Error Correction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded to her and addressed Cynthia with the details. "The system alerted me. I was out of town, but I saw her with Andre." I described their coupling as Becky refused to meet our eyes.

"Oh my God," Cynthia breathed, awed. "You watched Amelia being conceived?"

Becky burst into tears. I just nodded. "She admitted to hugging and kissing him. I did not ask if she had gone any further, because I already knew. If I had asked, she would have told me. Like I said, she isn't a liar. She just could not tell me -- because she never knew before then -- that she really liked getting fucked. As long as it wasn't me."

I paused. "It wasn't her fault. I never even thought of it as cheating. I set her up."

Becky gave me a look that said I had been unfair to her and to myself.

"I could feel that he was unprotected," she protested. "I could have stopped him. I just didn't want to...." She turned beet red. I had to suppress a chuckle. My sweet little wife had finally learned how to enjoy having a vagina but still did not know how to discuss that enjoyment without getting as embarrassed as a 12-year-old.

She hung her head and continued, "I felt like I had betrayed you. I had destroyed our marriage. And then when -- oh, God. I wanted to die." She looked up at me and in that silent language that two people develop over decades of friendship and intimacy she said that she wished she had come to me and confessed and I replied that I knew she could not do that -- it was not in her nature -- and that it was okay and that it was done and we had survived.

I said "I could have picked up the phone and ended it. I didn't. I think we both liked it. Still, it wasn't me doing the screwing, and that bothered me. It really bothered me. The jealousy ate at my guts. I would have given anything to be that man fucking her so well. But I was her stern father figure, and she couldn't let go with me." I licked my lips. "But we have moved past that." Cynthia did not pick up on it, but Becky -- turning even more crimson -- looked down and grinned.

I told her about the tender breasts, the morning sickness I had not seen but which must have happened ---here Becky gave a tiny nod -- that prompted her to buy a pregnancy test. How neither one of us dealt with the news well at all.

"She could have hidden it from me. She could have terminated the pregnancy and I would never have known." They both looked horror-stricken.

"I am so happy she didn't," I admitted. "I love that little girl." Wow. That came out contrived and maybe even phony and manipulative, but it was what my heart was feeling.

When I finished, we sat in silence. Cynthia tried to make light of the moment by rubbing Becky's shoulder and saying, "And that's all?", making the revelations into a joke. She looked at both of us, thought for a moment that it wasn't a funny joke, then her face became serious when it came to her that maybe that wasn't all at all.

"Cynthia," I said evenly. "Becky and I are going to have a baby. We had sex this morning, and we are going to continue until she is pregnant."

Cynthia was smacked. She turned frantically to Becky, who just trembled and gave the slightest of smiles.

Cynthia jumped to her feet and ran for the door. Fast as she was, Becky caught up to her, but Cynthia turned a blazing stare that stopped her. "I need to be alone," she growled, and she fled, slamming the door.

Becky turned to me, her face pure despair, her body slumped and defeated, and slowly left my room.

I had managed to anger and probably permanently alienate two pretty wonderful women at the same time. Congratulations, Mike. A new personal best.

12