Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 01

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
9.5k words
4.49
7.4k
11

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letter to my readers:

To those who have written to me over the years, asking me to write another story, you have no idea how encouraging your notes were to me. When I finished the first story, "Escape from Earth," five years ago, I wanted to write another story about Adam and Xanxaa and the continuing evolution of their love. I also wanted to create a halfway realistic homeworld for Xanxaa where sexual contact was the most common method of communication; imagining how trade would work, how families would be structured, how governments would operate, and so forth. And I wanted to write a story where the roles were reversed, and it would be Xanxaa helping Adam escape her world.

But the problem is that I had no story. If Hryulla was such a wonderful place with little of the bitterness and spite to divide the people, then why would Adam want to leave? What would be the impetus of him needing to escape? So I abandoned the project. I just could not imagine any circumstance where an idealistic place would turn into something horrendous and corrupt.

Then I lived through four years of Trump as president of the United States.

I was finally swimming with ideas about what could happen to "outsiders" when a power-hungry narcissist uses fear to turn otherwise rational people into something more sinister. So I wrote an outline to a story and I tinkered with it and tweaked it. And when I was done, the honest truth is that it was a terrible story. It was contrived, it was convoluted, character motivations didn't make sense... it was just a god-awful story. So again I abandoned the project.

It had been years since I wrote my outline. But I continued reading comments from readers telling me how much they enjoyed my writing and requesting more from me. So recently I picked my outline back up and decided to completely get rid of everything I hated, all the contrivances and unnecessary characters, and tried to focus on what I liked most. I ruthlessly cut away anything that didn't make sense or didn't fit into the story, even if I really liked the scene. I rewrote everything and came up with an outline that I'm actually happy with. There is still some questionable flow to the story and probably gaping holes in the plot I haven't even considered, but I'm finally ready.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy this sequel.

I know some people did not like some of the cruelty and sadomasochistic parts of the previous story, so I am including warnings in this story for those people who would prefer to skip over those sections. There are no such sections in this first chapter, but they will appear later on.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chapter One

Adam was tired of everything and he just wanted to go home. He leaned his head back in the seat of his interstellar vehicle and took a moment to watch the stars pass by the window. But his gaze always returned to Xanxaa, his lifetime bond, who had her head nuzzled on his chest as she mindlessly ran her fingers up and around his cock. Her long burgundy hair was strewn across his shoulder, and the natural greenish tinge of her skin looked a little darker whenever they were seated in the back shadows of the craft. Hryullians never wore garments, so her naturally enormous breasts were resting on his naked, muscular physique. They had both already taken off their boots, the only clothing either of them ever wore, and were lying together pressing their naked bodies together.

"I'm sorry," he said while he ran his fingers through her red hair and letting some strands fall by the wayside, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"I wasn't sleeping." Her hand tightened around the shaft of his cock, and he could feel himself becoming stiff. She turned her face towards him and smiled, "There are things I'd rather be doing."

"I know you've been pushing yourself for the past two weeks, so maybe we..."

She playfully placed her finger on his lips. "Having your cock inside me always makes me feel better." Xanxaa sat up and put her leg over his body so that she was sitting directly on his lap. She slowly moved her already wet cunt over his hardened dick, and then expertly tilted her pelvis so that the tip of his throbbing rod easily burrowed inside her. He could feel the muscles in her crotch squeeze and the muscles around her pussy grip him firmly as she slowly slid up and down his shaft.

XanxaAdam stared at each other lovingly as their naked bodies moved together. It was only three years ago that Xanxaa had crashed on Earth and Adam helped her escape the American military and the murderous vengeance of Xora, one of her sisters. Xanxaa was a member of the Hryullian species who appeared human in most every way, other than their green skin, who use sexual contact for telepathic communication. But XanxaAdam had formed a Xymian bond, a unique deeper connection that made them soulmates for life. XanxaAdam recalled how Adam came with Xanxaa back to Hryulla when she left Earth. That was over three years ago, and he rarely thinks about his home planet anymore which seems more like a distant dream from another lifetime.

XanxaAdam pulled her hips down on him so he could drive his shaft deeper inside her drenched pussy, and she groaned in approval. His balls were already soaked from the juices streaming out of her. XanxaAdm leaned forward and kissed him, rolling her tongue around his, as her enormous tits rubbed against his muscular bare chest. XanxaAdam reached up with one hand and massaged the side of her bosom.

XanxaAdam have a personal cottage on the edge of a lake just outside of the district capital, but they haven't seen home in over two months. Xanxaa is an interplanetary diplomat using her species' sexual telepathic skills to negotiate between other worlds. XanxaAdam knows that even among diplomats, however, Xanxaa has proven herself to be exceptionally skilled in navigating the most intractable and difficult disputes. Her talents led her to be assigned to this latest mission to end hostilities between two species that have been at war for over 40 years. XanxaAdam recalled the two months they spent doing shuttle diplomacy between all parties, not just with the two warring governments, but also the arms dealers, the weapon manufacturers, and political groups who had an interest in continuing the conflict. But Xanxaa's tenacity and creativity had found ways to broker a peace treaty and achieve profitable ventures for everyone involved. Adam was not a trained diplomat, but his support for Xanxaa, as well his ability to make friends among spouses and team members of the interested parties, have been invaluably helpful to Xanxaa's efforts. XanxaAdam had worked nearly the entire time, but the effort resulted in peace and no more senseless killing. XanxaAdam thanked each other for who they are and were and will be. XanxaAdam were now taking their personal star cruiser back home, and the ship was going to be on auto-fly for at least another hour.

XanxaAdam had both felt a little sick while being on their latest mission, which is unusual for them. Sexually transmitted diseases have been eliminated from society, and the Hryullian immune system is amazingly durable against unknown diseases. Still, whenever encountering a new species, medical professionals are sure to conduct studies to add their diseases to the central medical system so pre-emptive treatments can be sent throughout the planet. XanxaAdam remembered his first arrival on Hryulla and all the medical tests he had to undergo and feeling poked and prodded for over a week. For this mission, the medical teams were thorough and had prepared XanxaAdam for their assignment. But there was one afternoon when they had a slight fever, which thankfully disappeared within a few hours.

XanxaAdam felt each other against and inside each other's bodies. Their minds and souls were one without separation, and they filled themselves with each other's love. XanxaAdam heard Adam grunting with brutish fervor as he pounded her over and over. "Yes! Harder! Unnngh! Harder! Unnnngh!" XanxaAdam's body quivered uncontrollably as several more orgasms overwhelmed her. XanxaAdam could feel dampness flooding out of her pussy, lubricating his cock so XanxaAdam could effortlessly collide into her.

Xanxaa kissed him again on the neck, then slid off of his cock slowly until she was kneeling in front of him. She pushed her huge, soft tits together as firmly as she could around his shaft and then slid her breasts up and down. His cock was still drenched from her wetness, which served as a lubricant within her silky cleavage. She repeatedly slammed her massive tits down onto his body with a force that made them shudder, and the end of his dick would briefly emerge from between her enormous mounds of flesh.

He reached down and pinched her nipples, and she squealed with pleasure. He grasped as hard as she could, teasingly holding her nipples in place as her humongous chest shook around his rod. Soon he relented and spread out his fingers so he could squeeze her breasts himself and continue fucking her tits, as she put her arms over her head and arched backwards. She moaned with approval with every thrust of his pelvis smacking against her underboob. Her tits bounced rhythmically as their flesh slapped together in cadence.

When a single drop of pre-cum appeared on his tip, she grinned excitedly. She put her face down and licked his tip. Adam gave one last squeeze then relinquished his grip on her tits. Xanxaa gently pushed his legs back and opened her thick luscious lips so she could cram his quivering dick deep into her throat. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she murmured seductively between the sounds of her lips slurping off his damp shaft.

Adam growled appreciatively, then Xanxaa muttered between gulps, "Did I tell you we're invited to my parent's house when we reach Hryulla?" Adam tried to answer, but Xanxaa sucked even harder on his cock and he gasped with satisfaction instead. "And Xerea will be there as well."

Adam loved visiting with her entire family whenever possible, but he chuckled at the thought of seeing Xanxaa's sister, Xerea. Most Hryullians found the taste of Earthling salty cum quite delicious, including Xanxaa, but Xanxaa's sister was obsessed with Adam's jism. Every time she visited them, her mouth barely left his cock throughout the entire visit just so she could swallow any and every drop of his semen. Her fixation on drinking as much of his cum as possible had become a family joke and a constant source of amusement between Adam and Xanxaa. But after being away from Hryulla for so long, he sighed with some weariness at the thought of her suctioning lips gulping down his cum endlessly for hours. "And you're telling this now?" Being partnered with a telepath usually means it is incredibly difficult to have secrets, so he was surprised by this news.

"I found their invitation just before we got on the cruiser," she said apologetically. "I figured you wouldn't mind." Xanxaa forcefully thrusted her head over his cock and he grunted, both with pleasure and with exasperation that Xanxaa knew he would agree to anything she said when she was sucking on his dick. Of course, she knew he would never turn down an opportunity to spend time with his new family, no matter how tired he was.

Both Adam and Xanxaa groaned with delight as a load of jism erupted from his cock and she swallowed several times in order to enjoy the thick creaminess of his cum. Xanxaa used her tongue to make sure no jizz trickled away and escaped her lips. She ran her tongue slowly up and down every vein of his tremoring rod.

When Xanxaa pulled her head up to look at Adam, a tiny thread of cum stretched between their bodies, and she pursed her lips to slurp the strand inside her mouth. Adam gazed adoringly at her and before she could say anything, he threw her body onto the cushioned seat behind her and buried his head between her legs. He thrusted his tongue into her cunt and she squealed enthusiastically as his hands reached out to knead her gigantic tits.

Adam loved the taste of fluid produced by Hryullian women, but he found the taste of Xanxaa's pussy to be exceptionally sweet and succulent. He described the flavor of her juices as a watery mix of berries combined with a strong tang of mint. Xanxaa often resisted his efforts to lick her cunt, mostly because she was too eager to feel his cock inside her and she didn't need the stimulation to make her pussy ready for fucking. She nevertheless relented because she knew he enjoyed the taste of her wetness.

He eagerly guzzled the juice of her drenched cunt for several minutes as Xanxaa arched her back and purred with delight. She faintly said, "Fuck me," with barely a sound as she pulled on his hair to encourage him to get on top of her. Adam always joked that Xanxaa never let him spend enough time licking her pussy, and he always had to forcefully insist and impishly fight for every extra minute to keep his tongue in her pussy. He grabbed her wrists and held her down as he plunged his tongue even deeper into the soft warm walls of her vagina flooded with wetness. Her juice was pouring onto his face and he drank the flow of her lust with the frantic enthusiasm of a desert vagrant.

She pleaded again, "Fuck me now!" with a dizzy moan, weak with erotic arousal. Her body was shaking with orgasmic delight as her muscular thighs pressed against his head. He let go of her wrists and pushed her legs apart so he could lick the moist labia of her pussy. His lips glided up her body, through her stomach, until he could sink his teeth into her soft breasts. She gasped excitedly as his tongue swirled around her hardened nipples.

His teeth continued to clench onto the flesh of her humongous bosoms as he bent his slender, brawny body so his cock pressed against the folds her cunt. Xanxaa buried her fingers in his light brown hair as he drove his dick deep inside her. "Yes!" she breathlessly gasped, "Fuck me!" Adam raised his head and put his hands on the seat near her hips so he could begin pummeling his cock into her pussy. Xanxaa groaned with delight, "Yes!" she cried as words randomly tumbled out of her, "Yes! Yes! Unnngh! Fuck me! Unnngh! Yes!"

XanxaAdam felt him hammering his cock inside her as hard as he could. XanxaAdam knows her muscular body could handle the force, and that she prefers to have her cunt vigorously pounded. "Harder!" XanxaAdam begged, "Fuck me harder!" Her enormous tits flailed as he slammed his body into hers with all his strength. "Harder! Yes! Unngh! Yes!" XanxaAdam panted as he grunted from his forceful exertion.

XanxaAdam felt her body shudder as an orgasm surged within her. Although Hryullians constantly used sexual contact to communicate and would climax, the concept of "orgasm" is completely unknown on Hryulla. Xanxaa's time on Earth helped her become one of the few Hryullian women who ever achieved orgasm, and now she not only intellectually communicates but also finds a higher dimension of sexual bliss whenever she fucks Adam.

XanxaAdam was breathlessly mouthing words, unable to make any sounds, as he relentlessly slammed his cock into her willing pussy. XanxaAdam could feel another orgasm engulf her body, making her humongous breasts thrash wildly in every direction.

XanxaAdam could feel the cum filling the vessels in his shaft, and his jism exploded inside her. The moist walls of her vagina were inflamed with excitement as his cum blasted into her. XanxaAdam clenched the muscles of her crotch around his dick to keep as much of his semen inside of her. Cum continued to erupt inside her, and small streaks of jism soon trickled out the sides of his shaft and onto her quivering thighs.

XanxaAdam's skin was damp with sweat and he struggled to catch his breath as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her cunt. XanxaAdam relaxed the grip of her pussy and more cum streamed out of her and onto the cushion.

Adam pulled his cum-soaked cock out of her pussy and knelt on the cushion as Xanxaa rolled over and laid down on the seat so her head was upside down directly beneath him. She opened her mouth and Adam obediently lowered his dick into her impatient mouth. Her tongue gladly rolled over the layer of sticky jizz covering his throbbing shaft and she moaned with delight as she savored every drop she found. Adam loved the sensation of her tongue on his dick, and he reached down to massage her huge, round tits, pressing his fingers deep into her soft, smooth flesh. When she was absolutely sure she had licked every morsel of cum off, she put one of his engorged balls in her mouth and gently swished it from cheek to cheek. She carefully did the same to his other ball until it stopped pulsating with vigor.

As Xanxaa continued bathing his scrotum, Adam leaned down and ran his tongue through her pubic hair, tasting the mix of sweat, cunt juice, and cum. His tongue found its way all around her crotch, stomach, and legs. He kissed the fleshy folds of her labia and then drove his mouth inside her. He had to push hard to get his tongue through the swollen walls of her cum-filled vagina. He inhaled as much mixture of his cum and her wetness as he could until his puffed cheeks were strained to hold it all.

Xanxaa's tongue continued its journey throughout Adam's crotch, up and down his inner thighs, and everywhere else a stray drop of cum might have escaped. Adam crawled backwards until his face was even with hers upside down. He leaned down and kissed her, releasing his load of cum and pussy juice into her throat. She squealed with joy as she rapidly gulped it down. A few small globs of mixture had trickled onto the side of her cheek, but her tongue stretched out to retrieve them. Adam kissed her upside down and their tongue intertwined to share each others' tastes.

"I hope you saved some cum for Xerea," she teased with a sparkle in her smile as she sat up. "I don't want you to disappoint her."

"Are you saying I can't make enough cum for her?" Adam objected in feigned offense as he knelt in front of her.

She grinned as she put her arms over his shoulders. "I'm saying a typhoon of your cum isn't enough for her."

"Now you know how I feel about your pussy!" He grabbed her thighs and crammed his face between her legs as she squealed and giggled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Adam didn't realize how much he missed seeing the faces of his Hryullian family until the door at the parent's house opened up. The father was fucking Xerea, his youngest daughter, from behind when they entered the house. They smiled at Xanxaa and Adam, but were still in the middle of their telepathic communication and were not ready to stop at that moment.

The mother came out of the kitchen, where she had been hastily preparing dinner and gave Xanxaa a hug. She pulled Xanxaa to their FemCom Chair, or female connectivity, which was shaped as a U. They each plunged their pussies over each end of the device as they held each other's hands, and Adam could see their thoughts intertwining telepathically. Hryullian technology in the realm of sexual telepathy, Adam thought to himself, was beyond remarkable. The mother had thrown her head back as she absorbed her daughter's experiences.

The father, Xaud, saw Adam and gave him a big hug. Their father was still tall and muscular, although a little thinner than he was a few decades ago. His reddish hair was extremely short and slowly turning greyer, but his energy and demeanor had changed very little over his years. "Adam my son, I want to know everything that happened on your last adventure." He reached for the ManCom, which was a metallic tube that was open on each end. Adam and Xanxaa's father put their cocks in each side of the tube and then held each other's shoulders.

The father could see Adam was exhausted from being away, but proud of Xanxaa for what she accomplished and that Adam is grateful to have such a wonderful family to come home to. He can feel how Adam will never stop appreciating how they took him, someone not from Hryulla, into their home and hearts completely. Adam could feel that Xaud is grateful that Xanxaa has someone to bond with, someone who is kind and devoted to his daughter. Xaud absorbed some of Adam's memories over the past three weeks, including spouses he fucked and dinners he attended where he had to make small talk with beings he otherwise would never associate with.