Escape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent three hours a night on my Thai language course, it was hard work but at least the teachers spoke fairly slowly, unlike in real life but I thought that as I progressed the speed would come eventually. Work was almost a pleasure, the sun shone and the atmosphere in the team was so much better without the bad tempered 'Dick'.

Friday evening found me showered, changed and with my weekend bag (including a big tube of KY gel and a present for each of them that I had ordered on the internet), driving down to the workhouse. I arrived earlier than the previous week so dinner wasn't ready, I hugged and kissed them both, then went to check the painted rooms.

As with the previous week, the mother and daughter had cleaned up, ready for me to make it dirty again. As we ate I told them about my week (but not about the language course, I wanted to keep it secret and surprise them one day when I was more competent) and how nice it had been with 'Dick' on holiday.

They thought this was strange because he never took holiday time because as contractors we didn't get paid for time off and he would lose gambling money. I told them, that was what the foreman had told me and everyone was happy about it, I'm sure they would have got rid of him for his belligerent attitude, if he wasn't such a good worker.

They took the trays out to the kitchen and were talking in Thai but so fast that I only picked up a few words here and there but enough to realise that they were worried that 'Dick' might find them here. I called my father, while the women washed up and explained what had been happening and asked if anyone had called or come to them asking about me or the women but he had seen no one who looked like 'Dick'.

I felt relieved and carefully asked why they looked worried when they came back into the lounge for another glass of wine.

"He never have holiday, we worry he find us here" Akiko explained, hugging her daughter.

"No one knows that I renovate houses in my spare time except my parents and they do know about you staying here but they wouldn't tell anyone anything about me or you. I keep in touch with them and Dad told me that no one had come to them asking questions."

"Okay Jeff but we will stay inside most of the time until he is back at work" Lyn said.

"I not sleep with you this weekend..." Akiko suddenly stated but looked worried as if I might get angry.

It took me a few seconds to realise that it must be her period and asked her.

"You are right but that didn't stop him" Lyn said coldly, obviously remembering, "He used either her ass or her pussy and made her clean him afterwards!" and she shuddered.

I held out my hand to Akiko but she didn't move but looked even more worried so I smiled and beckoned to her again. She looked at Lyn who nodded then stood up and came to stand in front of me and took my hand. I gently pulled her closer, then down and positioned her sideways on my lap.

"I have a cock and balls the same as him... but am I him?" and she shook her head, so I continued,

"Have I forced you to do anything or hurt you in any way?" and again she shook her head.

"You are in charge of you, not me, not her, not him! You can do whatever you want, when you want and because you want to do it, no one will force you to do anything again, do you understand me Akiko?" I told her firmly.

She looked at me, at Lyn, who was smiling and back to me, tears in her eyes.

"I understand Jeff but it take time to believe" then she pulled my head down and kissed me.

"Looks like I get you all to myself for two nights" Lyn cried happily.

"Is that fair Lyn? I would be quite happy to sleep with her and just have a cuddle, I'm not a sex machine!" I retorted.

"But it's my period next week!"

"Then you need to come to some sort of mutual agreement, you choose for this week and next week and maybe I get to choose for the week after that. Now I'm going to bed" and I kissed the one on my lap and she stood up, as did Lyn so that I could kiss her goodnight and then left them to it.

A few minutes later and I was lying in bed with the light on, listening to them coming up the stairs. One went into the bathroom and the other into their bedroom, then they swopped over. The door opened and Lyn walked in, naked and freshly shaved, she walked around the bed and climbed in.

"And your agreement?"

"She will join you tomorrow night... and offer alternative ways" and I nodded.

"What would you like to do tonight Lyn?"

"We spent some time talking about what you had done with Mum and with me so far, how it felt and how it compared with her previous experience. I would like to try everything that she has done but I'm nervous of doing anal although some of my girlfriends did it with their boyfriends" she explained,

"Some hated it, some loved it and others either only did it during their periods or used it as a form of contraceptive with oral, keeping their virginity intact."

I waited for her to talk herself through it, with her own brand of logic.

"I want to try the oral again, that first time I wasn't very good for either of us and I've never seen cum so I would like to watch you cum on me, if that all right with you?"

"Remember what I told Akiko earlier, whatever you choose is fine by me. I have brought you both a little present, you can have yours tonight but don't say anything to your mum and she'll get hers tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Jeff, can I have mine now please?"

"A bit later but I guarantee you will appreciate my reasoning for waiting."

"Okay now kiss me, I want to feel your hands on my body again."

I guided her up to lie on my chest and belly and kissed her gently, stroking her back all the way down to her ass. I cupped her cheeks and kneaded them, loving the feel of the smooth globes of pliant flesh. I slid the fingers of one hand down the crease, letting them all brush gently across her sensitive tight exit to do the same with her lips, which were quite moist already.

She moaned softly into my mouth as our tongues danced and rubbed her breasts on my chest and her thighs closed tightly squeezing my cock between them. She moved forwards and back a little and it felt a bit like a hand job, not as good but nice. I let her do it for a while until her thigh muscles grew tired and she relaxed, time to change.

"Can you kneel on the floor please?" and she got up and did as I asked I stood with my back to the bed and she moved in front on me watching my cock bounce.

She gripped the base of my shaft and licked the tip, then the shaft down to her hand before taking a couple of deep breaths and opening her mouth to take the head. She swirled her tongue around like her mother did and guessed that there had been some coaching going on in my absence.

Lyn had started to bob her head, getting lower each time, she reach half way which was all she managed before and went carefully further and I could feel her swallowing action as she took more. She couldn't breathe now but removed her hand and went lower still, then looked up at me and winked.

I nearly came then but held on as she was coming up, she gasped for air a couple of times then looked at me again.

"How was that Jeff?" she asked grinning.

"Wonderful... that was about six inches and when you winked I almost came but stopped myself."

"You could have done, I wouldn't have minded."

"It's bad manners to cum in a woman's mouth without warning her" I said firmly.

"Thank you but next time..." and she dived back on my cock and worked her head up and down but only taking half of it which was still very nice.

In fact it was more than nice, it was really good, her suction was strong and her lips tight and her hand was pumping my shaft, soon I was at the point of no return.

"Stop or I'll cum!" I gasped but she continued so I let her have the full load.

Chapter Eight.

She coughed once but stayed on the head, her hand still pumping, her mouth still sucking as I filled it with a week's reservoir of cum, then she swallowed and carried on until I had finished. She finally came off and kissed the tip again, then released me and I flopped back across the bed, she laughed and said,

"Was it that good, for only my second time?"

"It was bloody amazing, Lyn honey..."

"It wasn't the tastiest thing I've ever eaten but not too bad and you enjoying it was whole idea, maybe one day I will be able to get the whole thing in my mouth."

"Now it's your turn to cum" I said standing up and taking her hands and pulling her to her feet, "Lie on the bed."

She dived onto it and rolled over, spreading her slim legs in a welcumming gesture. I crawled between them and up her body to kiss her passionately and slid my hand under the pillow before working down to her breasts. I sucked on each one in turn, making her nipples stand up hard, then reversed further until I was at the gates of paradise.

I kissed her clit and she laughed watching me but I needed her to close her eyes so sucked on the little love button and she gasped and shut her eyes. I brought my arms from outside to between her legs, then licked her lips, checking how wet she was and was satisfied.

That's when I pushed the tip of her new red silicone friend inside her and turned it on.

"WHAT! Ohh... that's sneaky Jeff, you could have warned me."

"Where's the fun in that, this is your present, it's quiet, has quite strong vibrations and can be used in all sorts of places, either for practice or pleasure or both" I replied, grinning like an idiot.

"Let me see it." I pulled it out, turned it off and gave it to her.

She played with the knob at the base, turning it on and off, then put it in her mouth and sucked it clean and put it on her nipples and laughed.

"It tickles and it's my favourite colour, I bet Mum's is yellow" and I nodded.

She handed it back and I pressed it onto her clit and she jumped as though she'd had an electric shock.

"WOW! I did not expect that!" she cried as I moved it down and in.

She lifted her legs and I took the hint and pulled it out and pressed it against her asshole and she moaned quite loudly. I held it there and worked my tongue in and all around her pussy, it was strange to feel the vibrations in my tongue but it was obviously working for her as she started humping her pussy onto my mouth.

Her breathing was rapid and she was grunting as her climax approached rapidly, I fucked her pussy with the vibrator while sucking on her clit and she sudden became louder.

"Ahh... ahh... Ung! Ung! AHHH! Cumming!"

I pulled the toy out and replace it with my mouth and she squirted again, I sucked up her juices until she relaxed, then turned the vibrator off.

"That was... better ... than last... time" she said, still panting.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Now I want the cock and to see you cum on me Jeff."

"It won't be as much as last time or as strong" I explained.

"That doesn't matter."

I had recovered from the great blow job Lyn had given me and was fairly hard, I rolled onto my back and she gave him the kiss of life while I stroked her ass. She mounted me and guided him into her wet pussy, slowly sliding down to the base.

"I'm glad you used the vibrator in me first, I can take him easier now."

"All part of the service My Lady" and she giggled and wobbled a little so I steadied her.

"Let's change!" she said and climbed off me and onto her hands and knees.

I slid him back in and stroked her deeply, gradually increasing the pace and after a few minutes she wanted another change. This time to 'missionary' so she could watch the finish but it was going to take me a while to get there so I reached for the lube and applied some to both of us.

Now I could go faster, then I remembered something a previous girlfriend had shown me. I stopped and eased up in the press-up position.

"Now close your legs Lyn, you can squeeze me tighter, making me cum faster and it'll be good for you too."

She did it and although I couldn't stroke so deep, it was much tighter, like her ass would be and felt really good. It was so good that less than five minutes later I warned her...

"Cumming soon Lyn!" and lifted so she could spread her legs again.

I was back to full length strokes and felt the juices churning... then rushing up my shaft as I sat up and pulled out, stroking my cock rapidly, while she watched avidly. Then with a loud grunt the first pulse shot out and landed on her nose, which made her cry out in surprise. The second landed on her chin, then her tits, her belly and the last bit dribbled onto her mound.

"Wow! It feels like that inside me but I wasn't expecting it to shoot so far out here" she exclaimed, playing with a blob on her chest, "It's warm, gooey and sticky too... and doesn't smell that good either."

She sniffed her fingers and then took the tissues I offered and cleaned herself up, then went to the bathroom to wash, I followed her a minute later and we passed on the landing again. I was returning when Akiko opened her bedroom door.

"She have good time Jeff?"

"Yes, we both did, as I will do for you next weekend."

She smiled and stepped out and I picked her up and kissed her for a few seconds then put her down, she turned to go into her bedroom and I patted her ass which made her squeak like a mouse and run inside and close the door.

"I recognise that squeak, that was Mum, what did you do to her?" Lyn asked with a grin.

"She asked me if you had a good time and I said 'yes' and kissed her but as she turned, I patted her ass."

"Ahh, that explains it, she used to have sex because he demanded it, she did not enjoy it much until you explained how it should be done and taught her, now she loves having sex and I think she loves you too but don't tell her I told you please."

"She did tell me once but that was in the throes of her orgasm so I ignored it but now..."

"I think that I probably love you a little too but not for a permanent relationship, only as a friend and lover, okay?"

"Okay, I feel the same way about you, you are a little too young for me and should eventually marry someone closer to your own age, now let's go to sleep."

It took a while to drop off, I went through all that she had said, she was beautiful, intelligent and incredibly sexy but twelve years was a big gap. Now her mother was five years older than me, not beautiful but very pretty and petite, she too was becoming very sexy and just needed a little help.

Their big problem was 'Dick', maybe we could move much farther away but Lyn would have to transfer again, it was all very complicated.

After breakfast I gave the cloakroom its second coat of watered down paint, then we went shopping. I pushed the trolley while they loaded it and back at the house, they dealt with that while I got stuck in to the dining room walls and ceiling. I stopped for lunch and finished in there before starting on the bedroom, calling it a day when I finished the ceiling.

They would not let me help in the kitchen so I sat in the lounge and watched sport on my phone and drank a beer. We ate, drank wine and watched a DVD before bed time. I lay waiting for Akiko to join me, her present under the pillow, obviously as she was on her period so her toy would not be investigating the inside of her pussy but she could at least feel it on her clit and ass.

She walked in wearing her nightie, which was flowery, had short sleeves and came below her knees.

"Please take that off Akiko?" I asked.

"But I on period!"

"How can I cuddle you properly if I cannot touch you?" I replied.

She pulled it over her head and lay it across the bottom of the bed, standing naked except for panties.

"And them."

"But I have string!" she cried, meaning a tampon.

"Will it fall out?"

She laughed and said 'No'.

"So take them off too."

They were put on the nightie and she climbed into bed looking nervous or worried, I wasn't sure which. I pulled her to me and said,

"Just because you have a string, doesn't mean you cannot love Akiko."

"You want me suck or use ass?" she offered.

This made me a little angry for a moment before realising that she had been conditioned for the last eighteen years or more to offer something or she would be beaten and then fucked. I decided to try and recondition her myself and pulled her up on top of me but with her head close to mine.

"I know he used to force you to do those things or you offered to do it to protect Lyn but now you have escaped but do you think that I am the same as him?"

"NO! You lovely man, you help us escape, he bad man, hurt me but not Lyn so I do what he wants. I want to please you so offer ass or suck!" she tried to explain.

"Okay Akiko, don't get upset. Listen and believe me, I do not expect you to use your pussy, ass or mouth on me at all, you do this only if you want to, I will not ask, understand?"

She looked at me and looked frightened and I wondered what the hell she was thinking.

"You like Lyn, you not like me!"

'OHH FUCK!!' I thought, trying to get my thoughts together.

"No Akiko, I like you and I like Lyn too."

"You want marry Lyn?"

"Lyn is too young for me, I like her very much, I like making love with her. I like you very much too and like making love with you."

"You want marry me?"

"You are married already but if you were not married I would."

"Then I always want make love with you! Lyn then be your daughter."

"Okay, okay, yes that works for me."

"I understand, I want you love my ass please, is that okay Jeff?"

"Yes that's okay Akiko, I want to love your ass too but first I have a present for you which you can have in a minute" I said, relieved that she had finally understood what I meant.

Chapter Nine.

I started off in the same way I had with Lyn, on her back, me on top and with kisses to lips breasts and down to her clit, having already taken the vibrator from under the pillow. I pressed the toy onto her clit and turned it on.

This time she did more than squeak, she screamed and said something very rapid in Thai which I doubted I would ever hear in my language course. I also thought I heard laughing from the landing but wasn't sure.

"WHAT YOU DO! WHAT YOU DO!" she cried, sitting up.

"This is your present Akiko" I said and showed her the bright yellow silicone vibrator.

I passed it to her and she held it in her hand, feeling the vibrations then looked at me and smiled.

"You give to Lyn?"

"Yes, she has a red one."

"Ahh she like red, I like yellow, thank you Jeff" and pressed it on her nipple and moaned and did it to the other one before passing it back to me.

I used it on her clit again and down but only against her pussy lips, telling her I would not push it inside because of her period but moved lower and let it buzz against the other hole and she laughed and wriggled her ass.

She reached for the lubricant and I put some on my finger and pushed it in her tight ass, then put the vibe back on her clit and she gasped. I added a second finger for a minute, stopped and wiped my hand before lubricating the vibe which I had turned off.

I pushed the toy inside her ass then turned it on and she cried out, gripping the sheet tightly with both hands. Now I started sliding it in and out, gradually getting deeper until she had all seven inches, only the control knob still showing in my fingers. She was loving it, moaning and writhing as I worked, I was thoroughly enjoying giving her so much pleasure.

"Give me cock Jeff... please!"

Who could refuse a plea like that, not me, that's for sure, so I pulled the toy out, wiped it and lubed my cock, placed it at her exit and pushed? It went in quite easily this time and in a few strokes I was balls deep. Akiko lifted her legs and hooked them over my hips and braced her arms on mine which were taking my weight above her small body.

1...34567...12