Escape from Zim'bwana Ch. 02

Story Info
Deserters go after Amy's last daughter and her best friend.
2.1k words
4.42
36.2k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nbotu surged upright, backhanding Amy across the face, sending her sprawling. Before she could even recover, he was taking a length of rope and tying her wrists to the side of the boat. She lay there, face-up and helpless as Nbotu aided Tuaca. Both of them soon had a struggling Dana between them.

"NO! Get your hands off me! Stop!!!! Let go of me!" The 21-year-old's protests fell on deaf ears though, as the men continued to fondle her body all over. Tuaca was kissing the side of her face and neck even as Nbotu, his cock already hard again, reached inside the girl's bikini panties and inserted two fingers into the girl's sex.

Meanwhile up above, Mikangu decided to get things moving with the youngest girl.

"What's your name little one?" he asked. The petite 18-year-old whimpered.

"J-Jordan."

"You going to cooperate, or do I need to hurt you?" He barked at her for her to raise her arms. She obeyed, and soon the tank top came off. He unhooked her bra strap, let that drop too. Then he cupped her sweet little tits from behind. They were so small, yet the curvatures were delightfully that of a full woman.

"Please don't hurt my mom and sister," Jordan begged.

In response, Mikangu angrily pinched the girl's nipples. She screeched, then he smacked her in the back of the head.

"Shut up! Bend over and don't move or I'll make sure you watch even worse things happen to your mom and sister!" Whimpering, half-sobbing, and trembling all over, the girl complied. Mikangu watched the nubile teen lean down. Almost reverently, he slid her panties down to her ankles, exposing the tiny rosebud of her young ass and her tiny slit of a cunt. His hand began to gently rub along the girl's tight pussy.

Jordan flinched, nearly kicking him. No one had ever touched her down there before. Sometimes at night she would touch herself there, create powerful sensations that soon brought her to climax, but she had never had sex with a boy before, only...only imagined it. Now this man had his fingers against her pussy! It felt so wrong! Jordan squirmed, her breathing ticking upward, as the soldier tantalizingly rubbed the girl's young clit.

"You ever been fucked before, girl?"

"No, Sir," Jordan squeaked. "Please don't rape me."

"Quiet, bitch." He gave her ass a gentle slap, watched her pussy quiver. Damn, she had a sexy ass. He undid his belt then, took off his pants and boots, all the while still rubbing the girl's sex. She was panting now, confused, hating her body's responses, her young body betraying her. Mikangu's sweaty shaft meanwhile hung in full view.

"You fucking bastard! STOP touching her. You sick monster. I'll kill you!" Amy was yelling from below, seeing what was about to happen.

"Can someone shut that bitch up?" Mikangu called down. While Tuaca kept hold of Dana, Nbotu strode over to Amy and hit her once more with the butt of his rifle. The mother's head lolled to the side. Unconscious, her head sagged to her chest. Her impressive breasts still rose and fell with the shallow breaths she took, and her cunt oozed with the seed of her rapist as she sat there with her wrists tied above her head to the side of the ship.

Satisfied that she'd been dealt with, Nbotu went back to his prize of female flesh and assisted Tuaca. Dana shrieked as Tuaca cut away her bikini bra with his knife. Nbotu slashed through her bikini panties, leaving the girl as naked as her poor mother.

"STOP! Let go! Nooo!!! Please don't!" Dana squealed. Nbotu slapped her in the face a few times. Stunned, the girl had trouble resisting as Tuaca positioned his cock from behind. He had spit on his shaft a few times to lube it up, but it was nowhere near enough given what he was about to do. He tried to push it into the girl's ass. She flailed and kept resisting. SMACK. Another slap disoriented the poor girl. The slender blonde felt the man behind her prodding his prick into her tightest hole. She tried to fight it, but with the two men holding her, eventually she lost the battle. Tuaca's shaft embedded itself in the girl's ass, making her howl like a banshee.

Pulling the girl back against his chest, Tuaca made an inviting target of her pussy for his partner. Nbotu took full advantage. Stepping up to the girl, he inserted his cock at her dry pussy and, after several attempts, managed to force the first few inches into her. Soon he and his comrade were thrusting into the slender girl's pussy and ass, double-penetrating her with ruthless glee. She was crying out and sobbing at the same time, the pain in her pussy and ass unbearable as the men took her. Dana wrapped her arms around Nbotu and wailed.

"Please stop! Take it out! It's too big! PLEASE!"

Dana had only had sex with two previous boyfriends, and never anal. What she was experiencing now was beyond the realm of anything she could have ever imagined. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Her pussy ached so fiercely it felt like she was bleeding. The girl could only hold onto one of her rapists for dear life and withstand the barrage of dual thrusting into her ravaged holes, alternately begging, crying out, and screeching for a mercy that wouldn't come.

"OHHH, I think we're getting through to this cunt!" Nbotu said at last. Her pussy had finally started to lubricate itself a little bit. Tuaca meanwhile had tried to spit more on his cock as it reamed her ass from behind; it wasn't much, but at least it was something. The two men continued to pound their sexy captive between then, her pale body sandwiched between their dark forms. Above, Jordan was gaping at her sister's ordeal in terror.

"You see," Mikangu said, still rubbing the girl's slit, "it could be much worse for you. Do you want me to have those men fuck you? Should I give you to those men to rape?"

A meek whisper came from the girl's lips.

"No, Sir. Please..."

"So you want my cock instead? Say it, little cunt."

"I... I want your cock instead."

"Good girl." He knelt behind her now. The bulbous head of his cock swayed and finally stilled for a moment once it was in position. The girl's tight 18-year-old pussy lay tantalizingly exposed. He leaned over now, spit a huge glob of saliva onto Jordan's slit. As the saliva oozed down the length of her cunt, he then rubbed more copious amounts of saliva up and down his cock.

"This is going to hurt, sweetie," he growled, "but you better take it like a pro or I'll hurt your mom and sister and you don't want that, do you?"

"No, Sir. P-please be gentle," she begged.

Even while she listened to her sister's cries, Jordan felt the strange sensation of the man's cock head pushing aside her labia and starting to enter her tight young pussy. Bent over, her long blonde hair fluttering in the wind, the naked teen suddenly felt the man try to slam into her. At first there was resistance, her hymen preventing him from getting balls-deep into her, but then he thrust again and again, forceful, ruthless. Jordan felt something tear. Fresh tears stung her eyes as she felt something give and then he was inside her, fully inside her, pounding into her little snatch, fucking her, raping her with his powerful body and his powerful cock.

"Please Sir it's too big!" Jordan wailed, but he grasped her by the hair, yanking her head back. Her tiny tits trembled with the force of his pulverizing thrusts, his manhood burying itself balls-deep in her teen pussy with a brutal cadence. Fuck, she was tight. He had never fucked a virgin before, and her innocent body drove him wild, her tight young pussy milking his cock like the ultimate vice, her cute little ass jiggling enticingly as he raped her.

"Please Sir, it hurts!" Jordan cried, but he didn't stop. He fucked her with more zeal than ever, his testicles jostling vigorously as his cock tore through her young twat. Then he was fully sheathed in her velvet-soft hole, spewing millions of sperm deep in his young captive. She shuddered, whimpering as he gushed in her. He pulled out to see his cock covered in blood and glistening fluids.

"Not bad. You're a good fuck. Now clean me up." He leaned over her, his disgusting cock inches from her face. The girl's eyes widened. She was still clutching her crotch, a fierce ache radiating from where she'd been raped.

"Please Sir, you've raped me. It hurts so bad."

"It'll hurt much worse if you don't obey me," Mikangu warned. He reached down and twisted one of her nipples viciously. She cried out and he slapped her, then pointed at his cock. "Get busy, little bitch. I don't have time for games."

Revolted but terrified, Jordan began to tentatively flick her tongue against the sides of the African soldier's cock. She tasted the coppery tang of her own blood on his shaft, mixed with the salty flavor of leftover spunk and sweat. She felt like she might puke. He held her hair back from her face, watching her tongue swipe up every swath of fluid until the entire length of his manhood was shiny with her spit.

Meanwhile, below, Tuaca and Nbotu were reaching a mutual climax. Dana's arms were looped around Nbotu's neck. Her squeals and shrieks had died down to a cadence of forlorn grunts as the cocks pounded her. The slender babe could only wait for the inevitable now. She shuddered, tears leaking down her face as Nbotu shouted, reaching orgasm, spurting deep in her pussy, and moments later Tuaca gushed in her ass. The two withdrew their sticky shafts from her ravaged holes and watched her fall to the deck, where she curled up into a ball, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Aww, no need to cry, bitch. That was just your first double-fuck. You'll get used to those. Who knows, you may learn to enjoy them if we let you live long enough," Tuaca said with a malicious grin. Mikangu had just come down the ladder with Jordan in tow. He had an arm around the girl, feeling up her right tit while his seed and a little blood oozed down her inner thighs.

"I busted this girl's cherry. We have ourselves a woman here now, don't we sweetie?"

"Y-yes Sir," Jordan said meekly, terrified that if she said anything that displeased him, he might do something even worse to her. After she spoke so softly, though, he forced her legs apart and slammed his open palm against her exposed pussy.

"OW!!!"

"I couldn't hear you, bitch. Answer me! Are you a woman now?"

"Yes Sir!" Jordan squealed. "I'm a woman!"

The muscular soldier pulled her against his chest, fingering her sore snatch, and thrust his tongue between her lips. The girl moaned as he rubbed her blood-and-cum covered clitoris with his fingers and gave her a deep French kiss.

All of a sudden a loud sound and a thud came from somewhere below decks. The three soldiers froze. They had assumed that there was at least the husband on the yacht still to deal with, but they hadn't been overly concerned; after all, Nbotu had rigged the hatch to remain shut before coming to help Tuaca with Dana. Besides, they were three men armed to the teeth against one probably clueless western tourist. Quickly and efficiently, they tied up their two remaining captives. Mikangu hog-tied Jordan with her ankles and wrists tied painfully tight behind her and connected by a sturdy rope. Tuaca dragged Dana over next to her mother, tying the girl's wrists to the side of the boat just like the mother. Dana stared listlessly ahead as cum seeped from her perfectly shaved pussy, with more jism and fluid seeping from her ravaged anus. She looked dead inside, but to Tuaca she was a sexy sight to behold.

"Stay there and be a good bitch," Tuaca murmured. "Maybe you can give your mom some comfort while we go find your daddy."

****************

To Be Continued...

****************

DISCLAIMER:

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This tale is completely fictitious, and I do not condone any of the acts depicted. Remember, it's all right to indulge your darkest desires in a safe space -- and that's what this story represents.

Hugs & kisses,

Kitty