Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no!" I chanted, and I ran my fingernails down Sabrina's back. She breathed in sharply.

"Patience, girl," Sabrina laughed, and then, at the same instant, she pushed her hips forward. Not fast, or hard, but still much more quickly than before. Her cock slipped all the way back inside of me, her balls making a patting sound against my ass. As Sabrina drove her cock home, it was like I could feel the reverberations of it rocketing through my entire body. It was a completely new and lovely sensation. Why didn't ever get a dildo? Or let a girlfriend use one on me? What was I trying to prove?

"Do that again," I said, and I felt Sabrina's hips moving back and she smiled, "faster." Sabrina pulled her hips back, and then thrust them into me again, faster. And then again. And again, and again. Each time, she moved faster, thrust harder. I heard Sabrina's balls smacking hard against my ass, felt her torso pressing against my clitoris. My legs grew weak and they dropped down away from Sabrina's back, and spread wider on the bed. I groaned and leaned forward, pressing my face into Sabrina's neck, licking and kissing it, sucking on the salty skin.

"Christ, Charli, you are so damn tight," Sabrina moaned as her speed started to pick up. We lay on the bed for a long while, Sabrina quickly finding a steady rhythm. In and out of me, her cock filling me and then leaving me empty, only to come back. I felt the tension growing high and higher and higher inside of me. I could feel Sabrina's muscles tightening as well, feel the need growing in her. It almost felt like her cock was getting harder, the more that she fucked me.

Our mouths remained clasped together, my tongue pushing deeper into her all the time, almost like I could find relief in the back of her throat. We only broke our lock when one of us threw our head back to moan or to groan. The room was filled with the scent of Sabrina's perfume mixed with the scent of my pussy. I knew that there was a small puddle on the bed underneath of me.

After a few minutes, I felt like I was going to burst. Sabrina felt the same way. And she knew what she needed to do to make it happen. But Sabrina did. In one fluid motion, she grabbed my hips and sort of slid herself backwards. She pulled me with her, but after a moment, her feet were on the floor and she was standing in front of me, my legs still spread, her cock still buried in my pussy. One of her hands slipped from my hip and after a moment, I felt her thumb in my mouth. She started to stroke her cock in and out of my pussy again, and I moaned and sucked on her thumb. She pulled the thumb out and brought it down between my legs. As she continued to stroke her cock in and out of my pussy, she circled her now-wet thumb on my hard little clit. It was like electrical currents were shot through my body. Every muscle tightened at once, my hands grasped at the comforter.

"Christ, Sabrina, fuck," I gasped. Sabrina thrust hard again, pressing more firmly on my clit. She was relentless. And I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed, I don't even know what it was. A primal, empty scream of frustration that unexpectedly melted into pure pleasure. It felt like it burst out of the end of Sabrina's cock and then washed down my legs to my wiggling toes, and up through my breasts and across my throat until it coated my brain in mind-blanking pleasure. I could feel my pussy contracting tightly as the orgasm tore through my body.

"Oh shit!" I heard Sabrina say, but it sounded sort of far away. Then, deep inside of my pussy, I could feel Sabrina's cock pulsing. I could feel that same jet-like pressure I'd felt in my throat before. And I knew that Sabrina's hot cum was filling my pussy. Knowing that, feeling it, sort of made my orgasm double over on itself. I felt the whole feeling again as Sabrina fill me with sperm.

I was still recovering, when I felt Sabrina take a step back and I gasped when I felt her cock slip out of my convulsing pussy. "Oh no, don't go!" I said, but it barely came out as a whisper. My eyes were closed, but I felt Sabrina's hair cascade across my lap, and I knew that she had dropped down on her knees between my legs. I groaned as I felt her mouth press against my dripping pussy. I heard the wet, messy sounds as her tongue and lips plunged inside of me. I heard her sucking her own sperm out of my pussy!

After a moment, she rose up and dropped down onto the bed next to me. I put my legs together so she could get closer. Her hands found my cheeks and she turned my head towards her. In a moment her lips were pressed into mine. Her face smelled like pussy and sperm. She felt slick. And, in a moment, her mouth opened and I felt her sperm and my juices pour into my mouth. Our tongues melded together as the mess dripped down our throats and down our chins. I wrapped my arms around Sabrina, pressing our breasts together and holding her tight as we kissed.

Finally, we had swallowed or lost all of our juices, and our kiss broke. We sat panting on the bed, looking at each other. My eyes moved over Sabrina's body, her pretty face, her heaving chest, and her now-flaccid cock. I couldn't believe that I had just done that. Or how good it felt.

"Wow," Sabrina said, after a long minute, "You are really good for a first-timer,"

"It's all about attitude," I said, leaning back onto the bed. Sabrina laid down in the crook of my arm and I held her close, "I am always up to try something new," I said and I kissed her forehead.

End Part 1

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.