Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men separated themselves from the device and gave each other a hug. It was about that same time when Xanxaa and her mother disengaged, and the mother, Xonna, walked towards Adam. She threw her arms around his shoulders to give him a warm, inviting hug, "How are you doing?" she asked sweetly. He didn't bother answering her; he caught her thigh as she raised it into the air exposing her naked pussy to him.

Hryullians tended to age well with their skin staying firm. Only a few wrinkles and grizzled hair betrayed any sense that Xanxaa's mother and father were significantly older than Xanxaa and Xerea. Xonna had extremely large breasts, even by Hryullian standards, and had clearly passed those traits on to her daughters. If Adam had seen her on Earth, he would have assumed she had an ungodly amount of plastic surgery done in order to make her body that curvaceous and her skin that young looking. When Adam first met Xonna, he was uneasy about having sex with her and he used to fuck her gently, not wanting to be disrespectful. But after Xonna swore that she would fuck him until she wore his cock down to a small nub if Adam didn't treat her as the lusty woman she was, he has been far more aggressive with her. He doesn't hammer her as hard as Xanxaa when she craves brutally masochistic fucking, but he slams Xonna far harder than he did with any human.

Adam politely pushed his cock into Xonna and they each exchanged a rush of memories. Xonna learned much of what he had experienced over the last two months of negotiating, and he saw them working on their home projects and board games she played with her husband most nights. He glanced over and saw Xanxaa had replaced her sister and was bent over as her father plunged his cock into her from behind.

Both Xaud and Xonna have embraced Adam as their son, mostly because of their innate kindness but also because they saw what he was willing to do and sacrifice to love their daughter. They never dreamed Xanxaa would find a Xymian bondmate, although they certainly hoped she would, and the fact that he was not from Hryullian was of no consequence to them. Since there is technically no marriage on Hryulla, he cannot call them his father-in-law or mother-in-law. Instead, he simply calls them his father and mother, and he is their son in every way that matters.

Not being from Hryulla, however, did require some mental adjusting on Adam's part. When he first visited Xanxaa's parents, he was uncomfortable at the idea of fucking her mother or having her suck his cock. And watching Xanxaa's father shove his dick into his daughter was disconcerting at first. His telepathic connections to them, however, revealed how sexual contact wasn't just a method to transfer thoughts and experiences but an opportunity to express open communication and share pure sensuous joy with each other. The Hryullian ability of women controlling when they get pregnant ensures there's no chance of familial inbreeding genetic diseases taking place. Watching her father fuck Xanxaa from behind is no longer some weird fantasy fetish but an act of love for both of them in the most powerful way for telepaths to share their feelings. Adam thrusted into Xonna a few more times as she closed her eyes to enjoy the delight of his cock inside her tight cunt. Her tits jiggled in tempo with his plunging.

Adam could see her thoughts about how thrilled she was to see the both of them. Xonna was fascinated by what each had been doing over the past two months, and she appreciated that Adam continued to love them and her daughter completely. Adam learned that she and her husband have continually tried to visit Xora several times in prison, but she continues to refuse to see either of them, as she has done for the past three years. Xonna is worried about Xora and wants her to be happy but she feels helpless in knowing what to do. Adam understands and wants the best for Xora as well, and he assures Xonna that she is doing everything she can to support her daughter. Adam also reminds Xonna it is up to Xora to want to do the psychological work that everyone else knows she needs. Xonna kisses him for his kindness and encouragement.

Xonna also wanted to vicariously experience more of his and Xanxaa's orgasms, which were rare on Hryulla. She had telepathically felt some sense of their orgasms and she and Xaud had experimented with achieving orgasms of their own but have not been able to replicate the orgasmic ecstasy their daughter has discovered. Adam reminds her that he tried a few times over the past few years to bring his mother to orgasm with his tongue, but she could never quite relax enough to let her body embrace it. She appreciates his efforts and hopefully they can try again soon.

When Adam pulled his cock out of Xonna, he saw Xerea bounding toward him. He always thought Xanxaa had the largest breasts he had ever seen, but her sister Xerea had tits that were even larger. They jiggled across her chest even when she was standing still. Her skin tone was slightly darker than Xanxaa, but Xerea had long, slightly curly hair that was as white as a cloud at the dawn of a new day. Her hips were wide and her ass was firm and round, even though Adam rarely saw any part of her other than the top of her head. She was one Hryullian year younger than her sister, which was almost two Earth years and made her roughly twenty-five respectively, but she had the young, round face and the innocent exuberance of a sixteen-year old. She tended to wear large, dark blue hoop earrings with matching colored shoes that rose a few inches above her ankle, but today she chose a pair of black boots that wrapped around her knees and a black chain that barely hung down to her collarbone.

"Hey there, brother," Xerea called sweetly. She gave him a hug, and Adam could feel her hard nipples on her massive tits jabbing into his chest. The embrace only lasted a few seconds until she stepped back and smirked at him. "You know what I want," she said with a demanding edge in her voice. Before Adam could say anything, Xerea was kneeling in front of him and wrapping her tongue around the shaft of his cock. She used one hand to hold his shaft steady as she slid her tongue up and around his firm dick, and her other hand to massage his scrotum.

With a gleeful giggle, Xerea opened her full, swollen lips and thrust Adam's cock deep into her throat. Adam groaned, as Xanxaa and her parents snickered at Xerea's lustful impatience, while Xerea sucked as hard as she could on his pulsating dick. Adam appreciated her intense enthusiasm and wanted to satisfy her as best he could, but knowing this would be far from the last time she sucked his cock, he wanted to move on and visit with the rest of the family some more.

He clenched Xerea's long white hair and moved her head back and forth along his dick, then pushed her head into his crotch so that her face was buried in his pubic hair. Her lips were at the base of his shaft and she moaned with pleasure as she increased her suction. Adam felt his cock quiver inside her mouth while her tongue slid over every inch of him, but he wasn't quite ready to ejaculate.

Both Adam and Xanxaa have tried many times over the past few years to teach Xerea how to orgasm, but she was far more interested in drinking his cum than learning how to reach that level of arousal. Adam and Xanxaa tried their best to help Xerea find the sexual fulfillment of orgasm that Xanxaa had felt, both through telepathically communicating their experiences and through physical attempts to stimulate her body to that level of carnal pleasure, but so far their efforts have been unsuccessful.

As Adam felt Xerea suck on his cock, he knew she was aroused by ferocity and savageness, so he slammed her head into his crotch several times as hard as he could, her head making a loud smack every time she struck his skin. She groaned excitedly, still sucking hard on his dick until her desire was fulfilled. A huge amount of cum swamped her mouth and she almost couldn't swallow it all immediately. She quickly gulped most of it down, leaving only a couple of small trickles escaping out of the corner of your mouth and dropping down onto her incredibly large tits.

Adam exhaled and began to relax, but Xerea refused to surrender his cock from her mouth. Her lips pressed into his shaft in hopes of squeezing out a few more drops of his delicious cum. He was always impressed with her ability to wring more jism out of him, and she maintained her suction long past the time she had extracted all he had to give her.

She slid her mouth of his cock and her face beamed with delight, her full lips glistening with the moisture of his cum. "You have no idea how much I've been waiting to do that," she purred as she licked her lips tauntingly. "I sure hope you have more for me later." Still kneeling in front of him, she held the back of his thighs to prevent him from moving away and ran her tongue around his shaft one last time.

Xanxaa scoffed and put her arm around Adam, "It's my turn next time, sister," even though she knew she would see very little of Adam's cum during any visit with Xerea. Pressing her chest against him, Xanna stroked his damp cock with her hand directly in front of Xerea's face with a mocking flaunt.

"You can swallow his cum any time you want," Xerea pouted. "This is my only chance." She put her hand on Adam's dick as well, and both of their hands impishly fought for places to touch the veins of his shaft.

"Leave this poor man alone," their mother finally intervened, smacking their hands off of him. "He's too good natured to say 'no' to either of you, so you let him rest." She huffed at the two of them, then glanced sideways at Adam. "Besides," she said as a smile started to appear, "I get the next turn."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dinner that night was a feast of Hryullian food, which neither Xanxaa nor Adam had eaten during their time off-world. Although it was wonderful to experience different cuisines of other cultures, they both missed the comfort food of their home. Together they raved about the meal and how wonderful it was to see everyone.

Xonna was already in the kitchen preparing dessert when Adam came in for some more water. "That was a fantastic meal," he told her.

"Thank you, dear, although I think the vegetables came out a little too dry." She was still standing at the counter when Adam approached her from behind.

He leaned into her neck and said, "That's not what I think," as he pushed her buttocks apart. She smiled and bent over so that Adam could shove his cock deep inside her. He began rocking his body back and forth, and her enormous tits dangled below her swaying at the same pace.

Her ass shook every time he pumped his cock into her, and soon their thoughts joined. She sensed how much he genuinely enjoyed eating the meal she had prepared. He had been craving Hryullian food for a long time, and she had done a marvelous job satiating his desire. He could feel her anxiety about trying to make sure the meal came out properly, unsure if everyone would truly enjoy it, and her immense gratitude for the genuine satisfaction she was sensing from Adam.

Her giant breasts were swinging and shuddering at the same time when Adam's rhythm increased in intensity. Her pussy became flush with moisture and he slid in and out of her effortlessly.

Just before he was about to cum inside her, she turned around and fell to her knees just in time to open her mouth and catch his jism shooting through the air. It mostly landed on her tongue and inner cheek, which she delightedly swallowed. She used her finger to pick up the stray globules on her nose and licked his cum off her finger. "Xerea isn't the only one who enjoys your cum, you know." She stood up and gave him a kiss on his cheek, and he lovingly squeezed her tits. "Now go on out there, I know that girl is going insane waiting for your cock." Adam laughed and went back to the table.

Xerea wasted no time after Adam sat down. Xanxaa and her father were discussing how local Hryullian politics was changing into something bizarrely odious. Adam wanted to listen to them, but Xerea turned Adam's chair at an angle, laid a towel on the floor, and knelt in front of him. Her tongue began on his scrotum so she could taste the slight sweat that rested in the folds of his wrinkled, hairy skin. She lifted his cock up so she could lap the area under his dick where his shaft met the rest of his body. Her mouth continued around the base of his penis, pausing only to inhale the smell of his pubic hair as she went around. Adam grabbed his tall glass of water, his fourth that night, and chugged over half of it down. He exhaled then threw a Ztyffr pill into his mouth and he could feel a colossal amount of cum building inside his balls.

When Adam had first arrived on Hryulla, he was self-conscious about his Earthling limitations in sexual capabilities. The amount of cum he produced could be measured in teaspoons, far less than what standard Hryullians could generate. And he needed to rest at least twenty minutes between each ejaculation, which was nowhere near normal Hryullian stamina. However, eating Hryullian food soon radically increased his cum production so he could generate two to four cups of cum in a single load, sometimes even more. Between Hryullian nutrition and relentless sexual activity, his stamina quickly improved to less than two minutes between ejaculations.

His life dramatically improved, however, when someone recommended he try Ztyffr. This was a pill consisting of a concentrated herb that had been used on Hryullian for centuries to increase cum production, but the effect on Adam was even more powerful. After taking this pill, his cum production immediately increased to at least fifty times his usual volume. If he was consistently stimulated, Adam could easily produce over a gallon of cum per orgasm, which pleased Xanxaa but especially thrilled Xerea.

Adam finished his glass of water and wiped his lips as Xerea gently bit the sensitive skin under his cock. He always tried to drink a substantial amount of liquid when taking the drug, otherwise he would end up dizzy from losing so much fluid. The other side effect of the drug is that it temporarily swelled his balls to twice their normal size and they would ache afterwards. Xanxaa made a pact with him that if he was willing to take Ztyffr for her sister to enjoy, then afterwards Xanxaa would soothe his balls with her tongue for as long as he wanted. Over the last year, Adam started to develop a tolerance for the changing size of his balls so they don't ache near as much as before, but Xanxaa continues to insist on helping his scrotum recover.

Xerea wrapped her lips around his quivering shaft so that Adam could relax his muscles and unleash a stream of cum into her eager mouth. Adam continued trying to take part in the conversation, not wishing to ignore the rest of the family, but every once in a while he couldn't stop himself from groaning, which made everyone else laugh. The family was familiar enough with Ztyffr's effect on Adam that there was always a towel ready to place on the floor when things got a little messy, as they often did.

"You are a good sport," Xaud smiled. "I don't know if I would be as accommodating as you to these vixens," he said eyeing his two daughters wryly.

Xerea took her mouth off of Adam's cock for a moment, letting a stream of cum land on her cheeks and tits. "I am NOT a vixen!" she protested and then stared directly at her father, matching the mocking look on his face. "I prefer the term 'cum guzzler.'"

Several more globs of jizz spewed across her face, from her forehead down to her neck. Adam had tried to tighten his cock, but the sticky globules burst out of him before he could stop them. She seemed startled before quickly surrounding his cock with her lips again and swallowing everything gushing into her mouth, ignoring the cum dripping off of her face onto her massive, jiggling breasts. "Mmmmm," she grunted approvingly as he relaxed his muscles and resumed scattering jism down her throat.

"I am so sorry," Adam instantly apologized. Although Hryullian culture allows for a wide variety of sexual expression without judgement, there are some behaviors that are considered extremely rude and insulting. Shooting cum directly on someone's face or body is deemed to be particularly humiliating and offensive. "I didn't mean to..."

"Mmmtss ooommmkaymmmm," Xerea mumbled without pausing her sucking. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft to encourage more ejaculate to emerge. She pressed her face into his crotch so far that he could feel his tip entering her throat, causing him to shoot even more cum inside her.

Xanxaa turned to her father, "Back to what you were saying before, I don't understand how all this has been happening here while we were gone."

"Here, I'll show you," he said stretching back so that Xanxaa could sit on his lap. She straddled her legs around his lap with her back to her father and leaned her pelvis toward him so that he could penetrate her cunt firmly. She pulled her ass muscles apart so he could easily slide into her already wet pussy. Once his cock was deep inside her, Xanxaa began moving up and down. Her gigantic tits bounced every time her buttocks slapped against his legs, and her father held her hips to keep her steady.

"Unnnngh," she murmured through gritted teeth, which Adam recognized as meaning she was already starting to orgasm. Her pace had quickened, and her tits were shaking more vigorously. Her father leaned his head back, trying to keep up with Xanxaa's rhythm. Her bare ass smacked against his thighs rapidly and loudly, and her breasts were swaying uncontrollably in every direction. Her father grabbed onto her hair to steady himself, and Xanxaa threw her head back as far as she could to help him.

Adam loved watching her body move, and he wished he could stand in front of her and squeeze her tits for her. But Xerea was continuing to hungrily devour his cum and she wasn't anywhere near finished. She squeezed his bloated balls with less gentleness than she probably realized, forcing a torrent of cum to flow out of his massive cock. She was bobbing her head at a ferocious speed, moaning and giggling to herself as she tried to swallow all his cum.

When she took a second to inhale, cum shot onto her body and splattered her neck and shoulders. She didn't immediately put her mouth over his penis as he expected; she looked down for a moment and watched his cum pour over her humongous tits. She quickly looked up at him, as though she remembered where she was, and gave him an innocent smile before shoving his dick into her mouth again. Xerea resumed guzzling his ejaculate, while Adam stared at the thick cream oozing down her chest and the viscous tendrils dripping down the sides of her gigantic tits that were trembling with gratification. He was going to apologize, but she seemed to realize it was an accident.

"UNNGH!! NNNNNNNNGH!" Xanxaa was shaking so hard that her breasts flopped erratically as an orgasm thundered through her body. Xanxaa's father convulsed and his face twisted with gratification, and his arms twitched downward as he groaned. Xanxaa opened her mouth and panted when her father jerked her head back.

With a stifled scream, Xanxaa arched backwards pinning her father in his chair. "UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!" One after another, orgasms continued to erupt inside her. Her chest was swaying in several directions, and her father grabbed onto her massive tits and squeezed as hard as he could to keep them both steady as they climaxed together. Xanxaa spread her legs as far apart as she could as some drops of cum dribbled out of her soaking wet cunt.

She looked over her shoulder at her father with a melancholy gaze, "I had no idea any of this was happening. Thank you for showing me." She ran her hand through her sweaty hair to throw it to one side, and a warm smile returned to her lips. "And thank you for the orgasms as well."