Escalating Series of Surprises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I groaned loudly.

"Do I need to stop?" Sabrina asked.

"No...all the way," I groaned, my knees shaking on the floor. I felt so full. And I felt so tight. And there was pressure. But I didn't feel pain. I wanted to feel more. Sabrina quickly obliged. She thrust her hips forward, slowly and cautious. I felt her pressing deeper and deeper inside of me. Every millimeter she moved, I felt like she had filled me entirely. And then she moved again, and it was like she was making tight space inside of me. My bowels squeezed around Sabrina's cock, but I kept letting her further inside of me. And, strangely, the deeper she got and the tighter I squeezed her, the better it felt.

"Christ, this is tight," Sabrina moaned, and I felt her other hand come down on my hip. She was no longer holding her cock, she was holding me in place with her soft palms. And sinking her dick deeper into my asshole. I felt my pussy dripping down my leg, and I realized that I couldn't remember a time when I felt more excited. Once again, it was something new and surprising. And I couldn't get enough.

At first, I didn't understand the next thing that I felt. There was a warmth and softness against the lips of my pussy. My juices smeared against whatever it was, making it slick. Sabrina sighed and stopped moving. And then, suddenly, I realized what it was. Sabrina's balls! They were pressed against my pussy lips. She was all the way inside of my ass.

"Oh god, I did it!" I said, surprised. Sabrina laughed.

"Well, I helped," she said.

"Keep helping!" I begged. Sabrina instantly obliged. I felt her warm balls move off of my pussy, and then I felt a strange emptiness start to form as Sabrina pulled her hips backward. My bowels squeezed around Sabrina, but she was able to slip three or four inches of her cock out of my ass. Going felt almost as good as coming. Sabrina's hands came off of my hips and a moment later, I felt a wetness on my asshole. I knew that Sabrina had poured more lube on my asshole and her cock. And then her hands were back on my hips and she was thrusting into me again.

It was easier this time. Less pressure. My body knew what to expect, and made way for Sabrina's hard cock. It was still incredibly tight, and several times my asshole sort of...pulse. Squeezing around Sabrina's cock, making her stop for a moment and groan. But soon her balls were against my pussy again. And then she was pulling out again. Then thrusting in again. Much more quickly than I'd expected, Sabrina had found a steady rhythm, moving in and out of my tight asshole with ease. My body still felt full every time she pressed in (I felt like the tip of her cock was going to pour out of my mouth!) and I still felt terribly empty when she was gone (though the sensation of pulling out was lovely). But there was little pressure now. Just a building pressure I couldn't explain.

Sabrina began to move faster and faster with each thrust. She brought up her speed so gradually, that at first I didn't realize that it was happening. But soon, Sabrina's balls weren't just pressing into my pussy lips, it was smacking into it. As they slapped, it sent waves of sensation coursing through my body and I moaned with pleasure. This just made Sabrina thrust faster and harder.

My elbows felt weak and my knees were shaking, but I knew that I needed relief. I lifted one hand up off of the floor (almost falling forward in the process), and brought my palm up to my breast. I felt my hard nipple pressing into my skin and I squeezed the flesh. I felt my asshole seize around Sabrina's cock as I felt the sensation flow through me.

"You need to cum, don't you baby?" I heard Sabrina say.

"Oh god, yes!" I moaned, my elbow buckling. Sabrina pressed her cock in hard, slapping my pussy with her balls. At the same time, she moved one hand down from my hip, snaking it around my thigh. In a moment, I felt her fingers against my pussy lips. And then the soft pads of her fingers found my clitoris and my eyes rolled back in my head. Just to touch it was almost too sensitive! I moaned, trying to say something, I can't remember what, but it just came out in a jumbled noise of pleasure.

If Sabrina sensed she was pushing me too far, she didn't take any notice of it. Her fingers swirled around my clitoris. Occasionally, she would dip her fingers down to my pussy lips, coating her finger tips in my juices. I was so very wet, and slick. Sabrina kept her cock buried in my ass. She was bent over me, and she couldn't pull back as far as she had before. But she rocked her hips inside of me. I could feel her cock pressing buttons inside of me. I could feel my bowels holding her closely, trying to pull more and more pleasure out her.

I couldn't last long under these circumstances. I am not sure how many times Sabrina's fingers swirled around my clit. It was like we had moved outside of time. The orgasm was on me before I realized what was happening. I felt my asshole clench very tightly, felt my bowels sort of ripple around Sabrina's shaft. It was only then the I noticed the fuzzy vibrations start to spread from my slick clitoris. It start small, but intense, but then started to grow out, coating my legs, climbing up my chest, frazzling my brain. It made my asshole clench tighter, forced my hips back harder into Sabrina's cock. And then the pleasure was so intense, I couldn't even really think anymore.

The only thing I could tell for sure was that I had pushed Sabrina over the edge as well. I heard her moan, felt her hands clench around my hips, her fingers sticking hard into my skin. As my asshole tightened around her, I felt Sabrina's cock bulge and pulse inside of me. I felt her balls seize against my pussy lips. And then I felt the warm wetness of her sperm blasting deep into my bowels. There was still so much of it, almost as much as the first time. And I could feel it squeezing into every free inch of me. Pulse after pulse until I felt Sabrina's body relax, and she was panting behind me. My orgasm settled as well.

Sabrina recovered first. I was still panting on my hands and knees and I felt Sabrina take a step back, her cock sliding out of me deliciously. I felt a glob of her warm sperm dribble out of my ass and then down my leg. And then I felt Sabrina's tongue right there. She had dropped down, splashing her tongue against her sperm on my thigh. She dragged her tongue up my thigh, collecting every stray drop. And then her mouth wrapped around my wet anus. Her lips made a tight seal and her tongue darted out. I groaned and pitched forward onto my elbows, driving my ass hard into Sabrina's face. She began to suck. I felt Sabrina's cum slipping out of my asshole as she pulled it into her mouth. Somehow, it felt almost as good as when she'd put it in there.

After a minute or so, I felt Sabrina pull her lip back. She gave my asshole one small kiss and then she was moving around my body. She dropped down on her knees in front of me. I tilted my head back, looking up at her. Her face was glistening with cum, her cheeks bulging. She bent over, putting one hand on my shoulder, the other running through my hair. She bent her head to the side and I felt her lips press into mine. I could taste her sperm on her lips, but I knew there was more. I opened my mouth, felt her lips reciprocate. And then it poured inside of me. Sabrina's warm cum, fresh from my own ass, mixed with Sabrina's sweet saliva. The whole mass inside of my mouth ate once, coating my tongue and slipping down to the back of my throat.

"This time it was for you," Sabrina said. She sat back up, placing her her hands on her hips. I looked down and saw that her cock was now soft, and hanging cutely between her slightly spread legs. I walked forward a step on my hands and knees. I dropped my head low, craning my neck, and then bringing my mouth up from underneath of the tip of Sabrina's penis. I opened my mouth slightly, keeping my lips out so the pearly liquid wouldn't dribble out. And then I felt Sabrina's cock pour, soft, into my mouth. I closed my lips around it, taking the whole thing inside of me. Sabrina's balls were on my chin. I swirled my tongue around, Sabrina's soft cock flipping and flopping inside of my mouth.

Just a moment before, this cock had been in my ass. Now it was in my mouth, getting coated in Sabrina's sperm. I could taste my earthy flavor on it. Cum dribbled down my lips and onto the floor. Finally, I swallowed down Sabrina's sperm, leaving her cock in my mouth as I did it. Soon, her cock was dry and resting on my tongue. Slowly, I pulled it out, kissed the tip, and let it fall limp against Sabrina's thighs. I rose up on my knees, facing Sabrina. Her eyes were wide, her brows raised.

"That was really hot," she said.

"I really am," I replied and she leaned forward and kissed me. We sat for a moment and caught our breath, both a little sheepish, after the way that our bodies had taken over our senses. But we were also totally relaxed, basking the afterglow of our orgasms. Finally, Sabrina sighed.

"Come on, lets go get cleaned up," she said.

"I just cleaned you off," I said, licking my lips.

"That doesn't count, come on, let's get a shower or something," Sabrina suggested. I shrugged.

"Suit yourself, my parents have a big shower, we can both fit," I said. I took her hand and we rose, and headed upstairs.

About twenty minutes later, we were stepping out of my parents big shower. I felt revitalized by the warm water and had enjoyed the feeling of running the soap bar over Sabrina's lush body. It was especially fun scrubbing her soft, pink cock. I think she had enjoyed it as well.

We had forgotten towels and I walked, soaking wet, over to the linen closet and grabbed two. When I came back, towel wrapped around my chest, I saw that Sabrina had come into my parents room. She was dripping onto the floor and was holding a picture frame in her hand and she was staring at it intently. I handed her the towel, she took it with her free had but didn't seem to take any notice of it. She just kept staring at the picture.

"Everything okay?" I asked and she was silent. I tried to look over her shoulder, but she was holding the picture so close to her face, all I could make out was that it was a picture of my mom from like 20 years earlier. Sabrina's hands were trembling. "Seriously baby, are you okay?" I said, actually concerned now.

"Charli, you said your last name was what?" she asked. I sort of snorted. We had been dating so long, she had to know this by now.

"Muhlner," I said, the word coming out clunky in my mouth as it always did.

"Not Schmidt, right?" she asked and I felt a strange, tingling pang in my stomach.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just answer the question!" Sabrina said sharply. I took a step back.

"My dad isn't my dad. Like, not my birth dad," I explained, "my birth dad died when I was like three or four. I don't really remember him. Just little bits and pieces. And then my mom married my dad. And we both changed our name. I used to be a Schmidt. Now I am a Muhlner. And someday I will be Mrs. Taylor Swift," But the joke fell flat and came out even.

"Your first name is Charlene, right?" she asked and I sort of laughed.

"No, I am not 97 year old woman who smokes Camels. I am Charlotte," Sabrina winced, "What made you think I was Charlene?"

"I don't know...I just didn't think of it..." Sabrina said her voice sounding far away, "You lived here your whole life. New people don't move here..."

"Sabrina!" I said, stepping forward, taking her shoulders in my hands, shaking her a little, and looking at her. She seemed dazed, but looked at me, "What the fuck is wrong?"

"Charli, do you remember when you were a kid, like a really little kid and they still called you Charlotte, there was another member of the family?" she asked.

"Like my dad who died?" I asked confused, and Sabrina shook her head.

"A sibling..." she said. I shook my head, and then I stopped.

"Oh god, yes! I can't believe I forgot. My mom talks about that sometimes. A year before my dad died, there was this big fight and..."

"Your dad couldn't handle the fact that his child was a transwoman and so she left town and never came back?" Sabrina said. I swear, it didn't hit me then. I furrowed my brow.

"I don't know anything about that. Mom just said she wanted to get back in touch, but she didn't even know where to start looking..." And then it clicked in my brain.

"Trust me, I know what happened," Sabrina said. She turned the picture so it faced me. My mom, my late father, and a kid, "That's my mom and dad. And that's me." And, just like with sex a few minutes before, time stood completely still for a moment. My mind reeled. I'd heard that expression before, but never really experienced it. But it is exactly what it sounds like. My mind turned into one of those weird old newspaper machines, and the whole thing just zoomed inside of my mind. I couldn't concentrate on a single thought.

"Surprise," Sabrina said quietly.

"What does this mean?" I asked, after a very long time. I couldn't look at Sabrina.

"We are...sisters," Sabrina said quietly. I could still taste her sperm on my teeth when she said it. My stomach dropped.

"Welcome home, sis," I said flatly. Sabrina eyes shot up, and I accidentally met them. We froze for a moment, and I saw the corner of her mouth tick up. Then the other. And then she giggled a little. I giggled as well. Sabrina's pretty mouth opened and I heard her laugh. And then I was laughing too. I don't know what it was. It wasn't even that funny. But it was like...the absurdity of the moment overcame us, and soon we were both laughing hysterically in my parents room. Our mother's room. Me and my sister.

After a few minutes, I don't know how long we laughed, we found ourselves both sitting on the edge of my parents bed. Sabrina had wrapped her towel around herself. Slowly, the laughing stopped. The awkwardness was still there, the disbelief. But it was softer now. More easily controlled.

"So..." I said, after a long minute, "What does this mean about...everything?" I asked.

"You aren't going to believe this," Sabrina said, "but this situation has never actually happened to me before." I laughed a little.

"But I mean, we didn't know," I said, "I mean, we didn't do anything wrong...right?" Sabrina didn't answer. She didn't know any better than I did. She just sort of shrugged.

We sat in silence for a long time. Slowly, my mind began to return to me in full. The pieces of information began to slowly fit themselves back into place. Sabrina was my sibling. We had the same mother. The same father. She had a vague recollection about a younger sister named Charlotte. I had no memories of her at all, just legends about an older child who had wondered away. One my mother missed, but who both of my fathers wanted nothing to do with.

All of that information fitted itself into place in my thoughts about Sabrina. I mean, there wasn't any doubt about it. We were related. Very, very closely related. Christ, we had the exact same genes. I couldn't deny any of that. But, what was strange, was that all the other things I knew about her didn't disappear at once. I guess as I came to terms with things, I had sort of vaguely thought that Sabrina and I would both feel disgusted and then figure out how to get along (or not get along at all) as sisters.

But sitting next to her on the couch, Sabrina didn't feel any different to me. She was my sister, yes. But she was still the girl who I had miraculously picked up at a bar. The girl I had unashamedly slept with that first night. The girl I had been fucking relentlessly for months. The girl I was painfully attracted to. None of the dissipated. None of it went up in a vapor as I thought about our...other relationship.

Those two things, Sabrina as my girlfriend and Sabrina as my suddenly-discovered sister, just existed side by side, weirdly comfortably. In fact, I felt like they sort of reinforced one another. The sudden and almost scary depth of our connection, the way I had just sort of slipped into this relationship, so unlike me, suddenly made a lot more sense. For reasons that were hard to fathom, this strange knowledge made me trust Sabrina more as my girlfriend.

Girlfriend, the word rang in my ear. She still felt like she was my girlfriend. I smiled to myself, and rocked my knees over, bumping Sabrina's knees, she looked at me, "You kissed your sister," I said teasingly. Sabrina, shaken out of her own thoughts, laughed. She bumped me back.

"You felt your sister up," she said. Another bump

"You ate your sister's pussy!" I said and Sabrina gave a faux look of shock.

"You sucked your sister's dick!" she threw back and we both laughed. We were looking at each other now, our bodies leaning together. I could feel the warmth of Sabrina's knee against mine. It was like a temporary hold had been removed. Or, more than that, a barrier we didn't even know existed had broken down. And we stood exposed to one another entirely. And I liked what I saw. I was looking into her eyes. Those same beautiful eyes. Her skin looked so pink, so tasty. Sabrina bit her lip and sighed a little bit. Those luscious lips. Then she took a long breath, held it for a long time, and let it spill out.

"Okay, I am going to say something and if you think I am totally disgusting, you can just tell me to leave. And I will go and I won't even be upset with you. But..." I looked at her without reacting, because I already knew what she was going to say before she said it, "But this is kind of hot."

"Right?!" I asked, unbearably relieved that she had said it, so that I wouldn't have to.

"Like...I mean, I know it is wrong, but..."

"But also, that is exactly what makes it so hot! It is..." I finished

"Forbidden fruit," we both said, in unison. And then we laughed.

"We are so fucked up," Sabrina said. I saw her eyes glance down at her lap. Saw her cock was started to grow hard again. I felt my own nipples hardening, pressing pleasantly against the rough fabric of the towel.

"Must be genetic," I said, but it wasn't really a joke. I saw Sabrina's chest rising and falling heavily. I felt my own heart thrumming. Sabrina looked at me, almost gauging me. Entire conversations about right and wrong, lust and forbearance, disgust and desire, passed unspoken between us. We knew that we could talk it all out, right then. That we could hash it all out. But we both knew, in that moment, that when it was all said and done, we were going to agree with one another entirely. So what was the point in talking? She used her thigh, again, to bump me.

"You fucked you sister," Sabrina said, still looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to stop fucking my sister," I said, my voice just above a whisper. Sabrina betrayed nothing.

"You said you loved your sister," Sabrina said. I took a deep breath.

"I don't want to stop loving my sister," I said, louder this time.

And then it was a whirlwind! A surprise.

I groaned as I felt Sabrina's hand reach across my body and grasp the towel that tight across my chest, pulling it loose. I saw her pulling her own towel loose as well. I spread my legs, grabbing around Sabrina's back as best I could, pulling her into me and flopping back on my mother's bed. Our mother's bed. I laid back on the bed, and Sabrina came down on top of me. Our breasts pressed together and I felt Sabrina's mouth on my neck, sucking my flesh. I felt her cock, hard quicker than I'd ever seen before, pressing against my thigh.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, "Come on sis, fuck me!" I begged. That one little word, I am sure the reader and pick the one, seemed to push Sabrina to mania, just as I had hoped. I felt her hard cock pressing against my slit. I was sopping wet, I doubt I had ever been wetter in my life. I wrapped my legs around Sabrina's waist, pulling her into me. I gasped as I felt her hard cock enter me.