to corollary to the Martian Slut Ray Effect. More believable is having the birth control fail. After all, the reader doesn't have to accept that a character or characters he/she is interested in as so vapidly stupid as to forget the pregnancy factor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is Becky being portrayed as the victim? She's the one who fucked Ben and then did Andre without birth control. She sure doesn't need another kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an ugly human being…what celestial rearrangements must have been required for your conception RobertaRob? Are u a couple? Are u a trans? Can’t make out..but your writing sure paints you as a wimpy piece of feminised sever garbage trash…

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Just one word can describe this: Stupid! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is he in therapy? His wife is the one in need of psychological help. She treats Ben like shit their entire marriage, only enjoys sex with other men, decides she’s a lesbian and doesn’t even have the desire to talk to her ex husband.

She’s a nutcase.

As for Ben. Yeah, he is a coward and a terrible human being. Rather than working on his relationship and his sec life with his wife, he sets her up to have an affair. He does nothing with that knowledge, just jerks off to it. When she’s pregnant, he does nothing. He doesn’t try to salvage his marriage or end it…he just does nothing.

No wonder she left him. He’s not a man, he’s a boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Echhh. This tale just gets interestinger and more interestinger. L._P._N. asks some fundamental questions, and states more realities. Keep writing and shooting your ray-gun. LP

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez, do pathetic arseholes like this guy even exist? Outside the tortured creative mind of the writer.

Could he be anymore spineless. He even goes for the sympathy card, admitting he is a abject coward.

No wonder his wife NEVER respected him. Why she never let him do anything sexually. Plus, he just accepted it. Then his true cuck nature comes out when he realises his weakness for decades has created this whole mess and he's missed out on "normal" sexual relations. So, what does he do? Arrange for his "friend" to fuck his wife. Strange how she so easily gives in to him and then fucks like a $5 whore on Saturday night. BUT... continues to deny her husband any of the things she did with her new fuckbuddy. Worse, she has obviously been fucking regularly with a stranger and allows herself to get pregnant.

So dickhead husband doesn't put any pressure on her to abort or it's divorce time. Can this get any worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not even GREAT editor could have saved this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that's great! Maybe she won't take him to the cleaners in the divorce since she has a new partner. Not sure of the laws about child support. He may still be on the hook regardless of the bio father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing….but this POS actually got worse!

.

Quite the achievement!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I rarely give 2* for a story written by an author that can write decent prose, but today I make an exception. The stories plot was well off the rails a couple chapters ago with only a glimmer of hop it would regain its balance. In this chapter, you character has left orbit. The world you created and all its characters are clinically insane...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"public shame of an illegitimate baby above my faithful wife." This whole sentence makes zero sense. Talks about being morally weak with the same sentence of illegitimate baby, look up what illegitimate means and to think that's morally weak to feel shame for that?? Holy crap, quite being a sissy and have a spine with the precious emotions. And 'faithful wife,' where, how?? The author really makes this character out to not only be spineless but also lack of knowledge what terms mean.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

What a disappointment.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Just getting goofy now, acid trips without any real insight, he is still blaming himself for leaving Becky to deal with the illegitimate kid by herself. Becky was the one not honoring wedding vows, not giving her self fully to her husband but did so with others. That is a major betrayal. This story has a cucktown zip code.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Where is Chapt 4?

WaupacaWaupacaover 2 years ago

Wow. That was amazing! Something new,God bless. Keep writing. Seriously the bestLW story of the day bravo. Beer is in the fridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He thought Becky didn't like cock. What Becky didn't like was weakness, temerity, ignorance, and self denigration. So she traded up, especially after she found out what sex with a MAN could be. We have to assume she also got a taste for taco, so now she's living the Lez dream. Why not? Its not like she had a husband or a marriage to go back to.

Just your basic Fag Cuck Shit. Go do the gene pool a favor. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I expected aliens to become the next plot device after the magic pill. My neck has whiplash from the story’s sharp turn to lesbian love affair. I didn’t think it was possible to make this chapter worse than the previous one. Congratulations the author did.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The MC is written as a total moron. Loved his wife so much he wouldn't discuss with her what he knew about how she loved to fuck everyone but him? She wasn't part of the counseling when she constantly rejected him? He took the blame for being upset she was having someone else's child? Not a very relatable tale, the MC is a worm.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

I think this is crazier than ST56. Of course, people are crazy. Have to read on. Thanks for writing.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Now I remember this story. Sadly, I found it bizarre and highly unsatisfying, despite likeing the author’s other fine work. Not everyone’s cup of tea, I guess.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Awful Cuck shit. Should be in fetish category where it belongs.

1/5

ErotFanErotFanabout 1 year ago

Starting to weird me out!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gimme a fucking break. It's HIS fault she's a cheating cunt? Please post this shit story under Cuckold, please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

pathetic.....

1) Her time with Ben was not a first time. She would not go that crazy given her history unless there has been a couple centuries of lying. So clue in dude.

2) He never broaches the topic an so destroys himself. That's love?

3) The author makes such a huge leap from marriage to 20 years to an out of control woman then lesbian. Sorry story begins to fall apart all for some unknown yet to be revealed ah-ha. So far only stretching the readers credibility

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES