Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she said, rolling her hips, "Keep pushing! So close!" she moaned. I returned the pressure, firmer than before, still smooth. I felt, again, the slight resistance from Sabrina's body, and then suddenly, it was like she gave way. I watched as her tight, pink little anus winked open and sucked up an inch of my dildo all at once. Sabrina's body shivered slightly and she moaned.

I lifted up the bottle of lube and poured a big glob onto Sabrina's anus and onto the exposed inches of my dildo. I briefly moved my hands of of Sabrina's cock, rubbing the lube in. Then my hands found Sabrina's balls again. I lifted them up, to give the dildo space to move. But I kept them cupped in my hands, rubbing them gently, feeling the soft skin between my fingers. Her warm, heavy balls.

More pressure now, with my lubed up dildo. Sabrina sort of threw her arms out, bracing herself on my parent's couch, so that she wouldn't rock back or move as I started to press harder. I kept my head tilted to the side, watching as more and more of the dildo started to slip inside of Sabrina's asshole. I loved the way that the cute kiss of her anus spread wider and wider, allowing more and more of the plastic phallus inside of her body. There was almost no resistance at all now. Sabrina groaned and writhed, but she was smiling too, nodding her head, not saying anything as I slowly started to fill her up.

Inch by inch, I thrust, occasionally adding more lube. My eyes wondered all over Sabrina's body as I moved, looking at her hips, her cock, her waist, her breasts, her quivering lips, her beautiful eyes. Those eyes. They remained on me the whole time, the pupils boring into my face, inflamed. Her balls seized slightly in my hand, and I knew she was enjoying herself.

I don't know how long it took, probably less time than I had been expecting. I was actually sort of a surprise. Suddenly, there was no room for my hand on Sabrina's balls, felt them against my belly. I looked down, saw her soft cock splayed out in front of me, against her belly. It was almost like I had a soft, inverted penis. I reached my hand down, touching the shaft and half expecting to feel it myself. Sabrina giggled and I looked up at her, she was biting her lip and her eyebrows were raised.

"How does it feel," I asked, not daring to move. Sabrina shrugged a bit. She no longer needed to brace herself, moving her arms off of the couch. One hand found her breasts and I watched as she lifted them, then squeezed her nipple slightly. I knew from experience that her nipples were very sensitive and I could feel her body trembling as she rubbed herself.

"You are more patient than anyone I've ever done this with," she said, "It feels..." and she didn't speak, just let her eyes roll back in her head. She sort of threw her head back, letting her hair shake down. "Just fuck me. I want it. I trust you," she said.

Her words sort of rolled down my spine and I nodded. I pulled my hips back slightly, feeling the dildo slip out of Sabrina's asshole slightly, a couple of inches. Sabrina shuddered. The hand on her breast squeezed her nipple tighter. I thrust my hips forward again, still slow and smooth. Again, I felt the dildo slip easily inside of Sabrina's tight ass. As I pressed to the hilt, I felt the back end of the dildo press pleasantly against my clitoris and I groaned.

"Just like that," Sabrina gasped, "In and out like that slow, and smooth," she said and I bounced a little, happy that I was doing the right thing. Sabrina groaned as the tilted shifted inside of her ass. Still, I did what she said. I pulled my hips out smoothly, letting the dildo slip through her tight muscles. I left an inch inside of her, didn't hesitate for a moment, and then pressed back in at the same speed. Her cock flopped lewdly as I fucked. Soon, my hips settled into a perfect rhythm, and I wasn't even thinking about it anymore. Just dancing to the silent music that our bodies made.

Well, not entirely silent. There was the sexy, wet sound of my lubed-up dildo slipping in and out of Sabrina's tight asshole. And the sound of my breathing and the soft pat as my stomach pressed into Sabrina's balls. But the loudest sound, by far, was Sabrina's beautiful moans every time my plastic cock pressed inside of her, and the soft gasp each time I pulled out. Because I moved so smoothly, the sounds came in the same perfect rhythm. At the same time, each movement made Sabrina more and more excited, and the noises grew louder and louder each time.

I think it was that sound, the sound of Sabrina's mounting excitement, that hit me the most. Somehow, that really drove home the point that I was fucking Sabrina, that I was doing it right and giving her pleasure. And so each little noise that slipped from Sabrina's lips traveled down my ear and infused every inch of my body. I felt my nipples harden, my pussy grow wetter and wetter. The back of the dildo rubbed messily against my clit. The smell of my pussy as thick in the air.

"Jesus, that feels so good!" Sabrina moaned, "That spot...over and over again, keeping hitting...yes!"

"So you are still upset I did this, should I stop?" I asked, teasing that I would stop the rhythm. Sabrina leaned forward, as best she could.

"I will claw your eyes out!" she moaned, and I smiled. But I kept moving."Fuck my ass!" Sabrina moaned. She settled back onto the couch, but spread her legs wider, now grabbing both breasts with her hands. As I thrust, I watched her cock flop and smack against her tight belly. My mouth watered and I wished I could get it inside of my mouth.

After several minutes, when Sabrina's moans were starting to blend into her gasps, growing so loud I was afraid that the neighbors would hear, I noticed something. It was a little like every thrust of my dildo was starting to...pump Sabrina up. As I thrust my fake cock inside of Sabrina's ass, I saw her actual cock sort of bounce against her balls and the flop onto her stomach. But, after awhile, each time I thrust, I noticed that her cock didn't fall so far down against her balls, and it slapped hard and harder against her belly. I moved my fingers off of Sabrina's balls, wrapped them around her warm, silky shaft. I could feel the blood running through it, feel its denseness more than before. I pulled out, thrust back in. The cock felt fuller, harder.

"Sabrina, is this turning you on?" I asked in faux shock, squeezing her shaft tightly in my fingers. I knew from experience now that Sabrina didn't just rush into an erection. I had to earn them. And I was pleasantly surprised that this was working for her.

"Oh, don't touch it!" Sabrina groaned and my hand slipped off quickly, I was afraid I was hurting her, "Oh just keep fucking that spot! Just keep hitting it and you won't need to touch me. It is so much more intense," she said. Her eyes were wide open and her body was trembling. I wasn't hurting her, it was something else. Something interesting.

I didn't speak, I kept my hands off of her cock. Instead, I moved them both down to Sabrina's hips, grasping them tightly. For the first time since we started, I began to pick up the pace in earnest I moved my hips back and thrust them forward harder and faster, feeling Sabrina's balls slap into my stomach. I grasped her hips tightly, holding her in place so that my hard thrusts struck home each time. Sabrina's eyes were slammed shut and her muscles were taut. Her moaning was nonstop now. And her cock was no longer flopping. It sat up hard on Sabrina's body pointing up between her breasts. Pre-cum dripped heavily from the tip onto her flat stomach.

Sabrina's cock bounced rigidly, I had hardly ever seen it harder and I desperately wanted it inside my pussy. But I didn't want to stop either, didn't want to stop making Sabrina feel...whatever it was I was making her feel. She was writhing on the bed, moaning her body trembling all over.

"Don't stop, don't stop, right there, right there..." Sabrina kept moaning over and over again. My pussy ached and my breath was coming ragged, tired. My fingers were white on Sabrina's hips. Suddenly, a loud croaking noise began in the back of Sabrina's throat. Every muscle in her body suddenly tensed. I slammed the dildo home, and felt Sabrina's balls seizing up. I saw her cock trembling and swelling.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe...oh Jesus!" Sabrina moaned but then it melted into indistinguishable noises. And I swear, I didn't even realize that Sabrina was cumming, until I saw it. I was looking at the bulbous tip of her trembling cock when, just at that second, it burst. Thick, wet ropes of hot cum splurted out of Sabrina's cock.

"I didn't know that could happen!" I said, but I kept watching Sabrina. Her back arched and her cock throbbed throw it out. I watched as the blob of hot sperm splattered against Sabrina's face, coating her right eye and landing in her opened mouth. I saw another spurt splash across her throat and over her nipple. She just kept cumming! More and more sperm poured out of her body, more than I'd ever seen before. Soon there was a small pool in the hollow of her throat and in her belly button. The whole time, Sabrina shuddered and gasped, her balls seizing against my belly. I could actually feel her asshole clenching and unclenching, spasming around the dildo as the orgasm tore through her body.

Finally, Sabrina collapsed back onto the couch, panting and shivering. I took half a step back, and my dildo slipped unceremoniously out of Sabrina's asshole. I don't even think that she noticed. She was still trying to catch her breath and gain her wits. I took advantage. I dropped down onto the couch next to her quickly dropped my head down on top of her. I took her cum covered nipple into my mouth. I heard Sabrina gasp, but she was too weak to push me away. I swirled my tongue around on the hard little nub, salty and sticky with sperm. I sucked the cum into my mouth, and then kept moving.

First up, sucking the sperm from Sabrina's collarbone, and out of the hollow of her throat (slurping it even). I moved up and sucked on her chin and licked her lips clean, even licking her eyelids. Then I rapidly moved down, sucking the cum from Sabrina's chest, then out of her bellybutton. Finally, I took the tip of Sabrina's still-hard cock into my mouth, pulling in the last few droplets. Sabrina's cock was sensitive now, and she weakly pushed me away. I was fine with that, I pulled back. The salty liquid coated my teeth and sloshed lewdly in my mouth.

I brought my lips quickly up to Sabrina's. She was waiting for me, her hands reaching back behind my head, pulling me in. I felt her tongue pierce my mouth and a whole torrent of sperm and saliva poured into her mouth. It felt slick and heavy and it tumbled out between my lips. Ever since the first time, Sabrina and I always shared a kiss like this. But it had never been so much! I was almost overflowing from Sabrina's mouth. But, she managed to break our kiss and then swallow down the sticky mass, in one gulp. Still panting, she smiled up at me.

"Not cool, you didn't share," I said softly. Sabrina laughed.

"I didn't want to lose any of that. It was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had! I wanted to keep it all!" Sabrina said. I giggled, but felt my whole body warmed with pride.

"I gave it to you, I feel like I am owed something. It's only fair," I said playfully.

"You know what they say," Sabrina said, wrapping her arms around me and then sort of rolling over on the couch, until she was laying on top of me. She kissed my nose, "turn about is FAIR play. Let me make it up to you by fucking you in the ass," she said. I felt my skin prickle at the idea. But I immediately rejected it.

"You just came, your cock isn't going to be ready for that," I said, a little relieved (and a lot disappointed). Sabrina shifted her hips slightly. I felt a hardness pressing against my hip.

"I am so horny right now, you have no idea," Sabrina said.

"I don't know..."

"I didn't know about eating my own sperm that first time. But you went ahead and did it. And I liked it, fair is fair," Sabrina said and I bit my lip. Feeling Sabrina's penis against my body sort of changed the equation. It was so warm, so silky...I kind of wanted it...anywhere she would put it. Sabrina must have sensed it, her playful tone changed and her eyes softened.

"I don't know..." I said, my voice not even convincing to me.

"Tell you what," Sabrina said, and she started to sort of slide down my body. Soon, she was kneeling on the floor between my knees. She took the base of the dildo in her hand and looked up at me, "I will suck this dildo, right now. Deep throat it, if you can honestly say you don't want to try it." As she spoke, she turned her head to the side and gently kissed the dildo. The dildo that just minutes before, had been buried in her ass. I was surprised. A little bit shocked. But for reasons I couldn't explain, I sort of...liked it.

"I will tell you what," I said, leaning forward and copying Sabrina's sultry tone, "If you deep throat that dildo, I will admit how much I want you to fuck me in the ass." I said, raising my eyebrows. Sabrina didn't bat and eye. She moved her head so that it was directly over top of my dildo. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She moved so swiftly, and so certainly, I almost didn't believe it happened. The dildo just...disappeared into her throat. And I knew that, straight from her tight asshole, the dildo was slipping across her tongue and worming it way down towards her pretty little belly. It was so dirty! So unbelievably hot. My pussy, already wet, ached as I watched her throat working on the dildo. I watched as Sabrina slowly pulled her head up, saw the dildo slowly reappear, dripping with saliva. Sabrina finally pulled it out, planted one little kiss on the end, and looked up at me coolly.

"I need you to fuck me in the ass," I said, not even really believing I said it, but knowing that I felt it.

"I can play your dirty mind like a fiddle," Sabrina said, and she reached up to my hips and began to unhook all of the straps from my dildo. In a moment, the device was on the floor in a wet heap. My bra followed. And I was completely naked in front of Sabrina.

Sabrina rose quickly and in a moment, she was holding my bottle of lube. She squirted a large amount of it into her palm and then started to slowly work it onto her hard shaft. I leaned forward, pushing my hand forward, I felt my palm press against the rounded tip of her penis. Sabrina moved her hand away, and now I began to stroke her cock. It was coated lube, almost dripping with it. It felt more silky than ever, but hard in my had. I twisted my wrist, making sure that I coated every inch of her.

"You are getting better than that!" Sabrina said, with a gasp, "Not too much, you'll use up all the lube...and make me cum," she said. I moved my hand off of her.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry! Cumming is a good thing," Sabrina laughed, "I just want to cum in your ass," she said and I felt my stomach flip and my asshole actually clenched. I was excited by the idea!

"Yes, do that," I said.

"Get up on your hands and knees," Sabrina ordered, "I want to lube you up." I instantly complied, essentially popping up and then sticking my ass up. Sabrina rose slightly and then moved so that she was up on her knees behind me.

"You have a cuter ass than I realized," Sabrina said, her voice actually registering surprise.

"I am offended! I said, "My ass could out cute your ass any day of the week." Sabrina didn't respond. Instead, her hand came down with a sharp spank on my ass. Not really hard, but enough to make me give a little yelp and arch my back.

"I kind of liked that!" I said. But now Sabrina was gently rubbing the flesh of my ass.

"Maybe you do, but it made you all tense. That was dumb. I want all those muscles relaxed," she said. At that same moment, I felt her fingers press wetly against my asshole.

"Oh god!" I said, surprised by the depth of the sensation. Sabrina was right, there were just...a ton of nerves right there. And every one of them lit up as the pads of Sabrina's soft fingers began to gently circle around my dense, crinkled flesh. Her fingers moved slowly, they sort of rippled. I don't know, it was like an insanely intimate massage. I found myself pushing back against her fingers, willing her to give me more sensation.

"I need to get a little lube inside of you too, okay?" Sabrina asked. I was so fucked on the feeling of Sabrina's gentle fingers on my asshole, that I didn't really really register what that meant. I just nodded. Sabrina's fingers moved away and I moaned. A moment later they were back. She circled once, but the I felt the tip of her index finger press wetly against my anus.

"Try try to relax your muscles, it might feel tight, but if you stay calm, it feels good," Sabrina instructed and I nodded. I didn't really even know how to relax in this situation, but I was excited. I wanted this to work. I felt pressure slowly start to build up against my anus, "Push out," Sabrina instructed. Instantly I complied, pushing out with my muscles. I felt her fingertip slip inside of me.

"Oh god!" I moaned. Just that tip of her finger...it felt so big. Good, but big. Sabrina pushed farther, smoothly moving in up to her second knuckle. I felt my body stretch to accommodate her, felt her smearing the lube inside of my asshole.

"bout a quart low," she said, affecting a sort of mechanic's disinterested drone. I looked over my shoulder and smirked.

"Are you seriously making that joke?" I asked, except that last syllable didn't really make ti out. Because Sabrina plunged her finger the rest of the way into my ass. I couldn't believe how full I felt. My bowels were wrapped so tightly around her slim little finger.

"Just relaxing you," Sabrina said, as she continued to turn her finger inside of my ass. After a couple of moments, she slipped her finger out, all at once and I gasped at the sudden emptiness. I was still looking over my shoulder at Sabrina, and I watched as she moved her finger instantly from my ass up to her mouth. I watched the digit plunge between her lips, heard her moan, and watched her eyes roll back in her head as she tasted me. I saw her cock twitch as she moaned. I reacted too. It was so nasty! So dirty! I should have been disgusted, but instead, I felt my pussy clench, felt my nipples grow hard again.

"Get it inside me now, I am ready," I groaned, swaying my ass side to side. In a moment, I felt Sabrina's knees land between mine, felt her one cool hand land on my hip, spread across my ass. A moment later, I felt fingers on Sabrina's other hand pushing my ass cheeks apart. I knew her cock was laying in her palm, right behind those fingers and I shivered slightly. A minute later, I felt it. Right against my asshole, the hard tip of Sabrina's penis.

"That's a lot bigger than your finger," I said. Sabrina rubbed my ass and hip soothingly with her free hand.

"I am not going to do anything that hurts you," she said, "I promise. If this doesn't work. It doesn't work. Just stay calm and we have a better chance." I could sense that what she was saying was true, and I turned my head and faced forward, trusting Sabrina. Her cock moved up and down my anus for a few moments, just as I had done to her. And she was right. It felt lovely. The nerves were so sensitive.

But Sabrina was excited, and so was I. We didn't need anymore foreplay. After a moment, I felt the tip of Sabrina's cock firm against my asshole once again. I felt pressure against me as Sabrina started to thrust her hips forward. I braced myself with my hands, pushing back into her ass. The pressure built and it built.

"You okay?" Sabrina asked, and she groaned a little bit. I nodded, "Push out!" she instructed. Again, I complied instantly. And again, I felt it. My asshole winked open and swallowed up the tip of Sabrina's hard cock. It closed tightly back around her, squeezing her tightly.