Escape From Comfort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of crazy people," Erika went on, looking at me with yet another wicked grin. "Next time we get together without the kids, have you decided whether George is going to have pretty new tatas to play with?"

There was another silence. Again, it was not as long a period of speechlessness and I felt Erika was going for. "You. Are. Bad," declared Sara. "And if you must pry, I made a consultation appointment already this morning before I called you. Peter is much more excited about it than is probably good for him," she added with dark humor.

"Good," laughed Erika. She looked at me with a gleam that told me she was about to scandalize me this time. "Because next time we all horse around, I plan on fucking your husband so hard his toes curl. Last night he blasted on my chest, but next time he doesn't get off so easy. He's going to cum inside me as hard as I can make him." Erika sat back and stared at me, half in competitive triumph, half pleading that we really were good with all this.

That challenge was meant to leave me speechless, but there was an even longer pause over the phone this time! "I am glad and little scared at how much you are getting this," said Sara with quite good humor.

I looked back at Erika intensely. I held her gaze firmly and smiled at her throughout what I said next. "Well, Sara, while Erika is fucking your husband dry, let me tell you what I intend to do to you. I'm going to carry you up to Erika's and my bedroom. I'm going to slowly strip off your top. Then, new boobs or your present excellent equipment aside, I intend to devour your fantastic, responsive nipples. I won't take too long about it though, because I'll be too eager for what comes next." Silence came from the phone, and I forged on, speaking slowly and clearly and softly.

"I'm going to strip your pants off you, sliding them ever so slowly down your legs. Then I'm going to throw you on our bed and start kissing up along one of your legs, starting at your ankle, and giving special attention to your supple calf. Then I'm going to tickle the back of your knee and lick up along the inside of your thigh. Right before I reach your pussy, I'm going to stop, back away, and make you wait for it for a little bit while I drink in the sight of your naked body spread beneath me. Then I will start up your other thigh, only slower this time. When I reach your pussy again, I'm going to tease at your little bud with my thumb for a bit, then push my tongue as far into you as it will go. I'm going revel in your delicious flavor and aroma as my tongue hits every nerve ending it can reach. Over. And. Over. Again. And I'm going to keep going as long as it takes to make you scream so loudly in ecstasy that Peter and Erika will stop whatever pleasure that they are engaging in in sheer jealousy of my lingual prowess. I'm going squeeze your tight little ass and suckle on your clit to keep you going, keep you crying out in pleasure you can't contain until you collapse in utter exhaustion."

"What do you think of that plan, Sara?" I asked at last, grinning all the while at Erika who was staring at me wide-eyed and literally sweating. Then she winked at me, as if to say that I had won that particular competition.

"Well, George," Peter's voice came over the phone drily, "What I think is that you have my permission to engage in theoretical phone sex with my wife on the semi-regular."

"Peter!" exclaimed Erika.

"I came in while you were still talking about how hard you are going to fuck me in the future, Erika. You and I can talk on the phone in the future too, please. I didn't want to interrupt either one of you by saying hello."

"And you, Sarah?" I asked teasingly. "What did you think of my little scenario? Does it meet your approval?"

"Well..." answered Peter, "I'd have to say that, unh, I think it did. Um. She'd answer you herself, but... ohh, yeah, about half way through your little tirade she pulled open my... my robe, and started giving me her very best efforts in fellatio. Oh, yes please. Just like that, Sara. And yes, Sarah's best, AHHH, efforts are very impressive."

Erika rose and walked around the table to me, sinking down to tug at my fly. Really? Again ALREADY? I needed to talk dirty all the time. "Yes, Peter. George told me at some length about Sara's prowess last night when we got home. I might have somethings to learn from her," she called out to the phone in a silky tone. "Since she is busy, how about you describe exactly what she is doing to you?"

"What? I... Um. That is... Oh, yes!" It seemed that both Erika had managed to shock even Mr. Swinger, and also that Sara's effort were in over-drive. Rather confusedly, Peter went on. "Well, Sara is kneeling between my legs and has her hands on... yessss...on my thighs. She's doing it all with her mouth. She is... Wait, George, is Erika copying what I'm saying?" Peter asked sharply, momentarily focused.

I looked down at Erika, who looked backup at me with an evilly patient smile. "I think she is going to," I replied impatiently. "If you just get on with the fucking description! Please?"

"Sorry, bro!" gasped Peter. Then he rallied to help me out and regained his concentration. "Right now, she is going no-hands, like I said. She only has a couple of inches of me in her mouth, but her tongue is rolling round and around my cock while she slides that bit of me deeper and shallower... and deeper and shallower." Erika did indeed begin to copy what Peter was saying and I rolled my head back in a silent moan.

"Now she just revered direction with her tongue and it is like a new sensation all over," said Peter. His voice was definitely getting stronger as he started having fun with what he was saying. He fucking changed his voice to that of a play-by-play announcer. "And now the champ is sucking hard on me like I'm a lollipop. She's taking more of me into her mouth, with her tongue pressed hard against the underside of my... shaaaft!" The last move got to him and his momentary vocal clarity dissolved.

It got to me too, as Erika copied Peter's description. I ran my hands through her hair and looked down at her. Her smiling eyes gazed back at me and we both clearly thought that last night's crazy weirdness was back in full.

"Oh honey," gasped Peter, "you... you are the best." Manfully, he resumed is description of her efforts, so that I could enjoy their reflection through Erika. Joking aside, the man was a pal.

Peter was interrupted by a loud schlepping pop as Sara pulled he self off him in manner that would obviously be heard. "Goddamn it Peter! I only started this to pass the time and get you riled up so when we end this fucking phone call, you can do to me EXACTLY what George just described a minute ago... in every detail!"

We all burst out laughing. That is, Peter and I burst out laughing. You could just about hear Sara glaring at Peter through the speakerphone. Erika started to laugh, but choked a little on my cock in her mouth instead. The little wench just stood up and went to rinse the cereal bowls! "Well, since I intend to make George do it to ME as well once we all hang up, let's finish shall we?" Erika laughed. "Before you go, how'd you like to bring Felicity over next Saturday for a normal people dinner?"

12