All Comments on 'Escape from Earth Ch. 02'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bodhi1978Bodhi1978about 7 years ago
This is awesome!

I'm so loving your story! Keep going, please!

That said, I keep imagining our alien friend as looking like Jada Fire (if you haven't seen how she looks now that she's retired, trust me that's a GREAT thing), who's my favorite big breasted voluptuous porn star (probably oversharing, but thos story is a lot of fun to imagine).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i like this story

it could be better but it has a nice base. You should at least get a friend to look over your work before posting. Unless you're like me and haven't any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing writing

wow, you are a very good writer. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...

Not a fan of mass-cuckolding, but must say it's not a bad job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Thanks

Once again it's too bad you can't readily see what the story is about before you start reading.

Back when I was thirteen the idea of a woman that'd do it with anybody was sexy since that was the only way I thought I'd ever get any. Having encountered a few walking used condoms in the years since then I've realized they're pretty disgusting and having to go to the doc afterwards is just embarrassing.

Much better to skip the trash and find a more selective female who likes you for more than sex...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
outstanding

There is here a perfect blend of character development, an exciting plot, a sci-fi background, and a romantic atmosphere, adding up to great story telling. If there is any flaw in this chapter it is in its brevity. Five stars.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

You cucks that write and the protagonist's girl fucking anything are so pathetic. It's a huge turn off. I know, you don't have your manhood, so you can't understand, but please, try.

LacastrianLacastrian6 months ago

Where is the warning that this is a cuckold story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous