Escape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akiko gasped in surprise and started moaning gently, I guessed that I was doing okay so I wetted a finger and gently pushed it into her tight hole and she moaned louder. The finger gradually worked deeper until it was up to the knuckle.

"How does that feel?"

"It better than before, he just spit and push in."

"I'm going to add another finger now" I told her and pulled out and spit on them both and continued gently as before.

After a minute I added a third but didn't push as deep, just until she was wide enough to take my cock. Having no other lubricant, I created a lot of spit and applied it to my cock and placed the tip against her stretched hole.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yes Jeff..."

A little more spit on her opening and then I pushed, gently but steadily and she gave a little cry as the head popped in. I stopped and asked her if she was okay and she nodded, a look of concentration on her face. I pulled back a little and then pushed deeper, paused and repeated the action.

Each time I paused to allow her to acclimatise to this anal intruder, which was already deeper than her husband had ever gone. I asked if that was enough, she asked if it was all in, I looked and told her two inches so she replied with 'Do it' so I did, pulling back to the head and then sliding all the way in and she cried out in triumph as she felt my balls against her ass.

I put one arm under her waist and lifted her up, she grabbed around my neck as I got off the bed, turned sat and lay back so she was on top. She had obviously never been in this position before and looked confused, just sitting there.

"Now you ride me Akiko, that way you have all the control and can do whatever you want" I explained and waited to see what she would do.

She put her hands on my chest and lifted herself up a little and then lowered her ass gently until she was sat again. The look of concentration disappeared, she smiled and did it again but lifting a bit higher and soon she was riding me. I pulled her down onto my chest, gripped her hips, lifted and swivelled them up and back with the down stroke.

She soon got the rhythm and was enjoying herself but all this tight action had gotten my juices going and my climax was coming like a freight train.

"Cumming soon Akiko!" I warned her and she moved faster.

I lifted her hips and thrust upwards to meet her making a loud slap, followed by a dozen more then I blasted her smooth ass tunnel with cum. She felt the blasts and cried out, wanting to kiss me but unable to reach so she sucked my nipples and rubbed hers on my belly.

I slowly softened and caught my breath and reached for the box of tissues took a few and looked down at her.

"Hey..." I said quietly and she looked up, seeing tears running down her cheeks and was horrified. "I'm so sorry Akiko, I've hurt you! Why didn't you tell me to stop?"

"No, no Jeff! I happy, I make you happy, you very good to me, save my life, save Lyn, I love you!"

I was stunned for a different reason now, I handed her some tissues and she pushed up and pushed them between her cheeks to stop herself leaking onto the bed. I used a few more on myself while I thought fast... Did she mean it? Did I want her to mean it?

She got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom, still naked, my tissues were pretty clean so I put on my boxers and waited for her to return before taking my turn. She ran back in and dived under the covers giggling.

"Lyn not see me naked."

I took my turn to wash then returned and pulled her close and kissed her.

"How does it feel?"

"Little sore, not do again today but okay" she said seriously, then added with a laugh, "Me take big cock, me very happy, daughter will be jealous."

"When I saw you were crying, I thought I had hurt you" I explained.

"No Jeff, they happy tears." I kissed her again and gently patted her ass and said,

"I think it's time to get up, after breakfast I am going to see my parents and stay the night, on Sunday I will go home because I have to go to work all week. I will see if he says anything about you two leaving him then I will be back on Friday night."

"We will miss you" she said kissing me again.

"You can call me in an emergency anytime but if you just want to talk, call the house at night and I will call you back, okay Akiko?"

"Okay."

Lyn was in the kitchen when we walked in for breakfast.

"Hi Jeff, you must be better than Dad, she looks really happy... wait, she forgot her pills and you said you didn't have any condoms so how...?"

"There are other ways, nosey daughter" Akiko replied giggling again.

"You didn't... no, not there... but you told me he was big, did you lie?"

"No, I not lie! He very gentle not like your father, make me feel good, make me feel loved" and she started to cry and Lyn hurried to her and they hugged and kissed.

The separated and Lyn came to me, hugged me and gently kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you for that Jeff, she deserves some love."

"Maybe you should kiss her like that" I suggested.

She was taller than her mother but only by about three inches so was easier to kiss, she looked surprised, then turned and hugged Akiko and kissed her on the lips. Now her mother looked surprised but returned the kiss happily and when they finished, Lyn said.

"I have had boyfriends at college, we kissed, I learned to use hands to please them and mouth too but I wanted to stay a virgin so we split up. Another one asked me to do it in... there but I say no, it dirty, he got angry and made me walk home. I was late and I was punished with a spanking so my ass hurt anyway. Dad did that to her when she had her periods but he was rough."

"Jeff not rough, he very gentle, not hurt only little sore" and she held her forefinger and thumb about a quarter of an inch apart to show how little.

"I have two week's supply of pills but we will register on Monday and get you some condoms too" Lyn explained with a smile.

"Thank you, I didn't expect to need any here."

When the meal was over I went to pack my bag, while they did the washing up. On my return downstairs, I checked that the food supplies were adequate and gave Akiko some cash for anything they needed. They both came to me for a goodbye kiss and both smiled when they felt my reaction, I picked up my keys and left to drive the thirty miles to my parent's home after calling them to say I was on my way.

I reviewed how my life had changed over the last few weeks, from just working, eating and sleeping all week and spending the weekends working for myself, eating and sleeping.

Basically a damned boring life but with a goal at the end, when I could afford to just work for myself. Now I had rescued two women from an evil man, installed them in my workhouse and made love to the mother of the other one.

Chapter Five.

I arrived and let myself in, my father was John and he was out in the garden, my mother was Andrea but preferred to be called Andi, she was in the kitchen putting the coffee on as she had heard me open the door. I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek before going out the back of the house to the garden where my dad was working.

I hugged him too (we are a family of huggers) but he kept his dirty hands off my clothes. We went in for the coffee and for my explanation of my cryptic message from a few days ago. I described 'Dick' and how I met his wife and her condition and his daughter and what he was going to do to her on her birthday and afterwards and they were horrified.

I took me an hour to tell the whole story, well not the whole story, I left the sex with Akiko out but covered everything else.

"What are they going to do now, they cannot stay there when you have finished the house and sell it?" my mother asked.

"I asked if they wanted to move farther away but they don't know yet, they are just happy to have escaped. They have very little cash so Akiko will have to take a menial job and they will have to rent somewhere, Lyn still has to finish her college course" I replied.

"What are they doing at the house?" Dad wanted to know.

"They are cooking and cleaning to pay for their food, Lyn helped by mixing up the plaster for me."

"Where are they sleeping, are all the bedrooms finished?" this from my mother.

"Two are finished, I'm in one and they are in the other, sharing the cheap double bed I bought for them to use. Bedroom three was plastered yesterday but there's no bed to go in there."

We had an early lunch before Dad and I got stuck in to some repairs to the house and the garage which took all afternoon. I helped prepare dinner and with the washing up afterwards, then we sat and talked over a couple of drinks until bed time.

As usual I slept in my old room and enjoyed the nostalgia of it and had a good night's sleep. There was more work to do in the morning but it was all finished by eleven and I relaxed until lunch, watched some sport for a while and had an early dinner before driving home.

On the trip back, I thought about everything that had happened and what I would say at work, I also made a decision to try and learn Thai. That way I would be able to understand them and also converse with them in secret if necessary.

It had been a stressful week and a tiring one so I checked the house, got everything ready for work in the morning and went to bed for an early night after a shower. The bed was cold and empty as I lay there missing a small, warm and sexy body that had kept me company recently.

I arrived at work a little early, saw the foreman to find out what I would be doing that day. This involved putting in stud walls and the insulation between the plasterboard outsides, this was fine but the bad news was that I would be working with 'Dick' of all people.

We worked steadily and it was some time until he asked me about my week off but I was prepared.

"I went to stay with the parents, Dad had quite a lot of jobs that needed attention since I was last there. He's into gardening, not DIY so if it's not an emergency, he saves them all for me to do" I replied truthfully.

"Must have been a lot of work to last you for nine days" he continued at the next opportunity.

"Yeah well, I didn't leave here until Sunday afternoon, I met a few old friends during the week, even went swimming one afternoon. I did a few jobs each day, after all it was supposed to a holiday not just somewhere else to work."

That seemed to satisfy him and he didn't speak much after that, which suited me. At lunch I sat with my usual group, he was in a different room with his.

"Hey Jeff" Gareth, one of the brickies, called quietly, "Did you hear about 'Dick's wife and kid?"

"No, I only got back last night, I've been working with him all morning but he's barely spoken to me, except to ask about my holiday, why?"

"Lucky you" someone said and sniggered.

"Apparently they've skipped town and taken all his savings with them, thousands of pounds, he said" Gareth answered happily, "Good for them I say, miserable bastard, he'll have to pay his own gambling debts now!"

I didn't think it was true about the money but I would ask on Akiko on Friday night.

"He's been pumping everyone about what they we doing around last Monday but most of us were here."

"I was at my parents working on the roof, the garage and a lots of other jobs that my dad had saved up for me" I told them, "I came back here for a rest!" and they laughed.

That evening after I had eaten, I looked online for Thai language courses and chose one, signed up and paid for it. Once I logged on with my new username and created a password, I could start to learn. I gave it an hour and then logged out and called Akiko but Lyn answered it with a plain 'hello'.

"Hi Lyn... where's Akiko?"

"Hi Jeff, she's in the bath, I'll take the phone to her, she's not used to having one."

"Just a minute Lyn, I had to work with your dad today and he was pumping me with questions about what I had done with my week off. I expected that but what one of the other guys told me was that you had skipped town with all his savings, thousands of pounds" I explained.

There was a pause of a few seconds, then she burst out laughing.

"Thousands... ha, ha, ha! He gambled away most of his wages leaving barely enough to cover the bills and buy food, what she took was his stake for the next poker night and that was only about five hundred."

"Okay, thank you Lyn, how are you getting on?"

"We registered with a doctor and she got some pills but it will be a month until she is safe, there was a dental practice attached to the doctor's surgery so we registered with them too." Lyn replied.

"What about college?"

"They were expecting me to contact them and understand the situation and had been in communication with my old college and everything has been transferred but my records are sealed at both places."

"Good, you can give her the phone now and thank you."

"Thank you Jeff."

I talked to Akiko for a few minutes, explaining what had happened and been said at work. She was shocked that he had lied about the amount of money and asked if he had called the police, I told her that I doubted it as his history of abuse would have been found out and she was happy with that.

As the week passed in my routine of work, housework, eat, study Thai and sleep, I was looking forward to my weekend. 'Dick' barely spoke to anyone and that was fine by most of the guys but the contract that we were working on was for two hundred homes of various styles and sizes from two bedroom terraced maisonettes to four bedroom detached houses.

Only about eighty had been completed so far, approximately a hundred were in various stages of construction and the rest had only had the groundwork prepared. We would be here for another nine months at least but if we finished ahead of schedule then there would be big bonuses all round, possibly thousands each.

I drove home from work on Friday, showered and dressed and packed my weekend bag, I had watched for anyone following me just in case 'Dick' was suspicious but saw nothing sinister. I would be more careful when I left later when it was dark.

I called Akiko to say that I was leaving and should be there at around eight o'clock, then added a box of condoms that had been sat in the bedroom unopened, for some time and left.

I went to a garage to get fuel then drove through town, watching for any cars tailing me then I headed in the direction of my parent's house before switching my route to the workhouse. I arrived a few minutes late and parked the car in the drive, took my bag and let myself in and as soon as the door was shut and locked I was severely molested by Akiko and to a lesser degree by Lyn.

Both were happy to see me as I was to see them, they had even bought a pack of beers and gave me one while I gave them all the news from work, then what my parents had thought about the escape. Then they told me all their news from registering with the doctor and dentist to when Lyn would be starting college, which was going to be next term in six weeks' time.

I wanted to check the plaster in all the rooms that I had left wet but was told to sit as dinner was ready and I should see it in daylight. I was a bit suspicious of this but thought 'What the hell' and just relaxed until I was brought my dinner on a tray with a glass of wine.

"I could get to like this waitress service" I laughed, when they came and sat down with their dinners.

"I show you money I took from house, it not thousands!" Akiko snapped crossly.

"There's no need, that money is yours."

"I counted it Jeff and it came to just over five hundred and fifty, there was some loose change around the house so we took that too" Lyn added with a grin.

"He was probably going to use it in the big poker game that's going on this weekend" I explained, that's why he's so angry, not because you ran away."

"He will not be able to play now unless he uses his wages but if he loses he will not be able to pay the bills Lyn added"

"To change the subject..." I said after we had finished eating and the trays had been cleared back to the kitchen, "You, young lady have a birthday tomorrow. I don't know how you were going to celebrate it before but I think we should have a party, you are only eighteen once."

They both looked surprised that I suggested such a thing.

"We not have party... ever, Lyn not allowed to go to friend's parties, he say it just another day!" Akiko said sadly.

"The only party would have been in his bed tomorrow night and she would have been kicked out to my room for that!" Lyn exclaimed.

"Then it's time you had a proper party, we'll go shopping tomorrow morning, you two can get the food for the week and I'll do the rest and we'll meet back at the car. I can do some work in the afternoon and you will not have to cook dinner. Now I'm going to finish my wine and get an early night, I'll see you two in the morning."

They stood up with me and first the mother, then the daughter hugged and kissed me, I went up to the bathroom and then to bed, seeing that there were clean sheets on it, wondering if Akiko would be joining me for a cuddle. I placed the box of condoms next to the bed and found another one already there and laughed, thinking it would take a lot of sex to use up that lot.

I did vaguely wake to feel someone warm and soft in close cuddling me, then I fell asleep again. I woke up at six and spooning Akiko with my hard cock between the tops of her thighs. I move gently and my cock slipped forward and back easily against her surprisingly wet pussy lips.

I kept still as I didn't want to wake her but the feeling must have filtered into her mind because she started to move her hips, making my shaft rub along her pussy. She started moaning softly in her sleep then I felt her fingertips brush my cock as she rubbed her pussy.

"Mmmm... ahhh... UHH? Ohh... good morning Jeff, I having a nice dream... now dream come true" Akiko breathed.

She moved further forwards coming off the shaft but holding it in place with her fingers before pushing backwards and guiding the head into her very wet pussy.

"Ahhh!" we cried together as about half of me slid into her tight snatch but she didn't stop moving, she just repeated the action but took more and after completing the third, my balls were squashed against her ass.

"Let me put a condom on" I murmured into her ear.

"Not yes please... let me feel you inside."

I kept my hips still and let her ride me sideways but twisted my upper body to reach for the single condom tore the foil open ready to put it on. It didn't look as though she was going to stop any time soon so after five minutes I pulled out rolled onto my back, pushed the covers down and applied the rubber sheath.

That done I pulled the covers up again and spooned her and fed my meat back into her, hearing her sigh with pleasure. Now I started to fuck her in earnest, I reached over her and cupped a breast and she pressed my hand to her harder. She stayed still now and I thrust deeply with a faster rhythm.

I was breathing faster but she was panting and making small grunts and moans each time I pressed in. I rubbed her nipples and gently squeezed them but she made me do it harder then I slid my hands down to her pussy wetted two finger tips and rubbed her clit as she had been doing earlier.

She gasped and started backing onto my thrusts so I guessed that she would soon be cumming and sped up again so that I could try and cum with her. It was all very frantic and I was not quite there when she cried out and went rigid, squeezing me tightly, this was enough to make me cum, blasting into the soft latex, wishing that I didn't have to wear it.

When we had finished, Akiko pulled away and turned over and kissed me, then asked,

"Please I want to see."