Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father rubbed her breasts, sinking his fingers deep into her soft flesh. "I thought you should know," he said with some hesitation as though he were trying to convince himself. "Hopefully it will all pass." Xanxaa stood up and more cum dripped out of her and onto her father's lap. "You've become an amazing woman, Xanxaa," he grinned as he wiped his jism off of himself. "I could not be more proud of you."

Xanxaa grinned appreciatively and then turned around and straddled her father again. "Wait," she said, "I'm not done." She gyrated her hips until his cock was inside her pussy again as she shoved her gargantuan tits into his face. "I want to know more about this politician, Xroqx." Her father nodded and began pumping his dick inside his daughter. She closed her eyes with a smile and then let his knowledge and memories wash over her.

Adam gulped down more water, then stroked Xerea's white hair while she moved her head over his dick. Her hair was naturally soft, but tonight it felt even more luxurious. Hopefully he would get a chance to put his cock inside her pussy and telepathically find out what shampoo she has been using. Cum continued to spurt out of his cock; he wasn't sure how much she had already drank, but he was hoping she was close to being full. He nevertheless loved the feeling of her tongue enthusiastically dancing all over his shaft, and he found her intense ecstasy to be both rewarding and infectious.

She took another brief pause to inhale a large volume of air, but she was careful to leave her mouth open so his jism would continue to fall in her mouth. Xerea swallowed her mouthful and then rammed her head back onto his cock, which caused quite a bit of cum to splooge out the sides of her mouth. Her shoulders and humongous tits already had a vast amount of cum spread all over them, so it was hardly noticeable when even more cum fell onto her skin.

Her hands were cupping his balls and squeezing them, so Adam was generating a massive amount of cum. He was impressed that Xerea was able to continue gulping down the vast quantity of jizz he was producing. She stopped to inhale again, but this time she did not swallow and instead let the cum pool up in the her mouth until it poured over her chin. She closed her eyes and felt the cascade of sticky cream drizzle into her cleavage and down her stomach toward her crotch. She took a swallow and then stared into Adam's eyes and she let more cum drain over her chin and onto her chest again.

She put her mouth on his cock again and began drinking again, but gulps were less frequent. A torrent of cum was oozing out of her mouth and spreading all over her face. Her neck and shoulders looked as though a jism bomb had exploded in front of her, and the tops of her enormous breasts had a widespread pool of cum slowly sliding down her tits, and rivers of jism dripped off her nipples onto her thighs. The towel beneath her was spottled in all directions with lumps of jism. One of her hands squeezed her own tit, which cause cum to extrude between her fingers. Her hand was now covered in his cum and she ran her sticky hand all over her chest and stomach as though she was bathing in his jizz.

When Adam took Ztyffr, his cum production often resulted in messes on the floor. But the level of disarray happening now was far more than normal. Adam wondered if maybe she was reaching the end of her capacity to drink any more jism, or maybe she wasn't as eager to drink it. If she no longer enjoyed his cum as much as before, he wouldn't be offended. He just didn't want to her to be frustrated or unfulfilled. And he certainly did not want to humiliate her by letting so much cum accidentally gush all over her body.

Xanxaa opened her eyes and was about to thank her father and lick all the jism off of his cock when she saw her sister. "Xerea!" she exclaimed. "If you're done drinking, let someone else have a turn!" Xanxaa quickly got on her knees beside Xerea and positioned her lips into the stream of cum still gushing out. She took several gulps and then clamped her mouth around Adam's cock. Her body relaxed as she settled into a rhythm of swallowing and breathing.

Xerea looked at her father and mother then her eyes went down to her own body coated with glistening, sticky jism. "Oops," she chuckled, "I really got careless, I'm sorry. I guess I'd better go clean myself up." Adam was about to say something but she shook her head. "I was too impulsive and got sloppy. You didn't do anything wrong or insulting." She stood up and took a moment to watch cum dripping off her jism-drenched naked body into puddles on the floor, unsure of what to do with the mess. She laughed nervously again, which made her massive tits wobble, causing more cum to drip onto the ground. "Don't worry, I'm not going to leave all of this mess for the robots," she assured her parents, even though the drones and machines had already started to converge on the heaps of cum spread all over.

Adam watched Xerea walk away, her perfectly round ass quivering with every step and trying not to drip as little cum as she could. Xanxaa was thrilled to have a chance to taste Adam's cum again, but she also sensed how depleted he felt. She took several more gulps for herself before wrapping her hand into a fist around the tip of his penis in an effort to stem the flow of semen. "Ok, I'll stop," she smiled as cum slowly seeped out between her clenched fingers. "I think she really enjoyed that. Thank you." She licked some cum off of her knuckles and then blew a kiss to him before wrapping her soothing lips around his swollen balls.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"No fair ganging up on me!" Xerea protested, her voice closer to faux grumbling than actually speaking.

Whenever Xanxaa, Xerea, and Adam visited each other, the three of them always slept together. When they all went to bed, Xanxaa and Adam worked together to make Xerea use her pussy to telepathically communicate with Adam instead of attaching her lips to his cock. Xerea would always playfully fight back but would relent in the end, partly because it was a fun tradition they shared but also she knew she could be a little hyper-focused on Adam's cock at the expense of connecting in other ways.

Adam was behind Xerea holding her arms behind her back as Xanxaa rubbed vigorously on Xerea's clit. "With you, nothing is out of bounds." Xanxaa pulled a FemCom tube out and rubbed one end of the rubbery conduit against Xerea's damp cunt then thrust it inside her, while Adam continued to hold her still despite her attempts to thrash around. Xanxaa did the same with the other end inside her own pussy and then pushed both ends deeper inside both of them.

Xanxaa's eyelids flickered as Xerea relaxed, and the two of them telepathically shared what they've been doing at their jobs, reliving all the different species the two of them have fucked recently, and how each other is really feeling. Adam relaxed his grip on Xerea then started massaging her enormous tits, pushing his fingers deep into the soft flesh of her breasts. Xerea and Xanxaa both smiled as their thoughts flew back and forth, and Adam could see the muscles around their pussies clenching onto the tube between them like a lifeline that keeps them close and loving to each other.

When they were done, Xanxaa pulled the FemCom out of her sister. Adam was still behind Xerea clenching her tits as he moved his erect cock between her slender thighs. With a single thrust, he plunged his dick into her already drenched cunt. The inner walls of moist vagina were bloated with arousal, and Adam had to shove hard to burrow himself further inside her.

He pumped his cock into her, at first with gentle thrusts but they soon became more vigorous. "Harder," Xerea begged him, at last consenting to having his dick in her pussy instead of her mouth. "Fuck me harder!" He was now pummeling her crotch forcefully, and even with his fingers clenching her tits as hard as he could, the flesh of her boobs around his hands were still trembling to and fro, her tits desperately trying to break free and bounce frantically. "Fuck me harder!" she pleaded. She spread her thighs apart as far as she could to give him room to push inside her further. "Unngh! Harder! Harder!" Adam was now hammering her with all of his might. "Unngh! Unngh!" she moaned with a voice imploring him to do more. Both of their bodies shook and jerked ferociously every time they collided.

Adam and Xerea began sharing their experiences and all the species they have fucked since they last saw each other. Xerea has been working off-world as an assistant and negotiator for a businessman who was involved in many different areas of trade. He considered her an extremely valued associate since she could use her telepathic abilities to broker fair but favorable agreements on his behalf. And Adam also found out Xerea has been using a derivative of mint oil and the nectar of a flower that grows on a distant moon to make her hair feel more lush and silky.

"Yes! Harder! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, and Xanxaa hoped she wasn't disturbing their parents' sleep. Xanxaa placed one hand over Xerea's mouth and placed Xerea's thigh in her other elbow to lift Xerea's leg higher and allow Adam to penetrate her even deeper.

Adam grunted when he pounded her cunt even harder. He held her arms back to give him leverage, freeing her huge tits to thrash chaotically across her body. Adam also learned about her latest hobby going to cum tastings. There are boutiques scattered around their corner of the galaxy where beings can go taste the cum of different species. Xerea has been going to these places numerous times and is becoming somewhat of a connoisseur regarding the texture and taste of different species. If she were blindfolded, she would have a better than average chance of identifying a species with one sip of jizz.

"UNNNGH!!" The two of them groaned in unison as cum flooded into Xerea's pussy. Jism spattered randomly as Adam continued to hammer himself into her crotch. Xanxaa leaned forward and bit a large mouthful of one of Xerea's swinging tits and rubbed her tongue against her erect nipple, causing Xerea to moan even louder into Xanxaa's hand.

Adam laid down flat, still holding Xerea's arms behind her and fucking her from behind. She was sitting on top of his crotch bouncing her body on top of him trying to drive his cock deeper into her soaking wet and jism-drenched cunt. Xanxaa came over and kneeled on Adam's chest then maneuvered her hips around until she covered Adam's face with her drenched pussy so he could thrust his tongue inside her. Their three bodies shook wildly from their muscular, naked bodies slapping against each other. Their skin all glistened with a mix of sweat and cum and pussy wetness.

Now that Adam had released her arms so that he could grab hold of Xanxaa's hips, Xerea ran her fingers through her hair as she pounded herself on top of his erection. Her round ass shook and her gigantic breasts flailed uncontrollably with every collision, and she smiled from the warm pleasure racing through her naked body.

Adam had his tongue shoved as far into Xanxaa's cunt as he could manage, licking and tasting her moisture. His fingers were clenched into her curvy ass, trying to pull her down onto his face as far as he could. Xanxaa was slowly moving her pussy around his mouth trying to find the perfect position and angle for him to thrust himself into her drenching wet cunt. He took a moment to run his tongue around her labia, exploring every moist fold of her pussy, and she groaned with desire.

Xerea was hammering herself down as hard as she could, and she had to grab her mammoth tits to hold them still so they wouldn't throw her off-balance. Xanxaa placed her hands on his chest to hold herself steady while she rubbed her pussy back and forth over his mouth, grunting with hungry arousal. The two sisters were moaning together so it was hard to distinguish one voice from the other.

Adam had found a rhythm for his body, rocking back and forth between thrusting his groin upwards as Xerea came down and shoving his tongue deep into Xanxaa's soaking wet pussy. All of their bodies were glistening with the sweat of exerting themselves as hard as they could to please each other.

Xanxaa softly squealed with orgasmic pleasure, which was soon followed by a stifled scream from Xerea. It wasn't long before Adam bellowed as cum exploded inside Xerea, coating her already wet vagina with his sticky cream.

The three of them relaxed their muscles and panted in an effort to regain their breath. They suddenly felt their own exhaustion from the exuberantly passionate fucking that only sisters and mates as close as them could feel. Xanxaa fell into a heap beside Adam and nestled into his arm and put her head on his shoulder. Xerea turned around and fell into Adam's other arm and put her head on his chest so that random strands of sweaty hair spread across his body.

After a couple of minutes, Xerea sleepily said, "I love these family get-togethers," and the three of them tightened their embraces. They lay for a moment basking in the affection they felt for each other before they all eventually drifted into a tranquil and quiet sleep.