Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Xerea had a lengthy walk ahead of them so they stopped by a small diner that was barely wedged between two buildings, where two cooks covered in grease took turns working the stove and taking orders. Xerea went to the end of the counter and sucked on both of their cocks until each one showered her welcoming mouth with his cum. Adam ordered a fried egg sandwich and Xerea ordered a grilled fish, which they both ate on the way back to their hotel. Adam had many questions about the etiquette at cum tastings which Xerea patiently explained several times. By the time they arrived at the hotel, Adam was only starting to get a sense of what to expect and he wanted more information from Xerea.

"I'll show you everything I know," Xerea settled down on the mattress, still covered with the sheet splattered with faded, dried pools of cum that Xerea insisted on keeping another day when Adam was going to have the sheet replaced at the front office earlier. She knelt down on all fours, spreading her legs wide so Adam could approach her from behind. "Maybe you should practice making some cum," she squealed delightedly as she shook her hips tauntingly.

Adam grinned as he swallowed a Ztyffr pill, then he squeezed her shapely ass and pulled her towards him so he could rub her wet pussy on his half-erect cock. The drenched hairs in her crotch and the throbbing folds of her cunt were more than enough to stimulate him so he rapidly became rigidly hard and quivering. They both gasped when he propelled himself into her soaked, tight vagina, and they instantly began hammering each other to drive him even deeper inside her. Her humongous, dangling tits swung crazily beneath her, and the skin of her entire body shook when they rammed into each other.

Xerea shared her cum tasting boutique experience where she pays a fee up front, usually quite costly, and each patron goes from one table to another to sample each male's cum. Xerea's favorite tastings are when only half the males are humanoid, and she can experience a wider variety of textures, aromas, and tastes. Some species she found disappointing or dreadful, and some she found surprisingly delightful. It usually took about an hour for her to sample all the beings, and she would return to those she found most enjoyable for more.

They were both grunting in unison, and Adam could sense Xerea becoming weaker. She leaned her shoulders on the mattress and flattened her huge tits against the soft cushion, but she kept her hips high so that he could relentlessly pound himself into her. Her body began shaking, and a high-pitched squeal erupted from her throat as pleasure rushed throughout her. She was gasping with a piercingly shrill howl as carnal gratification flooded her senses.

Adam could see a memory Xerea experienced when she paid extra money to go into a back room where she could lie on the ground and have several men spray her with cum until her entire body was spattered with their sticky fluids. He could sense her feeling of shame that she loved the feeling of jism on her skin, which was considered offensive and vulgar by society. Adam suddenly saw how Xerea had spent a fair sum of money over the last year in secret rooms to have men gush their cum all over her naked body in private.

Xerea looked back at Adam with horror and instinctively pulled herself away from him. "I didn't mean to show you that, I... You caught me off-guard and...." She tried to catch her breath and find the words. "It's just a... I don't do it often, it's really...." Bowing her head, she whispered, "I know I'm disgusting. I'm sorry."

Adam pushed her hair away from her shoulder and gently kissed her neck. She leaned back to let him nuzzle her, and he skillfully pushed his cock into her wet pussy. At first she was taken aback and resisted him as though she feared what else she might show him. He run his tongue over her shuddering mounds and playfully bit her nipple. He then looked her in the eye and kissed her lovingly on her startled lips.

Xerea saw that Adam has always thought Hryullian outrage at having cum on someone's face and chest was ridiculous. Some spillage was bound to happen, and he never thought there was anything wrong with it. That Xerea enjoyed the sticky feeling of jism on her skin was marvelous as far as he was concerned. Whatever made her happy made Adam happy, and he knew Xanxaa would feel exactly the same. Xerea could feel that he loved her no matter what, and he didn't find her disgusting in the slightest.

Adam slid out of her and then knelt on top of her stomach, placing his shuddering cock between her massive tits. He was incredibly close to climaxing, so he clenched her bosoms tightly and pressed them together as he slid himself in her cleavage. Within a few thrusts, he felt cum gush through his cock and erupt onto her chest. As he kept pounding her trembling breasts, jism sprayed all over her neck and shoulders, streaming down her body and pooling on her tits. He lifted himself off her stomach and was kneeling high over her torso, and cum continued to pour out of him, bursting all over her smiling face. Thick globs of greenish semen splattered her nose and cheeks, and the cum that landed on her chin was dripping down onto her neck.

He leaned forward and plunged his cock into her mouth, which she gratefully welcomed. Adam thrusted several times until more cum exploded into her throat, and he pulled himself out of her so that a substantial torrent of jism gushed onto her, burying her grinning face in a thick, creamy layer of cum that was flowing off of her in every direction. Moving backwards, he continued to pour jism over her, now spraying onto her tits. She held her jizz-covered breasts steady as a shower of cum flooded onto her quivering bosoms. His cock was covered with his own sticky cum, and he drove himself back into her cleavage so he could maintain his erection.

When she grasped his thighs, he stood up over her to give her room to move. She sat up into a kneel and ran her tongue around his jism-soaked shaft, as his cum slid down her face into strings of ooze onto her enormous tits, which then joined all the jism running off and dripping down into her thighs and groin. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and sucked off all the cum on his throbbing rod. His sticky cream was splattered all over her hair and body, with long streams of jism sliding off her chin and bosoms.

Her mouth glided across his shaft at a quickening pace, and Adam could feel his balls swell with production. She must have felt it as well since her fingers began lightly massaging his hairy scrotum, gently gripping his sac as encouragement. Tiny droplets of jism were flinging off her face as she rapidly bobbed her head up and down on his cock, now shuddering like the ground around a geyser.

A few strokes later and he grunted with pleasure as another gush of cum streamed out of his erection. He must have unleashed a gallon of cum onto her so far, and he knew he had plenty more to give her. Xerea continued sliding her lips on his shaft, but she opened her mouth slightly so that all the jism swamping her mouth could escape onto her naked body, gleaming with a broad coating of creamy jizz. A cascading waterfall of sticky cum dripped from her cheeks and chin onto her jiggling tits down to her thighs and onto the floor, as a thick layer of jism slowly flowed down her entire front, covering almost every inch of her bare skin.

Adam could feel how overjoyed she was being immersed in his creamy fluid, her hands rubbing his cum all over her body. She squeezed her massive tits and globs of jism overflowed onto her hands. Her jizz-coated fingers rubbed underneath her tits then slithered on a thick glaze of cum down her stomach, smearing his jism down into her crotch where she pumped her fingers into her own pussy. She moaned blissfully as she stretched out her tongue to lick his erection and opened her mouth to let him pour his cum into her gaping maw. Rivers of jism flowed down her face, and her gigantic, round breasts were completely covered in a lumpy coat of cum, with extra-large bumps located at her hardened nipples.

She clamped her lips over his cock again and swallowed several gulps of his sticky cream, suctioning hard to maintain his trembling erection and spurting torrent of jism. She shoved her cum-filled mouth over his shaft at a frantic pace, and more cum spilled out of him. Long, sticky streams of jizz hung from his dick, and there was a web of gooey strings between his cock, her mouth, her chin, and her chest.

He gripped her jism-splattered hair in order to keep himself steady as the constant outpouring of liquid was making him light-headed. He knew he needed to drink a huge amount of water, but he loved seeing her so ecstatic and he didn't want to pause her gratification. She lay down flat on the mattress underneath him and squealed with pleasure as cum gushed out of his cock onto her naked body, gleaming with a thick covering of his greenish ooze. Her hands gleefully ran up and down her torso, rubbing cum all over herself, but since she was already coated with jism, she merely spread sticky piles of semen from one place on her body to another. Her enormous tits lay flat across her chest and sparkled from the light shining on the clumpy layer of cum on her huge, fleshy mounds. She shifted her legs with excitement as she welcomed the jism spattering down on her writhing body.

Adam groaned with pleasure as his stream of cum started to dwindle. Xerea ecstatically rolled around in the pool of jism on the mattress with trailing drops of jizz falling down off of his quivering erection. As she kept her eyes closed and moaned from the exhilarating feeling of thick, creamy jism all over her naked body, she did not see Adam smiling down on her watching her squirm in satisfaction.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked up at him, her face mostly hidden behind a thick layer of jism, with the biggest grin he had ever seen on her. "You are amazing," she purred. "I can't believe you did that."

"I can't believe you didn't ask me before," he chuckled. "I'll smother you with cum whenever you want."

Xerea closed her eyes and gave him an impish grin, "You are going to regret saying that," as she smeared more cum on her erect nipples.