Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I uh...I...?" I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking at that moment. In fact, I am pretty positive that I had lost the ability to think. It just did not compute. I think I would have been less surprised if Sabrina had been smooth as a barbie doll downstairs. My brain was soup.

"Look, you aren't any obligation to do anything. I usually tell people about my dick before we get this far, but...well, I was just so..."

"It was going so well," I finished her thought. I saw Sabrina sag a little and nod.

"Yeah, it was..." she said, and I realized immediately that she had taken that the wrong way. I had just been agreeing with her...this happened fast because we were having fun. She thought I was sort of lamenting 'oh, but this was going so well and now it is ruined'.

She didn't seem angry though. If I wanted an out, I clearly had it. For some reason, I thought back to something that Nancy had said to me before. About making the most of my time on Earth and getting out of my comfort zone. I had accidentally done that tonight, opening up to a person quickly and finding myself having fun despite my preconceived notions. Why would I be trying to stop that now? I mean... fucking Nancy...this was working. She was right. And I was like, ridiculously horny. So why was I looking for an escape hatch?

"So..." I said.

"I have definitely sobered up. I can give you a ride home..." Sabrina offered.

"You are going to have to just give me directions," I said and Sabrina looked confused, "Because I've never sucked a dick in my life. You made me cum. Now I get to make you cum. It is only fair," I said. Sabrina stared at me for a moment, a crooked smile appeared on her face. She put her hands on her hips.

"For real? You don't have to," she asked.

"Yes, for real. If you don't give me directions it is going to be all teeth. I have no idea what I am doing," I said, and Sabrina laughed. Louder and longer than she should have. She seemed relieved. For some strange reason, I felt relieved too. I realized that I hadn't wanted to leave, but part of me was afraid that "being a lesbian" was going to overwhelm my desire, or something. Like the shame of pleasuring a penis was too much for me. But as I looked at Sabrina, cock and all, I didn't feel like any less of a lesbian for the desire I felt. I mean...she was beautiful. I wanted her lady-like dick in my mouth. And if that is a crime, then lock me up with Sabrina's lady-dick in some sort of fellatio-themed prison.

"Direction one, no teeth," Sabrina said, wagging her finger in front of my face. I shrugged.

"Your loss," I said and sort of snapped my teeth. Sabrina laughed.

"You just stay there on your knees, I will tell you what to do," Sabrina instructed and she took a step closer to me. My eyes couldn't help but but follow her dick bouncing on her thighs as she moved. The skin was so smooth, some small veins ran through it but none of them bulged. A thoroughly girly dick.

"It's so cute!" I said, scrunching up my nose and Sabrina laughed harder.

"I really like that you think its cute," Sabrina said, "But just a word to the wise, most people who have a dick don't like it to be cute."

"You have super rugged dick, Sabrina. Put the mud tires on its and slip into into my mouth," I joked.

"Thank you, all I wanted was to hear you say that," Sabrina said. Now she stopped right in front of me, her hands on her hips. I was close enough that my breath bounced back on me when I breathed out, and I breathed in the scent of Sabrina's body and her perfume. I flicked my eyes up, looking at Sabrina between her breasts.

"All...you wanted?" I asked. She reached forward and put her hand on the back of my head, rolling her eyes.

"Get to work, Charli," She said, rolling her eyes and putting her hand on the back of my head. I smiled and leaned forward, my eyes open. Sabrina was still flaccid and her cock soon obscured my vision. And then I kissed it. Like a little peck, right on the foreskin. The skin was silky smooth and felt warm. I heard Sabrina moan a little, felt her cock twitch against my lips. I kissed it again, let my tongue peak out, dragging across her skin lightly. She tasted salty and sweet. Sabrina sighed, and I sensed her body relax.

"If you just want me to sort of smooch it, I am on board. But I was promised direction," I said, kissing Sabrina's penis again. Sabrina sighed.

"Was I complaining?" she said and I flicked my eyes upwards, between her breasts. I saw her smiling down. One hand came up and rubbed through my hair. The other reached for her own breast, rubbing her nipple gently. "Open your mouth and take the whole thing in. It is soft, so it shouldn't be too difficult. No teeth," she said. I nodded with her cock against my lips and started to open my mouth.

"Shouldn't this be hard before we do this?" I said, her penis bouncing on my lips as I spoke. Sabrina bit her lip and shook my head.

"Girls like me can take awhile to get all warmed up," Sabrina said, "Don't worry, you're doing great." I kissed her cock again and nodded. I kept my eyes on her, as I let my mouth fall open. Sabrina's cock sort of slipped between my lips and directly onto my tongue. She tasty salty and lovely. I closed my lips around her, just the tip. I swirled my tongue around it softly, wetly, the same way I would around a clitoris. I sort of sucked a little bit, trying to pull Sabrina's cock into my mouth. It stretched out Sabrina's foreskin, and I rolled across my tongue. I opened my mouth a little wider, taking the entire soft tip of Sabrina's dick into my mouth. Now I sucked again, feeling her soft penis stretch out. Spongy and pleasant. I coated it in saliva to make it slick, and then sucked more and more of the lubricated cock into my mouth. After a few moments, I felt my nose pressing into Sabrina's stomach, felt her soft scrotum against my chin. Her small shaft rested right in the middle of my tongue, pressed against the roof of my mouth.

"Christ, Charli," Sabrina panted and then bit her lip, "Is this beginner's luck, or did you lie about never doing this before?" she asked, and she squeezed her breast tighter. I felt her cock twitch in my mouth, and it seemed to me like it was a little thicker, starting to work its way into my throat. I started to move my head back, so I could answer her question. Her free hand came down on the back of my head gently holding me in place.

"No!" she yelled, "God no, don't answer me, just keep my penis in your mouth," she begged. I smiled around her cock, but slid my head forward again. I liked the way her soft, heavy balls felt against my chin. They were so smooth and delicate. I shook my head side to side, feeling her silky balls rub on my face.

"You can rub those with your hands, gently, while you suck," Sabrina said helpfully. Without hesitation, one of my hands shot up between Sabrina's legs. I felt my fingers sink into her scrotum, felt the denseness of her testicle against my finger. I moved to cup both balls with my hands, cradling them gently. I didn't really know what I was doing, I was just running on instinct. And, without direction, I could tell I was doing the right thing. Because Sabrina's cock was now getting harder in my mouth. It had plumped up and I could feel the muscles growing dense and getting deeper into my throat. She was still smooth, but no longer spongy. I gagged a little and pulled back.

"I am getting hard now," Sabrina said and I nodded with her cock still buried in my face. She smiled at me, "You can sort of bob your head up and down now, let my dick go in and out and, ah, yeah, like that, keep your lips tight around me," she said. I had seen straight porn before, I sort of knew the idea. I pulled my head back, letting my lips glide tightly along Sabrina's shaft, until just the tip remained between my lips. Then I drove my head forward, swallowing her back up again. At first it was pretty easy to get my chin back into Sabrina's balls. But it felt like every time that I pulled back and leaned forward again, Sabrina was harder and it got a little bit more difficult. Her cock wasn't particularly long (I don't think) but it was wide. Stretching my my lips and still managing to reach at least the top of my throat. But I didn't slow, each time I pushed her deeper and deeper, making sure that I got her the whole way inside of me.

Sabrina was clearly enjoying herself. Her hand on her breast was sort of frozen, squeezing her nipple and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. She was sort of uneven and swaying on her feet, and I felt her free hand come down on the top of my head. She played with my hair a bit, but I could feel a little weight on me as well. She was having a hard time keeping her balance. I was good at this! Wouldn't all the other lesbians be impressed!

But the strangest thing was that Sabrina wasn't the only on enjoying it. Hell, she might not have even been enjoying it the most. I love the sensation of her smooth, soft skin moving hot and rigid against my lips. I loved the feeling of coating her in my saliva and tasting her flavor. I even liked the way the bulbous tip hit the back of my throat and made me gag a little. Because I could feel my throat contract, and then sense Sabrina react to it. I guess that was it, I could sense how much fun Sabrina was having, and so I wanted to push farther, do more. I really wanted to please her, and pleasing her made me feel good.

Really good. The inside of my legs felt slick and I knew that I was dripping with arousal. My nipples ached and I brought one hand up to squeeze them and give myself some relief (my other hand remained on Sabrina's balls, softly playing with them). My whole body felt like it was vibrating and, despite my earlier orgasm, I desperately needed relief again. Who knew that sucking dick could be so much fun?

"Oh fuck, Charli, I am not going to last! You are a natural," Sabrina groaned. Her hand came off of her breast and then her hands were on either side of my head, grasping me tightly. I could sense her body tightening in front of me and she was no longer breathing. She was trembling and there was a high pitched noise emitting from the back of her throat.

I felt her balls sort of seize up in my hand and then I heard Sabrina sort of gasp in a way that turned into a long sigh. I felt her her shaft sort of expand and then contract inside of my lips. At that moment, the tip of her cock was resting right at the very center of my tongue. And then I felt it. I almost jump back when I first felt it. There was a lot of pressure as Sabrina's sperm jetted out of the hard tip of her cock. I felt it splash against the back of my throat and I nearly coughed. But I kept my lips wrapped around Sabrina's dick, and I pulled back slightly. Now, just the tip remained inside of my lips. Sabrina's cock shuddered and it spurted again. I felt her cum splash across my teeth and my tongue. It felt warm and it tasty salty and feminine. I felt it pooling at the bottom of my mouth, coating my tongue and covering my teeth. I could smell it in my nose.

Finally, there was a final spurt of hot sperm, and then I heard Sabrina take a deep breath. She took a half a step backwards, more of a tumble really. The tip of her cock popped out of my mouth. A bit of sperm dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin, but I quickly closed my lips. There was a lot of cum in my mouth, more than I expected. Luckily, it tasted a lot better than I had anticipated. It was sweet and silky, like Sabrina. I swished it around in my mouth a little bit, little the aroma fill my nose. I swallowed a little of it down, so that I could feel Sabrina in my stomach.

"Goddamn," Sabrina panted, her hands now on her hips, she was smiling but her eyes were sort of incredulous, "Most people take the cock out and stroke it some because their jaw gets tired to first time. You just went for it!" I smiled from the praise and decided not to note that she hadn't instructed me that I could take the cock out and stroke the shaft, so I didn't know that was an option. Still, it felt good to have done it right. And, actually, it was a hell of a lot of fun!

I rose up off of my knees and stood in front of Sabrina. She stood up straight as well, having caught her breath. I closed the distance between us, and wrapped my arms around Sabrina's neck. I felt her breasts press against mine, felt her cock (still somewhat hard) against my thigh. She tilted her head and my lips met hers. Instantly, I opened my mouth and plunged my tongue into Sabrina's.

But more than that, I shoved a large wad of my spit and Sabrina's cum into her mouth, quivering and warm. I heard her make a slightly surprised noise, but soon her tongue met mine. In the shared cavern of our mouths, our tongues splashed together in Sabrina's salty, tasty sperm. Our saliva mixed together in a sticky mass. The messy mixture dripped from our mouths and down our chins. I felt Sabrina's cock growing harder and firmer against my thigh and she leaned more fully into me, moaning into my throat. Finally, I split the messy mixture in two between our mouths. I broke our kiss, sealing my lips quickly. I swallowed down the quivering mass, feeling it heavy and warm in my belly. I could see Sabrina's throat working too, knew she was swallowing her share. Her eyes watered a little as she finished, but she was smiling at me.

"I didn't realize I'd be swallowing my cum," Sabrina said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Neither did I, fair is fair," I said.

"Are all the girls in this town as dirty as you?" she asked and I laughed a little I had a reputation as being a bit of a prude. I really had no idea what had just come over me. Sabrina had somehow overcome my natural inclination to avoid anything new or different. And now I felt that I couldn't stop. I had to keep going further. But now I was afraid that I had pushed Sabrina too far, that maybe I was losing control of myself.

"If you didn't like it or anything, I am really sorry..." I said. I lifted the back of my hand to wipe the spit and cum off my chin. But Sabrina moved quickly, she leaned forward and attached her lips to my chin. I felt her tongue whirling around as she licked cum and saliva from my skin. She pulled back, kissed my chin, and then stood up again, smiling. She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed my lips gently.

"I love it," She said, "You are so adventurous!" she said and I nearly laughed. Could I get that in writing for Nancy? I felt Sabrina's cock against my thigh and looked down at it. It was still hard and I reached down, taking the tip between my thumb and forefinger, shaking it back and forth.

"So is this little girl," I said.

"She isn't afraid of tight spaces," Sabrina said, looking down at her cock and then flicking her eyes back at me. I didn't have the wherewithal to be playful anymore.

"Sabrina, I am so unbelievably wet," I hissed to her and she nodded. She then abruptly turned around, and stuck her hand backwards towards me. I reached forward and took it. Sabrina began to walk through her living room, wending and high stepping to avoid boxes. I followed behind her, my eyes moving up and down her pretty body. I loved the way her long hair cascaded down her back, and the way her round ass ticked as she walked.

Eventually, we reached the stairs, and Sabrina began to walk up. I hung back, still holding her hand, but allowing her to pull as far ahead of me as she could, our fingers straining. I watched her round ass and her pretty legs as she walked up the stairs. I craned my neck and saw her cute little balls hanging down between her thick thighs. I wanted them in my mouth, I realized. But maybe some other time. There had to be another times!

We reached the top of the stairs, and Sabrina picked up her speed. This floor was better organized, but I only noticed in passing. We moved quickly down a hallway and through a door. Sabrina burst into her small room (just large enough for her double bed and a small table). She sort of whipped my around her with her arm and I let out a little yelp and tumbled onto the bed. I rolled over onto my back. I propped myself up on my elbows and spread my legs. I was facing the doorway, where Sabrina was standing over me, her penis now firmly grasped in her hand.

"Have you ever done this before?" Sabrina asked, wagging her cock around. I laughed and bit my finger. How could she possibly look so cute doing that? Well, she did. I shook my head.

"Opportunity has never arisen," I said, and when I said 'arisen' I reached up with my foot and pressed it into her balls. It felt silky and strange and good against my toes. Sabrina giggled and took a step back.

"Are you sure you want to?" Sabrina asked, and I could tell that she was both serious that we could stop, and desperate for me to go on.

"Let me say this as a gold-star lesbian, with absolutely impeccable credentials: Sabrina, I want you to put your cock in my pussy and fill me with your cum," I said and Sabrina giggled. She basically bounded onto the bed, jumping up onto her knees between my legs. We bounced around on the mattress laughing.

I felt one of Sabrina's hands land on my hip, the other one remained on her cock. I reached down between my legs, spreading my my lips apart. I looked down watching as Sabrina positioned her the hard tip of her cock against my wet pussy. I could feel the smooth skin rubbing against my lips, and the tip was soon glistening with my juices. Still, I watched as Sabrina bent over slightly, and I watched as she spit a thin stream of saliva down between her breasts onto her shaft. She used her hand to sort of rub it in.

"I am so wet," I encouraged her, knowing that she was a little bit nervous about hurting me. I moaned and spread my legs wider. Sabrina nodded.

"Charli, if it hurts or anything, just say the word," She said and I nodded. But I knew I wasn't going to tell her to stop, no matter what. I looked at her now, her beautiful face, her full breasts, her narrow waist, her pretty hips, her hard cock...my heart was pounding and my whole body felt like it was vibrating. I needed her.

Sabrina thrust her hips forward, just a little bit. I felt my pussy splitting open, felt the uncircumcised tip of her penis slip inside of me and I gasp. I squeezed around her tightly. It felt lovely. But I didn't have any time to savor it. Sabrina sort of leaned forward onto the bed. I fell onto my back and Sabrina sort of tumbled on top of me. I felt our breasts press firmly together, and I felt Sabrina's elbows come down on either side of my head. Her hair cascaded around me, and I felt Sabrina's lips on mine. My mouth opened, and Sabrina's tongue tumbled into mine. I could feel Sabrina's hands playing with my hair as her tongue explored my mouth.

I moaned, but not because of the kiss (amazing as it was). As Sabrina settled on top of me, she started to thrust her hips. Not roughly or quickly, but smooth and slow. I was wet and so was she. There was no friction, despite the tightness. Just slowly, inch by inch, her cock slipped deeper and deeper into my pussy. Instinctively, my legs wrapped around Sabrnia's waist, and I dug my heels into her lower back, pulling her into me.

"Oh god, Sabrina, fuck me!" I groaned, and I through my arms around her back as well, pulling her breasts more firmly into me. After a few minutes, I could feel Sabrina's soft balls pressing against my asshole. And I realized that Sabrina was all the way inside of me! I broke our kiss for a moment.

"Everything okay?" Sabrina panted, pulling back slightly and looking at me.

"You're all the way inside of me!" I gasped. Sabrina smiled.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"You are not permitted to leave. House arrest," I said and Sabrina smiled.

"Even if I do this," Sabrina said, and she carefully pulled her hips back slightly. I groaned and tried to hold her in place, as a few inches of Sabrina's cock slipped out of my body, leaving me with a delicious emptiness.