All Comments on 'Error Correction Ch. 05'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

We missed chapter 4, but based on what we have we’re not missing anything. What a damn mess this is. So he wants another kid to pair with Andre’s bastard, and of course Zoe who was born to a virgin. This garbage will give you a headache.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Where did Cynthia come from

Maybe the missing ch-04?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is part 4?

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobover 2 years ago

Where was chapter four?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you say 'Fucked up story' ???? 1* - those of you that ask where part 4 is - be thankful it wasn't posted.

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Not where I would have gone but this is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have set the bar low and still managed to underachieve that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Some kinda screwed-up tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

hope you list 4 tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just fucking awful.

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

A confusing story through multiple chapters, and principal characters with whom you can’t sympathise at all.

><><><

There is no basis for the claims of love that are repeated throughout. All I know is that there’s a really messed-up, dishonest couple being quite weirdly described.

><><><

It’s neither a portrayal of open wife-sharing nor a genuine loving wife/husband. Sorry, I couldn’t like it one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No CH. 4...but no problem. With this story it was hardly missed. After all, when you see the first wheel come off the track you know for certain a train wreck is about to happen. I am harsh when rating stories. Usually because of the stupid actions or lack thereof from the characters. Every chapter of this story has had locomotives and railcars flying from the start! I just hate people acting stupidly - 1⭐ TANSTAAFL

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Still a mess of a story. Nothing makes sense except for some level of "claiming" his wife in this chapter. No backup of how she turned to Cynthia or anything else to tie events together. Still remains a strong 2*

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

you write very well but you have no grasp of the reader. Your story is all over the place and my dislike for "Mike" grows with each read. gave you threes before but now a two

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Im glad I never saw this as anything other than the trash the previous chapters told me it was. Otherwise this chapter would have proven me wrong. Thankfully it didn't.

If you arent going to write a decent story please dont expect any compliments.

When my son was 9 months old he made less of a mess in his diapers than you did in this literary version of a set of full Depends.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well at least thhis cuck got some balls and is acting like a manl Good move to take her back savagely. That is the only thing she understands.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe I read this far. The story makes no real logical sense. I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to say Just Stop, but that just adds to the electrons already wasted on this dreck. The man is a total loser. The wife is mentally dysfunctional, and a whore by the way. So you can have them do anything your word processor can puke onto the page; it doesn't matter. The plot is empty, and the story is pathetic. I hope it is doing something for you, then it won't be a complete waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t for the life of me understand why this series is pulling such low rating numbers , it deserves much higher ! Yeah it was confusing to go from ch 3 to 5 but then I saw there was a ch 4 , went back to the end of 3 to refresh then read 4 and finally re-read 5 . Then it fell into place properly and flowed as you had intended it to . Obviously you had 4 and 5 already written and simply submitted 5 instead of 4 , out of turn , an honest mistake , yet a costly one as you saw the comments become even more negative . I’m not an author but I have read a lot of books of all venues and types over the years and many short ones even so much as a partial page in its entirety , and it seems to me that it would be more than a little difficult to introduce characters , take them through scenarios , and have it close in as few words as possible . You have talent and a strong active imagination , elements necessary to be a skilled writer ! Don’t let the negative criticism impair those elements ! Write what you want , how you want and why you want , after all it’s your baby , so keep nurturing it and let it grow ! Good work so far !!!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@WetheNorth,

Cynthia showed up near the end of chapter 3, when he went to Zoe's to see Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that the cerebral thought that has gone into this story elevates it above 90% of the other stories on this site.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it! You'd think the author is British because the British wives are known as whores and the husbands are idiots and cuckolds!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I agree - the low rating is hard to fathom.

The story is excellent. I sure do hope it's not over, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A comment asked why this story is polling so low scores. Despite the author writing a plot that should pull higher scores from the BTB audience it is poorly written.

The husband and wife therapist that use a magic mind altering drug. The author writes Mike as to dumb to understand the most basic of human interaction suddenly has him pursuing a master degree in psychology. Totally unbelievable and does not progress the storyline. Author has Mike blame himself for his wife’s infidelity. In this chapter the author gives the readers another unbelievable plot as Mike suddenly transforms into a “macho man” and by his commanding presence convinced Becky to have his baby.

Becky has not been well developed in 5 chapters so I must guess that she is so submissive that she buys every product advertised on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good different plot twist . He did set her up but she fucked the second guy and got pregnant by a black guy which would be obvious. That is on her . I see a future with him living with and fucking both in a wierd relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good

Thank you, I would like to see more of your work. My only point is that some more character development would be appreciated.

mcbsmcbsover 2 years ago

Willing cuck story. Two stars.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Becky has no voice, just a desire to be dominated, and untrue to all she is involved with. Mike is a an idiot, he was a sub himself to Becky. Cynthia is a toad. All and all, a lovely tale of unattractive people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is interesting and entertaining. Writer is thoughtful and at times really insightful. I look forward to more. Ignore the idiot crowd.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

All together or all alone, which will he be? Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmpf. LP

ErotFanErotFanabout 1 year ago

It has improved some after chapters 3 and 4.

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

The MC is a complete dickwad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ugh, the author whips his characters around without any consistency or even relevant transitional activities. Seems to be written more to just set up scene then really craft a story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's just the realms of fantasy. Got to wonder if the author has ever had sex or even a relationship with someone other than a blow up doll.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES