Escape from ForestBlind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rearranged herself in the chair. She wanted better access to her pussy and clit. Scaffaro's descriptive list demanded that she masturbate as he moved on to describe the next activity that would make him spurt.

Surprised at the interruption, he nonetheless shifted smoothly into the next idea for what his enchantress could do to him as one of his fantasies.

"Your warm mouth around my stiff member is, indeed, a sexual thrill, Miss Tiffany," he said. "I have not, however, felt it around the full length of my shaft. Were you kneeling before me as you were earlier with my cock in your mouth, you would surely make me spurt by taking the entirety of me down your throat. That would unquestionably trigger my release, my lady."

Real-life Tiffany had gagged once or twice during an enthusiastic blowjob, but she had never -- never -- been with a guy whose cock was the size of Scaffaro's. She was surprised that what he was describing sounded . . . intriguing.

Could I possibly take his cock all the way down? she wondered.

Xandria-Tiffany's pussy seemed to answer the question. She was positively dripping as she slid a finger inside.

"Next." Her command was throaty, giving away her arousal.

"I would begin by kissing the side of your neck," Scaffaro said, looking intently into Tiffany's eyes as he began his narration of the next thing Xandria-Tiffany could do to trigger his ejaculation. "Light, gentle kisses that would trace up to your ear, then back, then across to your lips, where I would test your willingness first, then advance to passionate engagement with your mouth, taking your lead but then intensifying my kiss in ways that will make you shiver -- that I can guarantee, Tiffany, no matter what your magic may dictate because I will ensure that you will deeply desire my kiss."

His eyes were mesmerizing. Xandria-Tiffany slowed the ministrations to her clit so she could lock onto his gaze, focus on the intensity of what he was communicating.

"At that point I will move to your throat with my lips, planting gentle kisses there, drinking in your scent, murmuring soft expressions of your beauty, your command of my attention, your overwhelming sexiness. My voice will vibrate, gently, against your skin as I relate my fascination with you, Tiffany."

She had never had any man talk to her like this. He will tease a climax from me with only his words, his voice!

"And then, you daring and beautiful sorceress, I will move my warm mouth and lips to your delightful nipples, which have been so tempting to me, erect as they are now, topping your gorgeous breasts. I long to taste them, to trap one between my lips and tug, gently, to give you exquisite sensations. I will take your guidance, intuiting easily from you just the right amount of pressure to produce the perfect balance on the edge between pain and pleasure, coaxing from you mewls of satisfaction, which will thrill me, cause my erection to harden even more."

Xandria-Tiffany was now in a no-where-land of bliss, listening to Scaffaro's sexy baritone describe what he wanted to do to her. She could not dare to even graze her clitoris; that would cause an instant orgasm. More important, she did not want to leave the sacred space created between their eyes, their bodies, their souls, as Scaffaro continued to relate his desire for her in language she knew she would never hear from any lover she could possibly imagine inhabiting real-life-Tiffany-world.

"And then, my enchantress, I would lay the thick, down-filled blanket hanging behind me on top of the rug before the fireplace to ensure your comfort, because I could no longer delay spreading you under me, arranging you as you desire, then slowly sliding my very hard cock into your dripping sex. I would-"

Scaffaro cut himself short.

The most intense orgasm of Tiffany's life -- or Xandria's life -- had been triggered. She was hugging herself and rocking back and forth in the chair, gasping for breath and shivering through ripples of pleasure throughout her entire body.

Scaffaro waited, watching her. Though he did not believe it possible, his erection hardened even more, the velvety head turning a deep purple and throbbing into tiny and yet nearly painful expansions and contractions that matched his beating heart.

The sorceress must stop this torture! he thought. She must give herself to me before I injure myself!

As he tried to ease back from the precipice of either injury or massive ejaculation, Scaffaro kept his gaze on the beautiful woman before him. Xandria-Tiffany was finally coming back to ForestBlind reality, finally able to think, to focus, to take the next step in this devilish scenario.

Regaining full consciousness, she spoke.

"You will reward yourself, and me, Scaffaro, with the interaction you just described. Replicate precisely what you narrated, and you will fill me with your release."

His cock bobbed as he moved swiftly, turning around to grab the down-filled blanket and stretching it out on the rug in front of the fireplace. Then, leaning over her in the chair where she was still rag-doll spent from her orgasm, he lifted her next to him with strong arms. She curled against his chest for the few steps to the blanket.

He tenderly laid her down and lowered himself onto her, supporting his weight on hands and then forearms as he positioned his hard cock between them, settling into her. And then, as he described, Scaffaro began with gentle kisses on her neck . . .

***

When Xandria-Tiffany recovered from the black-out orgasm Scaffaro produced when he expertly penetrated her with his large cock, levering it into her so as to rub deliciously over her clit, then moving it inside her in ways that made her think his member was designed precisely to slide across and stimulate her G-spot, she opened her eyes and uncurled her toes to see him stretched out next to her, head leaning against his shoulder as he propped himself up to look at her. He was smiling.

"My lady makes unusual noises when she releases," he said softly, reaching to toy briefly with one of her nipples. "And she surprised me with the spurting ejaculation she endured, wailing through what must have been a bucket of liquid."

Xandria-Tiffany's eyes flew wide open. Her throat and vocal cords didn't function for a moment, but she finally found her voice. "I squirted when I came?"

His knowing smile gave her the answer.

Oh, fuckin' shit! Tiffany thought, zooming out of ForestBlind to consider that real-world Tiffany had never squirted during any orgasm, partner-induced, self-induced -- NEVER!

Then she panicked. Get back in! Get back in!

Returning to the scenario, she found that the blanket was, indeed, wet. She felt moisture between her legs, underneath her butt.

And Scaffaro's ejaculate was oozing out of her. That triggered the memory of their coupling, how he had made love to her, the many, many things he did that no man had ever done to her.

But indulging the memory would have to wait. She was, after all, the master mage in their interaction, owning Scaffaro with her sorcery and the power of the-

Xandria-Tiffany bolted up to sitting position, frightened.

The strapon and harness were no longer encased in the bubble, hovering near the chair.

They were lying on the chair cushion, freely available to anyone who would pick them up!

She cut her panicked gaze quickly to Scaffaro, then back to the strapon and harness. Rising quickly, she lunged for the source of her power over him, but he caught her wrists, stopping her, holding her in place.

"The bubble flickered, then disappeared," he said softly. "That was when you seemed almost unconscious after your intense orgasm. The phallus and the accouterment to hold it in place around your hips fell to the chair."

She froze in his grasp, thinking wildly of ways to outsmart him, to trick him somehow so she could retrieve the magic strapon.

But . . .

He eased his grip on her wrists slightly, then fully.

He could have taken them at any time I was black-out delirious with bliss during my orgasm and immediately afterward, Xandria-Tiffany realized.

Amazement tracing across her face in the next few seconds, Scaffaro eased himself to the chair, picked up the strapon and harness, and brought them to her.

He gave them to her with the same presentation a man might kneel in some formal setting to present a gift to his lover.

After all his prior jockeying to grab the strapon, knowing it was the source of her magic control, Scaffaro proffered it without a thought, with no hint of defeat or resentment.

He surprised her. Is this a trick? she wondered.

"My surrender," he said simply. "The thought of surrendering my body to you, to your magical control of me and my sexual urgency, will make me come. Even after the release I've just had inside your warm, snug pussy, I will come again when you fuck me, Tiffany. I will come intensely, in a way that may frighten you, make you think I will never recover from the pleasure. I want this. I need this, my sorceress. I need you to fuck me, to take me deep, with your strapon cock."

The intensity of his plea caused Xandria-Tiff's stomach to flutter. He's begging me to fuck him! she thought. This has to be the most sexy, flattering, mind-blowing scenario ever! she marveled, momentarily back into Tiffany-consciousness.

"Especially after having your beauty beneath me, feeling you grip and release my hard member as you climaxed . . .. My lady, seeing your beauty, holding it, sliding into you -- it is you, truly, who are the mistress of my sexual soul."

Xandria-Tiffany took the strapon and harness from him. Instantly, it warmed, the phallus shimmering as it had while in the magic bubble. It was hers alone to use as she wished.

Scarffaro's voice trembled when he saw the harness and phallus in her hand. "Tiffany, you must understand the effect you are having on me," he said urgently, watching as she rose in order to slide the harness up her legs. "When you squirted your orgasm around my erection, I almost cried in pride and pleasure at giving you such release. I have never felt that -- ever -- with a woman."

His hungry gaze tracked every one of Tiffany's movements as she drew the strapon up her legs. "That extreme pleasure in producing such a response in a woman is new to me, and you have created something unexpected in me It is a desire to yield completely to your beauty and to feel you sliding into me, filling me as I look into your bewitching eyes, surrendering as you take me to-"

Xandria-Tiffany's gasp of surprise interrupted Scaffaro's incredible narrative that had her lubricating freely in response to his words.

What are this fake cock and harness doing!? she wondered, unable to prevent the sound of surprise from her mouth.

Based on everything she could tell about the magic strapon since its appearance to her in ForestBlind, Xandria-Tiffany surmised a silicone dildo that had been slipped through the O-ring on the harness. The base of the dildo would feel wonderful, she anticipated, bumping against her clit as she fucked Scaffaro into his orgasm while she shuddered through her own.

At least that's what real-world Tiffany had come to assume about pegging during the few weeks since she'd been introduced to the idea of a woman strapping into a dildo and fucking a guy in the ass.

But no sooner had Xandria-Tiffany slid the harness up completely and begun to properly arrange the straps around her waist and hips, the straps took on a life of their own, moving through the air to find the buckles into which they were to fit, sliding through the buckles and cinching in a solid, yet comfortable feel of security that the harness was perfectly positioned. She watched in amazement as the magic harness truly demonstrated its fantastical properties.

Then the surprise strengthened, and Xandria-Tiffany clamped one palm over her mouth as she experienced the other thing going on in this bizarre preparation of strapping her in perfectly to fuck Scaffaro: Oh, my god! It's slipping inside me! The back end of the dildo is lengthening! It's going inside me!

Scaffaro was watching, entranced and amazed, as Tiffany's magic strapon behaved fantastically, preparing her as though three chambermaids were tending to her, helping her into the harness, cinching everything into place.

Tiffany was pulled out of her Xandria body momentarily, almost like an out-of-body experience. She hovered near the ceiling, looking down at the completion of her preparation.

It's a double-ended dildo!

Then, in a whoosh, she was back into Xandria-Tiffany's body in the cottage in front of the fireplace.

Damn! This feels great! she thought, as the back end of the dildo somehow snuggled itself into place, expanding and conforming to the inside of her pussy, a presence making itself felt against her G-spot. Oh, shit, yeah! That is going to feel amazing when I fuck him!

As a newbie explorer in the real-world land of pegging, Tiffany's forays on the web had turned up multiple instances of advice that first-time peggers needed to begin their engagements with the male bottom by using dildos strapped into place with the base firmly secured in the harness. "We women need practice fucking a man by using a fake cock between our thighs," one online expert wrote, "and starting with a double-ended dildo adds complications until you get the movements down, the feel to know when you're angling things correctly as you fuck him."

Tiffany's real-world fantasies the last several days in her college student-athlete reality had thus focused on the delightful process of learning how to fuck a guy with a strapon, just as the advice had been presented. With only two self-induced orgasms during pegging fantasies in the days before she and her roommates launched ForestBlind, she had all along assumed the magic strapon she'd use on Scaffaro would be one with a base and that-

Oh, damn! Xandria-Tiffany thought, a shiver running through her as the back end of the dildo somehow flexed slightly and expanded a millimeter in circumference. It was a delicious feeling of fullness inside her.

The magic strapon was fully in place. The dildo presented itself proudly from her crotch. She straightened completely, delighting in the weighty feel between her legs.

But the strapon's magic was not done. The smooth, almost translucent surface of her fake cock began shimmering as it had before in the levitating bubble, but now it was almost pulsing as one color after another rolled across the surface of the dildo. The phallus drew attention to itself with this transformation. The slightest indication of a head on the end of the dildo somehow became larger, more defined, and -- oh, my god! thought Xandria-Tiffany-- slick, clear liquid began to bead at the tip of her cock's head and drip down the shaft.

Scaffaro's mesmerized expression snapped back to that of a man desperate for sex, and he rose, stepping to embrace Xandria-Tiffany, trapping her magic cock between them. Pulling her into a tight embrace, he said, "What sorcery is this?" His hand traveled down to the shaft of the strapon, and he closed his fist around it. "Your magic includes the lubrication required for your penetration of me?"

Of course! Xandria-Tiffany thought. Magic strapon. Magic way to always have just the right amount of lube in place, no matter what stage of fucking I'm in as I take this man.

"You seem surprised," she answered. "You should learn not to underestimate the power of my magic, Scaffaro."

His surprised expression softened as he drew back from her to focus on her face. "This," he said, squeezing the fake cock in his grasp, "is truly the ultimate of your magic, your sorcery, my lady."

His manipulation of her strapon moved the end inside her in delicious ways. Her eyes fluttered, and Scaffaro realized what was happening.

"Perhaps my lady enjoys having her fake cock toyed with?" He levered down slightly on the shaft, and the end inside Xandria-Tiffany pressed against her G-spot. "I have never given a women pleasure in this manner." He looked into her eyes and smiled, again levering the shaft to produce the incredible sensations inside her.

If you continue that, Scaffaro, Xandria-Tiffany thought, I'll come intensely and collapse into your arms.

That would be wonderful!

"Perhaps what you are doing does give me pleasure," she whispered to him, not letting an ounce of surprise slip into any syllable. "This magic phallus is sensitive -- I feel everything. It will ensure I derive as much pleasure from what I am about to do to you as you are going to receive as I fuck you, my lord. And there will always be lubricant in place for the comfort of both of us."

He grabbed her shoulders, looking earnestly into her eyes, and said, "You must fuck me now. Tiffany, please fuck me now. Your magic has me almost incomprehensible in sharing these thoughts. You will send me to places of bliss I have never been, and I surrender to you completely. I desire you desperately. I want to taste you, and hold you, and protect you forever, my enchantress. But by all that is holy, your sexiness and allure and impossible beauty have me desperate, truly desperate, to abandon myself. Take your pleasure, Tiffany. Take your pleasure as I surrender to you."

Scaffaro stepped to the overstuffed chair, his large cock bobbing and dripping as he did so. Sitting down, he slid forward to the edge of the cushion and draped his legs over the arms of the chair, exposing himself shamelessly in front of Xandria-Tiffany. His erection laid up against his abdomen, and he wrapped one fist around it, slowly drawing it up the shaft, looking into her eyes as he began stroking his cock.

"I am open for you, Tiffany. I want you to take all pleasure possible as you fuck me."

Her knees weak with desire, Xandria-Tiffany stepped toward him, grasped each ankle in one hand, and pushed his knees closer to his chest. He yielded. The action tipped his crinkled opening up into her view as she looked down her body, the fake cock with a large dollop of viscous, sparkling liquid at the end, poised between her legs.

"You are, indeed, surrendering, my lord," she said. "You have never put yourself into this position in front of a woman, have you?"

"Your magic now does include knowing my mind, my lady."

Xandria-Tiffany was fascinated. Scaffaro's crinkled opening was not a part of the male anatomy generally made available to view or for play during sex -- at least any of the real-life sex Tiffany had ever experienced.

It was thrilling to see! Knowing he was exposing the place he wanted her to penetrate him made the view intensely sexy. She watched, fascinated, as Scaffaro beckoned her to take him with the small opening that appeared as the tight ring of his anus relaxed, anticipating the feel of her magic cock sliding inside him.

But then, as she eased the end of her strapon toward his puckered opening, Tiffany's consciousness tore her out of the scenario once more, and she was watching the interaction from an observer's perspective. Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit! she thought. Oh, fuck! This is so sexy! I'm going to take him! I'm going to take his anal virginity! she thought as she looked at his eager orifice and the end of her shimmering dildo as it advanced toward contact with a place Tiffany had never gone before.

Back in! Back in! she thought desperately.

She returned to Xandria-Tiffany's body just as the end of her strapon cock touched his asshole.

"Ohhhh," Scaffaro breathed softly. He moaned. It was an intoxicating sound.