Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no technique now. There was no holding back. Nothing artificial. I don't know that I ever really got fucked a single time in my life before that moment. Sabrina's lips were locked around mine. Her tongue was plunged into my mouth, her elbows on either side of my head. Her soft breasts were resting above mine, our bodies soon slick with sweat, my lubricated nipples rubbing against Sabrina's skin. And our hips, wild. Sabrina thrust in and out of me with animal abandon. Speed and force like she'd never given me before. And I matched her ever step of the way, catching her rhythm and riding it with my hips. I groaned in her mouth and scratched at her back.

Sabrina broke our kiss, I felt her bury her head in the mattress next to me. I could feel her warm breath in my ear, ragged after just a few minutes of relentless fucking. I whispered into her ear, "I love you, fuck me, I love you, fuck me!" Over and over and over again until the words didn't mean anything except for my absolute desire to be totally and completely owned by Sabrina.

I came. Oh god, I came so much. I didn't know a person could cum like that! I don't know when it started. I don't know how long it lasted. It wasn't a single build up and then a crashing crescendo of pleasure. It was like one of those EKG machines at the hospital. Up and then down and then up again. Over and over again, like the beating of my heart.

Finally, Sabrina turned her head, so that her lips were against my ear, "I love you too, sis! Fuck I am cumming!" she moaned loudly and her hips thrust hard, her feet straining against the carpet in our mother's room, every muscles in her body, tensing against me. I felt her balls against my ass, felt her cock throbbing inside of me. Felt my sister's hot sperm pouring into my womb. And then I came again.

Eventually, Sabrina managed to extricate herself from my body. Somehow, we climbed up into the bed, and laid on it properly, with our heads on the pillows. We panted and composed ourselves for a long time. But we lay in that bed, side by side, holding one another's hands. Squeezing tightly. Finally, the unbelievable sensation started to fade. And we came back to our minds.

"Jesus, what did we just do?" Sabrina asked, sort of shocked.

"When a cis girl and her trans sister love each other very much..." I started, speaking as though to a kindergartner. Sabrina laughed and reached out, grabbed a throw pillow, and tossed it at my head.

"I mean..." she started and then she just shrugged. She turned and lay on her side, facing me. I mirrored her actions. We were till holding hands, they were clasped in the scant inches between our breasts. She looked at me intently. I could feel that same electricity running between us. That same mysterious connection that was less mysterious now, but even more powerful. And illicit.

"I know what I want," I said, the words doing heavy lifting. But I knew Sabrina knew exactly what I meant.

"Me too, sis," she said softly. She leaned forward and I did the same. Closing our eyes, our lips met. A chaste, sisterly kiss, I suppose. But we could both feel the passion running through it. We sat in silence a long time, our lips together, feeling that everything had somehow fallen into place. However, after a long time, Sabrina let out a sort of relieved sigh.

"What?" I asked.

"We have fucked like, what...fifty times?" she asked

"I would have to check the chart..." I said, pretending to reach for my phone. Sabrina laughed and held me close.

"I just mean...thank god you can't get pregnant!" she said and my eyes got wide.

"Oh god, I didn't even think of that! You're right, we really dodged a bullet," I said. We were quiet again for a moment.

"So, by the way, what sort of birth control do you use?" she asked off-handedly. I furrowed my brow.

"I am a lesbian," I said, "I don't need birth control."

"We have been having sex for months!" Sabrina said, suddenly sitting up.

"Yeah, so..." I said, sitting up slowly next to her.

"So... I am not the 'normal' kind of lesbian!" she said looked down at her limp cock as she said it.

"Yeah, I like that. So what?" I said.

"So why did you agree that you can't get pregnant. Did a doctor tell you that or something?" she asked.

"Yeah, no. But that's totally different you are on hormones and stuff so..."

"So what?" Sabrina asked, "I still have sperm don't I? I mean I can see it dripping down your leg!" she said pointing at the inside of my thigh. My eyes grew wide.

"You mean, you can..."

"Yes!" Sabrina said and we froze.

"I didn't think transwomen could..."

"We can!"

Thirty minutes later, I stepped out of the bathroom. I was holding the birth control test I had run out to buy at the pharmacy. I was lifting it up, in front of Sabrina's face. The little line clearly visible.

"Surprise." I said. And we were both, despite ourselves, smiling.

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.