Escalation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," I said. She pulled her finger from my ass.

"Stand up," she commanded.

What? What is going on now? I looked back at her.

"I said stand the fuck up, boy," she yelled.

I jumped up in surprise and was quickly on my feet. I watched as she rolled a condom onto the fake dick at her waist.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" she said as she leaned against the wall. She slowly stroked her cock, looking at me.

"No, Mistress," I said.

"I thought not," she said. "So, you need practice." She pointed at her feet. "On your knees. Now."

I hesitated.

"If you want what you came here to get, then get on your fucking knees and suck my cock. You don't get to cum if you don't do the work. Suck my cock like you mean it and I will fuck that tight ass of yours," she said. "Make me think you want my cock in your ass. Make me beg to fuck you. Make me think you want it. Put it in your mouth and convince me that you want it. Or get out."

I stood there for a second. What the fuck was I doing? I watched her stroke the fake dick, her eyes boring into mine. I don't know why, but walked over to her and got on my knees. Her cock was right at my face, maybe six inches away. She pointed it at my face.

"Good boy," she said. "The key to being a good cocksucker is to always keep eye contact. You will do as I tell you to do, but you will always look up at me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Lick it," she said quietly.

I turned my head and leaned in, sticking my tongue out as far as I could. I ran my tongue up the length of her cock, up and then back down again. Then I repeated. I could taste the latex.

"Good boy," she said. "Now run your tongue around my cock head. Tease it."

I did as I was told and then opened wide, letting the dildo slide into my mouth. I grabbed the base of it with my right hand, my left hand reached around and felt her butt. I sucked hard. I sucked as far as I could until I felt my gag reflex start. I forced myself to relax and moved past the gag. I felt the fake balls hanging below her cock hit my chin. I slowly moved back until the cock head was just inside my mouth.

"Good boy," she said looking down at me. "Breath through your nose. Fight past the gag reflex like you did. Deep throat my cock."

Again and again, I took the what had to be seven inch cock into my mouth, then into the base of my throat. The gag reflex subsided and it no longer hurt when it hit the back of my throat.

"Is your cock hard?" she asked me.

I let the cock fall from my mouth. "Yes, Mistress," I said.

She reached forward with her right hand and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me forward.

"Good boy," she said. "A good cocksucker should always get turned on. But you better not touch yourself. You only get to cum when I tell you. Understand?"

I nodded and let out a "Um-hum". It wasn't easy to talk with a fake cock in my mouth.

"What you're doing now is just giving head. Not a blow job," she said. "You're just getting me ready, making me hard, making me want you, leading me on so I can fuck you. A blow job is when you want to get a mouthful of cum with no fucking."

Fuck, I was turned on. I no longer cared what was happening. I wanted to feel this fake cock in my ass. I wanted to please my Mistress. I wanted to cum. I didn't care how it happened.

"I bet you'd like a mouthful of cum," she teased as she smiled down at me. "I bet you'd like nothing more than sucking a big, fat cock until it exploded in your mouth. You're such a slut, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Say it," she said. "Tell me you're a slut."

I let the cock fall from my mouth. "I'm a slut, Mistress." I sat back, looking up at her. My right hand started stroking her cock.

"Beg me," she commanded. "Beg me to fuck you."

"Please, Mistress," I pleaded. "Fuck me with your cock."

"Are you sure?", she said. "Are you sure you want my cock in your ass? Your ass will belong to me after that. No more playing about after I slide it into you. You'll be mine."

I continued to stroke her. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to cum.

"You'll be at my beckon call, do play with when I want," she said. "You'll do as your told. You'll be my little slut, my cocksucker, my cumslut. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said. What was I doing?

"Good boy," she said as she pushed my hand away from her cock. "Get up and bend over the table. It's time to make you my little slut."

I got up and leaned over the table. I stretched out my arms and grasped the sides, holding tight. I felt her hands grab my hips, pulling me back. I took a step back.

I felt her slap the dildo on my ass cheeks twice. "Are you sure?" she asked again as she started to rub the dildo up and down my ass crack. I spread my legs wide.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked again as I felt the head of the dildo at my anus. "There's no turning back after this."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "Fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me."

I felt more oil being poured down my ass crack.

"I'll go easy on you since this is your first time," she whispered. "But it won't be the last, I'll bet. " I could hear what could only be her stroking her cock with more massage oil. "You'll be back in a week for more."

I felt her move and she pulled my left ass cheek aside. Then I felt the head of her cock on my anus. I felt pressure, then more, then more as she pushed into me. I tried hard to relax myself. I felt the head slide into me. I lowered my head to the massage table. She kept pushing into me. I felt it slide in slowly, then I felt her hips hit my ass.

"Good boy," she whispered.

Then I felt her slowly slide her cock out of me. Slowly she pulled out, inch by inch. I felt like I was taking a massive shit. Then she pulled it all the way out of me.

"How was that?" She asked as I felt her cockhead at my opening again and she began to push. She didn't wait for an answer and I doubt that she expected one.

This time, her cockhead entered with less resistance. She pushed in slowly again until her hips touched my ass, then she pulled out slowly. As her cock moved out, I let out a soft moan. I can't lie, it felt good.

I felt her pull her cock all the way from my ass, then she slapped it against my right cheek a few times.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said softly.

Without another word, I felt her shove her cock into me with some force. As her hips hit mine, she pushed me into the massage table. Her hands gripped my hips, holding me tight. She pulled out slowly.

"How's that feel?" she asked as she pushed in slowly. "Do you like my cock in your ass?" I felt her hips touch my ass for second and then she pulled back slowly.

"Yes, Mistress," I said softly. "It feels good."

"Yea?" she asked and she started to thrust faster. "My little slut likes it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Do you want it faster? Harder?" she asked as I felt her start to fuck me faster and harder.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "Give it to me."

My upper body had slid forward up the massage table so that the end of it was at my waist, my erection was below the table, bent down. Her thrusts were making the table dig into me.

She pushed all the way into me and held it there. I felt her reach under me and she grabbed my hard cock.

"I knew it," she whispered.

I felt her fingers grip it tightly and then run her grip up my shaft, like she was milking the liquid out of it. Then I felt her fingers lightly smear my pre-cum all over the head of my cock.

She released me and I felt her bend forward, her large tits on my back. I felt her breath as she said "My little slut likes it in the ass." She licked my spine between my shoulders. "Sluts like to talk dirty. Talk dirty to me as I'm fucking you, slut." She raised up and started assaulting my asshole again, pushing hard and fast.

I vaguely heard the sound of her skin hitting mine as I she gave her cock to me.

"Fuck me," I breathed. "Fuck me, Mistress."

"Keep going," she commanded.

"Give it to me," I said a little louder. "I need it. Fuck me."

She pulled out of me and I felt her step back. "On the table, slut. On your back. Pull your legs up to your chest."

I turned over and hopped up onto the table. As I laid back, I saw her applying more oil to her cock. I laid back and brought my knees up to my chest, my hands cupping the underside of my knees.

"Spread your legs," she said simply. I complied. I looked up to see her sliding in between my legs, pointing her cock at my asshole, and smiling broadly. Like she was just about as happy as she had ever been. She moved in and pushed her cock into me without ceremony.

I felt it enter me and I moaned slightly. Fuck, that did feel good, I cannot deny that. But it was more than just the feeling of her cock sliding into me. It was knowing that I was pleasing her. Knowing that this was making her smile like that.

She started to move her hips, sliding her cock in and out. She pushed the inside of my right leg with her left hand, forcing me to spread my legs wider. She picked up my cock with her right hand and started to stroke it.

"Fuck, that feels good," I breathed and I closed my eyes. She was slowly fucking me now, her hand stroking my cock in time to her thrusts.

I moaned loudly. "Your cock feels so good, Mistress. I love it." My head was moving side to side as she worked her magic on me. "I love how you make me feel with your cock."

I heard her laugh and I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was watching me, smiling broadly, the tip of her tongue sticking up just below her nose. I could tell she was loving this.

"Make me yours, Mistress," I said. I raised my head off the massage table to look at her. Her tits were jiggling slightly as her hips hit mine. "Fuck me, Mistress. Give it to me."

"You like this, baby?" she asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Fuuuuuck," I breathed. "It feels so fucking good."

"Yea," she asked as she started to move faster, both the cock in my ass and her hand stroking me. "My little slut likes it in the ass?"

I moaned in response and nodded my head up and down.

"Is my little slut gonna cum as I fuck her?" she asked. She called me "her?" I caught it, but it didn't register right away.

I nodded again and smiled. "Uh-huh," I breathed.

"This is my pussy now, isn't it?" she asked. "Mistress owns this pussy. This is my pussy to play with, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned. "Fuck my pussy." Jesus. What the fuck was I saying?

"Yeaaaaa....." she breathed. "My little slut loves a nice, hard cock in her pussy." Her cock fucking me and stroking my cock in time was too much.

I looked up at her face. "I'm gonna cum, Mistress," I said.

"Do it," she commanded. "Cum for me. Cum as I'm fucking your pussy. Shoot that cum all over yourself."

My body began to convulse as my orgasm hit me. Cum began to flow out of my cock and on to my belly, not it long ropes, but spurts that just sort of oozed out as I felt my sphincter muscle squeeze down on her cock. She continued to stroke me as I laid my head back down. She slowly slid her cock out of my ass and stopped stroking me.

"Open wide, slut. You have a lot of cleaning up to do," She said. I opened my eyes again and she was holding her cum-covered hand up toward my face. I dutifully cleaned it. She used her other hand to scoop up more of my cum and then had me clean that up as well. When she was satisfied that I'd gotten it all, she left the room without a word and closed the door behind her.

I laid there for a moment and then the door opened again. I looked up and she was in her bath robe again, holding my clothes out to me. I got up and began to dress as she watched.

"Well, how was it?" she asked.

"It was wonderful, Mistress. Thank you very much," I said.

"Good," She said. "Does this mean you'll be back again?"

"Very much yes, " I said.

12