All Comments on 'Escape From Comfort Ch. 02'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 3 years ago

Not really the kind of conversation they would have the morning after. No discussion about any possible consequences just thinking about carnal pleasures to come. As they suddenly swapped partners without so much as a quick word, it would have been extremely sensible to consider the ramifications of their actions.

Thinking with their genitalia not their brains. Many such relationships, as mentioned elsewhere, end in divorce and acrimony as one or the other of them, embrace the lifestyle more than their partner.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Perfectly executed and a wonderful description of how a couple might react after a first night's swinging.

Odiouser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You guys need to decide quickly just who Mary is going to live with after you divorce.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

She tells him that she got on with Peter so hard and for so long as she has never done it before? And he accepts it as if she reads to him from the newspaper? Either he's a huge idiot or you want to sell him to us as a cuckold. In reality, this marriage is dead. The two just haven't noticed yet. According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging sharing, swapping or cuckolding are destroyed within two years. Most common reason jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other. It's amazing that there are always idiots who play with a chance of 1:49 against themselves!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Better Title: The Beginning of the End of the Marriage.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well this is the literary equivalent of a child born to a brother and sister couple.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Ch 2 had to be real hot to compare to Ch1. It failed and was rater average. Not sure how you would follow up, but talk doesn't get it.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

The scenes are well-written, but they don't add up to satisfying drama. A drama needs conflict, needs complications, needs consequences.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Mathew's previous comment unfortunately is true when it comes to statistics. Neither open marriage or a'swinging: is nearly as successful as "Cheating". Especially if the cheating spouse is ethical and caring enough to be so careful the partner never knows about it. Those same statistics were true in the late 1970'and early 1980's when I worked on a similar study in Minnesota. We were actually a bit amazed by the results. Our very Liberal and free-thinking research team predicted that "Open Marriage" followed by "Swinging would be a more successful lifestyle. Boy, were we all wrong. The first story was a five, the follow-up conversation was just anti climatic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES