Escape from Zim'bwana Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa and her best friend must 'clean' fellow captives.
3.2k words
4.46
31.3k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three soldiers were about to storm the below decks area of the yacht when they noticed that someone had stolen their motorboat. Gerald, Melissa, and Kacey had snuck through a porthole and managed to scramble onto the deck, stealing the militants' boat.

Gerald felt ashamed for what he was doing, fleeing and leaving most of his family to fend for themselves, but he reasoned, what else could he do? He would try to find help. There was no other option. Unfortunately Gerald's plan had its share of gaps. One of the militants aimed and fired his semiautomatic rifle, disabling the motorboat before it could get out of range. Mikangu steered the yacht over to pick them up. Soon Gerald, Melissa, and Kacey found three naked but armed soldiers looming over them with weapons aimed.

"Get out of the boat. NOW," Nbotu barked. The two trembling girls and Gerald all came up on deck. Gerald was still practically green from motion sickness.

"Strip. All of you. Now."

"You bastards, what the hell did you DO?!" Gerald stormed, but within seconds the butt of Nbotu's rifle had him sprawled on the deck, no longer conscious.

"You two cunts want to be difficult too?"

Trembling, staring in disbelief, both girls shook their heads. They quickly unclasped their bikini bras and slid their bikini panties down to their ankles, kicking the now useless clothing aside. The two cute 19-year-olds now gaped at three rock-hard African dicks.

"As you can see," Nbotu rumbled to Melissa, "your mother and sisters have had a rough time of it. I think they need some comfort. Are you and your girlfriend ready to comfort your mom and sisters?" The girls exchanged a wary look.

"Wh-what do you want us to do?" Melissa squeaked.

Nbotu pointed at the unconscious mother. "I want you to get your tongue in mama's pussy. Her fuck-hole is filled with my slimy cum. You'll clean her up." Then he looked at Kacey and pointed at Dana. "And you've got an even tougher job, bitch. You need to clean up that other cunt, both pussy and ass. We filled them and they're both nasty. Her ass is torn up pretty bad too, so you better be conscientious about it. Any questions?"

Kacey and Melissa exchanged looks of horror.

"Please don't make us do this," Kacey begged. She abruptly found a hand yanking her by the back of the neck, throwing her down at Dana's feet.

"Get busy, Indian slut. You can start with that bitch's ass and work your way up to her cunt." He briefly pointed at Dana. "Scoot your ass up and give her full access to your butthole, bitch." Still listless, looking like a survivor with her soul ripped out, Dana obeyed. Crawling on her hands and knees, a horrified Kacey leaned between Dana's legs. This was so gross. Kacey could hardly stomach it. She stared in disbelief at the distended anal ring of her best friend's older sister. She couldn't believe that Dana's ass looked like it had been destroyed. Cum and a darker fluid were oozing from it in almost equal measure. Kacey willed herself to bring her mouth closer to the girl's ravaged anus. THWACK. Suddenly a belt hit squarely against her bare pussy.

"AAAAY!" Kacey jumped, pain shooting through her. Nbotu had his belt out and he was slapping it ruthlessly against Kacey's ass and cunt.

"What did I say, you stupid whore? Get BUSY."

Kacey had all the motivation she needed. Trying not to gag, the sexy teen swirled her tongue in Dana's asshole, licking at the cum and sweat, revolted at the strange mixture of flavors.

At the same time Melissa was staring at her mother's ravaged cunt. The cunt lips were puffy and swollen. The vile man had fucked her hard and without mercy. Melissa had only had sex with one semi-serious boyfriend, done secretly behind her parents' back. That boyfriend had been gentle, but clearly the man who had fucked her mom had been anything but. She felt sorry for her mother and ashamed with herself as she began to nudge her tongue between Amy's legs, licking at her mother's pussy.

"You can do better, little slut!" A hand grabbed Melissa by the back of the head and shoved her face deeper into Amy's snatch. Soon the pale brunette found herself smelling her mother's juices, her tongue sliding against the older woman's cunt lips and clitoris. Without needing any prodding, Melissa even thrust two fingers into her mother's gathering wetness, pumping those fingers back and forth while she nibbled on her mom's clit and sucked out the remnants of nasty jism. This didn't feel as weird as it should have felt for the older teen. She and Kacey had experimented with each other before. Although they weren't really into girls all that much and preferred boys, they had tried muff-diving each other; they were more than simply friends. So it felt strange to Melissa to be licking pussy not because she was licking pussy, but because it was her own mother's sex -- the ultimate taboo.

"Not bad. You cunts are good at comforting raped bitches," Tuaca growled. "Fuck, that turns me on. Put your ass up high in the air for me, slut. I'm going in."

Melissa stiffened as she realized what the man meant, but she did as he told her. She raised her ass high in the air. She could feel the cool river air tickle her bare sex. Then she felt several salvia-coated fingers rubbing her pussy. Her body stiffened even more.

"Relax, pussy. My cock will be deep inside you soon. Just keep comforting Mama. You let me worry about this tight little fuck-hole of yours."

Dreading what was to come, Melissa inwardly begged 'Please someone help us! Someone help us get out of this nightmare!' She had thought that Dad would get them to shore in the motorboat. Guilt and shame vied in her now, reminding her that she had gone with Dad's plan and left Mom with these psychos to die. Now she had been caught, too, all of it for nothing. She had betrayed her mom and sisters, and all for naught. She continued sliding her tongue deep between her mother's soft folds. Amy stirred. Groaning, she sat up a little, her eyes fluttering open. She opened her eyes just in time to see Tuaca enter Melissa from behind, his cock sliding into her lubricated snatch. The sound of Melissa gently lapping at her mother's sex combined with the sound of Tuaca's body slapping together against hers, his balls smacking against the teen girl's thighs in time with his devastating fucks.

Amy's eyes widened.

"Melissa, no!" Traitorous sensations snaked through her core. Her daughter's tongue felt good, like a balm on her ravaged sex... and that felt so wrong. She stared in abject horror, her daughter's head pressed between her legs, her tongue swiping against her mom's now-engorged clit.

"What's wrong, mama? Is your little bitch getting through to you?" Tuaca jeered, his cock sheathing itself once more in the 19-year-old's pussy. "Let's play a game -- 'Make Mama Cum.' Here's how it works. As soon as your daughter makes you come, I'll stop hurting her. Sound fun?" As he said this, the soldier lit a cigarette. After taking a few pulls from the cigarette, he made as if to press the burning tip against the girl's shapely ass cheeks. Melissa's muffled shout against her mom's pussy told Amy how frightened her daughter was.

"NO! Don't hurt her!" Amy begged. But she knew that these men knew nothing of mercy, and they certainly wouldn't listen to her desperate pleas. So she instead tried to do the only thing she could -- the only thing she had any power over. She began to try to relax herself. She just went with the sensations, traitorous and shameful as they were. She began to nudge her crotch into Melissa's face. She nudged her pussy against her daughter's lips, felt that tongue and those fingers plunging into her sex, ramping up her body's instinctual arousal. Amy felt herself nearing the precipice. Her cunt was juiced up and flowing now, her fluids leaking into her daughter's mouth as Melissa kept frantically licking and finger-fucking her mom.

All the while, Tuaca kept his cigarette hovering above Melissa's pristine ass cheeks, letting her skin feel the heat. Soon her pale body was trembling. Melissa desperately slurped on her mom's nerve bundle. Amy moaned, bucking her cunt right into her daughter's face. Her daughter's nose and mouth were slick with her mom's juices now. Amy was so close. Amy could feel it. 'Please come,' she willed inwardly. For her daughter's sake she had to come. Just then Tuaca stubbed his cigarette out right against Melissa's puckered anal opening. Melissa screamed, accidentally grazing her mom's clit with her teeth and ramping up the older woman's pleasure.

It sent Amy over the edge. Her pussy convulsed, spewing its nectar right in Melissa's face, her fluids soaking her daughter's nose, cheeks, and jaw, and flooding her mouth with their sweet taste. Tuaca looked down at the girl's asshole with satisfaction while his cock vanished inside her raped twat.

Her chest heaving, Amy shouted, "OK, you sick bastard, I came! You can stop hurting her now!"

With a sigh Tuaca flicked the cigarette aside. Grabbing Melissa by the hips, he did a fast, triple-time thrust into his victim's pussy and then gushed deep inside her, sperm rushing toward their target. Melissa felt the sensation of cum filling her up and then sliding out of her as Tuaca withdrew his shaft. Tuaca admired the cum streaming out of his young victim. Another western bitch conquered. It felt good -- beyond good. These western parasites just used his country as their own little playground, ignoring what happened to the common people here, the poorest of the poor, and the starving. As a deserter just trying to survive, he felt no sympathy for these white bitches. None whatsoever.

Tying Melissa's hands in front of her so tight that it almost cut off the blood-flow to her hands, he now pulled her up with him so that her face was level with Amy's. Then he stood up on a stool with his glistening shaft between the two females' faces.

"You want to clean your young slut's juices off my cock, Mama? It's either you or her. Which will it be?"

Wanting to save her daughter from further trauma, Amy readily obeyed. She began to suck willingly on the man's shaft. She vacuumed up all of the fluids, tasting her daughter's own cunt juice. But Tuaca soon smacked Melissa on the back of the head.

"Suck my balls, little one. Help your Mama make me happy. Do it!"

Reluctantly Melissa took one ball into her mouth. She had never sucked a testicle before; her boyfriend had asked her once, but she'd told him no. Now she sucked the huge testicle of the man who had just raped her. It felt like a nightmare and she just wanted to wake up. She sucked hard on the one testicle, then shifted to the other. The man groaned. A bestial sound seemed to erupt from his throat. Then she saw her mom nearly bottom out on his cock, her lips almost pressed to the base of his enormous length. He withdrew his already rejuvenated cock with an abrupt yank. The sudden movement made his testicle slip from Melissa's mouth.

"AAAAHHH!!! Fuck!" Tuaca was coming again, amazingly enough, his seed spurting in Amy's face and peppering the woman's tits with more globs of glistening jism. "Get down there, lick your mama's tits like you used to do when you were a little baby. Do it, little slut. Now!"

Melissa leaned over, frantically licking off the cum that had fallen on her mother's nipples and breasts. She sucked on her mother's tits fervently while Tuaca evaluated her progress.

Not far away, Kacey was undergoing her own ordeal. Nbotu had resumed slapping his belt against her exposed pussy, one ruthless lashing after another. She groaned in pain as the sting shot through her pussy and skittered through her whole body. Meanwhile she kept lapping dutifully at Dana's pussy, having cleaned out her ass earlier. Dana wasn't moaning, but her pussy was wet now. She was gently thrusting her cunt into Kacey's face now, her eyes heavy-lidded yet filled with shame.

'It's OK,' Kacey thought, 'I know this isn't your fault, Dana. I forgive you.' Even as she thought that, Kacey felt the burn of another belt lash hitting her squarely on her bald cunt.

"AAAYY!!! Please stop, it hurts!" Kacey squealed.

"Good, bitch. I want it to hurt," Nbotu laughed. "The sound of you squealing makes my dick hard." He kept relentlessly lashing her cunt with the belt until it burned and stung all over. Then he finally put the belt down and positioned his raging erection at her brutalized pussy and thrust with one swift push. Kacey squealed again with her mouth pressed against Dana's sex. Dana groaned, feeling her pussy spasm and shoot sweet fluids into her sister's best friend's face. Kacey began to frantically lap up the surprisingly good-tasting fluids from Dana's twat even as she felt the intense pain wracking through her own pussy, Nbotu's cock plunging into her with hard, fast strokes.

"Please it hurts!" she sobbed, the burning sting of her whipped cunt and the friction of the cock driving her mad with pleasure and pain entwined. She sobbed again -- this time with relief -- as Nbotu growled his release, cum spurting, his cock twitching inside her 19-year-old pussy as if he had found the perfect home for his sperm. When he drew out of her, she sagged with relief. Looking down between her legs, she saw the long strings of cum oozing from her sore-whipped pussy lips and wondered whether she would get pregnant. She'd broken up with her boyfriend three weeks before the trip and hadn't taken her pills since.

Curling up into a ball, she cried and wished for it all to end. Kacey's sex felt like someone had set it on fire, although the slickness of her rapist's cum helped soothe the sensation quite a bit.

"Please no more," she wheezed between more sobs. "Please, my pussy aches."

"Open your legs, bitch." She struggled, but Nbotu forced her legs open. When she kept struggling, he slapped her brutally across the face. She lay back and stilled. He stared at her ravaged pussy, the cream-pie of his glistening seed oozing down her sex and sliding into the crack of her ass. God, she looked beautiful right now. What a sexy bitch. Nbotu now proceeded to tie Kacey's wrists painfully tight behind her back. He yanked her to her feet and took her over to the edge of the boat. Tuaca already had Melissa with him, an arm around her shoulders with her wrists still bound in front of her.

"Not bad. We broke these two cute fuck-toys in. Mama got a nice show. Big sis and youngest sis too." They looked over just in time to see that Mikangu hadn't just enjoyed their efforts. In the meantime he had untied the hog-tied Jordan and now had an arm draped possessively around her petite figure. Her wrists were tied behind her back too.

"I'm going to take this young slut down below decks for a nice, long fuck. You two want to join me? I want to see if we can fit three cocks into this tight young girl at once."

"Good idea," Tuaca grunted. "Let's tie up these two pussies and the dad. Then we'll meet you below decks."

They took the still unconscious father, hammered four stakes into the deck, stripped Gerald naked, and tied him spread-eagled face-up on the deck beneath the unrelenting African sun. Then they did the same to Kacey. With Melissa, though, they did something a little different. They tied her face-down spread-eagled over her friend Kacey so that Melissa's face was near her best friend's pussy and with her own pussy pressed to her best friend's face.

"You two play nice with each other now. I want you to lick each other's teenage cunts and make each other hot while we're down below busy with the little sweetheart. If I don't see both of your pussies absolutely soaked from multiple gushes by the time I get back up here, there will be hell to pay girls." Between Tuaca's threat and Kacey and Melissa's love for each other, it didn't take much to get the girls to cooperate. As soon as the soldiers went below decks, Melissa began to nudge her tongue into Kacey's cum-soaked sex, and Kacey began to lap lovingly at the raped pussy resting on her face.

Meanwhile, Amy merely looked stonily ahead, feeling like a complete failure. She had brought her family here. This had been her idea. And now they were abused captives under the control of a bunch of sadistic soldiers-turned-deserters. This was all her fault. She had brought her family to this...and now they would never be the same, if they even survived this nightmarish ordeal.

Below decks the sounds of Jordan's triple penetration rape soon reached the ears of Amy and Jordan's sisters. Only Gerald, mercifully unconscious, was spared the awful audio of his youngest girl's abuse.

The three men took Jordan in all her holes again and again. They sheathed and sated their cocks in her tiny pussy, incredibly tight asshole, and mouth all without mercy, until to Jordan the world was just a blur of cocks, cum, and unwashed male bodies pressed against her, inside her, through her. Sometimes they made her straddle one cock, then the next man would press his shaft into her anus from behind while a third reamed her face by skull-fucking her. At other times one would let her ride him with her pussy, admiring her trembling breasts while the other two took turns with her mouth, spraying cum in her face. The rape and abuse went on for hours, or what seemed like hours to the poor girl. At last, the men decided to rest. Eating some of the family's food and drinking a few beers from Gerald's stash, the soldiers fell asleep in the other cabins.

Meanwhile, her wrists tied to the headboard of the bed, wavy blonde hair disheveled beyond recognition, Jordan just lay there staring at the ceiling with vacant eyes. The girl's alluring nakedness now lay covered in sweat and cum, with a pool of jism between her legs and fluids seeping from her ruined ass. A fierce ache throbbed within her ass. Pain blazed inside her raw-rubbed cunt. Bite marks on her breasts and two burn marks from cigarettes just above her bald pussy rounded out the evidence of horrors endured. The 18-year-old's soul had been shattered and would take some time to recover.

****************

To Be Continued...in the final chapter, Part 4

****************

DISCLAIMER:

All characters in this story are 18 years of age or older. This tale is completely fictitious, and I do not condone any of the acts depicted. Remember, it's all right to indulge your darkest desires in a safe space -- and that's what this story represents.

Hugs & kisses,

Kitty