Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam and Xanxaa return for another busty, sex-filled story.
9k words
4.82
3k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Adam unlocked the door to their room, and both Xerea and Adam scrunched their noses when the foul odor collided with their senses. The walls had strips of peeling paint, the window was covered with enough smudges to obscure the view of the street outside, and one overly-used mattress lay in the middle of the floor with a couple of blankets barely folded on top beneath a single light dangling from the ceiling.

Six hours ago, Xanxaa had desperately called Xerea from another town far away from their home and implored Xerea to come meet them immediately and take Adam somewhere to hide him. Both Xanxaa and Adam could tell from the sound of crunching bone that the Hryullian he punched was likely hurt. Of course, Adam had a completely legitimate case of self-defense, but given the hatred of immigrants being stoked recently, they did not trust the Prime Arbiter would treat Adam fairly or ethically before the investigation was complete. They decided it would be better to hide Adam until Xanxaa could find a way to explain to law enforcement what had happened.

It took Xerea less than an hour to arrive, and after a quick recap of the evening, Xerea assured Xanxaa she would take good care of Adam. He tried to persuade Xanxaa to come with him, but she convinced him that she could use her diplomatic skills to handle the situation and make sure Adam was cleared of any charges that might be forthcoming. Xanxaa did not ask Xerea where she would take him nor did Xerea offer to tell her, for they both knew that the police would definitely come to telepathically question Xanxaa about the location of Adam and she needed to be able to honestly say she had no idea where he was. Xanxaa first hugged her sister, then embraced Adam for an extended amount of time before she flew back home alone. Adam watched her cruiser disappear in the night sky and then reluctantly climbed into Xerea's aircraft.

Xerea took him to the only place she could think of where an immigrant like Adam could go without being recognized or noticed. She flew into the city and left her vehicle parked uptown. She alsoslid her rings off her hands, along with Adam's set, and left them on the seats, since all their devices would inevitably be tracked and retrieved by law enforcement.

The two of them walked for almost an hour, nervously looking for any signs that anyone knew who Adam was or cared that a non-Hryullian was walking around. Although there were many other species in this area of the city, Adam still felt completely exposed as though everyone could see exactly who he was. Once again, Adam wished he could have kept his set of rings to change his skin to look Hryullian. Walking down the streets now with no rings, and therefore no way to alter his appearance to look less foreign, he felt as though everyone they passed obviously knew he was an Earthling, and therefore he was that fugitive they heard about on the news. So far, however, no one showed the slightest indication that anyone knew or cared who Adam was.

After a couple of miles, the streets became more cracked and the buildings had more dirt and grime covering their walls. The stores were no longer carrying clothing boutiques and upscale devices; they were now pawn shops and darkened taverns that had little lighting inside. They walked several more blocks until they were sure they were deep inside of the Favela, the slum side of the city where few decent people ever ventured.

It was an hour before dawn when they walked into a hotel that seemed on the outside to be one of the cleaner places around, and Xerea fucked the manager to purchase a room for them. Now that they had entered the room, they were not as thrilled with their choice, but at least they had found a place that no one would think Adam would go, or rather that was their hope.

"Not exactly the Hryullian Majestic Suite," Xerea snorted thinking about one of the most expensive hotels in the downtown area of the capital.

"No," Adam agreed as he sat down on the mattress exhausted from travelling all night, "but it seems like a good place to hide. Thank you again for taking care of me."

"You are my brother. Of course I would help you any way I could." Xerea straddled his body and knelt down over him as she put her hand on Adam's face. She gently kissed his neck and flattened the nipples of her humongous tits into his chest as she lowered her hips onto his. He ran his fingers through her hair then placed his hands on her round, muscular buttocks so he could grind his erection deep into her drenched cunt.

Xerea could feel Adam's concern that she was now a fugitive along with him, but her home was now on another world so she could easily escape the jurisdiction of Hryullian law. She was also convinced that any investigation would reveal his obvious innocence, so hiding for a couple of days until everything was settled was, to her, a simple decision and small price. She also reminded him that Hryullian law did not criminalize family members helping their loved ones. Adam could feel her assurance but also her worry about what would happen to him in the meantime. She didn't want any vigilante to hurt him before he was exonerated. He saw her contempt at what was happening to her planet of origin and that honestly she was eager to leave any place that was heading in such a repulsive direction.

Adam leaned back and put his hands behind him to support his body, and Xerea gripped his shoulders to keep herself steady as she moved up and down over his body. Her gigantic, round mammary flesh swung wildly and she threw her head back as her juices flowed onto his pelvis. They pounded their bodies together, working in unison to drive his shaft deep into her moist, tight vagina, now bloated with wetness.

Adam telepathically told her that he knew she must be concerned about him because this may be the first time she didn't immediately clamp her mouth on his cock and guzzle all his cum. Xerea laughed at his teasing thoughts and that it wasn't her fault that his Earthling cum was so irresistibly delicious. She could feel his appreciation and love for her, and he could feel how happy she is that her sister found such a wonderful man to bond with and bring into the family. She could feel that he already missed Xanxaa and hated that they had to be kept away from each other.

He flopped down on his back prone on the mattress so he could grab her gigantic bosoms that were swaying in tempo with their thrusting. The massive flesh of her breasts were soft and heavy in his hands, and his fingers sank deep into her skin. Xerea was frenetically crashing her hips down on him and the sweaty skin of her curvaceous body trembled each time she pounded onto him.

Xerea's moans echoed off the empty walls of their room, and their bodies thumped against the mattress and floor. Adam was doing his best to hold tight to her quivering tits to keep her steady while she drove her body hard on top of his as her snowy, tousled hair bounced wildly against her naked body. He loved the feel of her round, soft flesh in his hands and her tight, wet pussy around his cock, and she loved his fingers squeezing deep in her chest and his hard, throbbing erection thrusting deep inside of her body and nearing climax.

She quickly slid off of him and down his legs until her head was at his groin, and she wrapped her lips around his erection and enthusiastically moved her mouth up and down. He buried his fingers in her hair and groaned loudly as cum exploded out of him.

Xerea hummed with glee and gulped down every drop she could as she kept sliding her head feverishly along his shaft. Jism spurted into her throat repeatedly, and each burst was welcomed onto her tongue. Cum kept gushing out of him, and she lifted her head for a moment to lick her lips as streams of jizz landed all over her neck and huge tits. She frantically began sucking on his dick with a phenomenal force that made Adam arch his back and moan with pleasure. He continued flooding her mouth with cum, which she eagerly swallowed, as trickles of jism dripped off of her dangling breasts. Adam clenched his fists and gripped her loose hair but did not impede the rapid bobbing of her head. His load of cum began dwindling, so she slowed her pace and started running her tongue all over his cock, keeping her mouth open for any jism that leaked out of his pulsing shaft. It was an effort for him to slow down his breathing, but he eventually released his grip on her hair and moaned appreciatively as her lips caressed every inch of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm," she said as she licked the tip of his erection, "I am definitely going to enjoy hiding out with you." But then remembered his sadness about missing Xanxaa. "In the meantime, I have something for you to do."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa was bent over with her hands handcuffed behind her, as the detective continued thrusting his cock into her and searching through her memories. He held onto the handcuffs to prevent her from tipping over, but her humongous tits rocked uncontrollably beneath her torso. She gasped with unexpected stimulation as he burrowed himself deep inside her drenched cunt. His sweaty body slapped against her ass, and her long red hair swung with each impact. Her legs were spread wide to allow him to penetrate her as much as he wanted, sensing his conviction that she was hiding something.

This was the third detective who had been called in to investigate her thoughts and memories about where her mate was located. Of course, all they could find was her dropping him off with her sister and having no information about where they went next. She flooded their brains with her memories of what happened that night, how Adam tried to deescalate the situation, and his actions in defending himself. As all the detectives pummeled her body, they threatened her with imprisonment for helping a criminal escape, but the fact is that Hryullian law had no crime for family members giving aid to a criminal in their family, given the strong emotional bonds between them. That was another reason Xanxaa enlisted Xerea's help, since she couldn't be convicted of any crime for helping Adam either.

Her grunting filled the small interrogation room, and she could sense the detective becoming frustrated over his inability to find anything substantive in her thoughts. He turned her over and put her back down on a nearby table, her body striking the top of the table harder than he probably intended, so he could spread her legs wide and continue his examination. With her arms still handcuffed behind her, she could not resist him as her humongous tits flailed from his exasperated prodding.

Another detective walked into the room looking at holographic images of the street brawl, derived from the memories of several witnesses. He had been watching through the single window in the room for the last hour as Xanxaa was interrogated over and over again. He grimaced as he turned off the images and walked over to Xanxaa's head, which was hanging off the edge of the table. "It would be better for you, and your mate, if you cooperate with us." His fingers reached out and squeezed her erect nipples hard, which would have made her gasp if he hadn't crammed his erect cock down her throat. "Stop withholding your thoughts from us," he growled as his fingers painfully dug into the soft flesh of her enormous tits. "Show us what we want to know." He slowly moved his cock around her mouth as the other detective quickened the pace of his hammering. Xanxaa knew it was standard police protocol to attempt to disorient close friends and family of a suspect in order to weaken their ability to suppress private thoughts and information. She actually enjoyed how he was clumsily rubbing her tits and found the discomfort stimulating, but she was anxious to end her questioning.

Within a couple of minutes, however, a loud grunt filled the room as the other detective sent several loads of cum into her wet pussy. The combination of jizz and moisture mixed and seeped out of her as he pulled himself away from her body. "She doesn't know anything, Xuth" he scowled.

"Hrrmph," was all he muttered as he pointed at the door, which was undoubtedly his way of telling the detective to file his report. Xuth still had his cock buried in her mouth, and she could tell he was thinking about how else he could question her. But his hesitation probably meant that her thoughts showed the exact same thing that every other witness had shown, that Adam did not strike first and was clearly defending himself. She knew he was just doing his job, but she was irked that he wouldn't admit that there clearly is no crime that Adam committed. He kneaded Xanxaa's tits as her tongue instinctively explored the quivering shaft he kept swirling around her mouth.

It was several more minutes before he relented and stepped away from the table. Xanxaa sat up and looked over her shoulder and disheveled hair, "Does this mean you believe me now?"

"It means we've finished taking your statement," he snarled. He watched her naked body jump off the table, making her massive breasts bounce for a few seconds. She turned and lifted the handcuffs on her wrists, and he reluctantly used one of his rings to release her shackles. "Don't leave the area, we may have more questions for you."

She rubbed her wrists and eyed him warily, "I have nothing to hide."

"We'll see about that," he said with a smirk, doing his best attempt to intimidate her. But Xanxaa had been involved in enough negotiations to know when someone was bluffing. She nodded and left the room with the anticipation that he and was going to give the results of his investigation to his superiors by the end of the day stating that Adam was no longer a suspect or wanted by law enforcement.

Xanxaa had stayed in the building for another ten minutes, she would have seen Xerig walk into Xuth's office with a piece of paper. Paper was rarely used on Hryulla and typically only served the purpose of transferring something that couldn't be traced electronically. She would have watched Xerig smile as he handed the paper to Xuth before shutting the door so they could talk without being heard.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When Adam opened his eyes, Xerea was gone. He rolled over and then saw the note he had written to Xanxaa was also missing. Xerea told Adam to write a note for Xanxaa and she would deliver it to her. Of course, she couldn't give her any message directly since the police no doubt would be watching Xanxaa. But when they were little, the two sisters used to go downtown and they found a "secret treasure hole" in the side of a building, which was really some lose rocks that had come loose from the stonework. When Xerea met with Xanxaa and Adam right after the protest, she and Xanxaa made plans that if they ever needed to contact each other, they would leave a message in their secret place. It was a memory buried so deep that it would likely not be found by any police investigator. As Adam adjusted his eyes to the light outside, he assumed Xerea must already be delivering his message.

He sat up and stretched then wandered to the window. He had to wipe enough smudge off the window to see anything, but he did find the midday sun high above in the sky, obscured by some smaller puffs of haze that were coalescing into a larger, darker cloud. He didn't know exactly how long he had been asleep, but since the sun was overhead, he calculated that he had probably only slept for a few hours at most. After the exhausting night, however, that nap was just what he needed and he already felt refreshed.

The door opened, and for a brief second, Adam thought he had been discovered by the police. "I'm baaack!" squealed Xerea, carrying some jars and bags. "And I brought lunch!" Adam looked over the items she brought and nodded with approval. None of it was very good, but it was cheap and edible Hryullian food, which given the circumstances was about as good as they were going to do for now. They opened some jars of fruit preserves and they sat on the mattress devouring what was inside.

"I stopped by a communication array and sent a message from my employer," Xerea said between mouthfuls, referring to a place where those without rings could contact other people. She made sure to use an array far from the hotel so in the unlikely event it was intercepted, no one would be able to locate them easily. "He has hired some cargo drivers in the past to transport products for him, and he can arrange a private flight with one of these guys off the planet, but he says the only payment these drivers will accept is 800 coins in cash." Adam's face fell a little, since that amount of coins was quite expensive, and he had no idea how to raise that much physical money. "I know it's a lot," Xerea added, "but it's not impossible."

"So he isn't willing to pay him?"

"Oh, he'd love to pay him, but this guy doesn't take electronic payments. He usually has me come bring the money, especially since it gave me a chance to visit the parents. Of course, that's not going to happen this time." Xerea emptied the last of her jar into her mouth. "I'm sure the police are monitoring my accounts, so I can't receive any money from him without alerting them. They're probably watching your accounts as well, and they'd notice any huge withdrawals. So we're on our own for cash."

Money was still new to Hryulla, so most jobs were paying 10 or 15 coins a week. "We'd have to work a thousand hours at a job around here to earn that much," Adam observed.

"You could put your cum in a jar and sell it for at least 100 coins," Xerea said slyly as she held out a Ztyffr pill for him.

He knew exactly what she wanted, so he threw the pill into his mouth and swallowed it easily. "I'll give you a family discount, so it'll only be 50 coins for you," he teased.

"How about I pin you down and just take it?" She jumped on top of him and straddled his torso with her back to him, placing her knees on his biceps, and bent down so she could lick his stiff shaft. Adam bent his forearms up and grabbed her thighs to push her groin down until her cunt was resting on his face. He nuzzled his nose into her pubic hair, and then ran his tongue around the folds of her pussy. Almost immediately, he could taste her moisture and as he continued pushing his tongue inside her, wetness started to flow out of her.

Xerea was moaning with delight as her head bobbed up and down furiously over his erection. Her thick lips were firmly wrapped around his cock and sliding all over his throbbing shaft. She paused and sucked as hard as she could on the tip of his cock, which made it shudder with pleasure, and she could hear Adam gasp underneath her. When she resumed ingesting his cock, she pushed his thighs apart so she could slam her head down on his body with every stroke.

Sweet wetness was pouring out of her cunt, and Adam drank every succulent drop he could, but trickles of moisture that evaded his mouth streamed down his forehead and cheeks. He could feel her cunt pulsing with excitement as he rammed his tongue deep inside her. The walls of her vagina were engorged with wetness, making it near impossible for him to squeeze his tongue through her tight space. He persisted in thrusting himself into her soaking wet interior, swallowing as much moisture gushing out of her as he could.

Xerea had slid her mouth of his dick so she could run her tongue up and down his erection. Even though she was eager to have him cum, she knew him well enough to know that giving him a slight respite allowed him to build up much more jism until it would erupt out of him, due to the Ztyffr pill he had just taken. She held his quivering shaft steady while her lips and tongue explored every vein pounding on his delicious cock. Her willpower wasn't always strong enough to resist making him cum quickly, but she was determined to make him explode with cum.