Escape From Comfort Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple work through feelings after unexpected swinging.
5k words
4.32
21.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,508 Followers

Erika and I walked home companionably. It might perhaps be more accurate to say we wove home, as over the course of the evening at our friends', just the four of us had consumed a bottle of Pinot Noir and almost all of a bottle of Rye. We were mostly silent, holding hands and content to marshal our thoughts for the conversation when we got home that we both wanted and feared a little.

I let us in through the front door into the dark house. Our daughter Merry would be at her grandparents' the whole weekend. Erika and I were each primed to talk things out about the way a simple dinner with new friends and morphed into the wildest night of our lives.

Instead of talking, we were immediately tearing off each other's clothes, right in the foyer. It didn't take long to accomplish. We were both just wearing simple shorts and light shirts. Our underwear was balled up in Erika's purse. We hadn't bothered to put it back on when we finally got dressed before we left Peter and Sara's place.

I pushed Erika down on the deep, soft oriental rub covering the floor and we started kissing. Deep, hot, passionate making out that we hadn't indulged in fully in years, and seldom ever with the intensity we both felt right then. At first, neither of us so much as touched each other's erogenous zones. We simply embraced, holding each other fiercely. At last, during a break to gasp for air, I slid my hands down Erika's back and clutched at her rich, warm ass. She groaned happily, kissed me again, and rolled me over on my back, straddling me. Then she breathed in my ear, "Now!" Almost without effort, my cock and her pussy aligned and I slipped inside her with an ecstatic moan.

Foreplay? We didn't need no stinking foreplay. We had just indulged in hours of 'foreplay' at Peter and Sara's, just not with each other. We both desperately desired and urgently needed to couple between ourselves. The two yearnings were equally powerful, but distinct from one another. Fortunately, they both drove us to the same act.

My hips surged upwards, driving my cock as deep inside Erika as I could go. She pressed me back to the rug and began to ride up and down atop me. Beyond the fantastic sensation of pleasure that was overwhelming me, a small fragment of my analytical mind remained active. The pussy now confining my cock was different that the one I had fucked not much more than an hour before. Not just a different pussy, but it felt differently, moved differently, and cradled my cock within it differently. I was neither inclined to, nor capable of, making relative value judgements, right then. I just marveled at the difference. My hands reached up to hold my wife's fantastic breasts, reveling in how they overflowed my grasp. They were bigger, firmer, and more luxuriant than the fantastic but smaller tits I had played with earlier that evening, though those other breasts had had the most extraordinary nipples.

I rolled my pelvis upward, altering the angle of my cock as it penetrated Erika to just the one I knew she liked, and in moments she began to come. She bit down on her lip to stifle her screams of pleasure, then she clearly remembered that our daughter Merry was at her grandparents'. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" she screamed and threw her head back and forth as she spasmed atop me.

When her shudders finished running their course, I rolled over atop her, then slid my dripping dick free of her confines. Erika chuckled breathlessly as I slid up to straddle her chest. "So," she said with a silky, mocking tone, "were you jealous while you watched Peter do this with me?" My cock settled between her breasts and Erika squeezed them together around me.

"Jealous? Yes! Angry? No," I gritted out between clenched teeth as I twitched all over at the sensation of sliding my dripping cock between her mams. "I was utterly turned on. It's crazy."

"Mmmm. Yeah, there you go," instructed Erika. "Like that. Oooh. Yes, it was crazy. I was loving it. Almost as much as I am loving this. I didn't know then that you two were spying on us, but I was wishing that you were."

"The only thing that harshed my enjoyment of watching you was wondering how the fuck I got out of the habit of asking to do this," I gasped. My breath was getting short. I could tell I was going to pop soon. "It's the only thing in my mind getting in the way of this being perfect right now."

"We will make up for lost time," laughed Erika beneath me. "Now get your head straight and cream me hard. I can feel you are there. Fuck my titties!" Erika seldom used dirty talk any more. I definitely got my head in the right frame of mind.

Then I pretty much lost all mental process as I came thunderously. I wanted to talk dirty back to Erika, but all I could manage was a very loud gurgling incoherence. Everything from my toes to my teeth tingled, and despite this being my third goddamned ejaculation that evening, I still sprayed Erika hard. Jizz was everywhere on her chest, throat, and chin. How had I had that much left to give?

I rolled off of Erika to the side and collapsed next to her on the scarlet and other colored rug. She immediately rolled over to cuddle with me, despite the cum all over her. We snuggled together in the afterglow of the most intensely powerful orgasmic moment we had shared in many years.

And we woke up just after six the next morning, when a beam of sunshine moved to hit our eyes through the side windows of the front door! We woke virtually simultaneously. We lifted our head to evaluate what the fuck was going on and both realized that we were well and truly hung-over.

"Some water before falling asleep would have been a good idea," groaned Erika.

"Yeah," I replied. "Like, a gallon or two."

"Too late now!" she sang softly. We laughed and turned to kiss each other.

That kiss did not last long. Our combined morning breath could have been considered a chemical weapon of mass destruction.

"Toothbrush. Now," I gurgled, struggling too gently stand up.

"You brush your teeth if you want," said Erika, standing as well. "I fell asleep with the semen of some strange man I obviously don't know sprayed all over me. I am taking my crusty ass to the shower."

Eventually we were both clean and presentable enough to get dressed, kiss a nice, comfortable, married kiss, and go to the kitchen for breakfast. I was buoyed by the seething new fire I felt below that same old, same old kiss.

Sleeping off a sex and booze bender naked on a floor rug did not make for a restful, restorative sleep. All we could muster for breakfast were bowls of Merry's Lucky Charms. We ate in silence and smiled at each other happily, but with growing uncertainty.

When the uncertainty grew too uncomfortable, I broke the silence. "Okay, we have got to talk. Here's what I suggest: I tell you everything I did to and with Sara. You tell me the same thing about what you did with Peter. Then you tell me what you were feeling at the time, and what you're feeling now. Then I do the same. If we are still happy after all that, we figure out why we are so happy, and what we do next." Erika nodded at me. Suddenly, we were both pretty afraid. Could we take this, sober and alone?

I started, describing in greater detail than I had planned what Sara and I did in the kitchen and living room. The first sign I saw that we were going to make this work was when I described Sara's trick of the sideways sixty-nine. My wife and I have a limited telepathy of sorts, and I could see her filing away that idea for future implementation... with me. Then Erika was practically squirming in her chair while I described watching her fucking Peter, with my cock buried in Sara.

Erika took a deep breath and began her story. Sara and I had been inside for only seconds when she and Peter had climbed out of the pool. "We were just talking away, facing each other, when I... I just reached out and touched his cock. It was swinging away there, right in front of me. Peter was patient, he waited for me to make the first move. I think that was important."

"Sara waited for me to touch her first, too," I replied in agreement.

The rest of her story was similar to mine, though she and Peter traded oral favors instead of managing at the same time. I pushed her to fill in details of the parts I had already overseen. My cock was rumbling away in my pants as my mind demanded the sexy details.

"As for how I felt at the time..." she went on, all details exhausted, "You saw my eyes. I was on a wild high that came out of nowhere. It was like I had spontaneously dropped every restriction from our relationship and normal behavior. And it felt like you were doing the same thing at the exact same time. I could not have begun any of it, if it hadn't felt like we both just snapped at the same time. I hope I'm right."

"Then you and Sara went off inside and the next thing I knew, I was sucking Peter's cock. And George," she said, taking a deep breath, "I was fucking loving it, SO much. But my mind was totally split. Both halves were having the time of my life, though. Half of me was off in an out-of-body experience, imagining Sara sucking your cock, how hot that would be, and wondering how she would do it. It was like none of this was real."

"But the other half of my mind was very much inside my body, reveling in Peter, what I was doing to him, and he was doing to me."

"Well, good for that half," I could not help but interject, "because Peter was inside your body too. I'd have hated for him to be lonely!"

We just stared at each other, then burst out laughing. A whole lot of subterranean stress and anxiety flowed out and away with that laughter.

"It was very much the same for me," I said. "Sara is a hell of a lay, but what kept it from being wrong, wrong, all kinds of wrong, were my thoughts of you. You and Peter." I searched for a way to crystalize my feelings for her and for myself. Erika looked at me patiently, lovingly, but apprehensively.

"Okay, first the scary, dangerous part. I felt very turned on being with Sara because... No, wait. Let's be blunt and explicit, especially for this part. It was incredibly hot fucking Sara. She is a hot piece of ass. But was the biggest turn on was that she WASN'T YOU." I looked at Erika closely for a moment. I saw in her eyes a little bit of hurt, a little bit of understanding, and a lot of invitation to keep going. "The body craves stimulation, and it craves variety. Fucking someone else was fan-dam-tasticly fun, right? I mean, I heard how hot things were for you with Peter!" Erika nodded, and even smiled a little. "But," I said emphatically, "if it were just me and Sara, I'd have never touched her. I'd check her out six was to Sunday, but never touch her. If the two of us fucked on our own, especially without your knowledge, that would be a betrayal. Worse... much worse, it would risk forming emotional bonds that might interfere with or undermine OUR bond. No casual fun is worth endangering you and me."

"Exactly," said Erika firmly. But them doubt crept into her voice the loudest yet. The doubt was loud, her voice quiet. "But then, what were we fucking thinking?"

"I have no idea what we were thinking consciously," I laughed. "Except maybe we just both knew that here was the first shot at some real sexual adventure in our lives in years. Somehow, we both thought it could work. I for one still do, though I'm trying to talk my way through way right now."

Erika clearly wanted me to work it out too. She just looked at me expectantly.

I took a breath. "The second part was you. I could really tell Peter turned you on, too. I was pretty sure that the animalistic side of you was just as eager to jump Peter's bones as mine was to leap at the sudden opportunity to bang Sara. And here's the thing: We GAVE that opportunity to each other. I withdrew so you could fuck Peter's brains out. You stayed back so I could go stick my cock down Sara's throat. Hearing how loud Peter made you come turned me on, but simply controlling my jealousy to let you have the opportunity for him to make you come made me feel good."

Erika interjected excitedly. "That makes so much sense. Aside from the animalistic pleasure, and yes Peter could deal some pleasure. When we made lov... no, your rules... when he laid the wood to me, I came as hard and as long as I ever have. But yes, ignoring the unignorable pleasure for a moment, the EMOTIONAL joy I felt at that very time came from knowing YOU were more than just enjoying yourself too." She paused, excited that we understood this the same way. "But," she went on, "if this was just some kind 'gift exchange', why was the whole thing... the whole evening--not just the actual sex, why was it So. Fucking. Hot?"

I grinned. "It was so hot, wasn't it? Here's the next point I'm thinking through: Competitiveness; Friendly competition."

"What?" Erika laughed.

"Throughout the evening, both after, and especially before, I kept having moments where I'd think about Peter and go, 'who the fuck does this dude think he is?' Then I'd try to top him. When he stripped and hopped in the pool? I stood there in the pool, practically taunting me with his arm around my naked wife! So I had to strip even slower, full face on to all of you, and walk as brazenly slowly to the pool as my secretly wobbly legs could take me."

"You won the dick size competition too, you know," smiled Erika.

"Yes, I did," I laughed smugly. "Maybe this is just guy thing, though."

"Nope," replied Erika merrily. "I see what you mean. There was a huge tipping point for me. When Sara suggested skinny-dipping, my brain reeled. I think it went through all the gave/take/share calculations we just went through in a single heart beat, and I knew I wanted to jump in that pool naked in front of you and Peter. Once I knew that, I was damned if I was going to let Sara get naked before me!"

"Yesss!" I replied merrily. "And I know how you love a good game. I wanted to be competitive with you, too!"

"Me?!?"

"I was pretty sure you were going to be a legend in their house after all was said and done," I smiled. "There was no way that I was going to leave Sara's opinion of me at, 'Eh. He was fine.'"

"I do love a good game," sighed Erika. "I feel so much better about all this. Thank you for articulating it."

"I'm actually not done being terribly insightful," I said haughtily but seriously.

"Oh?"

"I have an addendum to their Rule Three. You know the one where they only swing with a couple if they both find their potential dance partner to be desirable?"

"No one takes one for the team. Right," responded Erika, waiting to see where I was going.

"We need to be friends with our opposite number as well. Real friends. I like Peter. A lot. I was getting a real kick out of being generous to HIM."

"Oh, so you were handing out samples of my ass to your buddy?" retorted Erika, but with no heat in her voice. She knew what I meant. She also seemed to think it was hot.

"Kind of," I grinned. "The important point is, we could have an opportunity to swing with Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, but if I thought Ryan was a douchebag, I'd have to say we should pass."

Erika bit her lip for a second, then said, "Hey! On a not-so side note, can we think of calling, um... all this sort of thing something besides 'swinging'? It sounds like we are coked-up people from the seventies."

"Sure," I replied. "But what do we call it? And why is it a 'not-so side' issue?"

"How about 'horsing around', until we come up with something better?" mused Erika. "And as for the not a side issue, I'm wondering if we should consider making our 'horsing around' activities go in some different directions from what Peter and Sara focus on..."

"Oh ho!" I laughed, focusing intently on her face. "So tell me, Erika my perfect woman, what kinks from last night do you want to bend a bit more?" She blushed. I took a guess. "Let's see. You want to show off that bod of yours a bit more than in so private a setting."

Erika blushed more, but nodded. "Remember back to Jamaica and St. Martaan, and their clothing-optional beaches? I didn't want to admit it much back then, but I really thought I had a little exhibitionist streak. Maybe that's why I never had much enthusiasm for going back gain. I was a little scared of what I might do next. After last night, I am downright sure I get off on showing off. AND..." she said to my grinning face, holding up a finger, "I kind of want to exhibit YOU a little bit, too. Especially after last night. It was so hot watching Sara see you drop your shorts and wave that magnificent dick around."

"I guess my real point is," Erika said through my somewhat embarrassed (and unsure) laughter, "Let's not settle just yet on how we are going to define 'horsing around', okay? Let's make Rule One: Ask first, but it is always okay to ask. And it is always okay to say no."

"I like that," I agreed. "Does my freaky-leaky wife have any initial things to ask?"

"Maybe," she drawled. "Our mom and dad vacation is in 34 days, right?"

Mom and dad vacation was our one week a year where we let Merry stay with her grandparents and we went off to be husband and wife. In early days, we went to places like tropical islands. This year, we were going to Napa and San Francisco to drink wine, sleep in a quaint BnB, and visit museums in the city.

"We can still cancel the Bay Area thing," she said. "How about we go to the resort next door to where we went in the Caribbean?"

"The nudist colony in St. Martaan?" I asked, not sure if I was ready for 24/7 nudity. At least not for me.

"No, the place in Jamaica! The one with the high walls around the perimeter! The nudist colony doesn't send me either. People go there to be naked and do normal things. The one I'm talking about, people go there to do crazy things and get nekkid while they do it!"

"I'd like to give that idea some probing, judicious thought for a while," I said, "then agree to it whole-heartedly."

"Let's look it up," giggled Erika, grabbing her laptop off the kitchen counter.

Just then, Erika's phone rang. "It's Sara!" she exclaimed.

She set the phone down on the table in front of us and answered. "Hey Sara! I'm in the kitchen and you are on speaker with me and George."

"Oh, both of you," said Sara with a lilt in her voice. "Cool. Peter and I just wanted to call you and see what's up with you guys after yesterday. You are on speaker on our end too. Peter will join us if he ever gets out of the bathroom."

"Men love to hide in there, don't they?" laughed Erika.

"Peter sure does. Even after the titanic sex we had this morning in the aftermath of last night's festivities," Sara drawled. I could tell she was trying to wind up Erika, and maybe me.

Erika looked at me and arched her eyebrows. I laughed silently. Suddenly we both were definitely getting competitive about sexy time. "Wow, Sara," gasped Erika as if scandalized. "We didn't make it two feet inside our front door last night before the titanic sex began. We collapsed cold afterward and spent the night sleeping in the nude and covered in cum on the floor of our foyer."

Erika sat like a cat with a canary, sipping her coffee smugly in the silence that greeted that. I don't think that silence lasted as long as Erika had hoped though.

"Ha! You go, guys!" laughed Sara after her not long-enough pause. "That, and the fact that you just told me about it, reassures me a lot. I take it I need not worry about where the two of you are with each other?"

"We've spent the morning taking about it," I saids simply. "It's been pretty confusing and pretty incredible over the last 24 hours, I for one am convinced that we are on solid ground."

"Yes," added Erika. "We still have a lot of questions to explore with each other, but I think they are all good ones."

"Excellent. I'm glad. And I'm interested to hear what you too surprisingly crazy people come up with," said Sara, adopting a Voice of Experience.

Publius68
Publius68
2,508 Followers
12