Escape from ForestBlind Ch. 04

Story Info
Tiffany's man romances her, surrendering to her pegging.
8.6k words
4.6
5.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

Tiffany was self-conscious, even though Monica and Jonelle were behind closed doors in the apartment. She tugged one cup of her bra a little better into place, rearranging things back to normal after her hasty cover-up when Scaffaro's use of her name so disoriented her, slamming her back into the reality of real life as the cottage, the crackling fire's warmth on her skin, his hard dick throbbing between them, all evaporated into a mental mist.

The three of us . . . all masturbating to this insane role play, she thought. Shit! I didn't even know I was playing with my breasts.

How did I do that in real life when what I was doing in the game was grabbing Scaffaro's ass?

Tiffany's pussy tingled when the question jumped to her mind.

Oh, my god! What a butt! Jesus! High and firm, and his skin so hot under my hands . . .

She glanced at the screen of her laptop. He waited for her. His cock was erect. He had a sincere smile, one side of his face almost hidden in shadow.

He called me 'Tiffany', she thought. This gorgeous man said my name.

Before Tiff allowed herself any more rumination, she settled back into the comfortable chair and pulled the side table into better position for tapping the keyboard as she maneuvered things -- purposefully -- into the best position that would allow her hands to roam over her body while still seeing the laptop screen.

Am I really doing this? she thought. Preparing to get myself off in real life to what I'll be experiencing as . . . as 'Xandria' in some weird video game?

Or 'Tiffany' as Scaffaro is now calling me?

Her gaze returned to the screen once she'd adjusted everything.

Hell yes!

And she reached one finger to hit the key that released the pause . . .

***

"You entrance me, You light a fire in me that only you can control. Yet you leave me standing here, my cock straining, my desire running roughshod over any other thought I can possibly manage."

The smell of him was intoxicating. She pressed against him, slipped her hands again down his back to his butt and grabbed his muscular cheeks, marveling in the pure eroticism of playing with his naked ass.

"You see?" Scaffaro continued. He reached one hand behind himself to pull one of Tiffany's hands from his ass and guided it to his hard cock. "You see the effect your beauty has on me? I am powerless before you and willing to do anything to have you provide my release."

Tiffany abandoned herself to the role play. It was all she could do. Every sensation, every smell, every touch, every sound had her in this place with this man -- this naked man -- and nowhere near her apartment or her real life. For now, Tiffany was with Scaffaro, and she wanted to do everything to him she had ever fantasized doing with a man, including the shocking thing she had secretly wondered about since Monica's giggling, stumbling explanation about pegging.

Over the weeks since then, back in real-life Tiffany's real-life world, she had steadily advanced from stunned incredulity, to curiosity, to more curiosity, to some alone-time investigations ranging across her browser's ability to provide all manner of images, videos . . . to her recent targeted searching for sexy, intensely intimate depictions of women wearing strapon cocks giving their men the kind of orgasms Tiffany never thought she would see a man experience . . . so vulnerable . . . so open and trusting . . . so intensely pleasurable that he lost all pretense of control . . .

Her rapid evolution to wanting to slide a strapon cock into a lover's ass, to wanting to give him such pleasure as he abandoned himself and his body to her as the one penetrating with the intention of giving pleasure and at the same time receiving it -- the idea became intoxicating, no matter what she feigned in front of her roommates as they began their dive into ForestBlind.

"I will provide your release, Scaffaro, and you know my charms exert powers to which you can only yield." She squeezed his cock and was delighted to feel his pre-cum ooze out and drip down over her knuckles. "You want to spurt for me, and I will allow it. But now," Xandria-Tiffany said, suddenly stepping back from Scaffaro while keeping his cock firmly in her grasp, "this," she said, looking down at the magnificent shaft under her control, "is mine to toy with, which I will do before I mount you."

He groaned, muscles in his abdomen rippling as he thrust his hips forward to push his cock urgently into her fist.

She ignored his urgency. "You intrigue me, Scaffaro," Xandria-Tiffany said. "I will enjoy looking at you."

She released him and stepped back. The strapon harness and cock bobbed in the air behind her. She brushed against the floating bubble as she enjoyed the sight before her.

He was the sexiest man she had ever seen. His nudity was mesmerizing. She brought a hand to one nipple and tugged on it, eliciting a satisfying tingle. Licking her lips, she glanced toward a large, overstuffed chair in the corner beside the fireplace. It would be a perfectly divine place to have Scaffaro pay attention to her.

The strapon hovered obediently next to her as she moved to the chair. Settling into it, she motioned Scaffaro in front of her.

"You will earn your reward," she said, drifting easily into a persona Tiffany had never taken with any male suitor in real life. "You have been ungentlemanly to me and my friends, and you will work to convince me you deserve any pleasure at my hands."

Xandria-Tiffany grinned at him. "Or pleasure at the end of my strapon cock."

"What would you have me do, my lady?" he asked, pre-cum glistening on his throbbing cock as it remained pointed to the ceiling of the cottage.

"I will see all of you," she answered, a satisfied smirk crossing her countenance. Xandria-Tiffany wanted him to understand his vulnerability. "I will see that which you have not yet shown me."

The statement threatened to pull her out of the scenario. What am I doing? Where is this going?

Scaffaro's puzzled face invited more explanation.

"Turn around," Xandria-Tiffany said simply.

He lowered his face. A glimmer of understanding flashed across his eyes, and he turned slowly.

It was a delicious turn, bringing his beautiful cock into profile for a moment before disappearing from Tiffany's view. Then he was standing with his back to her. He craned his neck around, accomplishing enough of the motion to bring his gaze to hers.

He saw her eyes moving up and down, then lingering in place, a clear indication that her gaze was fixed on his butt.

He flexed his glutes, noting with excitement the short, quiet intake of breath as Xandria-Tiffany witnessed his display.

So hot! she thought, mindlessly tugging on one nipple and spreading her legs in the comfortable chair next to the cottage fireplace. Everything felt wonderful, and she was wet. Completely in control of Scafarro but completely surrendered to her own lust, she didn't care for a moment that she was blatantly toying with her breasts in front of him.

Am I doing this in the chair in my apartment, too? Tiffany wondered for a moment before instantaneously dismissing the thought, not wanting to risk another jarring return to a real life, which would mean this fantastic naked man would no longer be in front of her.

"It seems you enjoy . . ." -- he teased her, hesitating, halting the continuation of his comment as he again flexed his glutes, this time shimmying just a little, creating absolutely delightful motions that were unbelievably sexy -- ". . . looking at my ass, Tiffany."

God, yes! she thought. And I want to look at it while I play with myself, you sexy man! Dropping one hand to her pussy, she answered him. "Mmmm, yes. Yes, I do. And you shall indulge me, Scaffaro."

"But my straining cock demands relief-"

"Stop!" she ordered. "This is my pleasure. My magic is stronger than yours. I am in control here. What you think of as the needs of your erection will not interfere with my voyeuristic pleasure, Scaffaro."

Xandria-Tiffany leaned forward and smacked him smartly on the ass.

"You will resume your show for me."

Who am I? she thought. Where did that come from?

Tiffany always liked seeing a nice male butt in board shorts, or perhaps a cute guy's ass straining against the soft fabric of workout shorts as he dipped into a squat in the gym. And she enjoyed prioritizing her objectification of nude men when surfing the internet by finding handsome guys with great butts. Yeah, guys' naked asses were just lovely.

But controlling this man to display himself like this? she wondered. Commanding him to do what I want so I can look at him the way I want to see him? Taking control like this? Am I getting my kink on in a completely new way, or has this always been buried in my subconscious . . .

Then it dawned on her, and as Xandria-Tiffiany she glanced at the strapon and harness, patiently bobbing in the air at her side. Some heretofore undiscovered lust to fuck a man while in control of their coupling was being freed by this crazy role-playing game. And the control -- ordering Scaffaro to do what she wanted purely for her own sexual arousal -- was intoxicating!

If I have been repressing a sexual desire, Tiffany thought, then I'm releasing it right here, right now!

"As you've indicated, Scaffaro," Xandria-Tiffany said, settling back into the comfortable chair as he remained in position as directed, "I enjoy looking at your ass. At least my magic has not hindered your powers of reason."

"What do want me to-"

She interrupted him. "Be creative. You're my naked male toy right now, and I want you to show me with your ass how anxious you are for me to swallow your hard cock in my wet pussy." She smiled at him, his neck still craned to see her. "And you can be sure I am wet, Scaffaro."

Her comment momentarily weakened his knees, but he quickly jerked back to full height. It was a very, very sexy move. Xandria-Tiffany liked him reacting to her requests -- or her demands?

This naked man, this role-play fantasy man, eager to provide me pleasure! Tiffany marveled, momentarily outside of her Xandria-Tiffany-self. I will take my pleasure!

Then the view Scaffaro presented took her breath away.

He was leaning down, running his hands down one leg. He'd spread his legs, knowing what he would be revealing to her gaze.

His crinkled opening came into view. Then it disappeared. He teased her with it, sometimes visible above the fetching sight of his hanging balls suspended between his thighs, sometimes not. His motions were themselves alluring and sexy, but the surrender of his most private place to her view was . . . was . . .

Xandria-Tiffany sucked in a big breath as she watched, slowly sliding her hardened clit through the wetness coating her fingers as she played with herself.

God, this is erotic!

She had reached a point: "Kneel before me, Scaffaro, now!" she said, surprising herself with the commanding tone. "Your mouth to my pussy, your lips sealed around my clit. Now!"

He scrambled into position, and she reached immediately for the back of his neck, drawing his face to her sex and firmly pressing his mouth to her crotch. "You may masturbate, but you may not come as I test your skills at cunnilingus, Scaffaro."

And then Xandria-Tiffany sagged into the back of the chair and abandoned herself completely to the pleasure of his mouth on her. She grasped one breast in a hand and tugged the nipple forward, reveling in the intense pleasure as Scaffaro worked his oral magic on her.

Tiffany Sorrell had experienced cunnilingus in her young life. Several instances were nothing but fumbling disasters at the hands of inexperienced young men. Some were pleasant enough, and with one of the boyfriends with whom she'd had sex -- Jimmy -- she'd enjoyed the experience a great deal, though he never brought her to orgasm that way.

But what Scaffaro was doing!

"You serve me well," she said to the man doing absolutely divine things to her with his mouth. "You will continue. Show me all your tricks, Scaffaro. I want to come on your face, and you will make that happen!"

She cradled the back of his head in her hands and pressed his face firmly into her and began undulating her hips as she sought release. "Make me come! Eat me until I come on your face!"

Tiffany could never imagine herself doing anything like this in her real life, saying anything like this.

But she was in ForestBlind now. And it felt absolutely fantastic to say exactly what she wanted this gorgeous, sexy, naked man to do to her.

Scaffaro was masterful at triggering an intense climax, and Tiffany leaned forward and hugged his face to her tightly as she rode out the spasms of a massive orgasm. Then, leaning back, she drew in a deep breath of relief and shuddered, making her breasts jiggle.

Scaffaro had eased back from her crotch and propped his forearms on the top of her thighs. He smiled, the sheen of her wetness on his chin reflecting orange-red squiggles from the flames in the fireplace. "You taste delicious, my lady," he said, the tone of gallantry in his voice surprising her. "I am honored to have facilitated your release."

She returned his smile. "You have phrased it well, Scaffaro," she answered, "but when I remember this, I will not be thinking in those terms."

His puzzled gaze begged an explanation.

"I will be thinking that you used your mouth to make me come on your face. That you sucked my clit and you plunged your tongue deep inside my pussy. That you obeyed my command to bring me to orgasm as I humped your face, Scaffaro. That is how I will remember this, not that you 'facilitated my release'."

Tiffany had NEVER talked like this to any man, whether boyfriend or some handsome man in a fantasy as she masturbated. Yet here, in the comfortable environment of a forest cottage in this amazing game with this amazing man, she was freeing every inhibition.

Even the ones she didn't know she had.

"You would have me be more explicit?" he asked, a knowing smile barely tugging up one corner of his mouth.

"Stand," she said to Scaffaro ignoring the question. "I will see your erection again. I enjoy that."

He did as she directed. He was only inches away, in front of her. She reached a hand forward and closed it around his hard cock, the heat of him quickly transferred as her fingers wrapped around his large cock. A gentle tug forward brought him up against the front of the chair, in between her spread legs. With her other hand, Tiffany cradled his balls, feeling their fullness, weighing the sensitive orbs in her palm.

She began examining him, toying with him, enjoying her control of his genitals as she reveled in the sexual arousal of playing with his erect cock, his balls, reaching a finger to stroke his perineum.

"Surely I have earned a reward?" Scaffaro said, plainly seeking release.

Xandria-Tiffany smiled. She lifted his ball sac, feeling its heaviness, thrilling to the knowledge that she was creating a build-up of sperm matching the build-up of his desire for her. "You have earned something, that is true," she responded. "But there are any number of rewards I can allow."

His response was what she expected, what she wanted.

"You may choose, my lady."

She levered his stiff cock forward and engulfed the head, hearing him gasp in response. Then she slid more of him into her mouth and began running her tongue across the underside of his erection, just below the head, knowing the effect it would produce.

Scaffaro groaned. "Oh, oh . . . oh, my lady, you are-"

Tiffany released him from her mouth but kept her fist wrapped around the base of his cock. Looking up at him, she smiled.

"That is but one kind of reward," she said, "and I admit I enjoy sucking your cock, even if it is a reward primarily for you." She released him and scooted back in her seat, drawing one ankle up under her and getting comfortable in the overstuffed, sturdy chair. "But, Scaffaro, you are going to demonstrate your eagerness to please me, to submit to my magic, by naming the ways you could be rewarded."

His look of surprise caused a flutter of pleasure. This new, bold, insatiable Tiffany -- as her role-play counterpart Xandria -- liked directing the sexy scenario she was orchestrating.

"I want to hear you list the ways you think I can reward you, Scaffaro. I will interrupt your list if one of your ideas intrigues me."

Oh, my god! Tiffany thought. I just told this man to tell me what he wants me to do to him to make him come.

The meta-cognition of seeing herself in the fantasy of ForestBlind -- when she disengaged enough from the intense reality that ForestBlind had become for her to do so -- was always disorienting, but it was addictive in a way. Doing it made her feel like a voyeur to her own sexual fantasies, and it made her take notice of the difference between real-world Tiffany and Xandria-Tiffany.

And every time she dived back into ForestBlind, she was wet with anticipation, knowing that Xandria-Tiffany was releasing the brakes on Tiffany's most intimate desires.

Scaffaro was flummoxed. His enchantress had caught him off guard, surprised him, taken him out of his comfort zone as a cocky lover.

"If I understand," he began slowly, "you are asking-"

"Enough!" she said. "You understand perfectly well. Now, good sir, ply me with your admissions of what will make you spurt for me."

His pained expression communicated clearly that he had never voiced such things.

"I am not surprised at your reticence, Scaffaro," Xandria-Tiffany said. "You have never said these things because you simply forced the women you overpower to do them." She leveled her gaze at him. "Is that not right?"

In that moment, an expression crossed his face that Xandria-Tiffany never expected. He looked like a little boy, caught being naughty.

Her heart melted for a moment. The mix of a little boy expression on a grown man with an erect cock was a contradiction Tiffany had never encountered.

He swallowed.

My god! thought Tiffany. Am I such a wicked tease? Thinking that may be the case, she dismissed the thought quickly, wanting a fast dive back into ForestBlind and her Xandria doppleganger.

Finally, she spoke after waiting through several seconds of his silence. "My witchcraft will have you recounting your desires, Scaffaro. You know this. It is inevitable."

Tell me, she thought. I want to know your deepest fantasies. Shock me if you dare.

"My lady," he began softly, "I fear the length of my list will have you impatient with me."

"We shall see," Xandria-Tiffany replied. "Begin."

He shifted his weight. His cock bobbed with the motion.

"Were I to lie down on the rug before the fire, and were you to straddle me, my lady, I would have you slide yourself down on the length of my erection until you had taken all of me inside you, and I know you would be hot and wet and snug around my cock. It would feel wonderful, and I would endure that sweet torture only long enough to grasp your hips to hold you in place as I bucked up and down, sliding in and out of your pussy until I could no longer stand it and I thrust a final time to spurt my seed deep into you as I released myself."

Xandria-Tiffany was squirming in her chair. (Am I doing the same thing in my chair in the apartment? Tiffany wondered for a split-second.)

"It would be an intense coupling, and I would hold you in place as I-"

"Next," Xandria-Tiffany interrupted. "What is the next item on your list?"

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers