Escape from Hyrulla Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had freed his arms from under her knees and was pulling the folds of her pussy apart to help him push his face as far as he could into her hole. He moved his tongue to the nub at the top of her clit as he pushed two fingers from each hand into her cunt. His tongue danced around the skin circling her pussy, and he pressed against her clitoral nub as much as he could while his jammed his fingers inside her. He tried to push the watery sides of her vagina apart each time he thrusted into her, and his hands were soon drenched from her arousal. Between him running his tongue and lips over the labia of her cunt and his multiple fingers pounding into her pussy, her hips and ass were trembling with pleasure.

She had waited as long as her impatience allowed, so she clamped her lips tightly around his cock and plunged him deep into her throat. Her head bobbed at a frenetic pace, like a hungry person fanatically devouring a precious meal, and his erection was rumbling and shaking with excitement. The muscles on her face were already tired from the force of her suction as she kept pounding her face onto his shaft. Her pussy was throbbing from Adam's tongue and fingers, as her body convulsed with pleasure. She could feel him throbbing in her mouth, so she knew he was getting near to climaxing. Her neck strained as she desperately quickened her rhythm and forcefully slapped her mouth down onto his body with a frenetic cadence that drove his cock into her esophagus.

Reaching around her hips, Adam clamped his fingers on her round, jiggling ass, pressing his fingers deep into her sweaty skin in order to keep his grip. He lifted his head up so his mouth completely covered her pussy as he shoved his tongue back into her cunt. Wetness flooded his mouth, and he gulped at a rapid pace, barely having time to relish the tangy flavor of her pussy juices. Water streamed down the sides of his face as he desperately drank as much of her as he could while continuing to pummel his tongue into her eager cunt. Her hips and thighs shuddered with carnal exhilaration.

When cum shot out of Adam's cock, Xerea moaned elatedly as she finally feasted on his delectable jism. His sticky cream filled her mouth, and she gratefully swallowed the immense load gushing out of him. She continued moving her head up and down his shaft to encourage more thick cum to flow into her throat. Once she had swallowed several mouthfuls of his jism, she closed her eyes and lips and let spurting streams of cum land all over her face and neck. Globs of jizz covered her face, and she slowly turned her head in different directions to make sure his cum coated every inch of her skin. As jism began dripping off of her, she leaned down and began thrusting his cock into her mouth again, pressing her lips hard on his shaft to squeeze as much fluid out of him as possible. Another massive load of cum flooded out of him for her to consume, and she feverishly gulped as quickly as she was able.

Adam grabbed her thighs and rolled her over so Xerea was now on her back and he was on all fours above her with his cock still firmly entrenched in her mouth. He thrusted his erection into her throat as she lifted her arms over her head and wrapped them around Adam's hips, pulling him up until he was kneeling over her. Her enormous, round tits were bouncing and flailing uncontrollably, so he clutched her hardened nipples and tightened his fingers around her supple bosoms. He slid his shaft in and out of her mouth, pushing more cum into her throat, and torrents of jism flowed out of the corners of her mouth onto her jizz-covered face.

Xerea slipped her lips off of his cock and cum poured out onto her neck and chest, and within seconds her tits were swamped with sticky cream gushing down over her shoulders. Adam was about to apologize profusely, but she ran her hands down her neck and wiped cum all over her chest as if she were bathing herself. Her fingers slid over her face, collecting a thick coat of jism in her hands, then rubbed her hands over her stomach, wiping his jizz all around her body.

She gave several licks on his shaft before opening her mouth again and catching his streaming surge of cum in her throat before clamping her lips around his erection again. She slowly swallowed gulp after gulp of his jism, and he decreased the pace of his thrusting. He was still drenching her mouth with an immense load of cum, but their rhythm became less hectic and more soothing and relaxed. She moaned with pleasure as his fingers kneaded the humongous mounds of flesh on her chest, spattered with globs of cum and a river of jism flowing through her cleavage. Her body was dripping jizz all over, from her face to her shoulders and from her ribs to her hips. Adam pushed his cock into her appreciative mouth a few more times, sending a few more spurts of cum into her throat, before he pulled himself out of her.

He kneeled over her head staring at her naked body now swamped with cum. "I'm sorry," she started. "I wasn't paying attention..."

"Xerea," Adam stopped her. "It's ok. I just don't want to offend you." He wasn't convinced that it was an accident, but he didn't press her.

"No, your cum is too delicious for me to be offended," she smirked nervously. Most of the thick cum had slid off of her, leaving a glistening coat of stickiness all over her skin. "I'll try to be more careful."

He leaned down and gave her a long kiss on her lips. He could taste the saltiness of his jism on her as their tongues intertwined. He lifted his head up for a second and looked around at the pools of cum seeping into the sheet on the mattress, "I do feel a little bad for the person who has to do this laundry, though."

She laughed and pulled him down to give him another lingering kiss. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and she sat up, and Adam moved back just in time to avoid her hitting him on the forehead. She turned to him and giggled, "I know how we can make some money," as though the answer should have always been obvious to her,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Xanxaa darted her eyes with each step, hoping to identify anyone following her but never seeing anyone. The sun was low in the sky as though trying to decide whether or not to dip below the horizon, and Xanxaa was walking nervously down the street, with only a handful of other people visibly nearby. She knew without a doubt that she was being surveilled by police at that very moment, but so far she wasn't able to detect anyone who might have been an undercover policeman monitoring her movements.

She had received a message from the Legal Agency stating they had officially charged Adam with intent to assault and negligent use of force. Xanxaa was confident she perceived Detective Xuth's demeanor correctly, so she had no idea why there was such a sudden change. The idea that any witness would think anything other than Adam was defending himself was completely ridiculous to her. Xanxaa wasn't sure if Adam was able to obtain any news, so she wrote a note for him and was going to the "secret treasure" hole that only she and Xerea knew about.

Their spot was in a perfect location, away from any lights so it was hard to see exactly what was there, the wall was painted in such a way that it was nearly impossible for anyone else to notice the stone covering the hole, and it was around a corner so she could get out of sight and immediately exchange anything in the hole before anyone could catch up to her. Xanxaa and Xerea had spent hours as children competing with each other over who was the fastest to remove the stone, place a put flower in, then replace the stone. Xerea was always faster than Xanxaa, but they could both do it in less than three seconds. Xanxaa had no idea this child's game would prove to be beneficial.

Xanxaa was just over one street block away when she glimpsed someone she had seen five minutes ago crossing the street behind her. Although being followed by law enforcement made her nervous, she was also relieved that she knew exactly whose scrutiny she needed to avoid and their location. She continued walking at a normal pace as though she hadn't noticed anyone and using reflections of any glass or metal to determine his distance behind her.

As she approached the corner, she could feel her heart racing. She held her breath and turned. She immediately removed the stone, grabbed the note already there, put her note in, and replaced the stone. After she started moving again, Xanxaa impressed herself with her speed and she wondered if she could have done it all while still walking. She had taken ten steps before she saw the man following her turn the corner as well. Her heart felt like it was thrashing against her rib cage as he walked near the secret hole. When she saw he was still walking without any movement that suggested he noticed their secret place, it was only then that she allowed herself to exhale.

Xanxaa continued walking for fifteen minutes, turning every so often, and walking through a nearby park as though she were on a nightly stroll at dusk. She desperately wanted to open the note she had tucked into the top of her thigh boot, but she didn't want to take any chances. She finally climbed back into her cruiser, and she still waited another two minutes into her flight back home before she dared unroll the note she had found. She could barely read the love letter from Adam through her tears, but her heart was full and kept her warm for the rest of her journey home.

As she was landing, she saw a familiar cruiser already parked on the patio. Xanxaa got out of her cruiser and walked to the door relieved to see her parents sitting on the couch, waiting for her to return home. As soon as she saw them, her eyes began to water again and tears streamed down her face and past her quivering lips. "They're going to prosecute him. He didn't do anything, it's not..."

"I know," her mom said as she wrapped her arms around her daughter. She whispered again, "I know" and didn't stop Xanxaa from releasing all the sadness she had kept contained in a long, sorrowful wail.

"I'm sorry," Xanxaa whispered after a minute, "I didn't mean to unload on you like that. I'm just worried about Adam. I know he and Xerea are fine, and she's probably sucking his cock dry," she laughed. "I just... I thought this was going away, but they're going to imprison him. For nothing!" She wiped another tear off her cheek. "I don't know what to do."

"Yes, you do," her father said calmly.

"I don't...." She stared at him with alarm. His face was full of sadness but with a stoic resoluteness of pride for his daughter. Xanxaa suddenly realized what he was implying and shock rushed through her naked body. "I'm not leaving my home! I'm not leaving you!"

Her father took her into his arms and hugged her as hard as he could until her muscles relaxed and she could hug him back. They sat on a nearby couch and he lifted one of her thighs to pushed his cock inside. Her pussy was moist and tight as she clenched around the shaft of his hard erection. They moved together and felt comforted by each other's touch.

Xanxaa could feel how much he loved her, how proud he was of her, and how much he loved Adam. She knew that her father and mother would rather her be happy with Adam somewhere else than in danger here. Her father sensed the feelings of his daughter, that leaving Hryulla would feel like ripping something sacred out of her soul and that she could not bear being unable to come visit them again. She could sense his comfort that he did not want her to worry about them, that he and her mother would come visit when they could, but if this situation becomes untenable, they were begging her to take Adam and never come back, no matter what.

His eyes seemed to sparkle as the sun disappeared over the horizon. She leaned her head against his shoulder and pressed her body against his as their hips slapped together quietly with a rhythm that belonged only to them.

"What can we do to help?" her mother asked, resting her hand on Xanxaa's shoulder. Xanxaa was straddling her father and coming down hard on top of him. Her gigantic breasts jiggled and twitched in his face as she plunged his cock deep into her soaked vagina.

As Xanxaa's groin gyrated against her father, she shook her head. "Nothing. I can't take anything from you. The law may not be able to arrest you, but if I implicate either of you, it would give the police a reason to harass you." Her parents were about to protest, insisting that they would gladly do anything to help her and Adam, but she looked at them with stern, imploring eyes. "Please."

Her father held her thighs to keep her steady while she lovingly hammered his cock. She desperately hoped this would not be the last time she could show physical affection to her father, but she did not want to waste this opportunity. He groaned and she could feel his dick throbbing inside her vagina. She felt an orgasm swell inside her as she clenched her muscles, and she pounded herself on him as he grunted with satisfaction. Cum erupted out of him, and Xanxaa felt his warmth flood her inside as she squeezed the muscles in her groin to hold on to him as long as possible.

The three of them talked for a while longer, but there wasn't much more to say. They shared some hugs and tried to say goodbye as if they would obviously be back together in a few days, but with smiles of uncertainty if their words were true. Xanxaa stood at the door looking out at the night sky long after her parent's ship had faded from view, like a dream you can't quite remember when you first wake up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Are you sure about this?" Adam looked around the ballroom, filled with a couple dozen knee-high tables surrounded by chairs beneath clear silver balls rotating around each other and giving off a dim glow that gave the room an even more distinguished ambiance. The tables each had napkins with two swirls embroidered in the front, and the tablecloths looked like velvet from a distance. Adam wasn't sure he would ever feel comfortable working in a lavish looking restaurant like this.

Earlier, Xerea remembered there was a high-end cum tasting boutique near their part of town, so she went and met with owner of the establishment to convince her to give Adam an audition. She knew the price for good males who cum well was higher than other local jobs, so Xerea convinced him to come to the boutique. She said that after working a couple of nights, he would probably have more than enough money to get off of Hryulla. Now it was late evening, and even in the dimming sun, Adam walked the several blocks here nervous that someone on the street would see his face. Standing in such an extravagant boutique did not make him feel less anxious. "This looks like a really nice place filled with people who would probably recognize me."

"Believe me," Xerea grinned, "they're not here for your face." He appreciated the teasing to lighten his mood, but it did nothing to calm his nerves. "Ah, there she is."

Adam always considered Xanxaa the most gorgeous woman on the entire planet, but the Hryullian woman approaching him now was absolutely radiant. Her naked breasts were large and round, swinging with every step, and she wore dark blue lace arm sleeves and matching thigh high stockings that were covered with shimmering beads in patterns of swirls that reminded Adam of Van Gogh's "Starry Night" painting. An oval pendant of the same blue hung in the center of her chest, and the connected cape shawl draped over her shoulders and hung behind her back underneath her long, silky black hair with streaks of blue.

"Madam Xolle, thank you for seeing us." Xerea did a half-bow toward the woman as she spoke.

"My pleasure." Her voice was low and sultry with a confidence that came from a wide variety of life experiences. "When you told me you had a new species for me to sample, I was intrigued." Madam Xolle looked up and down at Adam with a smile that, to him, seemed like she was willing to tolerate his presence.

"I assure you," Xerea spoke enthusiastically, "you will not be disappointed."

"If you would, please step onto the table." Madam Xolle gestured toward a small set of stairs that led to the top of a nearby table. Adam glanced nervously at Xerea, but she was beaming with satisfaction that all her exuberant boasts were about to be substantiated. She had assured him earlier that Madam Xolle ran one of the best, and most discreet, of all the cum tasting boutiques in the capital. Patrons could count on top-quality specimens of many different species throughout the quadrant, with no questions asked about who they were or where they came from. Even so, Adam was worried he would be recognized even when Xerea explained that many of the men wore masks, which were "part of the vibe" as the holo-brochure described, but Adam wondered if it was also to conceal identities.

He stood in front of her with his hands behind his back and offered his groin to her. He was already near-erect just from watching Madam Xolle walk in, but when she leaned in and took his cock in her mouth, he closed his eyes surprised at how soft and sumptuous her lips were. Her tongue was like satin rubbing against his shaft and within two sucks he was almost ready to ejaculate. She sucked harder than he was used to, and she appeared to do it effortlessly. Adam stifled a grunt of pleasure as her lips and tongue slide around his cock. He couldn't stop himself from moaning as a sizeable load of jism burst out of him and flooded her mouth.

She did not make a sound, but silently continued licking his cock without swallowing. His dick was coated with his cum as she moved her lips around his erection. Adam felt his warm, slimy juices swirling around his dick, along with her tongue, as more cum shot into her mouth. She kept sucking hard on his shaft, encouraging more and more cum to fill her throat, but he did finally hear her softly gulp as she slowly drank his jizz. She took her time sliding her tongue around him while quietly sipping his jism. Cum was pouring out of him but she showed no concern and kept every drop in her mouth.

His cock was moving in and out of her lips, and he could feel a layer of his jism on his shaft every time he pulled out. She deftly place a hand on his thigh, which he took as a signal to stop moving. The intensity of her suction increased dramatically, and he stifled a groan as he unleashed a generous load inside her. He didn't know how she was holding all of his cum in her mouth without letting any dribble out, but she kept pulling more jism out of him than she appeared to be swallowing.

Eventually the suction of her lips relaxed, and she was still slowly drinking his viscous, creamy ejaculate. She pushed her head forward and kept her lips firmly on the base of his shaft while her tongue danced around his cock. He felt the amount of cum diminish gradually, and tried not to move as she savored each drop of his cum. It was several minutes later before she removed her mouth and licked her smiling lips.

Madam Xolle turned to Xerea while rubbing her lips together, "You did not misrepresent his taste," she said with a wide grin. She turned to him and asked, "What is your name?"

Adam was about to instinctively answer her, but Xerea quickly said, "Xin." They quickly exchanged glances and Adam, suddenly recalling that he is a fugitive, smiled with appreciation for her stopping him from revealing his real name.

"Xin, I will pay you my regular rate, 100 coins, for two hours plus a bonus 50 coins for every hour after that, assuming you aren't too depleted." She stood up and gazed longingly at Adam's cock. "There are no contracts and the pay is cash only. We open at sundown tomorrow, so please arrive before then, I hope you will accept my offer. Thank you for coming." Her smile and a restrained chuckle let him know that she made her pun intentionally.