All Comments on 'Escape or Submit'

by Masters_in_your_mind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those two are the kind of cheating scum that you look forward to reading about in the paper when their bodies are found hacked into chunks and left in trash bags with their cocks and tongues missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the last comment: Aw hun. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. But since you did read it, you don’t have to pretend that you didn’t love it, there’s no judgement here. To MIYM: Your writing is, as always, mind-blowing. I now have a strong urge to break into parties I wasn’t invited to. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please PLEASE make a pt 2! This is legit one of the best degradation stories I have ever read and it’s so well written. Would love more with this type of content but specifically this story with these characters! So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, great job! Random question: I know your stories tend to ride a line between what is possible in real life and what can only be achieved in fiction. Is it possible to program someone to respond to lights in a way similar to what you’ve described here? Is it something you’ve ever tried? The idea got me seriously hot!

NaughtlylittlegirlNaughtlylittlegirl7 months ago

Wowwww

If only it was real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasters_in_your_mind@Masters_in_your_mind
It's a good life. And there is something great about exploring your submissive nature in a safe and comfortable space. And that's where my hypnotic guidance comes in... If you like what you read, or hear, email me. I would love to know more about you... If you want these st...