Escape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the cover down as she looked at my half hard, rubber encased cock and laughed. I carefully pulled the rubber off and tied a knot in it and dropped it on the floor, pulled the cover up again and we cuddled.

"Akiko... I want to buy Lyn a present for her birthday but don't know what to get, do you know what she would like?"

"I not know, she not need clothes, maybe money would be better, for college things, we not have much and she have two more years of course."

"Okay, I'll buy her something small and give her some cash."

We lay cuddling and talking for an hour, then we got up, I wore a t-shirt, shorts and trainers Akiko had on her nightie and slippers. We went to the kitchen to start breakfast, then I carried a big mug of tea up to Lyn's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in Mum!" she cried so I opened the door and walked in to see the now eighteen year old, standing next to the bed naked, having just pulled off her nightie to get dressed.

We both stood and stared in shock and then she burst out laughing. I blushed and closed my eyes but I could still see the image of a beautiful naked girl in my mind and hoped that it would be burned there forever. The perfect light brown skin, firm breasts, a little bigger than her mother's, with dark brown nipples and a small black bush covering her pussy.

"It's okay Jeff, you can open your eyes and give me my tea now" Lyn said, still laughing, "Today, if you had been my father seeing me like that, I would be on my back with his little cock poking in me by now."

"I didn't mean to... I didn't know you were..."

"It's okay... in the last two weeks you have been a better father to me and a better substitute husband than he had been in almost eighteen years and I thank you from both of us. We have been happy and will remember this time with love, no matter what happens in the future."

I gave her the tea and smiled, then left and was still seeing that image when I almost fell down the stairs but caught myself in time and grinned at my foolishness. Lyn joined us shortly and smiled at me, then spoke to her mother in Thai but I only caught a few words but gathered it was about me seeing her naked.

Akiko looked angry and I thought I was in the shit but she couldn't keep up the pretence for long and laughed at my discomfort.

"What it matter Jeff, you not her father, you nice man!"

'What an accolade' I thought, 'Most mothers would have torn me to pieces for that'.

Chapter Six.

I left the two of them to clear up the kitchen while I inspected the plastered rooms and found that the dining room was spotless. In my absence they had cleaned up all the mess that I had made plastering, plus the debris from stripping the walls and ceiling that I had missed.

Even the window and sills had been cleaned so I moved on to the cloakroom and found that the same had been done in there. I quickly ran upstairs to check the third bedroom and that was perfect too and guessed that they were bored and decided to surprise me and they certainly had.

I went down to the kitchen and they stood waiting for my reaction with grins on their faces. I walked to Akiko picked her up kissed her and spun her around a few times before putting her down and watching her wobble across the room.

"Your turn Lyn!"

She tried to get away but her mother got in the way and I did the same thing to her while Akiko laughed.

"Thank you girls, it was a very nice surprise, now I'll start making them dirty again for a couple of hours, then we'll go shopping, okay."

"Okay Jeff!" they chorused and giggled.

I went out to the garage and brought in some 'Trade' white emulsion paint, poured some into a paint bucket, I added the same amount of water and mixed it. I would use this weak mixture to paint the newly plastered walls and ceilings as the plaster would absorb a lot of liquid.

After two coats had dried, I would give them two coats of normal paint to finish so that when a buyer move in, they could decorate with whatever colour scheme they chose. I would get all three rooms done during the weekend and they would be dry and ready for the second coat by the following weekend.

By the following weekend I would be tiling the cloakroom with plain white tiles plus floor tiles. It took two and a half hours and two coffees to paint the dining room, then I cleaned myself and changed my paint stained clothes ready to take them shopping.

They went to the big supermarket and were told to call me when they had finished because I had some things to do on my own. First I bought a wristwatch as a present that I thought a late teenage girl would wear, then bought some party decorations.

A 'Happy Eighteen' banner with matching balloons, some party food including small cakes and a 'Happy Birthday' cake, which one of the staff added 'Lyn' and '18' to the birthday message in liquid icing which would set in a minute or two. This was put in a plain cakebox and the rest in a plain carrier bags, I paid and returned to the car and put my items in the back and waited.

Akiko called five minutes later and I loaded the bags of shopping. We drove home and put the grocery shopping away, I put my box and bag out in the garage until after lunch. We ate and the girls watched a DVD while I painted the cloakroom and the third bedroom.

I had finished by five pm so showered, dressed, threw my work clothes in the washing box before joining them in the lounge.

"Well birthday girl, what would you like for dinner that can be delivered here?" I asked.

"Pizza!!" she screamed, jumping up and down.

I went to the kitchen and rummaged through a drawer until I found a pizza flyer and took it back to let them chose one each plus mine. Akiko told me that they rarely had any sort of takeaway because it cost too much money, he had told her.

I ordered them to be delivered at six thirty and told them to stay out of the lounge and kitchen until I told them otherwise. They were women so were very curious but I told them nothing and the harsh discipline that they were used to would not allow them to cheat so they went upstairs.

I went to the garage to fetch the party things and put up the banner and blew up the balloons, tying them to whatever fixtures I could. I set out the small cakes and other party food in the kitchen but hid the birthday cake after sticking eighteen candles in the top. Now I just had to wait for the pizzas to be delivered and when they arrived and were paid for, I called Akiko and Lyn to come down to the kitchen.

When they walked in they were stunned to see all the food laid out, there was a good selection but not many of each as there was pizza and cake afterwards. We loaded plates and I held Akiko back so that Lyn went first to the lounge, then we heard the scream and the laughter, we followed to see her playing with the balloons.

"Thank you Jeff" she said smiling.

When the pizza had been eaten and much of the other party food, I went back to the kitchen and lit the candles and slowly carried the cake through to the lounge and sang 'Happy Birthday' to Lyn as she sat and cried with happiness with her mother hugging her.

She blew out the candles in one go and cut a slice for each of us, it was only a chocolate sponge cake with soft white icing ('and what girl doesn't like chocolate' I thought) but it was her first in eighteen years. We cleared everything away and opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch to drink and talk.

After the second glass and while Akiko was opening a second bottle, Lyn came and sat on my lap, facing me looking serious. I wondered what the problem was but needn't have worried...

"Jeff... you have done so much for us already but this... this is... wonderful" and she kissed me tenderly.

When she sat back there were more tears, I wiped them away and smiled.

"It was my pleasure to do this for you, you deserve it after what you have been through and would have suffered today."

She kissed me again and pushed her tongue into my mouth and fenced with mine, I was surprised but went with it. I was hard as a rock, it was uncomfortable but I could feel her heat through our clothes so waited for her to move. She sat back and grinned, wriggling her ass, acknowledging what she had done, then kissed me briefly again and got off to sit with her third glass of red.

We talked about their options, now and when the house was completed and sold in a few weeks' time. I would try and buy another 'fixer-upper' in the same area but that was not guaranteed which would be a problem for them.

"I have to find work so we can rent house" Akiko said.

"And I will see if I could find part time work to do to fit around college" Lyn added.

I had no suggestions except that I could look online for accommodation for them when I was home. I let them finish the wine, gave them goodnight kisses and went to bed.

I was laying in the dark, still not asleep yet when I heard the door open and felt Akiko climb into the bed and come close for a cuddle as she had done before. I stroked her back and she shivered, then I felt her hand on my belly. Of course I was hard already as her small hand moved slowly down and over my hip before heading for my cock.

The fingers touched and the hand gripped my shaft and she cried out,

"OHH!"

That's when I went for the light and turned it on to reveal Lyn looking up at me in shock.

"Lyn what the hell are you doing here!" I snapped.

"She-she was right! I thought she was joking but... it's enormous!"

"No it's not, maybe a bit bigger than average but certainly not enormous and how do you know."

"Remember I told you I had a couple of boyfriends and gave them hand jobs but they wanted more so I dumped them so I've felt their cocks because it was dark in their cars. I also saw Dad's once when I heard Mum cry out, I cracked open their bedroom door and saw it before he used it in her and slapped her for not working harder on him, it was smaller than those boys."

"Okay Lyn, we've done that part, now tell me why you are in my bed gripping my cock!"

"If this were home I would have no choice, he would be raping me now! Now I have choice and I choose to make love with you or hopefully you will teach me how to make love like you do to Mum... I want it and need your love after so many years... Please?"

How could I refuse such an offer and heartfelt plea? I pulled her to me and kissed her gently but thoroughly, our tongues dancing together.

"Can I see it please?" she asked and I laughed and was going to throw the covers back but changed my mind.

"Close your eyes and explore with your hands before opening them" I suggested and she smiled and closed them and pushed the covers down, feeling her way until she found her target. She took the shaft in both hands, unable to reach right around the shaft with one, then one hand gently felt my balls and kneaded them.

"OHH!" she gasped again and I guessed that she had opened her eyes.

She continued to explore and suddenly pushed her head down and my little head disappeared into her hot mouth.

This time it was my turn to gasp,

"Mind your teeth Lyn!" and she mumbled what I thought was 'sorry' before she came up.

"How does my mum take this monster inside her pussy and her ass too??" she exclaimed.

"Very gently at first but remember that babies come out of there so it stretches" I explained.

She went back to work and soon was sucking on almost half of it but went too deep and gagged. She came up coughing and spluttering so I pulled her on top of me and stroked her back until she had recovered, then I looked into her eyes.

"Too deep?" and she nodded then grinned.

"How did I do for my first blow job?"

"Very well but going deep takes practice and many women cannot do it, now it's your turn" and she looked puzzled. "Sit up!"

That's when I saw her clean pussy for the first time and she laughed.

"I know he made her do it but when she found out that you liked it she did it for you so when I decided to do this tonight, I asked her and she showed me how to do it without cutting myself. Do you really like it?"

"I love it... so clean, smooth and pretty with no hair to get in the way."

"In the way of what?" she asked innocently.

I grinned and gripped her hips and pulled her forwards until her pussy was in my mouth and my tongue plunged into her sweetness.

"Ahh! Ohhh... mmm..."

Lyn obviously liked what I was doing as she ground her pussy on my mouth hard, my nose pressing on her clit and my tongue licking her, feeling the hymen with its small central opening. I eased back and moved up to suck on her clit and she cried out again, her hands in my hair urging me to work harder.

I wanted her to cum this way and continued alternating between the two sensitive places, feeling her thighs start to tremble, her breath coming in gasps and the almost constant moaning. Suddenly her thighs gripped my head and she went rigid.

"AAAAAAhhhhhh!!" she wailed and pussy juice ran into my mouth in a flood.

She shook and moaned, I sucked and drank her juices until she relaxed and I had to hold her up, then I saw a movement. Akiko was stood in the doorway watching and I smiled, she nodded and smiled too before backing out and quietly closing the door.

Chapter Seven.

I lay her down on my chest carefully because she was rather limp, her head on my shoulder, smiling but still breathing quickly. It was at least a minute before she had recovered enough to speak.

"That... that was incredible... I've made myself cum with my fingers before, those boys didn't but that was so... intense. I thought that men just wanted blow jobs and to stick their cocks into us and cum... my more experienced girlfriends at senior school and college told me that, but you..."

"I am happy that you enjoyed your first oral orgasm."

"And I think I peed in your mouth!" she suddenly cried, horrified, "I'm so sorry..."

She started to get up and I thought she was going to run so I held her tightly until she relaxed again.

"That wasn't pee honey that was love juice or girl cum."

"But you swallowed it!" still shocked.

"And it tasted nice too" and I kissed her, letting her taste her juices that lingered on my mouth.

"So that's what pussy tastes like" she mused, then licked my chin.

"I've heard that boy's cum tastes nasty."

"It's texture is like a cross between plain yogurt and jelly but salty or musty and food the guy's eaten can change the taste, especially garlic. More women spit it out than swallow it if their partner cums in their mouth, he should at least give her some warning then it's her choice where he cums."

"I'll try it once and make a decision."

"Very sensible Lyn."

"My mother didn't have a choice if that was what he wanted but she told me she chose to do it for you and will happily do it again so it can't be that bad."

We lay there for a few minutes, I was gently stroking her back down to her ass which wriggled when I touched it so I cupped both cheeks which tightened to hard muscle for a second. Then relaxed allowing me to squeeze and caress the soft globes of flesh. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Something down there is prodding me, he thinks it's his turn to have some more fun... where would he like to go Jeff?"

"Anywhere you chose as long as it's not to sleep."

"I came in here for one purpose and thought it would be all over by now but it has been far better than I had imagined. I really don't know how to do this properly so will you show me and make me a woman?" she asked nervously.

I rolled her over onto her back, supporting my weight on my arms and kissed her, lingeringly. I moved down her body exactly as I had done to Akiko, licking and sucking her nipples making them stand up hard. Her belly button wasn't ticklish but when I reached her pussy again, I worked the magic with my tongue.

She soon reacted and her juices lubricated her pussy, I had a tube of lubrication by the bed for anal with her mother so reached for it and applied some to her lips and to my cock. I aimed the head towards the target and moved until the tip touched, making her jump. I rubbed the head up and down her lips and then pushed gently.

She moaned and spread her legs wider, I pushed again a little harder but it wouldn't go in.

"Push harder Jeff."

I pulled back, added more lube and pushed again with more effort... then suddenly she cried loudly as the head and another two inches disappeared. I froze to allow her to adjust and when she nodded I pulled back and slid forwards again, giving her a little bit more.

Her face was a mask of concentration but she looked at me and smiled although it was a little strained. More lube and there was blood on my cock from her tough hymen, it took a while but she reached up and pulled me down to take the last bit, then wrapped her legs around my waist and sighed.

"How are you feeling Lyn?" I asked ready to quit if she was too sore.

"It's okay as long as you go gently and don't take too long" she replied.

I began to stroke slowly and gently, the lube helped and after a short time her juices made it easier so I sped up a little. Her pussy was tight but warm and slippery and I could feel my own juices starting to churn.

"A couple of minutes" I advised.

"Okay Jeff, you can go a bit faster now."

I did so and felt her squeeze me occasionally which felt wonderful, my estimate was a little out but soon I was heading rapidly to a finish. I warned her with a few seconds to go so she hugged me to her and squeezed me internally and I blasted hot cum deep into her body.

"Ahh!" she cried when she felt it.

I pumped every last drop into her eager but sore pussy and then relaxed, feeling my cock diminish in size before I sat up and reached for the tissues. I passed her some and pulled out, wiping myself clean of lube, cum and blood, although there was not a lot of the latter.

I watched her squeeze as much cum out as possible onto tissues then held the rest to her pussy, got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, I gave her a minute then followed her and we changed over with a laugh, on the landing. I cleaned up and returned to the bedroom and we cuddled.

"How is it now honey?" I asked again.

"I probably will not want to do that again tomorrow but next weekend... and I may even try the oral or the anal if you are nice, but then you are always nice" and she kissed me.

"I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you."

"You did your best to make it easy for me and I appreciate that, it was just a bit harder than either of us thought it would be but it's done now and he didn't do it!" she finished and pumped her fist triumphantly.

We slept soundly, at least I did, she never complained in the morning when we got up but she went for a bath straight after breakfast, Akiko asked me how it went and I told her.

"I too had trouble first time, he got angry, hit me and pushed very hard, hurt me a lot but he didn't care..." she said sadly.

I gave her a hug and a kiss but then she wouldn't let me go so I picked her up under her arms and sat her on the worktop, making her almost my height. She spread her knees and we started again, the hugs and kisses were so much easier this way and I think we could have probably made love there but didn't.

I poured more paint for the cloakroom and the third bedroom and worked steadily trying not to make too much mess as they would probably clean up while I was at work. I moved up to the bedroom, took a break for lunch and finished by three pm, tired but happy.

Akiko made tea and Lyn ran me a bath, we had early dinner at six then I packed up my things, kissed them both goodbye and drove the fifty miles home feeling very pleased with my weekend. I was even more pleased when I arrived at work to find that 'Dick' was on holiday for the week.