Escape from ForestBlind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed gently. The lube spread around the head of her phallus, smearing evenly across his opening. The slipperyness on the head of her shaft coated itself onto his asshole.

"Ohhh, my lady," he said, the words soft but still rumbling from his chest. "You are about to take me to a place of surrender and wonderment I have never known." His eyes rolled back in his head as he closed his eyes.

It was so-o-o-o-o sexy!

She pushed, and the head of the fake cock slipped inside him. Xandria-Tiffany paused, savoring the moment.

I'm inside him!

Somehow the magic phallus communicated that. She felt his anus close around the end of the shaft strapped into her harness. Then a gentle hum began inside the end of the dildo that was filling her pussy.

Xandria-Tiffany exhaled as her entire body yielded to an electric pulse that brought goosebumps up and down her legs and arms before circling into her groin and buzzing lightly around her clit. She pushed forward gently, entranced as she watched an inch of her shaft slide inside him.

His moan was guttural, yet sexy. "My lady, my lady," he panted, "you tease me unmercifully."

He slid forward more on the chair's cushion, seeking to push more of her cock inside him.

She leaned forward, his ankles still in her grasp. "Tell me how much you want it, Scaffaro, how much you want me to slide the rest of my magic cock inside you," she whispered.

Xandria-Tiffany paused at the edge of her own desperation to push forward in a single thrust and bury the shaft deep inside of him.

"I beg you to cease this torture, my lady," he answered, opening his eyes to look at her. "What you have done thus far has whetted my appetite for this to the point that nothing else will sate me. You have taken away my sanity with your beauty, with your sexy and mysterious control of me. I want you deep inside with a passion for you that I cannot possibly stand for one more instant."

His words, his tone, the smell of him, her position over him, the sensation of her magic cock inside his tight, warm anus, the buzz of the dildo up against her G-spot -- it was too much for Xandria-Tiffany.

She pushed inside him in one thrust, sealing her thighs against him in the chair, which was now itself pure magic and levitating to the exact height and position that made it comfortable for her to fuck Scaffaro enthusiastically.

He groaned loudly, and tears formed in his eyes. It startled her.

"My lord," she began.

"No!" he said. "These are tears of pleasure, tears of release, tears of surrender, my enchantress. Tiffany, you are giving me more pleasure than any man deserves!"

She began grinding against him. It felt absolutely divine!

His stiff cock had now risen from his abdomen. It was dripping pre-cum profusely as it throbbed in desire. Xandria-Tiffany wrapped her fist around it, finding natural lubricant in his pre-cum, and she began stroking his cock as she fucked him.

Scaffaro clutched wildly at the arms of the chair when she began the simultaneous ass-fucking and intense handjob.

It was clear Scaffaro was reaching the end of any conscious control of anything. He would explode any second from what Xandria-Tiffany was doing to him.

But she was just as close. The magic strapon was working all kinds of bliss through her crotch, up her body, into her breasts and hardening her nipples almost painfully. Whatever the end of the dildo inside her was doing -- she had no way to describe it other than amazingly fantastic because it was somehow concentrating pressure/release in waves across her G-spot -- was linked to the intense pleasure in her clit. That pleasure was not just at the end of her clit, or even the end and along the length of what was hidden in the tunnel of flesh surrounding it -- the pleasure was throbbing through every millimeter of the buried parts of her clitoris that were engorged and pulsing.

She felt herself begin to squirt. Scaffaro was moaning, panting, as he rode the magic shaft inside him. His cock was hot and stiff in her hand. She put her other fist around it, both fists now trapping it inside her grasp, and she used that grip for purchase as she pounded into him with fast thrusts until . . .

His cock released a steady rope of cum, pulsing through powerful convulsions that splattered it all over his chest, some even up on his face. Xandria-Tiffany's body spasmed uncontrollably as she shook against him, her crotch sealed against his perineum as she somehow felt the contractions of his snug anus around the magic shaft while waves of indescribable pleasure washed over her.

Then, again, Tiffany blacked out.

When she came to, she was leaning into Scaffaro, between his legs, her magic cock still inside him. He was breathing slowly, a look of pure contentment on his face, even as his eyes remained closed. His cum had pooled on his sternum, traces of it still on his face.

She leaned forward. I have to taste him! When her tongue touched his chest, lapping up some of his liquid, he opened his eyes, which immediately softened as he looked down at what she was doing.

"You taste wonderful, my lord," she said as she eased her face toward his. With no more commentary, she kissed him, pushing some of his savory liquid into his mouth. It was insanely sexy!

Scaffaro returned the kiss, extending it, ramping up the passion beyond what Xandria-Tiffany could stand. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Your surrender is as delicious as your cum. I have enjoyed both during this coupling." Straightening herself up from him, she slowly, tenderly eased the phallus out of him as his eyes fluttered and he caught his breath.

Once fully disengaged, Xandria-Tiffany stepped back a bit, and the chair, which had remained suspended at the perfect height for her to fuck Scaffaro, floated down to make contact once again on the floor.

"Tiffany," he said, pulling himself up from the chair to stand in front of her and look down into her eyes, "you are a beautiful enchantress who can give any man such pleasure that he will surrender to your charms at your will. What you just did to me -- with me -- is indescribable. I can only hope I have returned that pleasure."

Then he kissed her passionately, hugging her tight against him, devouring her and sending the powerful message that he was completely entranced by his sorceress.

***

Tiffany roused herself from what seemed like a deep sleep, taking several seconds to reorient to the apartment, to the chair she was slumped into. Slowly, she regained some sense of herself and then of what had transpired in the game she and her roommates had been consumed in.

With enough of her wits about her to wonder what time it was as she straightened in the chair, Tiff glanced at her laptop monitor, but it was black. Hitting a key to wake it, she found it had powered off for some reason. Glancing at the clock on the wall, she realized three hours had elapsed since she, Monica, and Jonelle had resumed the game.

The seat cushion was wet. She was nude.

"Fuck!" she whispered to herself, rushing to the kitchen to grab some paper towels, hurriedly hold them under a stream of water at the sink, and go back to the chair. Nervously checking for where her clothes were -- and when did I take them off? she wondered -- she decided to get to the chair cushion first. She knew immediately why the cushion was wet, and she didn't want her squirting ejaculate to stain the cushion on the chair the three roommates had pitched in to purchase.

Monica startled her when she opened the door from the bedroom she and Tiffany shared.

Tiffany stood up from her stooped-over position working on the wet spot on the chair cushion with the paper towels. She was self-conscious about the entire scene -- her, naked, trying to clean up a mess on the chair cushion.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened while Tiffany Sorrell had been playing a sexually explicit RPG.

"You too, huh?" Monica said quietly. She went to the kitchen for a glass of water. "I'm going to have to wash my sheets, and I'll bet Jonelle's going to have to wash hers, too."

As if on cue, Jonelle opened the door to her room and entered the shared area of the apartment. She looked at Tiffany, still nude (though she was moving quickly to retrieve her clothes and clamber into them) and then at Monica. "If you two had anything close to the orgasms I've had, it's a wonder we're able to stand, walk, and talk right now."

Finally in her clothes, Tiffany said, "I squirted. Twice."

"Three times for me," Monica said softly, a grin starting as she looked at Jonelle, who didn't answer in reply other than to hold up four fingers.

The three roommates stood silently, grinning at each other, then they burst out in peals of laughter and excited chatter about their experiences in ForestBlind. Their conversation continued as they cleaned up the apartment and themselves.

"Did the harness do this weird, strap-itself-into-place thing for you?"

"Was your guy eager to take it?"

"The strapon went inside me. No way was I expecting that."

"I've never heard of a self-lubricating dildo."

"How was it even possible for there always to be just the right amount of lube?"

"I am not kidding you -- that dildo felt like it had become a part of me."

"I never thought I would ever say this, you two, but watching the shaft of my strapon slide into his ass was about the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"

"Did you keep bouncing out into some weird perspective where you had thoughts that were yours, not your character's?"

"The kisses -- oh, shit! His kisses!"

"The game, you guys! How did we smell, taste, touch our guys? How did that crazy game create all those sensations?"

"I better figure out how to set some limits on game time because I'll live in ForestBlind forever if every experience with that game is like what happened today."

. . . and so it went off and on for over two hours.

***

Later that night, after Jonelle and Monica had gone to bed and Tiffany had a little privacy in front of her laptop as she sat on the sofa, she opened her browser and typed in, "Where can I buy strapon dildos and harnesses" . . .