Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But more than anything else, I remember the conversation. We talked for hours. About everything. About her job and my school and how boring our hometown was. We talked about movies and books and TV Shows. And it was never a struggle. Each subject just flowed from one to the next, effortlessly. I found that, despite my normal tendency to grow anxious and then zone out, I really wanted hear what she was saying (about everything). And she listened to me too. I had never had an instant connection with someone like that. And, I swear, it wasn't just that she was hot and I was really horny. It was that. But a lot more too.

The bar and grill sort of swirled around us and I didn't notice anything but Sabrina. Her laugh, and her smile. I guess, over time, most of the diners filtered out. More and more people came to drink, and the room got louder. At one point, while Sabrina was in the bathroom, Nancy came over to congratulate me on swooping in on the only unknown woman in the whole bar. I told her that I was as surprised as she was. She was happy for me, but she wanted to go home. I told her to go, I would catch a ride home. Nancy gave me a crooked smile that said she didn't think I would be going back home. But she left. Sabrina came back and we kept talking.

"No, I honestly don't think it makes sense and it isn't supposed to make any sense. Like I think it is a big joke on everyone. The whole idea is to make potheads say, 'that so deep,'" I was saying.

"Arthur C. Clarke wrote a novel at the same time they were writing the movie!" Sabrina said, "It is about aliens leaving a relic on Earth that accelerates evolution..."

"You and Artie Clarke are equally full of shit. The movie is about seeing how long you can stretch out..." And suddenly, the lights were flickering. I realized that Sabrina and I were both leaning onto the table, our faces only about six inches apart. As the lights came on, I saw for the first time in hours that we weren't actually alone. There were dozens of people around. I leaned back in my chair.

"Alright, last call everybody," Jim called from behind the bar. Sabrina leaned back as well, and sighed, looking around the room.

"Thank god," I said.

"Why is that?" Sabrina asked, stretching a little.

"Ever since you started defending 2001, I have been trying to think up an excuse to ditch you," I said and Sabrina laughed.

"Well, I guess that's really your loss," Sabrina said, disinterestedly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "Why is that?" Sabrina leaned forward again, onto the table. She sort of waved her hand at me, beckoning me in. I rolled my eyes and leaned forward.

"Because I was going to take you back to my place and make you cum," Sabrina offered.

"Hey, uh Jim, can we close out our tab?" I said loudly, then turning back to Sabrina, "I also like direct women."

* * * * *

Thank god that Sabrina's house was only about a quarter of a mile from the bar. Neither of us were drunk, but we didn't think it would be a good idea to drive. We passed just about every cop in town on the way home. Sabrina theorized that the town had opened the bar to boost revenue: they were pulling over every person who came outside.

We talked the whole way home, but we were not longer really talking. Just making noises because the silence would make the anticipation too unbearable. As we walked, Sabrina took my hand in hers and...well, I guess I was a bigger, romantic softy than I had ever expected. My heart was hammering in my throat and my stomach felt like it was spinning. I kept catching her looking at me out of the corner of her eye (she looked beautiful when she was poorly trying to hide her interest). It took everything in my power to avoid sprinting towards Sabrina's house. In fact, I think I only didn't because I had no idea where she lived.

Fifteen minutes after we'd paid our check, Sabrina stopped in front of a little white house that was on the same street as my old elementary school. She kept my hand tight in her palm and led me up the stairs onto the porch.

"So I just moved in like two days ago, so don't judge me on the mess," Sabrina said as she slipped the key into the door and shoved it opened. We tumbled into the living room of her house. She wasn't kidding. There was absolutely nothing on the walls, and brown boxes were strewn about the room. I saw that there was a couch sitting in front of a fireplace, but that appeared to be the only furniture.

"Wow, I've always wanted to be a squatter," I teased and Sabrina laughed, "No, it is like being a heroin addict. You're a real bad girl. I dig it." I said.

"I have the upstairs mostly squared away, I am trying to do one room at a time," she said, and then gestured towards the kitchen, "Can I get you a glass of wine or something?" I could see the whole evening spreading out from there. A couple of glasses of wine around the kitchen island, chatting and making eyes. Retiring to the couch for furtive strokes of the arm, the thigh. Testing the waters. Romantic and sweet.

"Uh, yeah, sure..." I said, and as I spoke, Sabrina turned to look at me. In the bright lights of her illuminated, white room, I could see her so clearly. Her thick lips, parted slightly, her eyes sparkling. Her chest rising and falling while she breathed. "fuck, who are we trying to fool?" I asked, and I reached my hand forward, slipping it around to the back of Sabrina's neck (her skin was so smooth). For a brief moment I had the thought 'who the Hell am I?' I was never this bold!

"Yes, good thinking," Sabrina said with a laughed. She closed her eyes and leaned in towards me. I moved my other arm around her neck as well, almost interlocking my elbows together (I had to rise up on my tip toes a little bit). I felt Sabrina's hands rise and land on the swell of my hips, her fingers feeling gentle, but firm. I closed my eyes as well.

I didn't so much feel our lips press together, a I heard a starter gun go off. It is almost impossible to explain. I'd never gone from basically zero to sixty so fast. But whatever magic had pulled me and Sabrina together, the force that made us both know, instantly, that we connected...I don't know, it got kicked into an entirely different level when I felt Sabrina's soft lips on mine. My mouth opened instantly, and I prepared to press my tongue into Sabrina's lips. But she had been thinking the same thing. My tongue tumbled into her mouth, tangling together with hers. She tasted unbelievably good, sweet and slick (nothing, as you might have imagined, like a Miller Lite).

As we kissed, I pressed myself into her into her, making the distance between us disappear. I felt my hips locking into hers, felt her breasts against mine. My arms squeezed tighter around Sabrina's neck, I grasped at the fabric of her blouse on her shoulders. Her hands were active as well. They had started on my hips, but whatever energy had poured into me was pushing her as well. I felt her palms slide up my sides, her fingers tickling my ribs and her thumbs pressing against my breasts. And then slid back down, down below my hips, circling around behind me, grabbing onto my ass, squeezing the flesh.

But that drive, and that energy...it wasn't going to satisfied with kissing in Sabrina's messy living room. My tongue plunged deeper into Sabrina's mouth, I felt the rough, slick tops of her back teeth, tasted her saliva, thick. She opened wider, willing me deeper into her mouth. At the same time, our hands moved with greater focus. I started bunching the sheer fabric of Sabrina's blouse in my palms, the shirt sliding up Sabrina's back.

At the same time, Sabrina's hands had found their way into the waistband of my skirt (I don't have classy, zip-up type skirts. I am dirtbag). She tugged down on the skirt hard and they slipped down off of my hands and around me ass, pooling on the floor (there are considerable benefits to dirt-baggery). The next instant, I pulled tongue back from Sabrina's mouth, breaking our kiss for the first time. A the same time, I lifted my hands up. Sabrina lifted her hands as well, and I was able to pull her blouse up over her head. It slipped to the floor. She was wearing a cute black bra, slightly small, her tits heaving out of them. I felt my mouth watering.

"You told me you were going to bring me back here and make me cum. That's a binding, oral contract," I said, wrapping my arms around Sabrina's waist. She leaned back slightly, started popping open the buttons on my blouse, starting at the bottom, working her way up.

"Oral, eh?" she said.

"I don't usually cum from written documents," I said.

"You should read better documents," Sabrina said as she popped the last button, spreading the blouse apart and exposing my stomach, and breasts (covered in a surprisingly decent red bra. Whew. Thank you Nancy). She slipped the the blouse off my shoulder and it fell to the floor. I was just in my bra and panties now (Holy shit! They matched! This never, ever happens, it is fate!)

"Are you seriously going to make me read something?" I asked, "Is this a timeshare seminar? If this is some sort of a bait and switch, I will be bringing this up with the better business bureau," I said.

"I am an even bigger bad girl than you realize," Sabrina said in a sultry voice, she lean forward, wrapped one arm around me, and deftly unhooked my bra, "I am not even registered with the better business bureau," she hissed into my ear. As she leaned back, grabbed the fabric between the cups of my bra, and pulled it back off my body. I laughed and bit my lip. For some reason, I didn't feel any self-consciousness as Sabrina's eyes worked over my breasts (girls said I had nice breasts, I though they were small and my nipples were too long. Whatever). It usually took me several dates before I would allow someone to see me topless. I liked to ease into things. But, I actually liked to have Sabrina looking at me.

"Come on," I said, and I grabbed Sabrina's hand and started to lead her in the direction of the couch.

"You are ready already? You don't need to get warmed up anymore,?" she asked. I laughed a little, looked down between my legs. The light red panties were crimson from the wet.

"If I get any warmer, I am going to cum before you get a chance to lick me," I said. I felt Sabrina's hand push on my shoulder.

"Hurry up then! Hurry up!" Sabrina said and I laughed, flopping down onto the couch. Sabrina stood in front of me and shook her head.

"God, I did not see this coming tonight," she said, and then dropped down onto her knees, put her hands on my calves.

"I'm a good surprise," I said, though until about this moment, I didn't realize that such a thing existed. My knees split apart and bit my lip, raised my eyebrows. Sabrina's hands worked their way up over my knees, her fingers crawled their way up my thighs. She left a trail of goosebumps behind her. She leaned forward, her soft breasts pressing into my knees, her hair dangling down onto my thighs. Her eyes flicked up at me, radiating pure sex as her fingers slipped into the waistband of my panties. I arched my back, lifting my ass off of the couch. The wet fabric stuck to my pussy for a second, but she slipped them easily down my legs. And now I was naked, my thighs slick. And still, not a bit of self-consciousness (even though I didn't really like the way my pussy lips look. I don't want to get into it right now, if that's alright with you).

Sabrina's head was still hovering over my lap, she was still looking up at me between my breasts. She breathed in deeply and her eyes sort of closed. I she leaned down and kiss my mons pubis, her lips pressing into the little landing strip of dark red hair that I kept (I had shaved that day! Another sign!). I moaned as I felt Sabrina's warm lips. She moved her head back and forth for a moment, letting my short hair tickle her lips. Then she kissed the inside of my hips joint and I giggled because it tickled. She turned to the other side, her hair trailing across my lap, and kissed the other joint. She started trailing gentle kisses down my thighs, alternating sides. I spread my legs wider, thrust my hips forward, and made a slight mewling noise.

"Did I tell you I needed teasing? Or that I am about to explode. Close the deal, woman!" I moaned and Sabrina kissed my hip joint again, more forcefully, making me laugh and writhe on the couch. "Uncle, Uncle!"

"I don't want to get into your weird uncle fantasies right now," Sabrina said, pulling her lips back.

"But, like, later we can, right?"

"Oh yeah," Sabrina said, and without warning, she put her head between my legs. I felt her her hot breath against my pussy and groaned when her lips kissed mine. Her lips split slightly, I felt her tongue taste me furtively, poking out and then slipping back in. I heard her groan as she tasted me. She leaned further in, poking her tongue more deeply between my pussy lips, her nose grazing my clit.

I, on the other hand, was frozen. I hadn't been lying to Sabrina. I was so very close already. I could stand the intensity of the sensation. The pleasure almost hurt. It was all I could do to keep myself breathing as I felt Sabrina's lips work their way up and down my wet slit.

Sabrina made her tongue soft and flat, and then she dragged it up my labia, first one lip, and then the other. Hot, but leaving a wet coolness behind her. I knew could tell she was trying to soak up as much of my flavor as she could. But it was a slight relief, I was able to breath and move again. I leaned forward slightly now, reached across Sabrina's slim back, and found the clasp of her bra. I carefully unhooked it. Sabrina shifted her mouth right back to the center of my pussy, her lips wrapping around my hard clit.

"Oh shit!" I groaned and I threw myself backwards, my head bouncing off the back of the couch. Sabrina's tongue slipped out, probing at my clit. She was stroking it with the hard tip of her tongue. I melted onto Sabrina's couch, making a mental note to pay her for the costs of cleaning the puddle.

My hands instinctively moved to Sabrina's head, and I let my fingers run through her long blonde hair. It felt so silky, it heightened the feeling of her smooth tongue against my pussy. Sabrina's hands were not idle either. One hand was down between my legs, pulling my pussy lips apart so she could more easily taste it. The other sort of slithered up my body, across my hips, until it found my breast. I felt my hard nipple against the center of her palm as her small hand engulfed my breast. Her hand undulated gently, massaging my flesh to the same rhythm that she moved with her tongue.

It was only a couple of minutes like that. With Sabrina sucking and stroking on my clit, massaging my breast, while I played with her hair. I couldn't hold back. For reasons that I couldn't explain, I had somehow started off already completely aroused. And now, it only took a couple of minutes to push me over the edge.

It might have been easy to reach this point, but I could tell already that the rest wouldn't be gentle. I felt it building, felt the tension rising and rising. My toes curled on the floor, my fingers pulled on Sabrina's hair, my breath caught in my lungs. And Sabrina was relentless, she kept the focus on my clit, pulling it as deeply into her mouth as she could, her chin wet with my juices.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. My eyes slammed shut and my teeth clenched. My knuckles went white in Sabrina's hair, and my legs flapped and shook around Sabrina's head. My whole body was convulsing. I guess I knew I looked ridiculous but I didn't care. All the air burst out of my lungs and it was like at the same time, pleasure burst out of every pore in my skin. I could feel the orgasm everywhere at once, wrapping around me and coating me in an electrical fuzz. I don't know how long it lasted, but, eventually I collapsed in a heap on the couch, panting.

After a moment, Sabrina flopped down on the couch next to me, smiling with glistening lips and cheeks. Her bra had fallen away and I could see her hard, pink nipples. A little large, like mine. But they looked better on her.

"You have a, uh, little something..." I panted, reaching a languid hand up to stroke my juices off of her lips. Sabrina easily avoided me, leaned over and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue pressed into my mouth and I could smell the scent of my pussy heavy on her face.

"No fair!" I giggled, but I didn't mind. In fact, I licked at her lips, tasted her tongue. It was fun to lick myself off of Sabrina's body.

"It's really not fair if it doesn't gross you out!" she said, pulling away, "God, I need something to drink. Just water. You want some?" he asked.

"Now who isn't being fair! Running out of the room before I can taste your pussy," I said and in a flash I leaned forward, slipped my fingers into the waistband of her skirt (she wore cheap skirts too!) and yanked them down in one quick motion.

Oddly, given the sort of playful nature of what we'd had going on to that point, Sabrina didn't laugh off my slick "pantsing." She sort of bend over at the waist a bit, held onto the waistband of her black panties. Her face got really, really red all of the sudden. I sort of backed away.

"You okay?" I asked. Sabrina looked up and sort of smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, just... you're sneaky," she said, and smiled.

"Sorry I startled you," I said, sort of slinking off the couch onto my knees in front of Sabrina. I raised my hands up, slowly, to reach for her panties. She took a half step back and I furrowed my brow, "Everything cool, Sabrina? I thought like...we were really clicking. I don't like to brag, but I am very good at eating pussy. I can give references. Just ignore anything they say about being emotionally distant and unserious." I said, smiling. But Sabrina didn't smile back.

"You really don't have to, I don't really like it," Sabrina said. And for the first time since I met her, I got the feeling she wasn't telling the whole truth. I rocked back onto my calves, my ass resting on my heels.

"You don't like to get your pussy eaten?" I said, incredulous, "Yeah, that's fine. I can finger you or whatever you want. You just gave me like... the best orgasm. I just want to make you feel good in whatever way you like best," I said. Sabrina ran her hands through her hair nervously.

"Like, you don't have to..." she said, and it seemed like she was going to say more.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, a stab of nerves hitting my guts. Of course, I would somehow manage to screw up this good thing. The new and different always ended up blowing up in my face. But what had I done? The pantsing? It seemed in keeping with the tone we'd unconsciously set for the night. Maybe I was misreading things. I had been known to do that. But Sabrina shook her head vehemently

"No," she said, "No, you are...you are great. This is...we just moved a lot faster than I normally do. And, I mean, I was moving it fast. It just felt so...right. But I sort of boxed us into a corner here and..." I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about it must've shown on my face. She stopped for a moment and pursed her lips. Then she sighed, "Aw, fuck it," she said, "We've done everything else fast and its worked, right? So here is my dick," she said, and in one quick movement she dropped her panties. Then she peeled off a piece of tape or something and...

"Yeah, that's a dick," I said flatly. There, nestled right in the middle of Sabrina's overwhelming femininity, was a penis. It was limp, uncircumcised, and resting on top of a pair of perfectly smooth white balls. Sabrina had no body hair. Her cock was small, but not embarrassingly small or anything. I think. To be honest, it was the first time I'd ever met a penis in person.

"Surprise!" Sabrina said awkwardly and turned both of her hands up toward the ceiling and she shrugged.